RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Spazz
Supa-Bacon-Cat
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 20 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Peeta: I chuckle. "Fine!" I walk around the beach, looking for crabs. I look under rocks, and seaweed. "Found one!" I grabbed the crab by it's leg and walk over to Laniee. "See?"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Lainee: I scream and back up. "Get that away from me! Please!!" I kept on backing up. I then fell over some fat dude and landed my face in the sand. "Ahh!!! My eyes!" I then got up rubbing my eyes but that made it worse. "My eyes! They burn!" I look around for something. I couldn't really see anything though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Peeta: "Laniee!" I throw the crab. It lands on the fat dude, yes by accident. I grab my water bottle and grab a clean towel. I put some water onto the towel, and grab her. "Put this on your eyes!" I give her the towel.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Lainee: I took the towel and wiped my eyes with it. After a few more times I felt better. I sighed. "Thanks Peeta."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Peeta: I smile. "Welcome."
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

lainee: I nod and then give him a hug. "That was a thank you gift." I laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Mads
I giggled and smiled. (WB)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Darwin: "Yeahhh.."

same. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Nella pulled her shoes on her feet, still not making eye contact with Zack. “Zack…she’s my mom…she does have every right to…” She answered, slowly tying the laces on her shoes. “I don’t know!” Her voice was a bit frustrated and her words cracked. “Zack, I don’t have the answer to everything…I don’t even know what I’m doing now…it’s all so confusing……Everyday when I wake up I think what does this f-cking life have to throw at me today…and you know what…this is what it threw at me today. Do you think I want to go? I want to stay with you so bad…but my mother won’t let me….” Nella said, standing up. “Zack…You can’t go….you’re the reason why we’re moving…my parents don’t like you around me…” Nella said, buttoning her jacket. “I love you Zack..” Nella said, kissing his cheek, but Zack grabbed her and didn’t let go.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Hiii Rawr!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Mads
I smiled and looked down at my hand which was still in his. I swung our arms back and forth with a smile.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm

"Don't you freaking leave!" I yelled, a salty tear falling down. It rolled down my cheek and drilled onto my chest. I looked over at her. "Who do you expect to find up there?" I asked, coughing from the back of my throat. "Nothing!" I laughed through the tears, smiling eith a red face. A weird combination, really. I held her wrist, not letting go. "You have to?" I asked, gripping her fingers as she tried to get away. "You're all I have." I said, shaking my head, my hair falling Ito my face.

"My life so messed up." I cried, kicking Mikes Squinkies out of the way and throwing a wallet sized picture of Zero's new girlfriend across the room, shattering the glass. It made a loud sound. "Zack?" Storm said from the top floor, coming out from her room and looking down. "What's wrong?" I shrugged her off, but she was persistent. She eventually left, mumbling, and I st there. "Let's run away." I said to her, lookin her in the eye.

Last edited by QueenOfRodeoDrive on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Heyyy Queen! That's what Imma call chu now.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Darwin: I nod. "Yes."

Amanda: "Hey Hu-" I then was cut off by the kiss. I kiss him for a couple of seconds and then I pull away. "Wow.." I whispered and giggled. "Your a very nice kisser." I smile and nod. I then noticed his lips looked all shiny and sparkly. I laughed. "You've got some lipgloss all over your lips... sorry. I guess I put too much on this morning." I shrug. "So. Uhm. Anyway .. why did you want me to go outside? Jimmy said you wanted to go outside with me..?"

Carter: "It is so not." I shake my head. "Barbie is definently NOT manly." I frown and look around the house for something. I find a thin tip sharpie and I draw a mustache on every barbie face. Abter about 10 minuets of doing that I show her. "Ta-da! Now it's a man-aid." I smile and laugh.

For Guard when she comes. <3

Darwin: I realized she was still holding my hands and I pulled them away and I put them in my pockets. "So where were you from again?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Mads
I giggled and blushed. "Phoenix, Arizona. Gotta love the heat."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Darwin: I nod a bit and shrug. "What's it like there? Besdies the heat and stuff?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Mads
"Ummm.... It depends on where you live. I lived off into the desert quite a ways in a huge house. I was the most popular girl in town always, ummm.... What else...?" I thought for a long time.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Darwin: I just raised an eyebrow wating for her to say something else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Hunter
I smiled at her. "Thanks, but not as good as you. Did you take lessons?" I asked. Oh Hunter, what kind of a question is that? See what happens to me when I get nervous? I should've kept kissing her to keep quiet XD I wish I did. Fun. :3 "Oh it's fine. I bet I look fashionable now!" I said in a girly voice, rubbing my lips together and posing. "Oh, I meant go out. Like on a date. But he didn't understand cause he's just a kid," I explained. "So..." I said. Well she would probably say yes since she just kissed me... :D

Maria
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You're so weird," I said with a smile. "Pancakes are almost done," I said before turning back around and returning to mixing and cooking and...stuff XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Mads
"My friends and I played tons of pranks on people all the time, so beware." I said with a devilish grin. "And my sister Sutton was super obnoxious... Err.... I dunno. Any questions?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 pm

She tugged on her wrist, “Zack you’re hurting me…” Nella burst into tears, her arms going slack in Zack’s grip. She didn’t fight against him anymore. All she wanted was to be in his arms, she never wanted to leave. “I DON’T KNOW.” Nella cried, wiping her tears. “I DON’T KNOW ZACK…I don’t know everything…” She said, growing quiet. Her fingers entwined with his and she cried into his chest, her free hand curling into his shirt. “I’m sorry...I’m sorry.” She cried over and over, her tears soaking into his shirt and her cries getting louder.“Zack…” Nella said, pulling him away from everything else and into her arms. “Zack stop it you’re scaring me.” She cried, wiping her eyes. “I don’t know Zack…” She mumbled…digging the heels of her hands into her eyes.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Amanda: I smile and shake my head. "Nopeee." I then giggle. "Yes. You look very fashionable now. Pink is like .. SOOOO your color." I laugh. "I've got some more with me.." I then take out my lip gloss. "Sparkly Pink.:D" I uncapped it. "Now put your lips like your about to kiss someone. Okay....good." I then cover his lips fully in the sparkly pink lipgloss. "There we go!" I giggle. But when he asks me out I stop. "Your like .. serious? OMG YES!!" I hug him and jump up and down. "A million times yes!!"

Carter" "Well dankchu my MariaBear<3" I nod. "And good. These better be good. I paid for tyhem." I laughed and sat down.

Darwin: "Uhm .. " I then remembered it was Tuesday. "Hey. Have you ever had Anzac Biscuits?" I asked smiling. I loved those. They were australian cookies that tasted amazing. [They really do. I <3 them.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I shook my head. "Go find someone better than I am, and have fun!" I exclaimed. "I bet you you'll forget about me in 4 weeks, give or take." I took my fingers slowly away from hers, pressin my warm lips against her forehead. "Go have a nice life, because I can't handle a long distance relationship." I took her hand and pressed it against her heart. And then I the words, but fir real this time

"We're done." I breathed, letting the words slip off of my tongue. I felt like my heart stopped beating, and everything was silent for a minute, beside the sound of the Grandfather clock in the kitchen. It made a loud chiming noise, and I waved goodbye.

"Tell my kid I'm sorry and that I'm sure they're an amazing person."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

MAY POOF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Nella stood up. “Zack this isn’t my fault! You think I want to go? You think I want to leave you?” Her face was disgusted. How could he think so low of her? How could he throw everything away like it was nothing? I guess when someone says forever, it always means Never. Nella pulled her hands fully away and got out of his embrace. “Whatever Zack, I’m sure the same thing will be for you…” She said, shaking her head and picking up her bag. “Have fun..” She whispered, slipping out the door into the night. Her tears started rolling down her cheeks, but she didn’t want to break down crying in front of his house. She’d stay strong…even though she was the one who was wrong.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next