RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 5 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

RiseAbove wrote:I'm heading off to lunch. Be back later.

Ohkay, byyyee but you betta' come back soon :3 x3 I really want to rp
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Jay looked over and smiled. It was a trusting, assuring smile. He hoped she got the message. He have had feelings for Malice for quite a while, but just couldn't find an excuse to do anything. Jay had kept denying the fact that they were dating all these weeks. Why? He was afraid that she really meant what she said, that they weren't dating. Now, he didn't feel the need to hide and play "friends" to her. But what about everyone else? Did she want this to be public? Or kept it all a secret? "I'll call Kelly," Jay said quickly, changed the subject. The look in his eyes told a different story.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Malice
Malice and Jay had always had a language. One that didn’t need speaking. Now was a perfect example. Nodding she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Jay probably didn’t have her number, and she’d probably still be jealous if he did. But now, did she really have anything to worry about? Jay had kissed her, and they had both enjoyed it and it left them wanting more. But good things always had to come to ends. “Okay..” She said simply. “I’ll figure out why Rick beat you up last night..” Malice stood up and went over to the house phone and dialed his number. Her face was both anxious to know why and a bit concerned. On Jay’s right cheek there was a big bruise that he had given him, so it wasn’t a fair fight. (I’ll be Kelly you can be Rick x3)
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm

hi guys(: whats new?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Bowser<3 wrote:hi guys(: whats new?

Hey Yoda (: Nothing's new with me. Same ol' Rawr You?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi Neon! :D :D :D

Want to roleplay?

Socks, can you give me a moment to post?

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 pm

YODA.

WTF MAN.

I FORGOT ABOUT GOALIES.

IM SORRY.

HEY.

-.- You better not have Storm be falling for Jay. -.-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Hi Neon! :D :D :D

Want to roleplay?

Socks, can you give me a moment to post?

Okay :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Truthfully, I have no idea why Rick beat up Jay XD

Jay looked up her number on Facebook. Kelly's facebook page was still on Malice's phone, anyways. He never remembered anyone's number; he just had them in his contacts. Besides, he hardly remembered his own phone number off the top of his head. He dialed Kelly's number. It wasn't long before she picked up. Her tone seemed quite surprised when she answered.

"Malice?"

Jay interrupted her. "No, it's me, Jay. About last night--"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

You know what,
Im just going to write a Caleb post. What college are they going to? Hathor? I think? Yeah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Bleh,
Now Im confused. -.- And a Bit pissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm

What happened?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Caleb walked outside near the basketball hoop bouncing the large round basketball as he eyed the hoop. Girls surrounded the basketball hoop, Caleb was told to be single, so girls finally thought this was their shot to snag up Caleb and get him to be their boyfriend. Caleb ran to the hoop and did a slam dunk, he was with his friends Travis, Angel, Kara, and Matt. Angel and Kara cheered giggling and Travis grumbled silently. It was Caleb vs Travis, and Caleb was beating him by eight baskets. Caleb was a natural pro at sports, it was a god given talent. Caleb wore his black basketball shorts, with no shirt (<3 Caleb is so sexy.) Caleb had red scars up and down his arms, but he told everyone he got mauled by a bear and people were stupid enough to believe him. Caleb also wore his favorite green basketball shoes, and his one diamond stud earring. He chuckled and walked over to Angel and sat next to her breathing heavily. Angel stared at him dreamingly, while Kara and Matt flirted. Travis frowned sitting next to Matt and Kara, Matt, and Travis began talking about the gossip.

"Hey Caleb, need some water?" Angel said smiling sweetly at him.

Caleb hesitated, he knew Angel had a crush on him, but Caleb didn't share the same feelings. He wasn't sure if he even liked Storm still, since she seemed to not be interested in Caleb at all (grumble -.-) "Uh, yeah thanks Ang." He said grabbing his green water bottle from Angels delicate small hands. He took a big swig of water and sighed as he got up and played basketball by himself, girls cheered every time the basketball made a satisfying Swish! in the white tangled up hoop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:35 pm

RiseAbove wrote:What happened?

Im confused about my charries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Kelly
She rose an eyebrow and cut him off, “About what? Nothing happened last night..” She said, there was a murmured in the back around and Kelly shushed it. “Uh, Jay, can I call you later? I’m kinda busy, I’m with my boyfriend.” She muttered into the phone, trying to suppress the giggles when her boyfriend tickled her. With that, the connection dispatched.

(Idea, another guy asked her out and while Jay was drugged and Malice was drunk, he asked her out x3)

Malice
“Hey Rick..” She muttered into the phone. Rick sounded geniuly(Can’t spell xP) perky today, “Hey Malice, what’s new with you?” Malice waved off any of his questions, “I need to know why you beat Jay up last night. It wasn’t right, you knew he was drugged.” Rick’s voice hardened as he spoke the next part, “He asked you out, Malice after you told me that nothing was going on between you two.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 pm

-.-

Im going to make a new RP. I always do that when Im bored. Does anybody have any ideas what it should be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Throw a bunch of people in a underground tunnel? Have a roleplay where the characters are young adults? :p I dunno XD Those are just random ideas.

Not sure how to further the plot between Jay and Malice, Socks.

Well, that was a good thing. Jay didn't have to worry about having to break up with Kelly. He'd tell Malice when she got off the phone with Rick. He walked into her kitchen to return her cellphone to her when he noticed that her expression had changed. She had a confused look on her face, but that was expected. He set her phone on the kitchen counter where he was sure she could see it.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Malice
After talking to Rick a couple of minutes after that, she hung up, still a bit wide eyed. Seeing her phone, she slipped it in her pocket and walked over to the couch and sat beside Jay. “About Rick beating you up, it did have a part to do with me drunk and you drugged. “She said, biting her lip. “Kelly didn’t ask you out, and you didn’t ask her out. You asked me out. And before that, Rick asked me out, and I told him no and he asked if we were dating, I told him no. He got mad that I said yes to you, drugged or not, he beat you up about it.” She explained.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Throw a bunch of people in a underground tunnel?

Hahaha, I just laughed at something. If I do that, then I can put one of my prissy girls, and she would be all like mad cause she would be dirty. Hehe. XD Wow, I have a HORRIBLE sense of humor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Sorry I disappeared. Gon post now
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Bowser<3 wrote:Sorry I disappeared. Gon post now

I need to ask you something

Let me type up a Private Message...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Storm

Ah, the sweet feeling of wind rushing through your hair as you drive down the highway crazily in your brand new jeep with the radio on as loud as it goes. Man, it was amazing.

My bag lay in the back with everything else. Who cared about money? It was summer and time to chill. No drama. God, I just realized that I sound like a hippie.

The Ready Set went as. Loud as it could as I sped down the highway. Wee! I felt like swerving all over the place and doing a little dance. Free from Hathor. "FRREE!" I yelled out, cruising down the highway. Okay, maybe that was a little too far.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Bowser<3 wrote:Storm

Ah, the sweet feeling of wind rushing through your hair as you drive down the highway crazily in your brand new jeep with the radio on as loud as it goes. Man, it was amazing.

My bag lay in the back with everything else. Who cared about money? It was summer and time to chill. No drama. God, I just realized that I sound like a hippie.

The Ready Set went as. Loud as it could as I sped down the highway. Wee! I felt like swerving all over the place and doing a little dance. Free from Hathor. "FRREE!" I yelled out, cruising down the highway. Okay, maybe that was a little too far.

How am I supposed to reply to this ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 pm

P.s...

Storm is eating chocolate covered bacon *glares* ("what??it's good!!") 030
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Sorry for the delayed post.

Neon, roleplay?

Jay's jaw gapped a little. He didn't expect that. Not like it was a bad thing, though. Was it? The two of them were probably dating now, even though neither of them knew. He didn't know what to think of this.

"Hm.." Jay muttered, nodding slowly. He didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say. Such a shame that Rick would probably hold a grudge against him now. He was a good guy.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next