RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Drew was annoyed, because she hated being called royalty. The teacher drew numbers on the board, and as always Drew fell asleep after he wrote the third number.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Username: +-Rawr-+
Name: Celestina Maria Wale
Crush: Puh-lease
BF/GF: You make me laugh.
Personality: Alexandria is one to always offer a snark remark. She can be very cruel, but at some time caring. Alexandria rarly shows her caring side, soif you see it, that's quite a treat. She doesn't let people act like they're better than her. She stands up for those who can't but offers no kindness when they try to be-friend her. She just doesn't want to see them suffer.
History: Get lost!
Species/Type Of Monster: Werewolf
Powers: She can change into a dog obviously -___-
Looks:
Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 2 2vmgcix

Pets?: I am a dog -__-
Pets Looks?:Nope
Other: (anythng else you wanna share?) Nope

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Sun May 15, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Devon

He smirked and began to draw, biting his lip. This was certainly boring. He felt like flashing out of here, teleporting to somewhere else. Instead, he just ignored the teacher's voice and continued to draw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Drew woke up, and she was dizzy from the boredom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Devon

He eventually stood up, and left the classroom. He ignored the teacher yelling for him to come back, and went to his locker. He threw his books in and continued to walk down the hallways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Scarlett

*Walked through Shane without noticing then stopped. She felt oddly weird. She waved her hand in the spot she just walked through. Her hand had the same odd feeling.* Who's there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Shane

He couldn't help but burst out laughing, revealing himself. Her hand was waving in the middle of his torso, near his chest. He looked at her, still grinning. "Er, hi?" He chuckled, unusally happy. It was the fact she had been tickling him. It felt funny to smile. He stepped back so her hand wasn't in the middle of his torso near his heart,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Scarlett

Hi... I can't see you...You must be a ghost. I sense your presence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Shane

He forced himself to be as visible as possible, so he looked like a flickering pale guy. He raised an eyebrow. "Sense my presence?" He asked softly, a small smile curved onto his lips. He held out his hand out of habit, but then pulled it back. No use, right? Though she would feel his coldness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Scarlett

Yes. I can sense presences of auras and of people. I can sense what they are without them revealing it to me. *She tried to keep her voice calm. He was very cute.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Shane

He crossed his arms, looking amused. "So, then what are you?" He looked the girl up and down, trying to see if she looked like anything special. As in a more powerful type of "monster"

GTG BYE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Scarlett

I'm a shade.

AWWH BYEE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Shane

He raised an eyebrow. "Ah, I'm too ignorant. Please do explain what a Shade might be." He said softly, thinking himself. He was refering to all the times he had heard the word "Shade" in a conversation. That would be none.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Alexa ~~

Alexa squirmed in her seat. There was no use her being in the classroom if she already knew the material. She pulled away from her desk and stood up. "I'm leaving. See you." Alexa said to the teachers un-human facial expression. She walked out the door and kept walking until she got to her locker. After stashing her books Alexa wandered down the hall. Her cat, Chaell, meandered up to her and began to purr at the turn that led to the girl dorms. Chaell meowed a couple of times and her fur fuzzed up when Alexa started to scratch Chaells' back. "So strange this school." Alexa muttered staring at her tattoo, a snake bathed in shadows, the mark of her breed of monster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Scarlett

Well, a Shade can sense auras and can sense presences of past lives and invisible people. A ghost quite like yourself. Basically, if you have ever seen those stupid shows like A Haunting, then I am one of those kid of people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Alexa~~

Chaell meowed. Making Alexa jump. "What do you want chéri*?" she said watching her cat while sitting on her bed drawing with her Wacom. Alexa let her wings flutter freely. She stared at Chaell, "What do you want??". Chaell just sat so Alexa returned to her sketch.

*chéri is french for darling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Shane

He nodded, quiet as ever as she told him the definition. He seemed to soak in all the information she gave him, tucking it away in his mind for later use. It seemed to be he was concentrating. Shane thought for a moment. "Does that mean I can... touch you?" He asked, pinching his pale, almost faintly glowing wrist. There was that cold, faded glow to him that all ghosts had. Shane looked at her curiously, his eyes going down to her feet and then back to her feet, He wondered what it would feel like to actually, truly touch some one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Devon

He walked around the hallways, ignoring the other stares from the usual skip-class kids. Devon normally just caught up with trying to actually sleep in class instead. There was nothing to do when you skipped except... Well, yeah. And Devon prefered to keep to himself in many ways. (xDDDD) Devon roamed the hallways, grinning stupidly, since he was finally able to use his iPod. He didn't notice that there was some one else in the hallways, as he began to softly speak-sing the lyrics to a song.

Any takers? x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm

I will bookies ifya want ;3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:31 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:I will bookies ifya want ;3

You will bookies? o.o WTF does that mean? xD And today I snuck on,s o...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Reply to Devon -___-
I know, Aku told me you were ground T wT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Reply to Devon -___-
I know, Aku told me you were ground T wT

QUICKLY D8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Celestina
She put her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow at the peculiar boy. “Pretty voice.” She sneered. “Trying out for chorus?” She said with a hint of playful tone in it. “Well? You’d be good at it?” Wow, wow, wow, Did Celestina just give him a compliment? Well that was new. She shook it off and looked at him. Taking an earplug from him she put it in her own ear, “What you listening to?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes, faintly hearing her with the music blasting in his ears so loudly you could hear from a foot away the lyrics clearly. He raised an eyebrow at her, gently tugging the earplug out of her ear. He looked somewhat amused. "The Rolling Stones...?" The girl had clearly stepped into his personal bubble, and he felt a bit uncomfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Celestina
“Nice choice.” She rose an eyebrow when he pulled the earplug away. She didn’t blame him, she was just too sudden. Celestina backed up a bit, giving him some space. After all in order to get that earplug, she had to get real close. Which was very awkward for her, considering Celestina wasn’t a people person. “Do you know Switchfoot?” She asked, putting her thumbs in her back pockets.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next