RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

+2
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Which one?

Kaylin saw Lauren and smiled, She waved. And Jason smiled at her. They slowly walked over to the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:08 pm

With Aiden
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Addi, "Luke, I just don't know any more." She stands up.

Lauren waves at Kaylin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Luke
I held onto her. "I love you..."

I gtg.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Addi, "And I know that. Justin kept asking me if I loved you back. I thought I did, but remembering all the problems and insecurities, I'm not sure any more."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:14 pm

If your talking about an abused heart, then I have nothing really to say because the pack finding her in the forest would be really weird, and they couldn't be able to talk to her or anything, so it wouldn't really matter. And running into a mortal, would be stupid on the wolves parts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Kaylin smiled at her. "Hi! I'm Kaylin!" she smiled. "And this is my best friend, Jason." She smiled, and Jason shyly waved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Lauren, "Hi, I'm Lauren. There are usually more people here, but I have no idea where they are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Kaylin laughed and smiled. "That's alright, Mr. Shy over here doesn't like many people anyways." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Lauren giggles too. "It's okay, I promise I don't bite."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Zakk: Looks at Sutton and smiles at her "You okay?"

Izzy: Sits with Justin...
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Kami, "Why did you have to be so mean to Addi?"

Justin, "Do you wanna go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Izzy: "I guess...."

Who is Kami talkin to?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Justin grabs her hand and walks out.

Kami's talking to Zakk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Zakk: "I didn't do anything to her."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Kami, "You, it just, no. Plus you're cheating on me, if you even loved me."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Zakk: "You didn't even care where i was, and when you cared a bit...it was because Luke and Addi didn't need you. At least she cares...and i did love you. But you didn't love me back."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Kami, "You kept ignoring my texts and hanging up on me. I loved you back. I get visions, I know whats going on. It doesn't matter. Addi and Luke are fighting, I'm ready to go home and if you're not coming, I'll flirt with someone else."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Zakk: Rolls his eyes "I texted you back on every text you sent! I hung up on you cause your yelling at me for being lonely! You never payed attention to me til now! This is the first time you even talked to me face to face........" He stared at the ground
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Kami, "You left me when we got off the plane. Why do you think I was lonely? Next thing I know you're dating some other girl?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Zakk: "I tried to hold your hand and talk to you! You left! And I'm not dating her."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Kami, "You know what, I don't know if I care anymore or not. I don't care, be a player. But remember one thing, I hurt people and don't care."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Zakk: "I'm not a player. You'll the only person I've dated since i got here. You shouldn't care, you never did before."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Kami, "You know what?" She kisses him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Zakk: Slightly smiles
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next