RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Emma pushed herself up off the ground, wiping her lower lip with the back of her hand and scowled as she glared up at Braxton. "Since when do you give a f-ck about what happens to me?" she spat harshly, her eyes showing no mercy as she got to her feet and pressed a hand against the wall for support. Narrowing her eyes, she turned her now curious gaze to Braxton and limped forward, a flicker of pain on her face. "What happened to you? I can't pick up any demon or vampire on you," she asked, her voice lowering but her forcefulness still obviously present. Folding her wings against her back loosely, she waited silently for an explanation.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

Braxton ignored her second question for the time being, as anger and so many emotions arose. "EMMA. I am NOT scared you, not anymore. I do not pity you, and for sorry for you, because I know you can do better than this. Helen, I get it. She's your daughter, you lost her, and you miss her. Emma... You need to move on. Your life, it sucks. You kill people, your a damn fallen angel, and your looking for a daughter that you can't find!" He yelled, shaking his head. "I think about you, twenty-four seven, ok? The reason we aren't together is because I was stuck on the past, and so were you! That's the reason both of our lives became f-cked up! I miss you, more than anything, I really do. I want to help you, but Emma, you've screwed up your life, and your going to end up dead if you don't give up looking for Helen." The words came out cold, and harsh. He shouldn't be the one telling her this: He was nothing in her life anymore, he reminded himself, but he hissed lowly. "You were about to make some stupid ass decisions in there, over something you can't control. Emma you don't understand how much I worry about you..." He lowered his voice, knowing she would probably kill him after he said all of this. "I'm human." He added at the end of his rant, shaking his head slowly. "I gave up on my past."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 am

Wow... This is not going to end well. 

Emma stared at Braxton for a long moment, an uncontrollable rage filling her eyes as she tried to reign in her wings which were about to knock him over. Clenching her fists, she felt her jaw tighten and her teeth grind together, her anger rising to its peak. "How dare you?" she hissed, not moving from the spot she stood in fear that she would disintegrate him. "How dare you tell me that! This isn't some close friend were talking about, this is my daughter! My five year-old little girl alone in the darkest part of Hell!" she screamed at him, no sorrow in her eyes, only anger and rage. There was no calming her down from this, he had crossed the line; and now he was going to pay for it. "I will search for my little girl until the end of time and after, and if you try to get in my way, I will kill you," she said in a forced voice, turning away from him and shutting her burning midnight eyes. "Funny, the last time we talked you said you were done holding me back from saving Helen, now look what you're doing again," she mocked, leaving the conversation at that as she walked out of the alley.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Where exactly is Helen? O_O And, what do you do to get her? If she's in Hell, why not go and grab her? x3

Braxton had realized he offered to help her about an hour ago, but well, that's something he'd been wanting to say for a while now. Her threats didn't scare him anymore, and if he died, he'd be set free of everything, and he didn't mind. He turned on his heel, trailing down the alley, quite satisfied he got that off his chest: Even if he did just loose Emma. Let her search for her daughter, and live her life away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Trapped somewhere in the Devil's lair, which means Emma is probably going to have to fight him. =P OH! Should I bring Amber back?

Emma sat on the end of a buildings roof, her feet hanging off the edge and her wings opened to feel the cool morning breeze gently stir the feathers, her eyes shut tightly and her heart aching. Fighting the tears welling up, a sudden wave of pained anger came over her as she clenched her fist and slammed it against the cement and brick, cracking it and breaking a few pieces off. Hands shaking, she gasped softly and opened her eyes, the tears taking advantage of the moment and sliding down her face as she ran her fingers through her auburn hair, gripping it tightly. Giving in to her sadness, she cried quietly on the roof, her wings limp at her side. Just as the sun peaked over the horizon, she sniffed and loosened her hands from her head, placing them at her sides and steading herself. "I'm getting you out, Helen, and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do to stop me," she managed to croak before her sobs took over again.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Ah, okay. Well, maybe she should follow Braxton one day when he goes to Hell for some reason, like because the devil calls him or something, and she gets inside the Lair, and goes to search for Helen and then you know. ;3

Yess! :3 She'd bring some drama. ;3

Braxton walked down the once empty streets, now starting to fill with people. Some people actually worked, and some people actually had lives. Braxton pitied them. Sighing, his thoughts were on Emma, like usual: Why had he said those things? It was her daughter. He would give anything to find Kayla. But, then again, he'd given up his son... The thought made him cringe. He had to! Why? A sudden voice questioned in his head. Why!? Seriously?! I couldn't live my life as a demon, killing people! It was too much! So your son deserved to be put in Hell? No... Gawd no. He deserves to live his life! I don't understand why I can't have it both ways! Maybe you can. Fix it Braxton.. What? There was no response. Braxton stopped in his tracks, glancing around. Was he crazy?! Well, yeah... Braxton had lost his sanity a long time ago. He'd screwed his life up, and it just continued to screw up. Hissing, he took off into the forest, heading towards his phone. He grabbed the reciever, and dialed his ex-girlfriends number.
"Wheres my daughter?" His tone came out sharp, and edgy.
"What're you talking about, Braxton?" The cocky, mocking voice responded. "You choose now to call?"
"I made a mistake giving her to you. I didn't think I could take care of her. Send her home."
"Never."
The end. She hung up. Well, it was long enough anyways: He quickly hooked the line of the phone to a computer, and tracked the call. Florida! Without another, Braxton began packing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Alrighty then. XD I luffels Amber... 

Sitting in the open windowsill of Braxton's house was Amber, returned from her journey and suspension from earth. Sighing, she let her leg hang inside the house off the edge while the other was bent, not raising her ember eyes as she spoke. "You know, that was a really shitty thing you said back there- and that's defiantly not the way to get Emma to forgive you," lifting her gaze, she gave him a scolding stare as she slipped off the ledge, "Trust me, I've seen enough guys try." Crossing her arms, she stepped forward and held her white wings close to her back, a reluctant sigh leaving her nose. Obviously, she knew what had transpired between the two and decided that maybe talking some sense into Braxton would make her reunion with Emma after almost two years apart all the sweeter. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 pm

April awoke in an all to familar haze and she swept a hand over her face, brushing her bangs from her forehead. After briefly remembering what had happened the night before, she glanced over at the man that lay next to her, still sleeping off his drunken stupor. He looked around her age, maybe a bit older. She sighed and slipped out of the bed. She quickly and unsteadily pulled on her jeans, only to be suddenly slammed into by a wave of nausea. She slapped one hand over her mouth and darted out of the bedroom, searching franticly for a bathroom. Finding one just in time, she dropped to her knees onto the linoleum and emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet until all she could do was dry heave. She fell back onto her bottom, breaking out in a cold sweat. She began shaking uncontrollably and she found it nearly impossible to ignore the pounding in her head. After calming down some, she used corner of the sink to pull herself onto her wobbly legs and she grasped the side of the counter top to steady herself for a moment. After splashing her face with cold water, April glanced at herself in the mirror. She used her fingers to comb through her hair, that was now dyed a glossy black, and she wiped the dark eyeliner from below her eyes. She soon exited the man's home and mumbled something foul when she looked around outside and realised she wasen't exactly sure where she was. The house was surrounded by trees and they concealed all visible paths. She searched her pockets for her cellphone, but to no avail, and after debating with herself, April moved to the tree line and she quietly shifted. She shook her pelt in satisfaction and streached, raising her back into a high arch, before beginning her trek through the overgrown brush.      

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum