RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 2 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Jason smiles, "Well you haven't told me what it is yet so what am I supposed to say? Hey stranger."

Stella nods, "Yeah. . ."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them. - Page 2 Empty Re: I will roleplay with the first person who wants to, and ONLY them.

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Aaron smiled. "Me too."

Robbie rolled her eyes. "You first. I ain't tellin' no stranger in the woods my name."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Moonlight Mist wrote:Aaron smiled. "Me too."

Robbie rolled her eyes. "You first. I ain't tellin' no stranger in the woods my name."

Jason raised his eyebrow, "Hey, You're a stranger in the woods too. So have logic here." He smiles. "Do I really look like a murderer or a rapist?"

Stella smiles, "Wow, How come I haven't seen you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Aaron smiled. "I always wear a hoodie and hide as much as possible."

Robbie crunched her nose up. "Ew. No." She grunted. "I'm Robbie." Her hair fell, covering her entire face as she looked to the ground.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Jason chuckles, "I'm Jason."

Stella puts her hands on her hips, "and why do you do that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Robbie looked up and brushed the hair out of her face. Her expression was dead serious. "Jason... You don't have any idea what you are getting into... You should just go now. Save yourself time... Pain."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Robbie looked up and brushed the hair out of her face. Her expression was dead serious. "Jason... You don't have any idea what you are getting into... You should just go now. Save
yourself time... And pain."

Aaron laughed. "Just simpler."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Jason rolls his eyes, "I'm quite sure I can take a girl." He was very sexist and he knew it. He narrowed his eyes at her. He wasn't scared whatsoever, it actually made him laugh so hard on the outside.

Stella looks at him, "You think I believe that?" She shifted her stance, "Tell me the truth."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Aaron sighed. "Let's just say I'm not the most popular kid in school."

Robbie glared and started yelling. "You're so freaking stupid!" She went to swing on him and he caught her wrist. "Let me go." She snarled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Jason chuckles and grasps her wrists. "Cool it Chickita."

Stella looks at him. She was somewhat popular, she had a lot of people who wanted to date or and even be her. She sighs, "Why is that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Aaron sighed. "Cuz I swung on the most popular guy in school. I hide my face hoping the other populars won't notice me and kick my butt."

Robbie glared. "Let go of me. And don't call me 'Chickita'."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Moonlight Mist wrote:Aaron sighed. "Cuz I swung on the most popular guy in school. I hide my face hoping the other populars won't notice me and kick my butt."

Robbie glared. "Let go of me. And don't call me 'Chickita'."

Jason rolls his eyes, "Sorry Robbie."

Stella giggles, "You mean Chase? He likes me." She laughs a little, "Weird...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah well, me he doesn't like."

Robbie relaxed a little. "Better." Her eyes got teary but she quickly blinked it away and her voice was hoarse and quiet. "I mean it..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Jason sighs, "Something wrong?"

Stella smiles, "He won't do anything if I walk with you." She smiles again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Aaron sighed. "I highly doubt it, but okay."

Robbie didn't pull away when he pulled her close. "Yeah, actually..." She mumured almost silently.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Jason smiles, "Tell me. . ."

Stella smiles and kisses his cheek, "I promise none of those jocks will mess with you. But no more hoodie." She giggles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Aaron laughed. "No more hoodie."

Robbie shook her head. "No..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Stella laughs, "So you know what that means." She slides his hoodie off. His shirt slightly came up and shows his abs, she glances at them then looks away.

Jason pulls her closer, "Please tell me..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Robbie turned to look up at him and her face was only inches from his.

Aaron laughed and pulled her closer to him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Stella blushes and slides his jacket on her. "Hm.. Who would've known that I actually look good in this." She smiles.

Jason looks at her with a sincere face, "Please?" He asks softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Robbie shook her head, making her not even and inch from his face.

Aaron smiled. "I did."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Jason's nose barely brushed against hers. He sighs and does puppy dog eyes, "Pretty please?"

Stella blushes, "and how would have you know that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Aaron smiled. "Just did."

Robbie leaned forward and kissed him without warning.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Jason lets her, he kinda wanted to but he didn't wanna make her mad when she was depressed. He puts his hand on her jaw gently.

Sky giggles, "Can I wear it to school tomorrow?" She smiles, it was his school hoodie. The kind with his last name on the back. (At my school, if you're wearing someone's jacket, you're going out with them.) She smiles. She thought it was very comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Aaron grinned. "Yup."

Robbie continued to kiss him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next