RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Justin ::
"Yeah sorry. She got in here and wouldn't leave"

Jason ::
"Doesn't matter"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Cassie: im so sorry about cat hair clean the room really fast. Better
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Izzy: Thinks 'How do all these girls get in here, does he even lock the door. Do they have keys then thinks Calm Down Izzy.' Stares at Cassie and nods

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

"Um, you can leave now. Thanks" He says to Cassie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Cassie: im Cassie . don't worry about Mina. she playful flirty she kissed but she Won;t do him. by kiss i mean on cheek.but i wouldn't peeve her cause she can hurt you or your babies easily. it best if you don't make her mad. oh no problem
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm

"No, if she comes any where near Izzy or our babies, she is a dead kitty"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Izzy: Glares at Cassie "Don't ever touch my babies or i will be having fried cats on that night!!!" She opens the door "Get out."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Avery: trust me she take you down first. she black belt Ta-Kwan. she also took down a boy who 180 pound down by herself and a 500 pound bear when we live forest. trust me i practice fight her she very good. she flexible and strong, i suggest not peeving her ask cole. i suggest not messing with me either cause she teaching me too. she taught couple moves.
Cole: true i want her to be my teacher.
Avery: we both practice in fact we were suppose practice today but Mina on her coffee break
Cole: man she awesome

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

"All of you, except Izzy, get the hell out of my room"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Izzy: Rolls her eyes "I'm daughter of Athena. Goddess of love and WAR. Now get out. And I don't even know where you came from!" Points at Cole
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Cole: im cole would;t mes with me cause peeve Avery then that will peeve Mina she can sense it
Avery: that true. Mia are powerful but order smart try to take us down
Cole: never get us right sis
Avery: as long we hide
Cole: yeah Mia rule
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Yells, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Izzy: "Yeah your so tough thats why your hiding from some dude! I'm gonna say something and slow so your cat brains and understand." Starts talking slow but angry "Hurt any of my family or friends. I will make sure to make a personal visit with you. GET OUT!!!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Avery: hisses are threatening *get her nail out* you anger me. now i wanna fight does back flip break Table. order more than one person. they advance.
Cole: get his nail .out we have 9 lives and we cats
Avery: yes i fang and Claw out
Cole: *giggles oh boy*
Mina: Jason i gotta go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Jason ::
"Oh, Okay"

"What the hell is wrong with you kids? You don't ever listen when someone tells you to do something. So Get out!!"

Addi ::
Hears everyone yelling and goes up to Justin's room and peeks her head in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Izzy: Her hands on her hips "Better buy me a new table"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Mina: runs
Cassie: hisses im not a kid *i have force of a female tiger right now
Cole: you peeve my sis get em sis
Avery: hisses you will pay
Mina: run room you three stop
Cassie: i try warn them they acting tough
Mina: juts please
Cassie: no
Avery: let us figure it out
Mina:guy just

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"No, You are kids. Adults listen the first time told. They would leave my room when I told them to"

Walks in, "What's going on? I could hear you in the lobby"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Izzy: "These CATS! Won't get out of the room they come in like its their room. And I'm gonna kick their ass!!!"

Zakk, Lily and Ashley: Walk in and turns to them "Too many people in this room"

Izzy: "Yeah and Cats aren't suppose to be in this room! Didn't you read the hotel sign? No pets allowed!!!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm

"Exactly, I'm allergic to cats, you shouldn't be here. You are lucky I still had a few allergy pills"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Mina: Cassie stop can't let anger get to you
Avery: look at yourself. you call yourself Mia you not Mia you defend us not them. Maybe you should get out group
Cassie: Mina just let me do it
Mina: no no
Cassie: YOUR WRONG! you away think right do you guess what not today maybe if learned its human fault that were extinct but of course . you like human so much then be One . we don't need you
Mina: * hold back her tears* find hope your happy self *run away crying*
Cassie: ugh Break a lamp * walk out*
Avery: hmf you be warn
Cole: um yeah

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:35 pm

"They just trashed my room"

Just watches everyone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Izzy: Yells after them "When you buy us a new lamp and table tell them to give it to room 18 floor 3." Grins feeling much better

Zakk: "Really Izzy?"

Lily and Ashley: Stand with Addi
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Mina:cries to herself in laundry room
Cassie:let go. we can live somewhere else
Cole: Mina?
Cassie: she dead to me
Cole:ohh
Mina: * cries loudly*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Shuts the door and locks all the locks on it. "If I see them in my room again, you are going to have a cat fur coat"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next