RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

+3
RiseAbove
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Lol. Daravia is meaner than Roxy though. If someone talks to Roxy she's friendly if she decides she likes you. If not you're going to get pranks a lot. She's also crazy and tries to be funny lol.

Roxy
I finished my bag of Cheese Doodles but kept the bad in case id need it. I headed back to my dorm room and threw open my closet where I kept all my prank stuff. There was duck tape, containers of stuff from water to syrup to fish guts and more. I threw the bag in a pile of other bags and grabbed my duct tape before slamming the doors shut. I looked at the empty bed that still had hints of syrup and laughed. The snobby girl had been moved to another room, of course, and I had my room to myself once again. After I finished duct taping doors id rig my own door to shoot pee balloons at someone who set off a trip wire. Water balloons are so two years ago. :P I walked out my door and started duct taping doors shut one by one.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  RiseAbove Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Eww...fish guts would stink so bad. And pee balloons XDD

I'm gonna introduce Rebecca.

And now to think how I can get Bradley to meet up with Roxy...

Rebecca sat down on the bench watching some of the boys play basketball from a distance. Of course, she kept to herself. Yeah, they were cute. No, she doesn't have any guts to talk to any of them. And no, she wasn't going to play cheerleader on the sidelines. She brushed her long hair out of her face. True, she could pass for one of those slutty, makeup faced girls with a change of clothes and a change of attitude, but Rebecca could never live with herself like that. She hugged her bag up against her chest and pulled her legs up onto the bench. And she watched cute, shirtless, sweaty jocks from a distance ^^

Bradley considered skipping lunch becuase he wasn't exactly hungry, but decided against it. He tucked a few dollars into his pockets and exited the guy's dorm building. It was close enough to walk to the restaurants. Maybe he'd pick up a sub sandwhich.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Ill reply faster now. Were leaving soon.

And how about he gets in trouble for leaving campus without permission and they get sent to the principals office at the same time then the next day they have detention together.

Roxy
Once I had duct taped the rest of the halls doors I went back into my room and grabbed some toy building thingies and rubber bands with three pee balloons. One for tall people, one for medium people, and one for midgets cause you never know who's going to come in next and head shots are best haha. I set up a trip wire with a string and attached both ends to turning pieces of my contraption so when the string was pulled the wheels would turn and pull other strings releasing the hooks that held back the pee balloons balanced in rubber bands. When I was done I grabbed a salad from my mini fridge I brought here and sat on my bed wondering when someone would come in to ask about the duct taped doors and why mine was the only one induct taped.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Anyone got a free charrie?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Joining(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Just letting you know, I'm going to add more charries along the wayy, like when we need them and stuff.

Name: Delilah Grace Anderson
Personality: Delilah is the kind of girl that is always the center of attention. She believes that everything & everybody must revolve around her. And you see, she has the money and looks to pull that off. So, she will do literally anything to stay in everybody's thoughts and conversations. Because of this, she has lots of reputations- Like a slut, or *female dog*- Everyone has their opinions. But somehow, nobody ever has the courage to stand up to her, so she believes everybody loves her. But honey, it is the complete opposite(:
History: Ask<3
Looks:
Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 Coourt

Name: Nathaniel Marcus Anderson
Personality: Nathan is one of the guys that are just.. There. He really dosent fit into any clique, and he's pretty much the average guy. He does have some friends, most of them belonging in the jock clique, and as many times as they have invited him in he's denied. He likes his status, the guy everybody knows but really isnt anything special. Nathan is a real sweetheart though<3 He's kind, generous, and helpful ALL the time and to everybody. He also is pretty smart, but nobody really notices it because of his social status.
History: Ask(:
Looks:
Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 Nickjonnnas

Name: Payton Jessica Forbes
Personality: Payton is the sweetest girl you could ever meet<3 She's always happy, smiling and looks on the positive side of everything. She might not be the brightest crayola in the box, but just because she isn't smart dosent mean you can't have a conversation with her. She's super talkative, and will find a common intrest in the most un-likely people. She believes in second chances, so that makes her fall in love and get her heart broken very easily and often.
History: Ask(:
Looks:
Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 Bb2062bd

Name: Joshua Andrew Smith
Personality: I'm reallllyyy super duper lazy right now, so I'll think of it when he needs to be played(:
History: Askkk.
Looks:
Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 2 7a51978f

Last edited by Starrrr(: on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 am

Accepted Starr. Im sure your guy will be accepted too :D
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanksss<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

So where should I start Guard??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Well would you like to roleplay with a guy girl or both? I will add more characters.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Would you want to both? I mean, I don't really care either way, so if you really want to role-play your guy or just your girl that's fine with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Both it is :P

You can roleplay with Destiny and Trevor.

Who posts first?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Kay Kay(:
I'll play Nate and... Hm. Do you want Payton or Delilah?

And you post first(: Beause I have to make myself lunch<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm

EWW PLEASE NO HE IS SO UGLY PLEASE SPARE ME. I wanna rp with Joshua.

And Payton seems like Amy :3 I want her XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Alright then<3 Josh and Payton it is! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 pm

lol okay posting now
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Destiny
My chocolate brown hair flew out behind me as I skateboarded down the sidewalk towards the main building for some food. My black and red spray-painted sneakers slammed down onto the concrete as I propelled myself forward, my old, beat up skate board swerving slightly as I shot towards the building. The wheels were beat out of place and that's what made me skate crooked. I was wearing a black and white swirly tank-top and torn jean shorts that became torn on their own from skateboarding incidents. When I got close enough to the building I skimmed to a halt and slammed my foot down on the end of the board, making it flip up into my hand. I caught it and tucked it under my arm before pulling off my helmet, safety first, and shaking out my luscious brown hair. I held the helmet by its straps and strode towards the building, yanking open the front door and slipping inside. I walked over to the cafeteria and grabbed myself a tray, sliding it down the rack and pausing for the ladies to scoop some goop onto my tray. "Great, this is one of those schools who pull stuff out of the trash cans and feed it to us. Wonderful," I muttered, sliding to the end of the line and dropping everything in the trash. There was no way I was going to be able to stomach something that looked like vomit covered guts. I sighed and spotted a vending machine. Of course the free food is bad paid food is always better. I thought to myself as I walked up to the machine. I put in a dollar and got a water bottle then I put in another dollar and picked a bag of cheese-its but the machine jammed. "Stupid vending machine," I muttered, kicking it. "OW! FLUCK!" I shouted, shaking out my foot before calming down. "Stupid school," I mumbled under my breath, taking sip of my water bottle. At least I had something to keep me alive.

Trevor
I walked around campus aimlessly before taking a seat at a table and looking around at all the teenagers. I didn't go up to anyone, I was too shy. If someone wanted to talk to me they'd have to approach me themselves.

Sorry idk what else to write for him lol
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Sorry if it takes a long time for me to reply.I'm skyping with my friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Thats fine I am doing stuff too :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Payton
In only a day, Payton knew the campus inside and out. She met the principle's daughter, and she had showed her around the school and told her everything you needed to know. Including secrets(: Hehe. She also had tons of friends already, who she had met when wandering around. It's not like she's hard to notice in her hot pink tanktop, black skinny jeans and hot pink pumps. Pink is her favorite, If you can't tell<3 She ends up in the cafeteria, and when she looked at the food she decided she wasn't hungry. So she looked around for a table, and the only one open was one with a guy sitting at it. "Anybody sitting here?" Payton asks, her voice sounding sing-songy and sweet.

Josh
It was his first day, so he had tried to make the best impression on everybody. He had given the principle compliments, his roomate extra room in the dorm, and everybody he saw he said Hi to(: What a sweetheart<3 Hehe. He did have some friends, most of them girls who thought he was cute, but still. They counted, right? Josh walked into the cafeteria, grabbing a monster energy drink and walking over to the vending machine. There he sees Destiny, kicking the machine. "That's the exact thing you don't want to do." Josh says softly, walking up to the machine and putting his hands on the sides. He shakes the machine ever so slightly, and out comes the Cheese-Itz(: "Here." He says with a smile, handing her the bag. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Trevor
When I heard a voice I looked up. I had to blink to recover from shock. Is she talking to me? I looked around to make sure she was before answering. "Uh, no," I said shyly, tilting my head slightly as I watched her. She was really pretty and I had seen her around talking to lots of people. Why did she want to sit next to me when she could probably sit anywhere she wanted? "I'm Trevor. Nice to meet ya," I introduced with a slight smile. I got up and pulled out a chair for her cause I'm a gentleman XD

Destiny
I shot him a look at first and watched him shake the machine. "Well I was going to try that next," I lied, taking the bag from him. "Thanks," I said, opening it up and pouring half the bag into my mouth. XD I chewed and in the middle of chewing I spoke. "Oh, wheres my manners, I'm Destiny," I said with the food still in my mouth, sticking out a cheesy salty hand towards him. I looked down at my hand and wiped it on my pants before holding it back out. Then I swallowed lol. "Want some? The food here looks like something a cat coughs up," I said, offering him some cheese its.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Sorry I poofed, my iPhone died. Replying now(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Payton
She smiles, sitting down in the chair he pulled out for her. "I'm Payton. Nice to meet you too!" She says perkily. One thing Payton had been taught as a little girl was to speak proper. You would never hear her use slang-like ain't or y'all or whatever. To her, that was just as bad as cursing. Payton looks up at Trevor, and she giggles lightly. He was cute(: Her only question was, why was he alone? I mean obviously he was shy, but he was one of the hottest guys in the room. Why weren't girls all over him like the other guys?

Josh
He shakes his head, taking a step away from her. "No thanks." Josh replies. You see, Josh is a germaphobe, which means he's afraid of germs. And you know what spreads germs? Kissing(: Hehee. I'm going to make this interesting when they start dating<3 Oh, and at this school, Josh seems perfectly calm. But on the inside, he's always freaking out. In a place full of people there is always MILLIONS of germs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Trevor
"I like your name. Payton. It's like one of those British Princess names..." I trailed off. I looked down at her and smiled when she giggled. This girl was like a perfect picture. She looked good and always smiled. XD "Hey look, it's true what they say, most guys WILL eat anything," I said, nodding towards a guy stuffing the gloppy...stuff into his mouth and swallowing it whole. "He acts like its pudding or something GOOD," I said with a grin. "I know it's good to try new foods, but I'm not sure thats real eatible food so I think I'll get something from the vending machines. Do you want anything?" I asked, looking over at her smiling face.

Destiny
I laughed at the face he made. "Suit yourself," I said, dropping my hand to my side and finishing the rest of the cheese its. I crumpled the bag into a ball and shot it into the trash can. "If you're not going to tell me your name I guess I can pick one out for ya," I decided with a slight grin. "I will call you...hmm...Bob. Yeah that works. Alright Bob, since you got my lunch out for me and your a cheese it hater I will buy you something else from the vending machine," I said with a nod.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Anyone feel like RPing wif me?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next