RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 38 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Brennen- Symphony, it fit. He was a song writer and a singer and her name was symphony. He thought about writing a song about her, she was definatly beautiful and that alone was enough for him to start on. He shoke her hand. "You too." He smiled at her, meeting her eyes for a split second.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 38 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Symphony: She blushed a little when his eyes met hers. "So... Um how long have you been here??" She blinked her dark brown eyes.

((If you want to know what she looks like,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjli3hj0ZkM&ob=av2e
She is Moon))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Brennen- "Uhh.." He thought about it. "Like a month to a month and a half ago...I think..." He paused. "Something like that." He smiled and laughed at his lack of memory.

(Kk.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Symphony: She also laughed. "Thts okay. Still longer than me!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Brennen- "Which would explain why i havent seen you around. Either that or when i was on one of my song planning walks i was zoned out and failed to notice you or anyone for that matter." He smiled taking in all he could about her, he waas to pretty not to notice, why was he so...so zoney. :face:

We should do some sort of drama thing, *Ahem* Your cue to come up with something smart and intresting like always. *Ahem* Woo, i though i was choking X)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:48 pm

((Shut up lol... Hm......))

Symphony: She laughed. "Its okay. Im not that noticable anyways."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

((Hmmmm, btw i have Rylee too if u are in need of an extra person for your plan :D))

Brennen- "Oh yes you are." He smiled. "Just look at you. Your--Your just plain out beautiful, no ifs, ands, or buts about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

((When i THINk of one.......)

Symphony: She blushed a little and looked down at her feet. "Thank you......."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm

(ya ya..Lol)

Brennen- He put his finger under her chin and tilted her head up, he met her eyes. "You are." He said and smiled with all his boyish charm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Symphony: She blinked, surprised at his sudden closeness, but she didnt back away.

((DEMON ATTACK!!!!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Okidoki! X)

Brennen- He paused for a moment and then moved his hand and stood straight up, smiling but not backing up. "So what all is there to do around here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Symphony: "Um..... Anything thing really." She starts naming stuff, then stops, her eyes frozen on the trees yards away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Brennen- His face looked confused as he asked. "What? What is it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

g2g
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm

(Sam.........want to RP on the Vamp/Werewolf one too?)-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Mirabella: She smiles,"thanks." She wondered what kind of immortal he was.

Akira: She saw him look at her and turned and tired to run but her little claws found no purchase on the slippery floor.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Coach: He reached down to pick her up. "If you had killed her when she got here Joss, you wouldn't have to be in this pain."

Joss: "No!!!" He was on his feet and he launched himself at Coach, knocking the bigger man over. The man pounded Joss over the head. But Joss had a blade in his hand and he drove it through coachs heart.

Coach: He stopped and looked down at his chest, as if surprised to see it there. His eeys met Joss's before he went limp, and his eyes lost their light. He was dead.

Joss: He stood, swaying. He looked at Akira, in her fluffy white kitten form, his eyes pained. She was so cute..... So pure and gorgeous. "I'm sorry......" He said, before his pain made him loose conciousness.

Last edited by Rippletail-Fallen- on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Akira: She jumped out of the dead guys hands and shifted back to her human form. She looked at Joss looking hurt. "He was supposed to kill me?" she frowned and backed up. She loved him but now she was afraid of him. She needed answers. Was he alive? She walked closer again and knelt down next to him. She felt for his pulse and found it. She puts her hands under his arms and dragged him over to the elevator. She pulled him in then they went up and she got his key and opened the door to his room. She got him on the bed then leaned against the wall by the door waiting. She wanted answers now.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Joss: After about an hour, he moved, and winced. He opened his eyes. When he tried to sit up, he sucked a sharp breath in through his teeth. BEtter not do that... Coach had probably broken a few. He glanced around, and his gaze fell on Akira. He suddenly looked lost. He opened his mouth to say something, but we couldn't figure out what to say. "Akira..." He whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Akira: She had been staring at the window. She heard the bed creak and her eyes snapped to him. She glared at him,"explain."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Joss: He sighed, and put his legs over the side, sitting up slowly. "Okay I will. But you might not like some of what you hear." He took a deep breath. "I was sent to kill a person that was supposedly deadly, and dangerous to the whole werewolf nation. When I fell from heaven, I wasn't changed into a fallen. I was a were. I was trained to be an assasian. I didn't like it, but it was my job. The person I was sent after, I thought I could kill easily. I expected it to be a him. But it was you. I was shocked when I learned that. When I was alone with you in your room that one night... Coach had told me to kill you then." He tapped his head. "He was yelling at me in my mind. But I knew I loved you. I couldn't kill you, and I still can't kill you." He looked up and met her eyes. "Please believe me Akira. I love you... And I can't kill you." He closed his eyes, and a tear slid down his cheek, followed by a few more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Akira: She didn't look too hurt anymore. She just looked terrified. "But...won't they send someone else to do the job for you. How do i really know you're not lying to me. How can you prove you really love me? Just saying it won't do much...i've been lied to too many times to just trust someone's word. Even if i love them," she added the last part softly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Joss: The words stung and he winced. They had hit his heart and stuck there. "Akira I can't prove it... And they won't send someone else. Coach was the only one that knew anything about it, or about you." He stood up. "I understand if you don't want to trust me." He laughed harshly at himself. "I wouldn't want to friends with me either. I......." He sighed. "I just hope one day you will forgive me, and realize that I love you, and would never lie to you." He took something out of his pocket. He held it up. "This ring...... I laced it with magic. If you are in danger it will get icy cold. If you are being lied to it will get burning hot. If you love someone, it will start to glow....." He set it on the end of the bed. He looked up at her again. "I'm sorry." Then he changed wolf, and raced out the door, ignoring his pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Akira: She looked at the ring and walked over. She touched it and noticed it wasn't burning hot but it was glowing. She sighed,"i love you Joss..." she picked up the ring and put it into her pocket. She opened the window and jumped out. She opened her wings and looked around. She saw him running and flew towards him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Joss: He wasn't paying any attention. He was just running and he hadn't been planning on going back either. He was panting with the effort of keeping the same pace. Pain ripped through him, his body screaming in protest for him to stop and take care of his wounds. But all he could think about was how the girl he loved, would die for, probably hated him and didn't trust him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next