RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh Empty Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Okay post the immortal and pics! go XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh Empty Re: Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Spoiler:
Vamp- Roje

Shifter
Spoiler:
Damon

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Terria Solimare
Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaQiQfDU0OZWuASgtQUMH5ljsbBpFtOOM1O9qAhDrVQPKNnezW1A
Fallen Angel

Justin Star
Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh Modern-teenage-boy_s-bedroom-ideas-1_1-800X800
Made immortal fro testing
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Does anyone remember Rosie from Wizards? Yes, well, I do. She's also the girl in the Hunger Games!!!

Rosie(Angel):
Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh RosieAngel

Harry(Vampire):
Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh Tumblr_mijkyieToo1ru1ygqo1_500
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Both are fallen angels

Dawn Marshall
Spoiler:

Jace Marshall
Spoiler:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 pm

:D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Post those pictures peeps! xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

We already did xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Anyhow, I could do first post?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Roje sat in her room in the facility, she was silent and fully awake. She got up and walked to her door, looking out the bars. Sure there was a curtian covering the bars when she wanted but sometimes she didnt like it. She opened the curtian that covered the bars from the inside and looked out through the bars. She felt like a caged animal, being tested on as well. it was time to go. Now. But her wish hasnt come true since... SO now, everyone was going to sleep, which made the watchers less alert cause they would be sleeping.

Damon was in a different room due to his shifting abilities. He can always get out so they had to put him in a room of unbreakable glass. No cracks or anything. curtians yes, which was good. Had an iron door. Sure enough he didnt feel like shifting so much because when he did in a small space, it was kinda annoying
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Harry was sitting down in his cell and he was thinking of so many things. Why must he be locked up in a cell? Does anyone else do this to these kind of immortals? He is an immortal, but immortals aren't like animals. They are still people, and living (some are still living people) that have lives to live, and they can't live them if they are stuck in this cell.

Rosie was cleaning her wings because they were a little dusty and dirty. It was a little hard for her to clean them, but she did the best she could. She sighed, as she remembered that she was in a cell. So, this is how someone treats her? And this is how everyone else treats them? If she was free to fly, she would fly, and her wings will take her somewhere.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Dawn lay on the floor in her cell. She could lay on her bed but when she laid on her side there was no room for her giant wings. They had a ten foot wing span when fully opened. She was awake, trying to sleep, but thoughts of an escape clouded her mind. Man did she want to get out of here. She was tired of the constant testing. She got up and moved the curtains aside, looked out through the bars. It was cold in her cell and she shivered. She sat down in front of the bars and wrapped her wings around herself to stay warm. Her outfit was a simple one. It was a white dress.
Spoiler:

Jace lay on the bed in his cell on his stomach, his wings straight up in the air. He was itching to stretch them out but his cell was too small. He sighed and got up, pacing around his cell. He was often restless like this. Sitting back on his bed, he rested his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands. He sighed. Day after day the schedule was the same. Stupid routine. Stupid cell. He wanted to be outside where he could fly free. Well. Just where he could fly at least. He missed flying.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Terria
Terria paced her cell steadily. She kept the curtains to her cell closed, she didn't like the watches eyes on her. Whenever they took her out, she recalled seeing other angels. Her wings were a little smaller than theirs, giving her slightly more room for them. She stretched them out. They were like ice crystals, though they warmed her like fire. She covered herself and rest on her bed. She sighed and tried to get to sleep

Justin
He sighed and looked past the bars off his cell, watching the guards. They knew he was looking at them, they were ignoring him. He just glared at them and gave up, looking into the other cells. Some had there curtains drawn, some didn't. He saw one of the girls who was trapped here. She had her wings wrapped around her, and he waved to her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Dawn had her head uncovered and she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She glanced around then her eyes stopped as she noticed a boy in another cell waving to her. She hesitated then smiled and waved back. She hadn't seen the other immortals before. Normally a lot of the curtains were closed, including hers. She was about to call out to him but she wasn't sure if he would hear her so she refrained from doing so. She stood up, keeping her wings around herself. Were other immortals awake too? Or was it just them?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Roje watched as guards passed her cell, on their way to sleep in their own rooms. One of them hit the bars and she hissed, not likeing them doing that to her. She watched as they dissapeared. She sighed and looked at what she could see. Thats when the lights went out and her Vampire insincts kicked in. Her eyes focused in the dark and made out the bars in front of her, then the area. She hoped her plan wouldnt fail her again this time. Her vampire self as a child wasnt as strong, but lets see now. She crouched down and starting pulling appart the bars with all her strength, they started to bend.

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Jace looked up and noticed a guy waving to a girl. He smiled. Finally some interaction around here. He watched her wave back and chuckled to himself. Then he noticed something. The vampire girl was trying to break out. She was bending the bars. "Yeah!" He yelled then quickly covered his mouth with his hands, hoping the guards hadn't heard. He watched her work at the bars with her superhuman vampire strength. Would she get out? Was this the day, or rather night, that they would escape?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Roje was startled by the yell and she stopped, glaring at the boy and she used her fingers to zip her lips and she pointed to him to keep shut. She looked around and then looked at her hands. They were red and she took a deep breath before taking the bars again and pulled them appart. Roje looked in pain, which she was, but she kept doing what she wanted to until the bars bent so much that they were lose. Taking a break, she then shook the one bar she bent with one hand and shook it untill it snapped off. She did the same with the other one and she crawled out, looking around and getting up. She had to find the keys, and thats what she started doing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Justin
Justin noticed the girl pulling apart the bars, and he smiled and walked to the back of his cell, hand s behind his head. Someone finally has the courage to leave. He leaned on the back wall still smiling. He heard someone yell and he jumped. Was it the guards? He walked slowly back to the bars. Nope, just another immortal. Good. He sighed and sat down on the floor.

Terria
She had woken up abruptly to a yell. She sat up right and walked over to the curtain, pulling it away. She saw one of the other girls pulling away the bars. Wow, she's strong. Must be a vampire. She smiled and looked at the door, making sure no guards were attracted by the yell. Nope. The girl tired, but it seemed to be enough space to crawl though.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry for poofing! I'll try to post something.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Dawn heard a shout and looked up. Oh. It was just him. Never mind. She was about to close her eyes when she noticed a vamp girl prying apart the bars of her cell. Wow. That was some strength! She watched eagerly as the girl climbed out and began looking for the keys. Oh she hoped so badly that the guards wouldn't come back and lock her up again. This could be their chance to escape! No more cells! No more testing! No more torture! Freedom! She stood up and began pacing her cell excitedly. What if she found the keys? How would they get out of the building? Would the guards chase them? Of course they would. They'd have to stick together or hope for the best alone. It would be better if they stayed in a group. There was strength in numbers. Especially with immortals.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Roje kept searching the walls till she felt a cabnet. She then focused her eyes and opened it, pulling out the keys and she hurried to the cells, letting out the immortals that were around her (everyons charries) "shhh" she said lightly and kept doing the same thing letting them out. The hard part was getting out of the place.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Jace smiled and quietly thanked the girl when she let him out of his cell. He went to find his sister so they could escape together. They had been separated for too long. They were only a year apart yet they were as inseparable as twins. He walked over to his sister's cell and opened the door for her. It had been unlocked but she had been too busy pacing her cell excitedly. When Dawn heard her door creak open she looked up quickly. Seeing it was her brother she grinned and ran over to hug him. She was careful not to touch the base of his wings. But that's a whole different story for a later time. She let go and walked out of her cell, immediately tripping. Her wings flew open, hitting quite a few other immortals as she fell to the ground. Luckily she didn't make much sound.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Don't know what to post...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer