RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Rainyskky wrote:Hey, bookies! Let me get you a repost!

OKAI ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I posted the repost. Last post on page 5(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Shane

He hesitantly reached forward, and his pale, cold fingers wrapped around her wrist. He took in a breath, closing his eyes. He could feel her skin. She was warm, for some reason. Oh God, He thought. I'm actually touching her. A smile curved onto his lips, opening his eyes, The feeling was wonderful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Scarlett

*She smiled.* That was your first time. Wasn't it? It's okay. What did it feel like?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Shane

He looked at her seriously. "Different, kind of sad. Like you miss being able to touch another," He sighed, hand still holding her wrist. He remained smiling, not wanting to let go - just because of the fact he could actually touch some one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:25 pm

GTG Post quickly Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Scarlett

*She moved closer so she wasn't making her wrist uncomfortable.* Wow. I mean, like, that's a lot different from how I see it. Since, I can sense things that others don't. *She laughed.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Shane

He raised an eyebrow. "How would you like it if, suddenly, you just died and came back? But the one you loved feared you, and you couldn't even kiss her good-bye forever. Or hold some one's hand, or actually sleep in a bad without falling through." He sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Scarlett

*She sensed how bad he felt. He was hurt. She felt sympathy for him.* I'm so sorry. I didn't know that's how you felt about everything. You must feel...worthless. *She looked away. Wishing she took all of those words back.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Shane

He let go of her arm and sighed. "I've been doing this for centuries, it's something you.... don't get used to. But I've sort of accepted the fact I'm dead. It's okay," He smiled slightly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:OMG I <3 CELESTINA'S POST : D

Celestina
She rolled her eyes, grinning. “No, I’m an army ant. Small but tough. You were close though.” She said, playfully punching him in the shoulder. She could do a harder punch but that one wasn’t meant to hurt. Just playful humor really. Celestina smoothed out her hair. Acting like such a priss(Girl girl) For show she acted like she cared, “Like ohmygod! I like can’t believe you just did that! My hair took like for-ev-va to do in the morning!” She chuckled softly. She was a tom-boy and never played nice with the girlies.

:3 Hurrreee. Fo' bookies
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes. "You sound like my sister," He blinked, mind going to Quinn. She was now seventeen - exactly his age. It hurt how he remembered when she was nine, and he was still seventeen. "Besides, it looks better when I mess with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Celestina
She opened her mouth to say something, but seeing the pain cross his face, she decide against it. Celestina bit down on her lip to avoid the comment she wanted to make, but it spilled out before she could think, "What happened to her?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Username: Supa-Bacon-Cat
Name: (first and last) Akira Griffen
Crush: none
BF/GF: single
Personality: i can be nice once i get to know you but otherwise i tend to keep mostly to myself, i want to make friends but i am afraid of being rejected, i need love and trust from others
History: (optional) well i was murdered and i became an angel...then another angel did something wrong and blamed me, so i got stuck back down here as a fallen angel
Species/Type Of Monster: Fallen Angel
Powers: i can fly, and have telepathy
Looks: black hair, gold eyes, black wings (when i make them appear)
Pets?: i have a horse (male) named Prince-a-Dawn
Pets Looks?: black horse with brown eyes and
Other: (anything else you wanna share?) hmm...i think thats it for now

Username: Supa-Bacon-Cat
Name: (first and last) Ashton Gomez
Crush: none
BF/GF: single
Personality: i am very outgoing and flirty at times, i want to make friends but no one usually wants to be a friend with someone like me, i am nice and caring and curious
History: (optional) i met Akira one day and about a year later when she had become my best friend she was murdered right before my eyes, i grieved for so long but then she came back..she told me what had happened and that she was now a fallen angel, we roam around looking for friends, people different like us
Species/Type Of Monster: shape shifter
Powers: shape shifting
Looks: black hair, green eyes
Pets?: horse named Lily (female)
Pets Looks?: brown horse
Other: (anything else you wanna share?) uh..i think thats it for now

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Alexa: By the time she was drawing, the darker shadows had come out to play. They poured out their everlasting malice to her and she cringed. "Go away. Leave me alone." She whispered, "I am not Sheron's. Not now, not ever. SO. GO. AWAY!" The shadows melted in a circle around her, their fear finally growing at the thought of her regaining her true self. "GO AWAY!!" Alexa screamed. She jumped up and started to run. She continued to her room where she collapsed on her bed and fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Scarlett

*She smiled back.* You have a cute smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Shane

He blinked, feeling awkward. If a ghost could blush, Shane would be extremely red - which would show up more against his pale skin. "Er, thanks?" He mumbled, She couldn't have been talking to anyone else, you idiot - which is odd. Might as well thank her anyways. Ugh..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina
She opened her mouth to say something, but seeing the pain cross his face, she decide against it. Celestina bit down on her lip to avoid the comment she wanted to make, but it spilled out before she could think, "What happened to her?"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina

TANK CHU. ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 am

:3 Welcome
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 am

Scarlett

* Realized she probably shouldn't have said that. She grabbed her arm.* Err...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4