RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Maisey
I whimpered. "What are they doing?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Max: "They want us to have puppies." He said laying on the huge blue dog bed
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Maisey
I stared at him. "B-But I have puppies... Seven of them."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Max: "They don't care." He mumbled laying his head down
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Maisey
"W-What happens if we don't?" I sat down.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Max: "They will beat us until we do." He says nodding to a whip and other things "But they will beat me not you...Cause I'm the one suppose to mate you."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Maisey
"But I don't want you to get hurt." I stepped towards him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Max: He shrugged "It's okay..."

Anthony: Came in and kicked Max towards Maisey "Go get her boy!" Kicked him again and left

Max: Growled then laid down again when the man left
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Maisey
I whimpered. "Please... I don't want you to get hurt!" I laid down and watched him carefully. "Will they hurt you a lot?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Max: "Well, ya. But you don't want to mate so I won't"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Maisey
I whimpered. "Have they hurt you before?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Max: Nodded "Many times. But I'm their lead dog and I have to protect my pack."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Maisey
I whimpered again. "I don't want you to get hurt!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Max: "Then what do you want me to do?" He asks kindly

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Maisey
"Is there any way to get out of here?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:48 am

Max: "Yeah, but they will put us right back in and beat us before they put us back in." He yawned and laid his head down

Anthony: Comes back in and takes the whip and whips Max on the back leaving a mark

Max: Yelps then begins to jumps at Anthony baring his teeth and snarling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 am

Maisey
I lunged at the man and snarled, baring my teeth.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

Anthony: Kicked Maisey back and took Max out of the cage and beat him hard and for a while until he was a bit bloody then threw him back into the cage

Max: Laid there not moving for a while then finally groaned as he got up
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Maisey
I ran over to him and licked all the cuts. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! This is all my fault!" D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Max: "No. It's not." He groaned again as he moved over and dropped himself onto the dog bed

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Maisey
I followed him and licked him some more. "Yes it is!" I howled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Max: "Then what do you want me to do?!" He growled then calmed down quickly "What do you want me to do? I already said I would do what you wanted me to do."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Maisey
I sighed. "I-I don't know..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Max: "That's what I thought." He mumbled and licked his wounds
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Maisey
I licked his paw over and over then brushed up agaisnt him. "I'm sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next