RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Is Aiden free? He's nommy x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:32 pm

He has a temper, and hes out back training horses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks ... anyone wanna rp wiff meee?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:36 pm

To Supa and Tiger : Pick a carrie of mine, and one of yours, and then start. Lmao. I have all of them are free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I wanna try Akira with Aiden if that's okay x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Supa rp wiff meeee? You pick. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Supa : okay, that works :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Supa rp wiff meeee? You pick. :D

tiger, can we do Brandon and Evangeline?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Ash and Amanda? :3

Akira walked out of the mansion and looked around. She saw a guy training horses and walked over, watching. She sighed a little, she had had horses back at her old home. Before she got kicked out she had owned a thoroughbred named Lily. She missed her. She leaned on the fence watching him train the horses.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Sure Supa.

Sure Wolf.

Who starts for both? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:47 pm

tiger, i can start.

Aiden was lunging the stallion. The black coat of the horse's shone in the sun as the sweat ran down. Aiden stopped him, and then brought him closer, petted his neck, and smiled. "Good boy."

Evangeline was now outside in the front yard, sitting on the brown picket fence. Looking up at the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Brandon: [That sounds like it hurrrts. XDD sitting on a picked fence .. OUCHHHHH.] I walked around all bored and stuff. Then I saw Evangeline [sorry if I spell that wrong. XDD] on the fence. "Uhm ... doesn't that hurt?" I ask laughing a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Evangeline smiled, and shook her head. "I made it so this spot was the only spot I could sit in." She giggled, her British accent showing. She jumped down, and you could see that spot was smoothed out, and looked comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Matt: everyone i am Matthew my sister is Kristi she OK thank someone very helpful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Ash walked out of his room and walked outside. He sat on the steps and looked around. This place wasn't anything like home. He missed it. Even though they had kicked him out, he missed his parents. He stood up and walked down the steps, looking for something to make him forget for now.

Akira smiles,"So you like horses?" She called, still watching. The stallion was beautiful, and the boy wasn't so bad looking either ;) She had her blue hair up in a ponytail and the hood of her hoodie up so it hid her hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Mathhew walk up akira and boy says hey im Matt dude im sorry my sis she just.... crazy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Brandon: I see the spot and nod. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... that makes sense." I smile a little and hold out my hand. "I'm Brandon. You are...?"

Amanda: I walked down the street just texting not exactly caring about where I was going. All of a sudden I bumped into something and looked up. "Oh sorry.." I then saw it was a boy about my age. "Sorry again. I wasn't exactly paying attention..." I laugh a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Kristi:wake up walk up Brandon ask him where was she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Ash smiles down at the girl. "Normally that would be a bad thing, but it brought you to me. So I'll forgive you." He chuckled. "I'm Ash." He said.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Aiden turned and smiled. He chuckled. "Yes, I love them. Along with wolves." He laughed. "Speaking of which." He smiled and whistled. Out cam running from the forest, was a wolf mix male. He jumped lightly into Aiden's arms. And Aiden put him down, because he had to hold the horse too. "This is my dog, Archer." He smiled and rubbed the dog's head.

Evangeline smiled and giggled. "Evangeline." She said, her voice was shy. She took her hand in his, and shook his gently, then retracted her hand, back to her side. She pushed some of her brown wavy hair behind her ear.

Archer ::
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 3 220px-Bow_bow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 3 Empty Re: manison !

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Kristi:falls on ground
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Akira smiles,"that's really cool." She climbed over the fence and walked over. She let the horse sniff her hand then petted its nose and held her other hand out to the wolf. "Hiya boy." She smiles. "I used to have horse. And a few dogs."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Amanda: I laughed. "So are you saying fate just pushed us together and apparently we'll fall in love?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. "But nice to meet you Ash. I'm Amanda. You can call me Mandy,Panda,Amanda Panda, just don't call me Manda."

Brandon: I smiled softly. "Well. That's an origional name..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Kristi: um i need help
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Aiden smiled, and Archer sniffed her hand. Aiden nudged his shoulder. "Friend." He said, and Archer licked her hand.

Evangeline looked at him and smiled. "I like your name." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum