RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Sure(:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

::Max::
Walks with some of Maisey's pups on his back

::Misty::
Walks with her pups on her back

::Knight::
Holds two of Misty's pups on his back

::Missy::
Walks with Knight with their 2 pups on her back
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Maisey
I held the rest of my pups on my back
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Sees the house in the distance and howls to everyone to let them know
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Maisey
I smiled at it.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 pm

When they got on the porch he jumped up and rang the doorbell
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Maisey
I set down my pups and curled them up close to me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 pm

::Older Women::
Comes to the door and gasps "Dean! April!"

::Older Man::
Looks at the dogs and sees the picture Max was holding and took it and looked at it

::April::
"Whoa. Can we keep them?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Maisey
I whimpered and nuzzled Max, keeping my pups close.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 pm

::Older Man::
"Well since this is gonna be your house soon then you can keep them. But I better know your taking amazing care of these dogs."

::April:: (21 years old)
"Alright."

::Older Women::
"And don't mess with their pups unless they let you. It takes time to bond with these animals."

"Okay." Opens the dog wide for the dogs to come in "Come in guys. I'll get some dog food for you all."

Sniff the air then walks in

::My dogs::
Wait for Max to decide if they should go in and follow him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 am

Maisey
I whimpered and nudged Max. "Max, I'm not so sure about this."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

"It's okay Maisey. Trust me, and if anything happens we can take her. I mean shes only one person."

Leads the dogs to a large room full of dogs stuff. There was 5 large dog beds and 5 bowls and other stuff

::Dog Beds::
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Dog-pet-bed

::Dog Bowls::
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Marble-pet-bowls-2

::Dog Playground::
(they have to go through a doggie dog to get outside to this fenced area)
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 17 Sm_003
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Maisey
I sighed and nodded. I led my pups inside.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Filled the bowls with food and water
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Maisey
Sniffs the bowls carefully.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 pm

"I'll be back with bones and toys. Just have to go to the store and get some new ones!" Closes the door and goes to the store
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Maisey
I laid my head on his back.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm

"Shes too happy."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Was that to Maisey???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

To everyone, just like a random comment. lol
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Maisey
"Who?" I turned around.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm

"That girl."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Maisey
"Oh." I nodded.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Hopefully she leaves us alone for a while."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Maisey
I nodded and nuzzled him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next