RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Evangeline looked around, and waited, sitting on the fence, as she looked around for new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: manison !

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Kristi: hey aiden
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Aiden took his eyes off of the paint horse, with the rope still in his hands, he nodded to the girl that he had picked up earlier. He smiled. "Hey." Then went back to training the horse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Kristi: jump on a horse yell out 'race ya" goes fast with horse

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Aiden growls. "Stop it!!" He called out after her. "That horse is not for riding!!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: manison !

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Matt: Kristi! that horse not trained get off
Kristi: dont worry
Horse; throw Kristi off
Kristi: falls
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Aiden couldn't let go of the rope that on the other end had a horse on it. He moved the horse, and quickly tied it. Grabbed a rope, and walked over to the scared horse. He threw it, and it caught around it's neck. Aiden moved in close, and calmed the horse down. "Next time, Ask before you just jump on a random horse." He told the girl, and brought the horse in the barn, and put him in his stall. Then came back out, and went for the horse that he was training.

Evangeline heard what happened, and ran out back. She saw the girl on the ground, and looked at Aiden, who was really mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Matt: KRISTI! can you hear me please wake up someone help my sister!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Evangeline grabbed the first aid kit, and ran to the girl on the ground. She took her blood pressure, and could hear her heart. She knew that she was only knocked out, and would recover soon. She told the male next to her, "She will be okay, she just needs to rest." She said, in her British accent as it slipped off her lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Matt: is she okay? she my sister her name Kristi she adhd cant be still
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Evangeline shook hin gently. "She's okay!" She yelled. "Just calm down." she told him. "I know what I'm doing. I'm a lifeguard."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Matt; you sure she Little sister she 16 *sigh* ugh i watch her like a baby im Matthew

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:06 pm

-Wolf-Girl-(Morgan) wrote:Post Three :: The Rules.

Rule Number One. Look... People.. This rule Is the MOST important in my book. NO TEXT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Matt: *sigh* where can i get coffee?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Evangeline stood up, and moved his sister out of the way of the horses. "In the kitchen." she said heavily heatedly and picked her up, and brought her inside the mansion and set her down on the couch, before she could have dropped her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Matt: sigh i don't anyone will take care of her. she too much . *pour coffee in mug*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Evangeline looked at him like he was crazy. Then turned to the girl, whom was still out cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I wanna join! :DDDD

Name: Akira Griffen//Nicole Gomez
Crush: None//none
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: single//single
Married?: no//no
Kids: nope//nope
Parents: Mary and Jack//Hope and Russell
Siblings: Ash//Ron
History: ask me//ask me
Personality: Akira's a nice girl. She may seem small and defenseless but she can take care of herself. At times though she does need someone by her side. She needs someone she can trust. Being kicked out ruined her trust in others besides her brother. Get to know her though and you won't regret it.// Nicole is soft but can be stubborn. She will not be bossed around by anyone anymore. But that doesn't mean she won't listen and do what's right. She'd like to meet that special someone soon. She needs someone on her side.
Tattoos: nope//nope
Looks/Description:
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Akira14
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Nicole13
Other:.

Name: Ashton Griffen//Ron Gomez
Crush: none//none
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: single//single
Married?: no//no
Kids: nope//nope
Parents: Mary and Jack//Hope and Russell
Siblings: Akira//Nicole
History: ask me//ask me
Personality: Ash is a flirty guy at times but if anyone threatens to hurt his sister he'll kill ya. Just kidding. But he will get really mad. He's very protective over her. Just leave the girl alone and you'll be on his good side. He seems wary around new people but when he opens up, he's a great friend. He's caring, sensitive, respectful.//Ron is a nice guy too. He isn't as flirty as Ash but he does like meeting new girls. He may seem kinda cheesy at first when he likes a girl, but don't worry, it's just his way of saying he likes you. He cares about how other's feel and respects their boundaries.
Tattoos: nope//nope
Looks/Description:
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Ron13
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Ash13
Other:.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Accepted :) thank you for joining! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 pm

:3 Wanna rp?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Matt: *sigh* it true sip coffee um can we get room here to stay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm

I have All characters free, kind of. Evangeline is going to go off out side soon. Aiden and Kyle are out back, and Jason is cooking. Kaylin and Madelyn are on a jog. :P

Evangeline tossed him a key in her hand. "Room 15" She said and walked out front
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Girls

Name: Amanda Lynn
Crush: None yetttt.
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: nope!
Married?: O_O
Kids: Nooo
Parents: Not here.
Siblings: Only Child
History: I might tell you.
Personality: Meet me
Tattoos: None
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Sss
Other: Hiiiiiiiiii!

Name: Bella
Crush: Female
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None yet.
Married?: Nope!
Kids: No thanks
Siblings: I have a brother here. His name's Brandon.
History: I might tell ya.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: Noneee.
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 2laqx34
Other: Nope.

Boys

Name: Jaxen
Crush: Noneee. ;)
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: No thanks.
Married?: O_O
Kids:
Siblings: Only child.
Personality: Meet me
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Lights
Other:

Name: Brandon
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:

Siblings: Bella's my little sis.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: None.
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 2uot0u9
Other:

sorry. I was lazeh. XD

Last edited by l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Accepted :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Matt: goes unpack his things and his sister two
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum