RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 40 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

so sorry,forgot to :P replying now :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 am

Jeremy:He looked at the Guardian and smiled "You are little wicked angel." He grinned

Ashley: "Your dreams reflect in your eyes.Your personality too.But most of all,your thoughts.You can fake a smile...but the moves of the pupil of one's eye are not consciously controllable, therefore, looking in someone's eyes will help you see the true feelings of that person." She said like hypnotised.She shook her head "I am sorry,i just noticed you have beautiful eyes and i couldn't do but stare and then i remembered everything i read about the eyes etc.Did you know that when you see someone you like the pupil gets biger,but when you see someone who you have antipathy feelings for the pupil shriks?" She smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Akira smiles,"why thank you." she giggles. "So how do you walk across water?"

Ash tilts his head a little,"Really? that's cool...um...which happened with me?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Ashley: "Oh,um,well...let me see" She leaned closer to him and looked into his eyes for some seconds.Then,she sat back "I can't tell" She grinned "You are really hard to read,you know.I mean,there is a technique,that you can know a person's character by looking his face.For example,when someone's forehead is wide,that means he is a persons that thinks before acting,and most of the times acting right.But with you,i can't tell.This is not working either."

Jeremy:"Can't" He grinned.He walked forward ad put his foot into the water "See?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Akira smiles,"i can do it" she flaps her wings a little so it appears she was standing on the water,"haha" she walked around that way then flew back.

Ash nods,"oh okay." He wondered why it didn't work with him. Or maybe it did and she didn't want to tell him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Jeremy:He threw a little stone on her wings while she was flying on the water,not to hurt her,but lose her balance

Ashley:She looked at him "You are not the talking type,are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Akira fell almost into the water but she flapped her wings so she stayed above the water. She flew back to him,"hey that wasn't very nice" she laughed.

Ash shrugs,"sometimes i am, sometimes im not. i have to have something good to talk about."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Ashley: "I see..What are your hobbies?How o you spend your time?" She wanted to learn some things about him,but she was afraid she was talking too much

Jeremy: "What?I didn't do anything!" He said just like a little child
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Akira smiles,"hmm...the rock happened the first time. When another rock happens it's obviously you (that just kinda confused me)"

Ash smiles,"I draw, paint, play my guitar, play piano, ride horses....hmm..." he tried to think of something else
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 pm

i g2g :/ bbl =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 pm

aw okay bye
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Nathan
He smiled, “I’m like Sherlock Holmes, you’ll never know.” He reached over and tapped her nose. “I can keep a secret. OH WAIT I MIGHT HAVE A BLIND FOLD SOMEWHERE!” He reached into the glove department and fished around for a rag or something. Finding a bright neon pink one, he smirked and handed it over to her. “Please?” He asked, giving her an adorable puppy dog face. “Thank me for what? Finding a pink one? I didn’t really think it was your color, but whatever floats your boat hon.” He smiled.

Christian
He didn’t move, he didn’t open his eyes. It was like he was on sleep mode, like a robot. Christian was too overwhelmed to think, like his brain was fried. And Elena-his Elena- she saw him in that wretched form. That image of him was probably etched in her mind, of the monster he truly was. He was a son of Satan, something all demons were. Nothing heavenly like Elena was. She was human, she died and she used to be an angel, but now she was one of the damned. Forced to live in Hell, but, Satan let her come up. That was something Christian was fully grateful for, but also hated it. If she never came to Earth then they wouldn’t be having a kid. He groaned and clutched his head. There was no liquor in here and that’s what he needed. It wouldn’t wash away his troubles but it would disguise it with intoxication. He stole out his window, not bothering with washing the blood of his face. It was raining anyways, it would wash away. Christian was walking slowly, splashing in all the puddles.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

backkk =D replying to both :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Raven: She smiled took the blind fold "I didn't mean that.I meant thank you for being a great friend,and standing by my side." She looked at the blind fold then "About the blind fold,NO WAY".She looked at that puppy eyes then,how could she resist?"Ohh fineee....But this is only one time!It won't happen again!" She put the blind fold on and grinned "Kaay let's go"

Elena:She heard some steps.She wiped away her eyes and looked at the dark figure.She stood up and walked closed to see who he was.It was Christian.She ran at him.He looked better,but not that good.If a human saw him would probably call the police.It was raining.Her hair were wet,sticking on her face.His face seemed dark,sad.She touched his arm "Christian?" She whispered.He just continue walking.She ran behind him and shook his arms "Christian!" It was all her fault,after all.

im sorry,crappy post :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:34 pm

/waits
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alexander Jared Famore
“Princess? I prefer ‘Your shining knight in armor, oh my Alexander.’” Of course it was sarcasm and he added a snort of laughter to follow. “I’ve never been outside when the sun is coming out.” Alexander gazed at the sky, the sun was just rising over the nearby hills. “It’s quite amazing.” He said, eyes locked on the one strip of light. “Don’t ask me stupid questions. Do you think Satan would send me to earth without knowing how to fight? Hell, I have to collect all the souls for him.” Alexander got to his feet, wiping all the dirt off of himself. “Though, I’m sure I’m no match for you, oh great one.” He said, bowing, snickering under his breath. The Fallen stood back up and looked at Emma. Her features told it all- She didn’t believe him. “Don’t believe me? Then let’s have a fight.” He said, mouth twitching up into a small smile.

Kate ish back! Well, sorta. XD School started last Friday, so yeah. :P Rawr, want to continue?

Emma rolled her eyes and poked his chest as she walked by him, scanning the rest of the left over fire wood as she turned around and glanced at him. "Except I'm not some helpless damsel who needs a 'knight in shining armor' to save them," she retorted, picking up a thick stick and making a few slashes in the air with it, "I can protect myself- and you can bet your ass I'm damn good at it too." Taking a moment to gaze at the sunrise as well, she felt her smile soften as she stared at the bleeding sky. Turning her attention back to Alexander, she raised an eyebrow and felt a sly grin creeping onto her mouth. "Alright then," she said, tossing him a closely identical stick to her's and winking. "Then you won't be a sore loser when I beat you?" she mocked, flipping her auburn bangs from her now bright yellow eyes which showed her excitement.

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=380

Last edited by iKate on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40