RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 26 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm

:) im back, im sorry i wasn't on i had to help a family friend move to a new house, anyone want to rp? :)

Dawn: she was sitting in the lobby of the mansion bored to death, she sighed and stood up and walked outside singing E.T. she sounded exactly like Katy Perry when she sang this song

Ash: He put Angel down and walked outside, he wondered where Luna was.

Katie: She headed down to the beach and sat down watching the waves.

oh shoot nevermind about rping Roxy...looks like Kirara got to Jeremy first
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 26 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Zack-"yah i do"

Layla-"no its ok"

Jake-follows Katie to the beach

Luna-after takeing her shower and geting dressed she come down stairs and walks out side "Hi Ash"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Ash: smiles,"hey Luna, seems like the island is finally starting to have more people, maybe soon we'll have enough people to go on that cruise thing they talked about in the brochure."

Katie: She turned around and smiled at Jake,"hey Jake."

Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Luna-"yah maybe"

Jake-"hey Katie, What are you doing?"

whats Wrong?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 pm

i can make a new char if you want.Also,Jeremy doesnt really like Layla xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

eh something stupid, im tired and the slightest thing upsets me right now, and its up to you Roxy

Katie: "just sitting here..watching the waves," shrugs
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

'I am heartbroken'

Full Name: Landon Vargo Thorton
Nickname: Lando, I guess.
Personality: Landon is easy to tell your secrets to, he gives you that feeling where you can trust him with every word that leaves your mouth, but of course thats not true. Landon doesn't know how to keep a secret, but he can lie very well. He can be funny at times, but his humor turns into sarcasm quickly. He loves nature, so hes a vegetarian. Landon isn't a player, but he doesn't care for that love game anymore. Hes only had one official girlfriend, but she got pregnant by his brother. Yeah, HIS BROTHER. How crazy, right? Landon is a very cuddly guy too<3
Crush: Well, if you would have read the top I don't play the Love Game anymore.
Fiancé: Oh, how stupid you must be.
Husband/Wife?: I change my hair like I change my women, frequently.
Pregnant: I would need to be a girl to get pregnant... right?
Children: I don't THINK so.
History: Landon has always been right in the middle of being popular. He knows how to charm, and makes girls smile thats why. Landon lived in different places each day, and hasn't seen his parents since he ran away when he was 12. He ran away because his parents fought, drunk, smoke, and he hated them. Simple. Landon was on the lam with his brother, Garret who later left him for Landon's ex-girlfriend, and Garrets fiancee. Landon found a place he might actually belong to now, or... will he?
Other: Landon has sexy hair ^.^ and sings ^.^
Looks:
Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 26 Thing_25011124_l

'I am heartbroken'

Full Name: Renee Marie Kay
Nickname: I don't really have a nickname.
Personality: Hannah is the happy go lucky type. She is rarely frowning and is always being nice to people. She blushes alot, but she doesn't mind about that. She hates to see people sad or angry, and trys and calms them down a lot. She makes stupid mistakes all the time though, and is crazy a lot. She is really talented, and sings alot and bring her guitar around a lot. Shes shy around guys sometimes, but that instantly goes away after they exchange names. She bblurts out what she is thinking a lot. Shes clumsy also.
Crush: Maybe some day<3.
Fiancé: Maybe some day!
Husband/Wife?: When the right guy comes.
Pregnant: No, no no no.
Children: I don't THINK so.
History: Eh, do this later?
Other: She sings really good...
Looks: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 26 PictureorVideo235

Last edited by Admin Bunneh on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

I like Landon!!! =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:i can make a new char if you want.Also,Jeremy doesnt really like Layla xD

I know she doesn't really like him ether they just in the same house

Jake-"thats cool"

awww it will be ok Supa

Last edited by Kirara-Lover on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 pm

hiya Bunneh! do you want to rp? :)

yah maybe....i just wanna cry sometimes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Soo...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 pm

im just kinda sad cuz my brother is such a selfish baby, my mom even called him that because he literally thinks the world is all about him, and he was doing that right after my dance recital yesterday, it was supposed to be a happy time but it wasnt, then i got home and i went up to my room to be alone and i thought of my dad cuz i miss him, my parents are divorced and he lives in Chicago far away from us, so i miss him.....but im a tiny bit happier now cuz my dads here right now <- sorry about that..just had to say it

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:13 pm

its ok let it all out
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:im just kinda sad cuz my brother is such a selfish baby, my mom even called him that because he literally thinks the world is all about him, and he was doing that right after my dance recital yesterday, it was supposed to be a happy time but it wasnt, then i got home and i went up to my room to be alone and i thought of my dad cuz i miss him, my parents are divorced and he lives in Chicago far away from us, so i miss him.....but im a tiny bit happier now cuz my dads here right now <- sorry about that..just had to say it

My parents are divorced as well. I hate my father, but he said if I want to live with my mother I have to work my way to it. I have a new evil step-mother who doesnt let me do anything, and blames all her troubles on me. She litterly said "Im so sad because of Bailey (my name.)" and I was like -.- Thats bullsh.... So yeah (: I also never see my two biological brothers anymore either.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm

my parents are divorced too.And the worst part?my stepmom wont let me meet my brother or see my dad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 pm

:) thanks for being a good friend :), meh daddy's gonna take me to Six Flags Great America again but once again my brother is doing his thing and saying that we shouldn't go to the waterpark even though its 90 something degrees

awh bunneh /huggles

i gtg Sad bye, ill bbl if i can, but i cant promise anything Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Its 104 degrees in Nebraska... where I live
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

aww byee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

ok bye
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 pm

hello? anyone here?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

back
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 am

Katie: "uh jake i have a question...do you think we're just pretending to like eachother still...or is it something more?" she draws in the sand

Ash: smiles,"so what do you want to do?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Ally:She was really bored.She decided to go to the beach.She started walking across the sand,holding her shoes at her fingers

Jeremy:He was sleeping in his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 am

Dawn: she followed her brother to the basketball court

Saban: he threw the ball at her

Dawn: she shot from across the court and it swished through the net

Saban: "good shot!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 am

Ally:She continue walking at the beach

Jeremy:He woke up,and dressed up and went to the football field.Nobody was there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next