RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Jessie: *He followed her until they got to the place*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Jessy: She stopped. "Hope you like horses." They had come to a huge stable and you could hear the horses moving and neighing inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Jessie: *He turned back into himself* I do actually. Grew up on a ranch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Jessy: she smiled. "Great! C'mon, you can choose one." She led him inside. "except this one..... She is mine." She said, pointing to a huge, all black horse. "Thats Fallen"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Jessie: Alright. *he chose a buckskin that had black legs and a black face.* whats his name?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Jessy: "That is..... Spirit." She said after a moments thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Jessie: Spirit.....

(I gtg..........bye!!!!!!!!!!! Sad )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Mandie smiled a bit and sat on the couch, not too far away from Ash, but far away enough to where it wouldn't be all awkward. "I'm sure it won't be that bad..." She stared at the TV, not wanting to look over at Ash. She knew that if she looked over at him, that she would get lost in his eyes, again. And it was embarrassing enough the first time. The second time got worse, and she surely didn't want it to happen a third time.

Max smiled as she laughed and noticed the slight redness of her face. She was blushing, that was good, right? His smile grew, and he asked, "Two question... One, what's so funny?" He knew it was his grin, so he did it again as he asked, "And two, why are you blushing?"
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Jynx: She took a deep breath, but she was still giggling. "Number one, your smile. Its like your trying to make me laugh. Number two.......... I um..... I guess I'm not used to being held." She lied. It was a lame explanation but it was the first one she thought of. She smled sheepishly up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

(back)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am

Name: Lacey Catlin Kently
Species:Vampire
Love life:no boyfriend, looking
Siblings:brother
Looks:Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Yyy

Name: Bradey Aaron Kently
Species:Vampire
Love Life: ex gf died
Siblings: sister
Looks:Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 20 Sadx
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:25 pm

(Here)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Accepted. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:06 pm

(hey hey)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Heyy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

RP??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Jessy: She laughed. "yup!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Jessie: Well.......Come on!!! *He mounted his horse and waited for Jessy.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Akira: She smiles,"you wanna watch?" She glances at the screen then looks back at his face.

Nicole: She smiles and keeps kissing him passionately. She wanted to live in this moment forever. But things never work out for her like that. She tightened her arms around his neck bringing him closer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 pm

i gtg
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Jace: His arms tighten, and he pulls her off the ground a little.

Joss: "Sure! If you want too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Akira: She smiles,"okay, lets watch it"

Nicole: She smiles and keeps kissing him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:Jynx: She took a deep breath, but she was still giggling. "Number one, your smile. Its like your trying to make me laugh. Number two.......... I um..... I guess I'm not used to being held." She lied. It was a lame explanation but it was the first one she thought of. She smled sheepishly up at him.

"Well, I can put you down if you want to." He started to put her down, but didn't. He did one of his charming smiles, hoping that that would convince Jynx to let him hold her for a bit longer.

Mandie smiled a bit and sat on the couch, not too far away from Ash, but far away enough to where it wouldn't be all awkward. "I'm sure it won't be that bad..." She stared at the TV, not wanting to look over at Ash. She knew that if she looked over at him, that she would get lost in his eyes, again. And it was embarrassing enough the first time. The second time got worse, and she surely didn't want it to happen a third time.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Ash: He smiles,"you're right..."

what are they watching again??? sorry i forgot if a movie was picked...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next