RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Empty The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

-Table of Contents-

• Table of Contents
  • Story
  • Rules
  • Season and Weather
  • Ranks for Hidden Secert Wolf pack
  • Ranks for Icy Darkness Wolf Pack
  • Skelly

Last edited by Squirrelflight-2- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Empty Re: The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:49 pm

-Story-

Written By: WolfSpirit26

Many moons ago there was one pack that ruled the terrain of many places. The old Alpha had no idea what a few of the others were planning. They wanted to take control of everything in the forests. Nothing would have survived if that happened. Eventually they were stopped once their secret plan was revealed. But many wolves liked their plan, and broke away from the pack to start their own. Lone wolves were taken in, trained to kill anything that stopped them from ruling, even if it meant the pack itself. Rules were finally established there, but they still continue to try and rule everything today. They called themselves the "Icy Darkness" Pack. The other pack stayed to its true self; fighting when necessary and protecting themselves and the pack. Carrying on their way of life as normal. They were known as "Hidden Secret" Pack. They try every season to take down Icy Darkness Pack. They're starting to succeed; they vowed that slowly but surely they will win. More wolves have come to join the packs, but the question is, Which path will you take, one to destruction or one to preservation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Empty Re: The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:55 pm

-Rules-

No godmodeling whatsoever. No ones perfect.
Make a male for every female
If you read the rules put Gummy Bears at the top of your first post
No killing each other without the other owners permission
No being your own mate
No force-mating
Listen to me, Wolfspirit26 and Rippletail-Fallen-
No OOC fighting
Make drama!
Please note that Omegas and Deltas are not the same in these packs Delta is merely the 3rd in comand after the Alpha and the Beta and Omegas are the fourth in comand. They can still have pups and mates and everything else!
And the cheesiest one: Have fun
(everyone should know the rest)

Last edited by Squirrelflight-2- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

-Season-

[ ] Summer
[X] Winter(Mating season)
[ ] Fall
[ ] Spring

-Weather-

[X] Sunny
[ ] Cloudy
[X] Snowing
[ ] Raining
[ ] Thundering and Lightening

Will change as needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

-Ranks for the Hidden Secrets Wolf Pack-

Alpha Female: Rylee
Alpha Male:

Beta Female: Kiari
Beta Male:

Delta Female:
Delta Male: Jace

Omega Female:
Omega Male:

Lead Fighter: Jynx

Fighters: Jaydn, Dustin

Lead Hunter:

Hunters:

Lead Healer: Rose

Healers: Moon

Pup Sitter:

Helpers(Help with everything):

Apprentices(Wolfs in training):

Wolfs that have died:

Last edited by Squirrelflight-2- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

-Ranks for the Icy Darkness Wolf Pack-

Alpha Female:
Alpha Male: Jessie

Beta Female: Fallen
Beta Male:

Delta Female:
Delta Male: Eli

Omega Female:
Omega Male: Onyx

Lead Fighter: Isabella

Fighters:

Lead Hunter: Sora

Hunters:

Lead Healer:

Healers:

Pup Sitter:

Helpers(Help with everything):

Apprentices(Wolfs in training): Jonah-Fighter, Lilly-Hunter

Last edited by Squirrelflight-2- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm

-Skelly-

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Pack:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other:
Looks:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

-My Charries!-

Name: Rylee
Crush:
Mate:

Pups: Jonah(No one knows about him)
Pack: Hidden Secrets
Secret: I have a pup with a brute from the evil pack. I sent the pup to live with him and no one knows that I'm its mother.
Personality: I must warn you, when you meet me, you better watch out! (;
History: Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
Other:
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. IMG_0162

Name: Moon
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Pack: Hidden Secert
Secret: I tell everyone that I was born blind but I wasnt. Truth is I lost my sight as a punishment for loving a Brute from the evil pack. It wasnt my fault, we were mates before the packs split and he chose his pack over me. I went in after him and they all hit me from behind. He did this to me and it's a constant remindered to me of him. My heart aches still after these year but Im ready and willing to find and love another brute.
Personality: Dont mess with me and I wont mess with you, Hows that sound?
History: Dont ask!
Other: She is blind
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. WOLF-4

Name: Jonah
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Pack: Icy Darkness
Secret: I know who my mother is but only I know that I know. xD
Personality: Meet mehh! >:)
History: Do not ask if you know whats good for you.
Other:
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Ws_Wolf_1024x768

Name: Jaydn (Jay)
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Secret: None yet...(;
Personality: Come and find out!
History: Blah blah blah, if you really must know! Then its just to bad! :P
Other:
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Wolf

Name: Isabella
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Secret: Not yet!
Personality: Get outta my way and no one gets hurt, K?
History: Dont go there with me!
Other:
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. WHITE_WOLF

Name: Eli
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Secret: Not yet
Personality: Meet me! :P
History: Dont go there!
Other:
Looks:
The dual to the death. Two packs. One good, the other evil. Who will rule the Forest in the end? Only time will tell. Thac887372

Last edited by Squirrelflight-2- on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Name: Kiari
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Sister to Dustin and Rose
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/Megg_Meggie/Wolves/anime-wolf-wolves-10983902-598-458.jpg?o=324

Name: Dustin
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Brother to Kiari and Rose
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/noracullen15/animated%20wolves/Tioga.jpg?o=319

Name: Rose
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Sister to Kiari and Dustin
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime+wolf+pictures+/AnimeWolf101/anything/brownanimewolf.jpg

Name: Jessie
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Brother to Sora and Lilly
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/horselover075/anime%20wolves/Wolf_of_Shadows_by_TheTyro-1.jpg?o=468 (I love his picture. Fits the pack)

Name: Lilly
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Sister to Jessie and Sora
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20pups/WanderOfLostPaths/Wolves/wompups.jpg?o=76 (The white one)

Name: Sora
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Secret(Optional):
Personality(Optional):
History(Optional):
Other: Brother to Lilly and Jessie
Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolves/ScarlettSullivan1/anime%20wolves/darkbrownwolf-1.jpg?o=250

(ill edit it some later on)

Last edited by Wolfspirit26 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm

~Hidden Secrets Wolves~

Name: Jynx
Crush: Nah....
Mate: Nah
Pups: Nah
Secret(Optional): *Lays ears back*
Personality(Optional): Shes alot like me. :) (Mal)
History(Optional): *Snarls*
Other: Nah
Looks: Getting

Name: Jace
Crush: Nah
Rank: I don't really care right now lol, highest rank I guess.
Secret(Optional): *Growls*
Personality(Optional): Meet me
History(Option al): *growls again*
Looks: Rawrg

::Icey Darkness Wolves::

Name: Fallen
Rank: Alpha Female? if not, second in command, or beta or whatever.
Pack: Icey Darkness
Secret(Optional): *Laughes evily*
Personality(Optional): Well.... Evil. Beyand all measure.
History(Optional): *Snaps teeth*
Looks: Getting

Name: Onyx
Pack: Icey Darkness
Secret(Optional): *Head low, ears back, growling*
Personality(Optional): RAWRG!
History(Optional): Dont ask.
Looks: O.o HOLD ON

((Editing lol))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:25 pm

WooHoo! (I only have until like 1:50 cause I gotsta babysit.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Yup.

Moon- She started across the camp site. She got to her normal place and started grooming herself. You could hardley tell she was blind unless you knew her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Kiari: She padded out of her den and looked around. She had ran into a few of Icy Darkness's wolves a few days back, and her scratches still weren't healed.

Rose: She padded past Moon into the Healer's den. "Hey Moon!" She said as she past her.

Dustin: He went out of camp to go see if he could even catch something decent. There weren't hunters in this pack, and there wasn't much food left.

Lilly: She ran up to Sora, full of excitement. "Are we going to hunt something big? Like moose or caribou or something?"

Sora: "Calm down." He said in a stern but soft tone. "We might if you don't scare them off!" He said jokingly. "Come on." He started padding out of camp with Lilly on his tail.

Jessie: He looked out over his pack, whom some were still sleeping. They had taught that Beta a lesson. 4 against 1! how easy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Eli- He yawned and streched, looking around the camp.

Isabella- She walke back into the camp from training Jonah. He wass quite the fighter. He had great potential and she pushed him harder than any other wolf shed trained.

Jonah- He padded into the camp and layed down, throwing his head on his paw. He was exhasted and need to sleep.

Rylee- She layed, sunning on her rock outside her den, she looked over the camp and smiled.

Moon- She nodded at Rose. "Hey!" She followed her into the den and set a rabbit near her. "Jay brought us some food earlier. Hungery?"

Jaydn- He walked out of the camp to go find something to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Lilly: She padded next to her mentor, wondering if they would find anything on the snow-covered ground.

Sora: He stopped dead in his tracks, sensing a rabbit. All you could see of it was the nose and ears, and barely that. He started stalking it, signaling to Lilly to creep around the other side and scare it towards him.

Lilly: Did as she was told.

Jessie: He stretched and jumped, landing on all four paws near Isabelle. "How'd he do?"

Kiari: She walked over to Rose and Moon. "They still aren't healing."

Rose: She studied the scratches and looked at Moon. "Well they were deep....... They should've healed a little bit by now...."

Dustin: He took a trail he knew well and soon found a few birds resting. He started planning how he would catch both without them escaping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Moon- She scented the wounds, she caught a scent of a small infection starting. "The reason its not healing is because its infecting..." She looked ar Rose wondering if she wanted to give the treatment.

Isabella- She looked at him. "Well hes got plenty of potential if only he'll use it instead of complaining Im pushing him to hard." She sighed. "I think he'll get over in a day or two. If not," She grinned. "Well, lets just say he will."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Jessie: "If he doesn't, straighten him up. But don't give him the near death experience. We need him to stay like he is." He looked at his lead fighter, knowing exactly what she was capable of.

Kiari: She sighed, knowing how long that would take to heal. "I swear they but snake venom on their claws everyday."

Rose: "Go ahead. You can take care of it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Really?? You start WITHOUT ME?? (Can we put the good wolves in cyan and the bad wolves in red?)

Jynx emerged from her den, rested and happy, but sore from the past few skirmishes with Icey Darkness pack.

Jace was lying under a tree, his head on his paws. He apeared to be sleeping but he wasn't.

Fallen drug the moose she had caught into camp. Vicious bite marks on the neck said she had had some fun with it before she killed it. Onyx watched his sister not moving from the shadows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Sure, if i remember...(: Lol

Isabella shrugged. "Whatever works." She said making sure he understood she would to what was nessecary. She looked over at Jonah. She was the Lead fighter for a reason, not just because Jessie wanted her to be. She could straighten him out, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Jonah sighed and rolled onto his side, still breathing a little heavy from how hard he was worked. He was tired of Isabella pushing him like he was a super wolf! He gave a small growl on anger and tried thinking about something else so he didnt do anything irrational.

Eli yawned standing. You could see a deep cut along his side. It looked like it had a bit of an infection in it but he hadnt good to the healer yet. He licked it clean and got up, walking to a tree and lying under its shade.

Moon nodded. "Okay." She walked to the back and picked out a few leaves, chewing them to a pulp and returning to rub them in her wounds.

Rylee was sunning on her rock for a moment longer before she got up and streched. She yawned and jumped from the rock, searching for her Beta. "Kiari." She said loud enough for her to hear.

Jaydn was out in the woods hunting. He howled out of boredom.

Mallory! I have an Idea! Jace's secret should be the same as Rylees! Her and Jace should be the parents of Jonah only no except Jonah, Rylee, and Jace know who Jonahs mother is because they could be killed if anyone knew! Yes? No?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next