RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+5
RiseAbove
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Nella stared at Stephen. It was the first time Zack had seen him and she wanted to see how he reacted to him. “It’s been almost a year now…” Nella said, biting her lip and looking down. Look at that, they had a family. The parents just got over fighting and the kid just met his dad for the first time. Slap a ‘Soap Opera’ sticker on that and film it. Nella looked up at Zack. “He’s thought Chrissy was his dad all this time…” Nella admitted, running a hand through her hair and pushing her bangs out of her eyes. “And I let him think that because I never thought I’d let you see him..or that you’d come back.” She said, looking up at Zack.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well, that was exactly the crap I needed to hear." I mumbled. "I need to feel terrible about this." A strand of hair fell into my eyes. I almost reached up to push it out but then I remembered I was holding the baby XD So I tried to blow it out of my eyes and after several attempts I achieved. He looked at me and I looked back down and raised an eyebrow. "Hi." I said in a strained voice, having my neck bent over at that funny angle and shtuffs. He stared at me. I stared back. Then, I blinked. I moaned. "Darn, he's good." I looked up and shook my head. "Maybe too good." I raised an eyebrow and gazed off to the left thoughtfully. "CHILD EINSTEIN. ONLY ONE EXPLANATION." I yelped. Stephen's face crumbled. "Sorry, child Einstein." I whispered. I looked at Nella.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Saron scoots closer to her and wraps his arms around her to keep her warm. "Don't worry. We'll get out." He silently prayed they would get out.

Emily: "I hope ...." I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and frown. Soon I fall asleep right there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Nella sighed, “Zack I’m not going to lie to you….You don’t need to feel terrible about it because I’ve been taking care of him just fine…sure it would have been nice to have his dad around to help take care of him but I know what I’m doing……………..don’t feel bad.” Nella sighed and pulled her sweatshirt tighter around her. “My parents will be home soon.” She admitted, stepping on her own foot in nervousness. Have you ever done that? I do that all the time…LOL xD. “..Staring contest with a baby? Are you sure you’re just not letting him win?” She asked giggling. Nella laughed at his child Einstein theory. “Zack…you’re still the same..” She said, smiling. Nella reached to take Stephen from him but as she was getting him, their arms brushed and shivers ran up her spine. It was still weird being with Zack. Even if she was just talking to him. “Um…I’m gunna go put him back to bed.” She said softly and started walking towards his room.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Saron sighed and pulled her onto his lap gently, so they could both stay warm. He looked around for familiar landmarks but saw none. It all looked the same to him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

When Nella came back, we just stood there for a minute. I looked away,chewing my lip. Have yOu noticed? That's become a realll nervous habit of mine -.- "Nella..." I sighed, shaking my head. Before she could part her lips to talk to me, I grabbed her face and pressed my lips against hers, sighing in happiness. I put my arms around her waist and closed my eyelids lightly, not caring about anything for the moment. The sound of the TV, the sound of the birds outside, or even the slam of the car door and the sound of the garage closing, and a door slamming that probably came into the house. Wait...wait...could it be Nellas parents? If they saw me with her, they would flip out... O.o
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Emily: I sleep my head on his chest. After about half an hour of sleeping I wake up and look around. I sigh. "Ughh ... it wasnt a dream...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Saron nods,"I know dear. Let's try to find the way out." He gently slid her off his lap and stood up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Nella, like all the times before and all the times in the future, melted in his arms. She’s always done this…she was too weak cause she loved him too much and it has been so long since she’s kissed him. Nella wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at his face. She missed be like this with Zack. It seems like forever when it has only been a year. But to her that’s hwat it felt like. Nella leaned against the wall behind her and layed her head on his chest listening to the soft sound of his heart beating. It was what always put her to sleep when she slept in Zack’s arms. Just the sound of his heart. Nella opened her eyes when she heard the jingle of the keys. “Shit..” She murmured, and grabs Zack’s arm, pulling him out through the back door. They got out just in time.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Emily: I sigh and nod. "Alright ..." I take his hand. "let's go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm

gtg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I pressed her against the wall, kissing her and finally pullin away. I looked down at her, and pressed my forehead against hers.((I'm going with option 2)) My phone beeped, signaling me of Masons party. My forehead crinkled. "Dang..." I said in my best disappointed voice ever. Acting, of course. "Work." I said, shoving my phone in my pocket. Partying had become so normal for me lately. Storm texted me. "You going to masons tonight??" I sighed. "I'll call you." I nodded, heading to my car. I hopped into my car, only carrying on the act until I got to the end of the block. I got to Masons house and grinned TL myself.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Nella smiled up at Zack, dazed. He was her drug, and she realized that she couldn’t live without him. She wanted to hold him there with him forever…but he had to go to work. So he did have a job after all. “Kay.” She said, waving bye to him. “See you later.” Nella said, biting her soft pink lip, the same one Zack had just been kissing. She watched him go, just wanting him to drive back and continue what they were just doing.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Saron hesitated, looking around. "Which tunnel do you think we came from?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:21 pm

I pulled up at Masons house and grinned as I was literally attacked by peoPle. Around here, I was the life of the party. I got out of the car. Along the curb rest a cooler of beer. I was offered one but I passed. I walked into the house. "I Want Your Bite" by Chris Crocker blared loudly and I made my way through the peoPle. There were tons of dancers & party people crowded around. I made my way to the backyard by the pool. Masons girlfriend came up to me and smiled. "Heyy hunn!" she said, kissing my cheek. "Storm was lookIng for you earlier." I grinned. "Where is she?" "I the pool." she said, pointing. I nodded and headed over.

Storm was in the pool, swimming around happily like a fish xD "hey Storm!" I said. She smiled. "Hey, can you take this pic?" she asked, posIng with a bunch of her good guy friends. I snappedthe picture and handed it back to her. She posted it to Facebook and thanked me. I was in for a good time..

-------

2 hours later, drunk Zack -_____-

The music no lOnger had a rhythm, it was just a blurred pounding in my head. A petite blonde squirmed into my lap, bringing my hands to her waist. "Hey." she said, flirting. I moaned, puking off to the side. The guys went "OHHh!" while the girl just kind of winced. "I like you." she whispered in my ear, breathing her warm breath. I shook my head stupidly. "I dont like it..." I slurred horribly. I was numbed as she leaned over and sat on my lap and kissed me hard. She Brant over me as I lay in an awkward position, trying to shove her off which wasnt much use. She pulled away and I had passed out not only two seconds later...but it was too late. Storm had already snappedthe picture and shared it on her Facebook wall, sharing it the Nella, Chrissy and all.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Nella sat in the room, doing her homework for college. It was so boring…same stuff just a bit harder each year. Nella sighed and took a break, popping apiece of gum in her mouth. There was running up the stairs, and then a pounding at her door. She sighed and walked over to it finding Chrissy on the other side. He tackled her and held his phone up to her face. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!” HE asked, pointing to a picture of Zack kissing some chick at a party. Nella grabbed the phone and stared at it. It was posted five minutes ago. “B-b-but he said he was going to work..”Nella tightened her grip on the phone and pushed Christian off of her. “Lying son of a bitch..” She muttered, kicking the wall. One time she thinks she’s making a good decision with taking him bbakc and he does this. “To hell with it, I’m not letting this happen to me again.” Nella said, grabbing her jacket and booking it down the stairs. Christian tried to follow her but he was just to slow….sounds like him. Nella drove to Mason’s house and walked right into the door. She made a big impression like the po-po would XD LOLOL. She quickly looked around for the couch Zack was one and walked right up to him. Nella didn’t know that he was drunk..but that didn’t make a difference. He still lied to her. She pushed the blonde out of the way and off of his lap and slapped him right across the face. “Asshole.” She spat and ran out the door…
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 pm

"IT'S THE POPO!"
Cries went through the house and everyone hid themselves. I blinked, in a weird position on the couch. I woke up seeing everyone hiding while I just lay there. I lifted my head up while peoPle at least tried to hide me under a blanket. I kicked it off and yelped like a kid would. "THE POLAR BRAR IS TOO HOT!" I insisted, thrashing about as people tried to drag me away. I fell to sleep for a second but then someone burst open the door. "ROBOT BOMBS?" I yelped. Everyone told me to be quiet. Who. Were these people, anyway? Were they my friends?

That girl. A young, hot cop. She was beautiful; yet, she looked so familiar. "Cccccccaspiann?" I questioned in a loud voice. She slapped me for no reason. Why? "OUCH! caspiannnn!" I whined. I decided I needed to impress her and fast. "Caspian!" I climbed out the window, hanging on, climbing to the roof, it was a short house but a pretty long jump. "Caspian! I jump forrrr youuu!" I giggled, grabbing to the roof and sliding down, making a KSSHHH noise. She looked up. By now, my friends were grabbing the ladder and moanin "Geez, not AGAIN!" what did they mean? Had Caspian been Herr before?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Nella rolled her eyes at Zack and got in her car. He could fall for all she cared. But she knew that she’d go running back to help him up and kiss his booboo. But she wasn’t going to get hurt again. That was something she didn’t want to go back to. Nella looked back almost once. Now she was screwed…She looked back. Dammit. You can’t look back and just leave. Nella slammed her hands on the seat and looked at Zack, completely hating this. She sighed and got out of her car, walking back to the house. Pushing some people out of the way, she climbed the ladder, coming face to face with Zack. He smelled of the blonde’s perfume. Great, exactly what she needed to be reminded of when she was saving him. Why couldn’t she let him fall again? Right..she loved him. “Come on Zack…” She whispered, Taking his hand and helping him onto the ladder with her. She got him down successfully. “I’ll bring him home.” She murmured to some of the people there. She let him sit in the back seat, while she sit in the front. For once, she stared right at the road and not at him at all. She didn’t even look at him as she drove him home.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm

There was still a ringing in my head as I basically got thrown into the backseat of Caspian’s car. Why was she taking me? Was I going to jail? I lied down in the seat and she didn’t even seem to care when I puked back there. I rested back there until I lost it. “CASPIAN!” I cried out, almost making her swerve off of the road. “CASPIAN! THE POLAR BEAR!” a tear slid down my cheek, and then another, and another, and another. “THE POLAR BEAR IS TOO HOT!” I said, my words slurring together. I sobbed so long until I didn’t even know what I was crying about anymore. I rubbed my face on my gray shirt and blew my nose in it as well. My pocket vibrated. “MY POCKET IS ALIVE!” I yelled, holding it and screaming with joy. “ALL THOSE YEARS OF WORKING FOR IT AND NOW IT’S A REALITY!<3” I smiled, petting it. Beads of sweat poured down my forehead when we finally pulled up to a house. I guess her house, because it wasn’t my house…I think…I dizzily opened the door and got out of the car.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Nella watched him get out. Her car reeked like puke so she had to open all the windows. Zack was stumbling outside and she wanted to leave him like that more than anything. But she knew she couldn’t. “God Damn…” She muttered, getting out and slamming her door shut. “I hate you Zack…” She muttered as she hooked her arm through his and led him up the steps to his house. He always had hidden the key under the mat so that’s where she looked. Of course it was there. Nella unlocked the door and let him in. “Bye.” She said, closing the door behind him with him on the other side. Taking a deep breath she put the key under the mat and walked back to her car.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Saron hesitated, looking around. "Which tunnel do you think we came from?"

Emily: I sigh and shake my head. "I honostly dont know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Darwin: "Hey ... how'd it go?"

Jayson: I shake my head. "Nope. Your just alone." I sigh and just walk off.

Mads
I shrugged. "Good enough, I guess. She feels really bad though. You ready to go?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Saron thought he saw something familiar. "I think it was this one," he said, walking with her towards it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Emily: I nod. "Alright." I follow him holding onto his hand tight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Saron walked into the tunnel and his hopes faded a little. This tunnel smelled damp and was warm. They found where it opened to and he sighed. It was an underground hot springs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next