RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 2 Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Anna put Sam's blood sample on her desk and prepared another needle for Nick. Taking his blood sample always made her nervous. He always seemed bent on hurting her. She walked over to his cell tentatively and knocked on the glass. "Nick....I'm coming in now." Nick scowled at her before flipping the bird and laying down on his bed. He glared up at the ceiling until the gas knocked him out. She waited the required four minutes and then drained the gas before entering. She crept over to the bed and took the sample. She stopped before walking out. His shirt was pulled up a little and there was a scar visible. It was a letter. She realized she had noticed similar ones on the other boys. What did they mean? She reached out and gingerly touched it. Nick's eyes fluttered and he grabbed at her arm. She shrieked and stumbled backwards. Nick, strong as ever, stood up, gripping her arm as he glared at her. "Never. Touch. Me." He growled through his teeth. Anna whimpered and tried to get to the door. Nick raised his hand, ready to hit her. "You need to be punished," he murmured. "Stupid b****."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 2 Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:57 am

Trev was done with his sample, and now had a pounding headache. He groaned as he sat on his bed. At the sound of Anna's scream, he darted to his door. She was in Nick's cell. And he had woken up. And he hated her. NOT good. He pounded on the cell door angerily, "Nick, let her go!" he yelled. Now the others were at their doors, too. Nobody, other than Nick, wanted to see Anna hurt.

Wanna switch off with Nick every other post? I think it'll be fun cuz then like...Yeah xP

Oh, and I keep starting to post for Sam XDDD I'm so used to having him lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Sam

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 2 Tumblr_m22q2saaPU1qj87i1o1_250

Sam laid on his bed in the silence. But that was soon broken by the sound of Anna's screams Sam leaped from his bed and slammed his hand on the window of his door. " Nick damn it let her go!" Sam pushed and slammed on his door with no luck. Fear was sticken in him, he feared that NIck was going to her Anna. " Nick!" He shouted not even sure if the other male could here him. Sam looked down the hall seeing Nicks room, but he couldn't see inside it. All the male wanted to do was help, but not he was trapped in this damned room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Nick's head snapped up, breaking his concentration as he yelled at the other boys. "SHUT UP!" He roared. The distraction was enough time for Anna to escape his grip. She ran out of the cell, slamming the door shut. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Dammit Nick. Did you really have to try to kill me?" Nick glared at her through the glass. "Stay out of my room." He muttered and headed into the bathroom. Suddenly there was the noise of the main door to the lab opening. Anna looked up and saw men in uniforms and guns come in. Her dad trailed along behind them. "Anna," he said quietly," they're here to take the boys." Anna's eyes widened. "NO!" She screamed. "Where will they take them?" One of the men in suits answered. "To the base." One person stood outside each cell with a gun and released the gas into the cells to knock out the boys. They broke the number one rule: make sure the boys were laying down before gassing them. She watched the boys fall to the ground in horror.

Escape time :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Sam

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 2 1334646612590880

Sam let out a breath when Anna got away from Nick and started to walk away from the door. But there there were men coming from behind the main doors and Anna was yelling. The men said they were going to base. Sam paniced and dropped to the ground scooting under the bed and grabbing his staws. Awaiting the person to come into the room. nce they had cleared the gass and the man had entered the room. Sam rolled out from the bed catching the man off guard. Sam was quck to move knocking the man to his knees causi ng his gun to fly across the room. Again Sam was quick grabbing the gun and tuning to face the man that was going to gab the other gun in his back holster. Sam shoot his head and opened fire on the man watchng him soon slump to the ground.

Gun in hand Sam ran out of his room amd opened fire on the other guards that were standing around, or in side the other boyus rooms. He then stood face to face with Anna's father. Ready to pull the trigger if needed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Anna's father watched as Sam escaped, killing all of the men. He knew this had been coming. He knew they had to get away. Soon he was faced with Sam's gun. He sighed. "Sam. You'll have to shoot me. In my leg. If I come out of this unscathed then they'll know I helped you escape." Anna frowned. "Dad? You knew they were going to do this?" Her dad nodded," yeah. I had my suspicions. Anna. You have to go with them. You're genetically altered to. You're altered to be their leader. Have you ever noticed how they always listen to you?" Thinking back, Anna realized that they truly did listen to her. She frowned. "Does that mean....?" Her father sighed and nodded. "I'm not your dad. Your parents were killed a while ago." Anna shook her head. "Why can't I remember?" He responded," all of your memories were wiped. Just the same with the boys. They had their memories wiped too. Anna looked at Sam. "We have to get out. Now."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Trev watched as Nick let her go and breathed a small sigh of relief. Then guards started flooding the room. As one came in his stall, he quickly knocked the gun out of his hand and kicked him in the shin. They wrestled on the ground for a minute or so before Trev was able to grab the gun and shoot him in the head. The door had been left open, and, naturally, he slipped out, shooting another guard before making his way to Anna, her father, and Sam. He got there just in time to hear the revealation. He looked at Anna quietly, panting a little.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

Can I join please?? I'd love to try and play Nick :)
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Of course! :D I'd love to get this roleplay back up and running.

Anna noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and noticed Trev had joined them. He must have fought a guard because he was panting. It was her first time being by him without glass between them or him being asleep. "Did you hear any of that?" She asked, biting her lip as she glanced at the guy she had thought was her father.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Gosh, I totally forget where I was on this rp xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Well they're all escaping so if you just wanna post Cas escaping... :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks Supa! Laughing

Nick came to just as Anna's dad told her her parents were dead. He smiled at this thought as he got up and walked over to the open door. He eyed it warily, looking down he saw two guards with gunshots in their backs. Then he looked up at Sam, Trev and Anna shooting her a dirty look, Where's Cas? He grunted cracking his knuckles. As much as he disliked Anna he wanted out more.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 pm

:D Yay!

Trev looked at Anna then at the ground. He had known all of this- all the boys had. He looked back up at Anna. "Yeah... Yeah, I did." he answered quietly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, playing with whatever was in there. A tiny notebook maybe? He didn't know. But what he did know was that Anna was altered as well, and the scientist was not her father. He felt bad not telling her... But at the same time, he knew it would have hurt her more to hear it from one of them and she most likely would've tried to stop their escape. Breaking out of his thoughts and coming back to reality, he realized Sam and Cas were missing. He didn't worry much. Suddenly a quote came to his mind, 'Escaping is not leaving a person, or a building. Truly escaping is escaping reality.' (Idk lol) and he looked at the doctor quietly, wondering what would happen to him. The scientist had been good and had helped them plan their escape.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Anna looked up, startled, when she heard someone cracking their knuckles. She saw Nick making his way out of his cell and she bit her lip and stepped closer to Trev. When he spoke up, her eyes snapped up to his face. "Trev...you knew about this?...and none of you told me?" She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest in discomfort. She glanced around, wondering where Sam and Cas were. A sigh escaped her. "Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that we're going to escape. As soon as Sam and Cas get out...."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

I'll reply to this soon.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Do we have to take her with us? Nick commented giving Anna a death stare. He wanted out. Without her.
He looked expectantly at Sam who still had his gun pointed at Anna's dad, Are you going to shoot him or does someone else need to do it for you Tree boy? He snorted. Suddenly his ears pricked, Is that an alarm? He asked warily looking at the door and getting ready to fight, or run, or more than likely both.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Anna stuck her tongue out at Nick like a little girl when he asked if they had to bring her. "Of course I have to come with. You heard the guy," she said, jerking a thumb at the scientist-dad-wannabe. "And don't shoot him, Sam, please? He's the one who is helping us to escape, remember?" She thought Nick was making up excuses to leave by saying there was an alarm but when she listened she did hear a faint sound. "What's that?" Her 'dad' looked at his desk. There was a small device with a red light blinking on it. He picked it up and read the message on it. Dropping it to the floor, he quickly looked at them. "You need to hurry. They're sending backup!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 pm

I have a feeling Abi wont be on and posting for Sam soon/often soooo whaddya you guys wanna do?

Trev sighed and looked up as he, too, heard the sound. He looked at the scienttist, "Thank you." he said quietly, his eyes sad and serious. "Sam! Cas! Come on. We need to go... like NOW." he heard people approaching. "We've got all the people down! Even that weird science-y dude! COME ON!" He yelled, his voice getting increasingly louder as he heard footsteps of many people. They were getting closer. He looked back at the man in front of them, regaining his calm. "You can do something, hide somewhere, or maybe even go on the run like or WITH us. Sam doesn't have to shoot you." he glared at Nick, then glanced around anxiously, waiting for Cas and Sam.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Nick stuck his tongue out at Anna I wish we didn't have to bring her, I don't know what those idiots see in her. he thought to himself thinking of how the other boys faces lit up whenever she came down, then he turned to Trev, He's definitely not coming with us! He cried pointing at Anna's not-dad, Just shoot him in the leg like he said and follow me, there's a back entrance. He sighed grabbing the gun off the closest guard to him and heading for the back of the lab to where he knew was a small door that some of the workers used to smoke when they were there for long periods of time. He turned to see if the others were following and snarled at Anna when she came close.

(About the Sam thing just say he's following until Abi can post again?? Dunno Neutral)
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 pm

That or if someone else wanted to play him...? If not he can just follow and we can just play him if we need a response from him.

The scientist sighed. "I cannot run, I need to stay on the inside, sort of as a spy. Just hurry and shoot me in the leg!" Anna frowned. "But dad....." He shook his head. "It must be done. Now hurry. Go!" Anna trailed behind the boys as they made their way to the back escape. Anna got a bit too close to Nick and he snarled at her. She jumped back and frowned. "You first." She said with a gesture at the door. "WAIT!" She heard a cry behind them. Then something skidded on the floor towards them. She jumped back, thinking it was a bomb or a gas grenade but it was a set of car keys. "Take the car!" Anna picked up the keys and nodded. She pushed her way past the boys, even Nick, and pushed open the door. All was silent. They must already be in the house. She crept along the back of the house then stopped. "Wait. We need to get your files from in the house!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 pm

I'll play him if you want? Like, not completely play him, in case Abi wants to, but you know, like include his actions in my posts.

Trev rolled his eyes at Nick. Man, he hated that guy. He jumped as a gunshot went off. He turned to see Anna's dad on the ground. He looked up and saw Sam sticking the gun in his pocket after putting the safety on then quickly looked away. He followed Nick, the other boys behind him. He stopped, confused, as Anna did. "Why are those important, Anna? There are going to be guards flooding every passage in a minute...we have to get out." he said quickly and quietly. "Lets go!" he heard Sam say behind him. He looked at Anna expectantly- she was really their leader, so she should make the decisions.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Sorry that I haven't replied to this yet. I saw people post yesterday, but it was really late yesterday so I didn't feel like replying. I'm not really sure if I still want to rp here or not.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm

I talked to Abi and she said she doesn't want to play him anymore. If you want to include his actions in your posts or whatever then I'm fine with that :) Oh it's okay Rose.....

:/ people keep dropping out of here. we need to find more people to roleplay

Anna put her hands on her hips. "They have all of the information on all of us. I even have a file. I saw it once. If they get a hold of those....they could find out weaknesses and use them against us. They'll also know our strengths so they'll know how to avoid them. We need them." She sneaked to the open garage and pointed at the car. "Get in." She unlocked the car and tossed the keys in the front seat. "Be right back." She opened the door to the house and peeked inside. A guard had just gone upstairs. She went in and made her way through the hall, towards her dad's office where the files were kept. She flattened herself against the wall when she heard footsteps but once she realized they were upstairs she kept going. Opening the top drawer of the file cabinet, she grabbed the files and tucked them under her arm before running back to the garage.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll try to think about it, but really I don't do much on this site anymore.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Alright Em since It seemed to upset you when I said I wasn't coming back I thought I would So where are we? And I can't promise I'll be on to reply everyday.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next