RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3 Empty Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am

My charries are located here:

Summahswolfehs.yolasite.com

Lurking in the Shadows is a town, where all immortals of any kind appear, to be normal. There are humans amongst us, also, and we hide our identitys from them. Near the town, is this very huge forest, where a tall, old house stands. That is where Braxton lives, one of the oldest vampires out there.

In his life there is plentiful drama, but one piece is key: Emma. This plot begins between the two of them, reuniting after a year or so apart, new starts and everything. We'll see how this ends... >:3

Welp, I just decided to randomnly add a little piece about this here, so uh. xD let's roleplay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Interesting... We'll see how well this goes. XD So, where should I start?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows - Only for Ikate- & I. <3

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I'll Start. :3

Braxton slunk through the forest, his red eyes bright, and determined. Up ahead a few hunters roamed, there guns up, ready for anything that came at them. But, would they be ready for this? Braxton chuckled darkly to himself. In the past year, many things had changed Braxton. Kayla now lived with her mother, unhapilly of course, but she was now thirteen, and not a vampire. Braxton had managed to get Trey out of the devils cave by making a deal that was worth it, sincerely because it didn't bother him to kill people. He killed bad guys so the devil could have more souls, and he also got blood while he was at it. So, of course he was still that vampire demon creature, and nobody knew, except the souls of the dead. No one knew it was him commiting these murders, but they were trying to find a trail, or a lead, or something to place someone! There had been over thirty murders in the past year, all occuring in darkness. What idiots, still walking out at midnight, Braxton thought pathetically. He silently stalked them, waiting for the right moment. A scream echoed the area, as Braxton lunged, taking the first hunter down. He bit deep into his neck, deep enough to kill him. He slung him to the side, going forward, and stabbing the next one with a pocket knife that he pulled from his jackets pocket. Hissing, the guy fell to the ground. Braxton began to feed, and then he left the bodies, with no sign that he'd ever been there...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Emma stalked silently through the cover of darkness in the forest, a leather cloak covering her body with holes specially made for her blood-red wings which were held tightly against her back. Face hidden under the hood, she followed the trail of her assignment with her head bowed and her hand placed on the knife clasped to her belt. Hearing the cries of someone, she scowled and checked the trail, positive she was following it correctly. Seeing she was right, the conclusion came to her and she felt a sinister smirk curl the edges of her lips. Shaking her head, she continued on the trail, doubt entering her mind only once until the putred stench of rotting flesh filled her nose. Holding back her gag, she pulled up the red sash around her neck and placed it over her mouth and nose, slowly drawing the knife. The moans of her target reached her ears, and she switched her violet gaze towards it; only to have pity strike her heart. Before her lying on the floor was the decaing form of Licras, a once powerful demon. The filmy eyes of the form weakly looked up at Emma, something like relief flashing behind the milky film covering his eyes. Stepping forward, Emma held the blade firmly and muttered something, not taking her gaze off Licras for a second. "Don't waste your time with stupid verses," the demon rasped, pausing to take a ragged breath, "just do it. Put me out of my misery..." Staring at the creature who begged for death, she kneeled down and placed a hand on his chest, taking in a deep breath as she put the point of the blade over his heart and shutting her eyes, she finished off the end of a horrifying era. Wiping the black blood off on her pants, she stood up and exited quickly, not wanting to be around when the scavengers arrived. Hurrying through the trees, she braced herself for the coming pain as voices began to whisper in her mind. Suddenly, a pounding agony struck her, sending her towards a tree as memories from Licras began to flash in her head. All the horrible deeds he had done, all the people he had tortured and killed, everyone who had suffered because of him. Wave after wave the images came, each one tearing her apart from the inside. Then, just as soon as it started, it was over. Gasping, she sunk to the ground as her crimson wings trembled violently, her whole body shaking as she sorted through all the new information she had just learned.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Braxton slunk forward, his hands shoved in his jackets pockets, as the cops already began swarming the area. Braxton had been questioned a few times, since his house was the only one in the area where they were all killed, but he'd always come off clean. He smirked to himself, as he slowly entered his house. He put the knife away in a drawyer, before locking it. He removed his jacket, along with his bloodied shirt, revealing abbs that took forever to make. That's when he heard the pitter-patter of feet racing down the hallway, chanting "Daddy!!!" Trey lept into his fathers arms, now seven years old, and learning more than ever. Being freed from the Devils lair, he had also become human once more, and from his memory, everything was erased. Braxton hugged his son, chuckling to himself. Then, around the corner came a beautiful lady, long blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. She held a toy car, narrowing her eyes at Braxton. "Your late!" Braxton grinned, and her serious face lightened up, and she embraced him. "Lisa, you know work keeps me." Braxton said, as he pointed to Treys bedroom, where the boy retreated to play with his toys. "I know, I know. I just wish it didn't." She murmered, handing him a clean shirt, which he placed on. She knew of everything he was, and did. She herself was a werewolf, so this stuff didn't shock her. They had been dating for up to a year, a couple months after Braxton disapeared, and she helped raise Trey into what he was now. A growing boy, that was intelligent, and on the right path once again in life. Lisa had helped Braxton through the hard times, his obsessive drinking, killing rages, and complete madness. Anyone would say they were a perfect couple, but mainly, they were best friends. Braxton had forgotten about Emma a few months after meeting Lisa, though she'd been on his mind alot lately. It was as if he could feel her presence back in Lurking, though he knew that had to be impossible. She was long gone.. Braxton snapped out of his thoughts, as Lisa asked if he was hungry. "Not at all." He answered simply, chuckling a bit darkly, before turning to the bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

HAH! You only wish, Brax. XDD

Stumbling out of the thick forest, Emma braced herself up against a brick wall as she weakly glanced at the flashing police lights, squinting as her vision began to funnel and grow hazy. Knowing what was coming next, she ground her teeth together as she clenched her jaw and limped down the street, hiding away in a darkened alley. Collapsing, she fumbled in her pockets for the sirum she had made that would dull the pain of the poison. Sitting up against the wall, she pulled out a siringe and poured some of the blue liquid inside, injecting it in her arm shortly after. Tossing the needle down the alley, she balled her hands into fists and held back her whimpers as the andtidote slowly mulled the pain rising in her chest. Panting from the double-douse ordeal, she steadily regained her breathing as she pushed herself up, nearly falling over twice. Limping heavily on her left leg, she stumbled down the streets towards a pharmacy. Grabbing various tubes of pills and antiseptic, she headed for the counter and bought the medicine silently. Slipping outside, she leaned against the window and took the pills she needed. "Pills for the headaches, pills for the infections, pills for the insomnia, f-cking pill for everything," she muttered bitterly, stuffing the rest of the medicine in her pockets as she hobbled down the street, turning down a alley and looking up. Raising her wings, she ascended to the roof and landed gracefully, finally letting herself sigh at the sight of her make-shift bed.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

xD

Braxton collapsed on the bed, relief going through his body. He blinked a few times, trying to make the images of the two dead men leave his mind, but it didn't work, instead multiple images appeared, many he'd rather have not seen. Grumbling, he sat up, pulling on a hoodie. "Hey, Lisa, would you watch Trey again. I'm gonna' head into town." Lisa gave him a stern look, before he exited. He was a different story to her, she was head over heels in love with him. Braxton knew it'd be hard to ever break it off with her, but he figured he'd never find a true love, so he'd just stick with her. She was good enough, raising Trey and all. Silently, he made his way through the forest, no one noticing him as he entered town. He was here for a reason, and that would be to find her. Right when he'd fallen on his bed, Emma came into his mind. Down an alley, where he'd first met her. Where she'd saved a girls life, before he had done something foolish. Braxton strode down that alley, slowly, as images of her reapeared, and the memories returned. Her presence was stronger than ever, and a flash entered Braxtons mind: Emma, weak. Injecting herself with something, pills, and then returning to her apartment. Braxton blinked, slowly looking up to an open window. Dammit! He cursed, racing around the corner. If that was her, as the images showed to be, she'd try to freakin' kill him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Emma braced herself by holding the ridge of the buildings roof, slowly lowering herself down to the sheets, an overwhelming tiredness flooding her body. Sighing as she sat down on the bed, she wriggled out of the cloak and took in a shaky breath before lifting up the fabric of her shirt, grimacing at the sight of the infected scratch from her previous encouter with a demon. That one hadn't been so eager to be killed, and put up a nasty fight. Digging in the jacket pockets, she pulled out the antiseptic and carefully dabbed the wound, flinching and biting her lip at the stinging pain. Finished addressing the wound, she tossed the rag over the roof and leaned back, the red feathers of her wings fluttering in the breeze. Sighing again, she shifted down and slid under one of the thin sheets, using her jacket as a pillow. Eyelids growing heavy, in a matter of moments she was asleep.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Braxton slowly slid along the wall, staring up at the window. Maybe it wasn't her.. Well, he would find out! Maneuvering his way up the fire exit ladder, he reached the window in a matter of moments. Slowly, he climbed through the window. He was as silent as a ninja, not making any noise what-so-ever. He pulled back, looking at the bed, his eyes adjusting to the dimness. It was her! He wanted to quickly exit, but instead, he stared down at her. Emma.. was.. back? Maybe she never left, a sudden thought occured, but he pushed it away. She was a demon killer, he was an angel killer, along with a human killer. Hm, this wouldn't end well if she woke up. He shoved his hand in his pocket, making sure there was poison-coated knife. There was. His mentor had tought him to always be prepared for angels... Especially fallen angels. Braxton suddenly thought of Shelby. He hadn't thought of his sister in forever, and his eyes darted over to Emma. He could stab her in her sleep, and kill her. THat simple. She was what made his life hell. But, instead, he headed for the front door. He wanted her to know he'd been there, but he didn't want her to see him there. That plan was quickly ruined when he knocked over a vase, his head in the clouds. He cursed lightly, and waited for her to awaken, praying she didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Erm, you do know that Emma is on the roof of the building, right? XD Ah, Brax, stealth was never your strong point. :P

Emma only stirred slightly in her sleep, her wings shifting and spreading as she rolled over, now facing Braxton's direction. Sighing as she continued to sleep, the memories of her childhood went on. Yet, if you looked closer, evidence that she was awake and bidding her time was clear. Silently, she slid her hand down her waist and steadily pulled out a specially made dagger, holding it tightly in her hand. With her hightened senses, she could not only hear the Shade but she could feel it moving along the roof of the building. Seconds before the creature leapt for Braxton, Emma sat up and hurled the shadowy knife at it; the dark form writhering before it vanished. Staring at the vampire demon before her with a cold, bitter glare, she stood up and put on her cloak. "Bringing trouble as usual," she spat, not wanting to waste her time. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind. She could take care of a future assignment right now, right here. For a moment, she debated, her eyes glowing a dull red. "I could kill you right now if I wanted, you know that? Just take you out and get a little extra bonus," she sneered, a sinister chuckle slipping out from her twisted smirking mouth. Narrowing her eyes, she raised her wings and wiped the smirk off her lips, returning to a resenting frown. "But, I think I'll save that for later," she added with an ominous tone, turning around to fly away from unwanted trouble.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 am

Braxton was in complete shock as she spoke. Emma... A part of him wanted to run to her, and engulf her in the worlds biggest hug, only because he missed her that much. The other part, he knew he had to stab her right in the back as she turned around. Grabbing his knife, he could end it, right here, just as she could. Slowly, he slid his hand off of the knife. Not here, not now.. Honestly, he wanted to add "not ever" to that little saying, but he couldn't. He had made a deal with the devil, hadn't he? As she was about to fly off, Braxton snapped out of his little thoughts, and he grabbed her arm. ( Tell me if I get this wrong.. xD ) Braxton swung her around, staring at her. "Wow." He murmered, shaking his head slowly, releasing her. She hadn't changed much. Staring at her, he thought of his future assignment, killing her because she was killing all of the demons that roamed the earth ( is that right? xP ). Sighing, he took a few steps back, his eyes exerting to the floor. He didn't know why he had stopped her, but, just wow. Complete shock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Oh, dear... XP (Could be my only post for a while)

Emma, not wasting a second, pulled out her dagger on her waist and shoved Braxton against the side of the air filter on top of the building, gripping his shoulder as she pressed the edge of the blade to his throat. Staring at him with something between lust, hate, and spite, she raised her crimson wings behind her; giving her a more intimidating presence. Her features were unreadable, but her actions and intentions spoke for her. "Now your pissing me off," she said coldly, narrowing her eyes as she pressed harder, her grip on his shoulder tightening. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." She had given him a chance to live a little longer before she had to come after him, but he turned it down. Now, maybe she would take care of him for her own personal amusement. Her old ways were returning, except now she was more deadly than ever. She was honestly surprised she didn't have multiple assassins on her back all the time. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Braxton chuckled deeply, his eyes meeting hers. She didn't scare him, not a bit. "I'm already dead, bitch." He hissed, glaring at her. Not physically, but mentally, he'd given up on life a long time ago. Snorting, he grabbed her arm, and slung it, the blade sliding across the roof/floor thingy. "The reason you shouldn't kill me is because I have a son to raise, and a wife to please. I still haven't found exactly where my daughter went with her crazy mother, and I'm still searching. I have things to fulfill, and do, before I should die." He smiled calmly, taking a few steps. The shock had faded, and he was back to well, normal. "You could attempt to kill me right now, and you might succeed, but what will that do for you? Maybe guilt, probably not. But, you'd know a few things that may haunt you. My son won't have a father, my wife will be a widdow, my daughter will be locked away for the rest of her life, and you'll have brought that fate apon everyone." He nodded, slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Been busy lately?

Emma stood tall and stubborn, not going after her blade, and only backing up so she wouldn't get trampled. Rolling her eyes, she chuckled darkly and glanced at a building across from her before returning her gaze to Braxton. "You think I give a shit?" she snapped bitterly, crossing her arms over her chest and giving him an icy glare. "Life hasn't been quite so peachy with me, Brax. Two years I've spent looking for anything, anything, that would lead me to Helen. I've killed, and I've murdered to get what I need. I'm not the weak girl that fell so stupidly in love with you anymore," she added with a harsh tone, her eyes having trouble adjusting to the emotions rising in her. Turning, she walked over and picked up her blade, sliding it back into it's cover. Feeling her jaw clench, she ground her teeth together and refused to look at him as she spoke softly. "I already have people haunting my head," straining to keep her voice on a level of calm, she turned her head to give him a resentful stare, "A few more won't make much of a difference." Setting her lips into a thin line, she turned around and raised her wings, jumping off the edge and gently gliding down to the ground. "Why did you do that?" I didn't have a choice. "Of course you didn't, that the way it always is with you," Hey, Deacon, do me a favor; SHUT UP. "Fine, fine. But I won't say I told you so," You just did, hypocrite. "Do you always have to ridicule me?" Sorry, that's just the way it always is with me. Getting no response from Deacon, she huffed and continued down the street, making no effort to conceal her wings.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Very. xD

Braxton stared at the ground, emotions rising in his body. He clenched his fists as she jumped off the ledge. It was different now, things were different. Braxton turned, leaping off of the building, and trailing after Emma. He wasn't letting her get away, not this time. She had been his first true love, and even though she was an assasin, someone who killed two of his bestfriends, and many more that he had known personally, she had helped him through so much. Finally catching up to her, his red eyes gleamed in the dimlit light, darkness slowly begining to fade. "I want to help you, I want to help you find Helen." He said, in between breaths. Damn, she walked fast! He didn't know what made him suddenly have this urge to run after her, not want to loose her again. He grabbed her shoulders, turning her to face him, and he firmly held her so she couldn't squirm. "Do you remember when we met? I almost made a stupid decision, and killed someone for NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. You've helped me through everything, Emma, and I don't care how much you hate me, I don't care if you want to kill me. I want to help you find Helen, something I kept you from, and something you were never able to accomplish while I was in your life, holding you back. Now, I want to help." His voice was low, and quite, as he released her shoulders, waiting for her to snap, or freak out on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Mm, I see. Well, school starts in two weeks for me. You?

Emma was completely stunned when Braxton came after her, staring at him with clashing emotions on her face and flashing in her eyes. Heart pounding, she pulled away and scanned him up and down several times, her face suddenly growing serious. "How do I know you're not lying to me?" she hissed, her voice soft and suspicious. Tightening her wings against her back, she harder her features as she narrowed her eyes. "Why should I trust you? The last demon I ran into that I knew gave me this," she spat, lifting her shirt up to show him the ghastly scratch on her stomach. "So, please, enlighten me."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm too lazy to count. x3

Braxton shook his head. "I'm a demon, but I fell in love with an Angel. I'm not a complete bad guy, Emma. I got Trey out of the devils lair, by doing what he said. He doesn't control me anymore." He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I kept you from rescueing Helen, by hurting you physically and mentally. I owe you one." He took a step back, and nodded, slowly. "You can either accept my help, or not."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

XD Nice.

Emma took a step back, turning her head away from him and loosening her tight folded wings, a light shudder passing through them as she madly searched the ground as if it would give her the answer. For a long moment, she thought about his offer and had a mental war with herself, arguing that she shouldn't trust him. Sighing, she shut her eyes and clenched her fists. "Fine, I'll let you help," she whispered between clenched teeth, raising her eyes to his with a spiteful glare, "But only because you're right; you do owe me one." Pausing for a brief moment, she twitched before turning around and continuing on her way. "Well, that went well," It could've gone worse. "True, I'll give you that. Hey, I have somebody here who says they know you, and have for a long time. He wants to talk to you," What? Suddenly realization crossed her face and she gasped sharply, fear and anger filling her eyes as she burst into a sprint. Deacon, get out of there! she thought frantically, opening her wings and jumping into flight.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Braxton nodded, satisfied with himself. He watched her walk off, and then take off. Sighing, he brought his shoulders back, before walking off into the forest. His thoughts were buzzing, if he had made the right decision by offering to help. He was a demon, and he was a vampire, but he wasn't dead. He did have a soul, and a heart, one that had been broken much to many times to care if it happened again. Mentally, some people would say he's lost it, but the people who really knew him, would simply know that his past has made him like this. So calm, carefree, easygoing, and blah-blah-blah. Anger flared every now and then, like it had back there with Emma; But, that wasn't anger, nor fear, it was shock, and the thought of letting her get away again. He'd been looking for her for over a year.. Braxton's thoughts faded as he realized he was at his front porch. Grumbling, he entered slowly, finding Trey sleeping peacefully in his bed. That's when he looked over to the couch, Lisa sat, shaking her head slowly. She smelt Emma all over him, but of course she didn't know her. "What the f-ck!" She shouted, instantly lowering her voice. "I can't believe you!" And, that's when the usual fighting began. Yes, they did fight alot, about his late nights. But, this time, it was different. There was no calming her down. "I am taking Trey, and were getting the hell out of here!!" She shouted, racing into Treys room, and yanking him up. He instantly started crying, screaming, and kicking. "DADDY!" He yelled, scratching at Lisa's face as she shoved him in the car. Braxton watched helplessly from the porch, shaking his head slowly, as the car took off into the distance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Emma crashed through the window, shielding her face with her crimson wings and rolling to her feet as she hit the ground, a gun in each of her hands. Breathing hard with a pounding heart from her rush to get here so soon, she flicked her blackish-blue eyes around the room, finding nothing. Keeping her weapons raised, she silently placed a foot forward, making her way to the kitchen where hushed voices could be heard. "I told you, she's coming," a voice said, her memory recognizing it as Deacon's. Up against a pillar to keep herself hidden, she regulated her breathing with deep, silent breaths. Hardening her features, she whipped around the corner and raised the guns, her fingers on the trigger. "Don't move," she hissed in a deadly tone, staring at the man whose back was to her, though it didn't matter; she already knew who it was. Turning around to face her, Lance played a devilish smirk on his mouth as he nodded his head at Emma. "I said don't move!" she hollered, shooting his foot and making him cry out and lift his injured foot off the ground. "Deathy serious as usual I see," he mused in a gruff voice, his eyes leaving her for a moment as he saw his back up arrive. Feeling something kick the inside of her knee, Emma cried out in pain and fell to the floor, both her weapons slipping out of her hands. Whipping her head around, she caught the hand that was coming for her exposed side and threw the vampire against a counter, pulling out her dagger and shoving it into the vampires heart. Sumer-saluting to her feet, she faced her next apponant, her blood rushing. Hesitanting for a moment, the vampire on the left growled and charged at Emma who jumped into the air and used her wings to sustain her there as she kicked his back, sending him at Deacon who threw a punch to his back. Glaring at the Fallen Angel in front of them, the remaining two vampires hissed and lunged for her. Ducking just before the pair tackled her, Emma twirled around and knocked them over with her power wings, jumping on one and thrusting her blade through his heart. A moment too late, she turned to face the last vampire who gripped her throat and twisted her wrist holding the blade, making her scream and release it. Lifting her up off the ground, the vampire stared at her pulsing neck lustfuly, a hiss leaving his lips. Trying to remove his hand from her throat, Emma lifted up her leg and kicked him in the side of the head, his grip leaving her neck. Falling to the floor gasping and coughing, she scrambled around for her dagger, her fingers touching the hilt. Finishing off the last vampire, she stood up and watched Deacon finish off his opponent, panting heavily as she limped over, knowing Lance was long gone. "What did I tell you, dammit?!" she snapped, her wings shaking with the adrenaline and anger of what just happened, "I told you to get the hell out of here!" Sighing, Deacon turned around and wiped his bloody hands on his shirt, not raising his gray-blue eyes to her furious ones. "Unfortunatly, I was getting the hell kicked out of me when you told me. Sorry," he replied calmly, a hint of bitterness in his voice. Looking her over, he noticed a gash on her leg and went to grab a towel. "Shit, you're bleeding!" Gazing down, Emma grimaced and limped over to the window sill, setting herself down gently. "Yeah, I seem to be doing a lit of that lately," she murmured, taking her blade and cutting off the fabric of her jeans just above the wound. Taking the wet towel of Deacon, she flinched as she put it on and wiped off the blood.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

O_O xD

Braxton had officially lost everything, and now, he figured there was no point left in anything. He trudged through the forest, his hands shoved in his pockets. He walked briskly, headed towards a familiar clearing. He hissed once he arrived, before shouting out, loudly. "Come on! Give me what I deserve! Kill me now son of a bitch!" He yelled loudly, his eyes bright. His fangs were extracted, as he waited in the silence, and blackness of the night. Suddenly, Braxton clenched over, screaming out in pain, grasping his stomach tightly. He cursed lowly, as everything became blurry, and then blackness. "Braxton, please get out." A familiar voice pleaded, grabbing her brothers arm, and lifting him to his feet. Braxton's eyes quickly adjusted to the bright area, all to familiar. "Shelby." He whispered, taking her in a hug, before she pulled back. "Brax, I'm here to warn you. Your deal with the devil, your multiple foolish deals, he's angry. He's very angry. As his demon, he says you are to do better than that, and you still haven't killed Emma. Not like you were suppost to. Braxton, he owns you, and you can't do anything about it! He is either going to kill you himself, or get people to do it for him, unless you listen." Her eyes were full of fear, as she shook her head slowly. "You need to put Trey back in hell, and you need to get your soul back, Braxton. Or, your going to end up dead." "I wanna be dead." He hissed, shaking his head slowly. "No, you have a life ahead of you, wether you wanna believe that or not. Please, Please, Please; Trey belongs in Hell. You belong out here." The vision faded, and Braxton awoke in somewhere much, much darker. "Nice to see you again, Brax." A gruff, cold voice spat out. The devil, how delightful. "Okay, how can I end this?" Braxton muttered, his eyes glazed over. "You went against my orders. You've killed everyone I've asked you, except for precious Emma, someone who is killing all of your friends, and my servants." His voice was low, cold, and very creepy. "Look, I want this gone. I want to be human again. No demon, no vampire. In return, you get my son, and you get his soul, and his everything." The Devil had went through alot to own Trey, for he had powers, and the strength that not many had. "It's a deal." The devil croaked out, not even bothering to rethink it. Then, in a flash, Braxton was lying on the ground, in the meadow....

Braxton stirred slowly, his vision blurred. He got to his feet, and instantly, the difference was there. He took off running, but instead of being extreme fast, it was normal pace. His heart-beat raced, as he reached the house. Bursting in, he raced to the mirror, and bam: He was human. Pure human. And, there, a note rested against the mirror: "Vampire, and Demon qualities are gone. Thank you for you son, trully. He will help down here by far. You may still have assasins against you, I never really promised you wouldn't. But, heres the twirk. Your immortal, and you still never die, unless you are stabbed with that poison, and you know what I mean. Anywho, have a good life with Emma. Hope she was worth it." Braxton released the note, sighing pathetically. He was human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh, Braxton. Tsk-tsk. Emma is not gonna' be happy about this... Not one bit. XD (Yeah, I squeeze out an uber-long post once in a while... xP)

Emma sat in the windowsill of Deacon's apartment, her head resting against her wing pressed up on the glass and her eyes shut peacefully. The gash on her leg had stopped bleeding, and a scab had started to spread over it. Auburn hair a mess and all over her face, she took a deep breath and then felt herself slip off into a dream-like state. 

Emma awoke in a green field strewn with wild flowers of every color, a warm summer breeze blowing her bangs away from her eyes. Looking around her, she knew it was just a dream, but it was one she never wanted to end. Taking in all the delicate smells of the meadow, she shut her eyes and felt a long-missed smile spread on her lips. Opening her naturally violet eyes, she noticed that her wings were no longer blood-red; they were once again a pure sparkling white. The smile growing into a grin, she laughed and twirled around in the grass, opening her wings and letting the sensation of being a true angel again fill her heart. Hearing familiar laughter, she spun around and saw a sight that made her eyes fill with tears and her knees crumple underneath her. "Helen," she whispered weakly, her five year-old daughter skipping towards her. Raising a hand to her mouth as she gasped softly, she reached out to touch her little girl, only to rip her hand back as it felt like she had been burnt severely. Suddenly, the image of the perfect meadow was gone, replaced by a barren wasteland. Her wings were back to their bloody-crimson, her auburn hair a mess, and her eyes their dull-violet. Hiding her face in her hands, she tried to force away the voices whispering in her mind- one standing out from the rest. "You think I would give up such a treasure so easily?" Sniggering at her, Lucifer stepped forward and snaked a finger under Emma's chin, lifting it up so she would look at him. "I did tell you that I'd get what I wanted eventually, I guess you didn't believe me," he sighed, a cruel smile playing on his mouth as he turned around and walked off, leaving Emma to herself.

Snapping out of her dream, Emma leapt off the windowsill and fell on the floor, yelling out it pain as her gashed leg pressed against it. Biting her lip, she pushed herself up and limped towards a counter, her body shaking from the horrible dream and the painful awakening. Her wrathful temper flaring, she growled and slammed her fist against the counter-top, breaking a chunk off. Staring at her, Deacon sighed and walked over, about to embrace her when she hissed a low warning, "Deacon, don't f-cking touch me." Blackness filling her eyes, Emma grabbed her dagger and slid it in it's cover before limping outside and towards the nearest bar. The pain, the agonizing pain both mental and physical was tearing her apart from the inside out. She was about to make a stupid decision, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

Braxton couldn't believe that this had really just happened to him! He was free, free of being a horrible creature, two horrible creatures, put together! He felt alive, and just, better... The guilt of giving Trey up had disapeared for the moment, as he placed on fresh clothes. Suddenly, he placed his fingers to his temples, as they began to pound: Emma. "Shit." Braxton hissed, grabbing his keys, and driving out towards the bar. Even though he was no longer a vampire, or a demon, he was still a supernatural: Immortality, and he could hear her, but only her. He could know when she was in danger, and he figured it was something he'd gotten from being around her so much, or something, but at this moment, he felt there was something wrong. He raced into the bar, scanning the crowd frantically for her familiar face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 am

Emma sat in a barstool with a shot glass in one hand and a bottle of Vodka in the other, trying desperatly to drown out the pain. People sitting around her stared with handing jaws, amazed that even after her second bottle of such a hard liquor, she wasn't even phased. Feeling the alcohol start to mull her brain, she started to sway as her balance was distorted and her eyes turned a carefree orange. "I hate him, I hate him, I hate him," she whispered under her breath, not hearing the man next to her slide over in attempt to make conversation. "I've never seen a chick drink like that," he said, staring at her like a lustful idiot until she revealed her crimson wings, throwing her head back to down the shot. "Yeah, well I'm not just a chick," she spat, anger returning to her eyes as she turned her gaze to him as he stuttered at her wings and then tripped over his feet to get out. Snorting, Emma turned back to her liquor and continued drinking herself stupid.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Braxton pushed through the crowd, spotting Emma, and revealing the scene of her wings. "Shit!" He hissed, beneath his breath. Racing forward, he grabbed her arm. "Don't argue, just don't argue!" He pleaded, pulling her out of the door. Thankfully, he'd managed to shove her straight out into the back alley, and she went tumbling to the ground. "Emma, dammit! You can't do that!! Your going to get cought, and your going to get killed!" He yelled at her, as people passing by quickly disapeared into the bar, until the alley was empty. His change was obvious, but he hoped she couldn't see it, which it wouldn't matter much if she was that drunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum