RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. - Page 3 Empty Re: The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Rylee- She smiled. "Whoa's right." She breathed in the air, taking a deep breath and forgetting about everything that wass troubling her. She thought about Onyx and about Jonah. She wondered how they were doing, if they missed her. If they even remembered her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. - Page 3 Empty Re: The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Onyx: He sighed and layed his head on his paws. Yes, he missed Rylee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Rylee- She looked around the cave and smiled, taking in the air now more than ever. Th eair helped clear her thoughts, it helped her think.

Jonah- He looked at his father from where he was sitting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Onyx: He caught his sons glance and nods a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Isabella- She paddeds back into cmamp and she walks over to Jonah. "Time for a little more training before the days done and over with."

Jonah- He growled a little. "Really?! You worked me hard enough ealier for a weeks worth of training and now we have to o it again!?" He growled and got to his feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

(I thought he was suppose to show Lilly some of his training.......................)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 am

Lilly can come learn too! :D

Isabella- Before Jonah stood, she noticed Lilly sitting there. She mustve been talking to Jonah, she thought. She gave a small thought as to just leaving her there but thought twice about it when she remember that Lilly was now Jesses adopted daughter. "You can come to if you wish. I'll teach you a few things about fighting, if you've nothing better to do that is."

Rylee- She looked at Dustin to see his reaction to the place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Jessie: He was walking back to camp when he heard Izzy from the outside. He hid in a bush that you couldn't tell he was there. He wanted to see what Lily would say.

Lilly: "Sure. Jonah was just about to show me some things anyway." she followed Izzy next to Jonah out to the battle training arena they made.

Dustin: "This place is................................Huge!!!!! How did you find it?" He started to walk out to the edge of the cave, but stopped himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Izzy- "Alright." She didnt know that Jessie was there, and she didnt notice him following her. "Jonahs first. You copy what he does." She looked at Jonah. "Where did we leave off?" She paused. "Oh yeah, the tree attack. Lets go. Do it."

Jonah- He mumbled under his breath and then attempted climbing the tree, he almost made it but he feel. He did it again, and had the same result. He got frustrated and his anger began to fuse out. "Why do i have to do this?! Im not a squirrel you know!" He growled and bunndled his hanches under him and jumping at the tree, climbing it effencently. He sat on a low branch.

Izzy- "Thats why." She grinned. "Set your mind to it and you can do anything!" Litteraly. She added to herself. "Now come on Mr. Squirrel, jump me." She watched him creep up the branch and leap off missing her by a foot. Not bad for his first time. She jumped on him, pinning him down. "If you cant make the jump, dont give up. Always be prepared for the worst. I had a direct shot to kill you with you just laying there. Do you want to die?" She said strickly. She got off him after a moment of no anwser. "Again." She looked at Lilly, shed give her something easier like the basics while Jonah worked. "Show me your attack crouch."

Rylee- "I wouldnt go to much farther there or youll fall off." She looked around and gave a happy sigh. "I was born here. My mother found it and no one else knows about it but us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Dustin: "I understand why its a secret. Its amazing!" He thought for a moment. "I'm guessing I wasn't suppose to know about it either." He turned to Rylee. "Sorry for following you."

Lilly: She crouched down like she was about to stalk a piece of prey, keeping her feet tucked in tight and tail straight so she wouldn't make a sound if she moved.

Jessie: He watched from the bushes as his "sister" tried to demonstrate an attack crouch. She wasn't suppose to learn this; just the hunting skills. He never intended on putting her in a raid or attack patrol. But Jonah was doing well, almost making the tree attack perfectly. He understood why he was so aggravated with Isabelle; he was once a fighting apprentice, too. It was hard work. I should move before one of them senses me. As Jessie started to move, he purposely made a few twigs crack and rustled some leaves, wanting to see what Jonah would do. He stared at Isabelle, knowing she would look over and see his eyes telling her to not tell Jonah or Lilly what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Rylee srugged it off. "If I'd wanted to stop you, believe me. I would have." She smiled, this place always made her so happy. She walked over and lapped at the water in the little stream running through the cave. "Ive never really told anyone about it because this is the only place we could come and hide if we ever needed to. Its a safe place and I entend to keep it a secret for now." She looked at him with eyes of wisdom.

Isabella caught Jessies glance but looked away casually. "Lilly dear, If you want to be a fighter than fight. Dont stalk me, I can see you coming. It wont work." She fixed her stance so that she was defensivly ready and able to jump or move with her oppents reaction. She glance up at Jonah watching and evaluating him.

Jonah heard the twig snap but didnt show that he heard it. He quickly moved up the tree and stalked across its limb as quiet as the wind. He leapt down at wear he th ough his attacker was and he land square on Jessies sholders pinning him down to wear he could move. He was especially strong for an apprentice.

Isabella, with a glimmer of hope in her eyes, smiled. She winked at Jessie, letting him know she 'approved' of his fighting technequies. She chuckled. She liked to play with Brutes emmotions until she starts having feeling for them.. She didnt have much feelings for any brute yet but she was watching Jessie closely, to see if hed have a chance. "See what happens when you quit complaing an let your instincts take over? You improve. Now run through it again, only dont jump anyone this time." She chuckled and watched him run off to do it again. Hed suprised even himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Jessie: "Nice work, pup. But you still got a long way to go." He pushed Jonah off and walked over to where Izzy was. "He's improving. He'll be stronger than one of us one day." He looked over at Lilly trying to think out something.

Lilly: She quickly ran at Izzy, not intending to jump straight at her. She got ready to fake a jump and ran behind her, jumping and landing on her shoulders.

Dustin: "You secret's safe with me." He walked over to stream and sat near Rylee, looking at the ripples going through the water. They seemed to say something, but he knew that wasn't it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Izzys legs didnt budge, she shook and threw lilly to the ground and looked at her. "Dont worry, you'll get better with practice. Give me a minute and Ill teach ya something new, okay?" She looked back at Jessie. "Technically Jonah just needs a few more weeks until he becomes a fighter as good as the rest of yall, but give me a few more months and he'll be the best fight you ever saw." She said in a voice where Jonh could hear them. She smiled. "Care to join us? I could use another hand."

Jonah ran through the technique a few more times by himself, perfecting it in a short manner of time. He stopped after a while and went and sat by Lilly, waiting on Isabella to tell them what to do.

Jaydn(lets just say they couldnt find jynx and they went on with the patrol.) He patroled. Lol

Moon- She woke from her napped and walked out of the den and streched.

Rylee- She looked at there refections and smiled. She saw her mothers face appear in the water along with a few of the other elders that have died. "Of did I meantion this is also where the Alpha comunticate with the ancestors. You know for advice and what not." She looked at him. "Not many wolfs know about this stream of communication. Only the healers and the Alphas, but only I know where it is."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Dustin: "I thought this stream was something of a difference. It seems like its talking to you, telling you things......." He couldn't tell what his ancestors were saying, and couldn't see them. "Are any of them talking to you now?"

Rose: She stood from the sun spot and shook the snow from her fur. she walked over to Moon. "Any dreams?"

Kiari: Patroled

Jessie: "No problem." He watched Jonah carefully, seeing if he needed any touch-ups.

Lilly: She growled and watched Izzy with Jonah, waiting for her directions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Moon shrugged and shook her head. "Nope. I dont usually get them during the day. They come at night if they come at all. What about you?"

Rylee nodded, looking into the water clearer. "My mother says I was wise to bring you here, that you have a bright furture. I cnt tell you what it is though unless they tell me. Which they probly wont." She paused. "And Garth, a grumpy old elder, hes complaining that I never should have brought you here until it was time. But then again hes always complaining." She chuckled.

Jay noticed a few scents from the Icy Darkness pack on there side of the territory. It was a stale scent but it looked like they tryed to take some of there territory for there own.

Isabella, "Jonah, run through the tree attack once more. Jessie, if you ont mind watching him..." She turned to Lilly. "Pounce on me." She demanded.

Jonah did as he was told.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Kiari: She growled because she smelled it too. "Dang Jessie and his stupid pack!" She spat. "Can't they ever keep what they have in leaf-bare?!"

Dustin: He looked over at Rylee. "Until the time was right? What time?" He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but since Garth had said something, he was determined to find out. "And I wonder what my future is suppose to be....." He looked back at the stream, wanting his ancestors to show. "Will they show themselves to just the Alphas and Healers?"

Rose: "Nothing. I haven't been able to contact them at all the past few moons."

Jessie: He watched as Jonah climbed the tree more skillfully this ttime, only slipping a couple times, but not falling. He rustled some leaves when he got the branch, and when he was about to jump, Jessie side-stepped and looked down. "Ok first things first. I noticed you were climbing in a hurry. So before you do climb, search for crooks and cracks in the trunk, then put your paws there. You'll climb faster and it'll make it easy. Be silent when you leap into a branch. Pretend your cat."

Lilly: She ran at Izzy, going under her belly and pushing on her shoulders when she jumped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Moon- "We'll ask Rylee about it when she gets back."

Rylee- "Well they have no choice but to show themselves to the Alphas and Healers of there packs. But anyone else cant see them unless they visit them in a dream." She looked back at the water. "But they wont tell you. It could minipulate your future. They only tell you if your cercomstances permit it."

Jay- He scent out a warning howl to there rival pack and started remarking there border.

Isabella shook her off and pinned her. "Lesson Number one: Your fights never over until you oppents dead or surrendures. Never hang around, constantly move, constantly hit them. Keep them on there toes, make them think out every move, it gives you time to hit hard to attack longer and to walk away with out as much injurys." She got off of her. "Your light on your feet but your not as big and strong as many others. Use that. Its an advantage." She looked at the tree Jonah jusst jumped from. "Try climbing it, it should come easy to you." She said.

Jaydn- He did exactly what Jessie told him to. He looked at him when he got down and gave a small hiss like thing to show he was being a cat. He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Jessie: He put his paws over his face and looked up at him. "Enjoy the time you have to goof around! It doesn't last long here."

Lilly: She walked over to the tree and studied it for a moment. There were some cracks in the bark, but not real big. thankfully she was a small wolf. She started climbing, putting her claws in the bark. She made it the first branch within seconds.

Dustin: He growled and splashed the water around a few times. "Sometimes I wish I could tell the future; tell what would happen to who and when and where. And help prevent it if its a terrible accident or death." He turned away from the stream and picked his head, seeing a faint mist. "Um......Rylee? Is that.......normal?"

Rose: "Yeah. maybe she's spoken to them."

Kiari: "I can't wait to get rid of them. Flea-bitten mange pelts."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 am

Rylee just kinda stared at the mist that was starting up. After a moment or two, out walked the siloet of a few of there ancestors. "Not really.." She watched, listening to what they had to say, they were permiting Dustin to see and hear them at the moment. They nodded to acknoledge his presence.
Garth growled. "Why did you bring him here?"
Then her mother stepped foward. "Calm yourself Garth. Its is no worry. He'd make it here eventually and you know it. Hes destined for the greater good."
Grath growled in return.
Rylee looked at them. "Is something wrong? Why are you here like this? Whats happened?" She motioned for Dustin to stay quiet.
A unfimilar face stepped from the back of the group. Fawn, she was called. "There will be a pup bore to you, Rylee, from a male we may not speak the name of. You will find that you love him in a short manner of time. This pup will have powers only three wolfs before him have had. He will have the strength and cougare and powers only one other living wolf has. Your other son. They will battle in good time. You must protect him. No one can know of these powers your pups do and will have. It is unseen wether or not you will have more pups of these powers. Do not let this pup slip away." And fawn disappeared.
Rylee stood looking shocked. "Mother? I-I cant. I wont let my pups face off. I'll love them. Isnt there another way?!" She began to sound desparate.
Her mother shook her head. "Im afraid not dear." She began to fade. "We'll send you a sign of how many you have in the future when we know!" And she was gone, along with the other wolfs.

Rylee shook her head, she began to feel a bit dizzy. Her eyes rolled and she sat down with her tail in the stream. It gave her power. She dug her paws into the ground and looked down, trying to sort out what had just happened in her head. She knew Jonah was speacial but this? And she was to have more?! And to top that off, she was to jut forget Onyx ever existed and fall in love with some unknow brute?! Her life was perfect. She waited for Dustins questions, knowing they were coming.

Want Dustin to be the male shes supposed to fall in love with or do you want me to use one of mallorys or mine?

Jay finished marking it off and returned to camp with the patrol to report it to Rylee.

Moon- "Maybe. I dunoo if shell tell us anything but its worth a shot!"

Jonah chuckled quietly and ran through it one more time perfectly.

Isabella saw her climb with easy and a sparkle came to her eyes. She was a tree wolf. If she was taugh properly she could attack with ease from the trees and hardly ever get hurt. "Higher." She called, telling her to climb higher. In the long run, this could help with her hunting too..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Lilly: She climbed to the third branch, then the fourth.

Jessie: "Good job Jonah!"

(Sure)

Dustin: He stared at the mist silently, watching as Garth and Fawn and Rylee's mother. After they left, his mind was in a whirlwind. But he was still mesmerized by the one thing her mother said. All he asked was "You have a pup?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Rylee sighed, taking in one deep breath after another. She slowly nodded. "Jonah." She paused. "His names Jonah. No one knows about him because his father is from Icy Darkness." She looked at him, wondering if hed tell anyone any of this. No one could know. "You know what you've just witnessed cannot be repeated. Not even to the healers. You werent even supposed to know but you were here at the right time." She began to look a little faint. Her pups were to battle off and it was likly one would die. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she leaned down lower and lower until she collasped all together. She awoke a few minutes later.

Hold on Ill do the others in a sec...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Dustin: He ran over to Rylee's side as she started to collapse. He was still there at her side when she woke up. "I'm guessing Jonah is in Icy Darkness with his father then right?" He looked over his shoulder back at the stream where the mist was still a little faint, but disappearing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I am really confused. Can someone catch me up?? And I have to go. My sister is here. :)) BYEEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next