RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 25 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Luna-"no"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 25 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Full Name: Mya RedBrook
Nickname: Mya
Personality:meet me
Crush:impress me
Fiancé:
Husband/Wife?:
Pregnant:
Children:
History:don't ask
Other:
Looks:www.diljann4u.com-09.jpg " alt="" />
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Jeremy:
"ohh c'moon!We'll be living in the same house!" She offers her his hand "Think it agaain?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Luna-"no we aren't. Ashton is the Boy liveing here"

Zack-walks around the park

Layla-walks down the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Jeremy:
"So this isnt my dorm indeed!Thank god,i thought you put all these pink flower things in MY room!Cya cutie!" He walked out of the door,back to his room
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Luna-shakes her head and finshs tareing up all the flowers "stupid girly girls"

Layla-decides to go find her new home and walks to the adress on her paper and knocks
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

Ally:
She was sitting on a park bench,watching everyone.

Jeremy: He was sitting at his bed.Nobody had joined in his room yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am

Layla-after no one answering she uses the key they gave her and walks inside and upstairs. she opens a bedroom door and sees Jeremy "oh sorry" she closes the door and gos to the only other bedroom in the house and unpacks

Zack-sees Ally "hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 am

Jeremy: Looks at the girl that opened his door.Thank god!He wouldn't be alone anymore!He went to her bedroom and knocked the door. "I'm your room mate,can i come in?"

Ally: She raised her head to look at Zack.He was handsome "Oh,hello"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 am

Zack-"I'm Zack"

Layla-"yah you can come in"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 am

Jeremy: He slowly opened the door.She seemed busy unpacking.He put his hand in his pocket and with his other hand he rubbed his head "Err well,I'm Jeremy.We'll be living in the same apartment and i just wanted to make sure that we can go on well together." The girl was pretty

Ally: She looked at him with her beautiful eyes. "My name is Ally.Its nice to meet you" She gave him a generous smile and offered him her hand,to shake
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

Zack-shakes her hand "Nice to meet you to"

Layla-looks at him "I'm Layla and this looks like a house not an apartment" she look over him again, he was cute "Are you trying to ask me out?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:11 am

Jeremy: She looked at her confused.Hell no,he wasn't trying to ask her out.His girlfriend had just dumped him and he also didn't like it when girls said that.But she was cute. "Ughh...No,not really.I just want to have a good friend.Aaand i think you are right,this is more a house that an apartment" He laughed quietly

Ally: She appreciated the fact that he was kind "So.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 am

Zack-"If i may ask How long have you been here?"

Layla-"Good and sure we can be friends"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

Jeremy: He smiled at her.He was happy she didn't act like 'No?you are not asking me out?Get out of my room now' "Great,well,I'll see you around then" He said and walked out of the room,closing the door behind him silently.He walked to his room,and sat on the big bed.He leaned to the right and grabbed his guitar.He played random notes,and finally,he was playing a song we wrote for his ex girlfriend.She loved that girl,and she hurt him.

Ally: "Oh,i just arrived a couple of days ago.I like it here.Its calm.And it helps me relax.Maybe that is because i don't have a room mate yet" She smiled lightly "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

Zack-"oh about 6 weeks"

Layla-finshs unpacking then sits on her bed and calls her BFF
Luna-"Hello Lei"
Layla-"hi Moon"
Both-start laughing
Luna-"so what have you been up to?"
Layla-"Moveing to an island"
Luna-"let me gess your sister payed Cody to brake up with you so that she could send you here"
Layla-"yah, I heard Jake came to get you back. Did he?
Luna-"He did come to but failed at it and now is going out with my room-mate's ex"
Layla-"What's his name"
Luna-"My Room mate's?"
Layla-"no the boy you like i can tell by the way you are talking"
Luna-"oh, his name is Ashton or Ash for short"
Layla-"nice"
Luna-"well i got to go i'll talk to you soon"
Layla-"ok bye" hangs up
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 am

Ally:
"Oh,that's a lot of time.And what do you think about this place?"

Jeremy:
"He continued playing his quitar"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 am

Zack-"its peacful and quite"

Layla-walks out of her room and stops infrount of Jeremy's door lessoning to him play
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 am

Ally: "Yeah..I suppose...but i miss my people.." She looked at him

Jeremy: He couldn't stand it.He missed his ex so much,and she had hurt him in the worst way.He threw the guitar on the wooden floor.The quitar broke into two pieces.He touched his forehead and stayed like this,thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

Layla-jumps when she heard the guitar hit the ground

bbl

Last edited by Kirara-Lover on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

awww alright
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am

Back

Zack-"Yah i miss my friends too"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Ally: "Yeah.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Layla-"Jeremy you ok?"

Zack-"so where did you used to live?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Jeremy: He had no idea Layla was there.He had absolutely forgot about her.He stood up "Layla!Goshh i am so sorry"

Ally: I lived at Arizona.You know where is it,right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next