RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Empty ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Story: Everything about Anna's life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch, at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to thee four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There's Nick, solemn and brooding; Cas, light-hearted and playful; Trev, smart and caring; and Sam powerful and mysterious. When the Branch decides its time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape. His plan is that when they are gassed to put them to sleep, Sam will use straws that he gets in his drinks as sort of a snorkel through the vent to breathe and will pretend to pass out. He will then attack whoever comes inside and free the other boys. Anna's father pushes her to go with them, making Sam promise to keep her away from the branch at all costs. Now they are on the run, and they are discovering bits of their passed. They have flashes of their pasts. You see, they were brainwashed and false memories were planted in their brains. There are clues to lead them to the truth of their past that they must follow. The secret is: Anna is not the daughter of who she believes is her dad. Her parents are dead. And why were the boys being genetically altered? To create a line of super soldiers. And who was created as the ones that they cannot resist following and protecting even if they don't want to? Anna. It's a big mystery. Will they figure it out? And who will capture Anna's heart?

Rules:
1. I do have some plans since this was based on a book. I can explain stuff as we go.
2. No powers. By 'super soldiers' I mean increased strength, faster speed, increased memory and focus (photographic memory), etc.
3. Do not fight over Anna in front of her xD
4. Please play the parts of the boy you play. Each boy has their own traits.
5. Limited cussing please
6. Do you really think they'd be fading to black on the run from the government? I don't think so. Wait till they're free.
7. Girls can be added later in the roleplay as pieces of the mystery
8. All site rules apply
9. Do not be upset if your character doesn't win Anna's heart. We should find some way to pick who wins.
10. More rules may be added.
11. Oh and I play Anna :P

Characters:

Cas
Described as 'light-hearted and playful'. He's a flirt. Always out to impress. Funny. Strives to make people laugh and smile. He believes that in his past he could have been a popular guy with all the girls and beer he wanted. Friend of Anna's.
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? 115749_dish-of-salt-liam-hemsworth-on-falling-for-miley-cyrus-when-shooting-the-last-song

Trev
Described as 'smart and caring'. He loves to read and wants to go to college one day to learn. He is a bookworm and keeps a million quotes in his photographic memory. Best friend to Anna. Great listener. Always the peaceful one to solve fights.
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Tumblr_lt6p93A2551qjwumm

Nick
Described as 'silent and brooding.' Fights with Anna a lot though because of her alterations he has a weird sense of needing to protect her just like the other boys do. Can be a danger to Anna. Grumpy at times.
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm4TsjaPCOGPeDmiqNqdT55N81vz5MGFxcmOPIWBwgyXBVJWAb

Sam
Described as powerful and mysterious. Friends with Anna. She sneaks down to play checkers with him at night and talk to him. Always has a plan. Leader of the boys, no questions asked. Has a tattoo of trees on his back that holds clues to find the clues to their past.
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? 10859509
^^ his tattoo from the cover of the book
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Josh-hutcherson-peeta-mellark1-290x290

Anna
Described as sweet and open-hearted. Friends of Cas, Trev, and Sam. Nick doesn't really like her too much. Always brings the boys stuff to entertain them such as tennis balls for Cas and books for Trev. Helps her 'dad' in the lab with the boys.
❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Step-Up-3D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Looking for people to play each boy!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Can I have Sam please =)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Of course :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Can I be Cas?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Sure :)

Now we need a person to be Nick and someone to be Trev.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 pm

I'll be Trev but Sammmmmmm (except I hate Peeta so I don't care for his looks xD) lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

:O I love Peeta!

And yes you can be Trev :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

I love Peeta also, but I also like Gale.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Yummy Peeta and Gale :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Haha yeah
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 pm

SPOILER ALERT- ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ ALL THREE BOOKS, I SUGGEST YOU DONT LOOK BELOW!!!

Dont say I didnt warn you!

I hate the fact that she chose Peeta. I wanted to kick her in the face Cx *Innocent whistle*. Gale did turn out to be kind of a jerk in the end, but stilllllll >.< He wouldn't be so jerky if she hadnt been all 'lovey lovey' with Peeta! They sooo wouldve been perfect for each other.

Hehe. Sorry :_O (Me slapping Katniss ^.^)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm

I like both guys, but Peeta is just cute... and well, she can choose whoever she wants...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm

:P I'll just play nick because he's a difficult character...x3

Anna woke up to the smell of fresh lemonade wafting up from the kitchen. She hurried down the stairs to get a glass and make some pumpkin spice cookies, Cas's favorite. Trev like them too. So did Sam. She baked for about an hour and worked on some homework then took the plate of cookies down to the lab. She punched in the code and the door slid open. Her father was already down there. She went to Cas's cell first, opening the little hatch and sliding some cookies in and a tube of tennis balls. Then she made her way to Trev's cell where she also gave him some cookies and the book Macbeth that he had requested. It was on to Sam's cell where she gave him some cookies and his very own chess board! She looked over at Nick's cell and he stuck his tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes. Nick didn't deserve anything.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Cas looked up as Anna gave him some cookies and some tennis balls through the gate. He smiled, and nodded, and started to eat a cookie and play with a tennis ball. He watched as she moved over to another guy, and he sighed, and continued on eating and playing.

Sorry if it's a bit short, but I don't know what else to say so...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 pm

It's fine :)

Anna pulled up a chair outside Cas's cell. "Hey, Cas." She said, sticking a cookie in her mouth. She chewed before speaking again. "I need to get a blood sample soon. So when you're done you gotta lay down and I'll gas you. You know dad's three rules: 1. Never go inside boys' rooms when they are awake. 2. Make sure the boys are laying down before you gas them. 3. Wait 4 minutes then vent out gas before entering the cell. She smiled. "Dad's infamous rules."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Trev woke up to the sound of the large steel door opening. He sat up abruptly and smiled as he saw it was Anna. Yay! She brought cookies, and by the smell...Oooohh, pumpkin spice. Yum. He smiled as she slid some down as well as the book he had wanted. "Thanks Anna!" he said, just loud enough for her to hear. She was so nice, unlike those stupid scientists, if you could call them that. He hated those men- but he was trained to think otherwise. It was a struggle for him to even be able to think that. He watched as Anna didn't give anything to Nick and smirked. "Ha." he mumbled. He also watched as she pulled up a chair and spoke to Cas. Aww, he felt bad for him. Blood samples sucked. When you woke up from the stupid gas, you always felt so....out of it. Woozy. Dizzy. Nauseous. And you always had a horrible headache. That's the part Trev disliked most. He stuck a cookie in his mouth, taking a bite and savoring the delicious flavor.

Question- Can they talk? They can talk, right? xD if not, then he didn't say thank you. Obviously. x3 And we can switch off playing Nick or something if you want :) I haven't played a jerk in awhile lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:50 pm

LOL yes they can talk. they just can't get out of their cells. and sure we can switch off :)

Anna looked over at Trev as if sensing his thoughts. "Um. Hate to break it to ya, Trev, but you have to have a blood sample today too." She giggled. "All of you boys do." She looked at Nick who had his face pressed up against the glass of his cell, glaring at her. "Cookie." He grunted, demanding a cookie. She rolled her eyes and got up and slid a few cookies into his cell. She then returned to her seat in front of Cas's cell.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Trev groaned as Anna told him he also had a blood sample. He frowned and finished his cookie, which no longer tasted as good. He took his shirt off, which he would most likely have to do for the blood test anyway, and wrapped it around the cookies so they wouldn't be affected by the gas. "Can you take these? So no gas ruin them?" he asked Anna hopefully. He had once left his drink uncovered in the cell when they had gassed him. He had learned from that mistake.

Kay
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Anna nodded and took the shirt covered cookies out of his cell. "Let's do you first, Trev." She got up and walked over to his cell. She held her hand over the button that would release the gas. "Lie down, Trev." She ordered, not knowing that from the alterations he would be forced to obey anyway. Once he was laying down she hit the gas button and waited the required four minutes. She then vented the gas and punched in the code, letting herself in. She walked over to Trev and stuck the needle in his arm and got the blood. She knew she only had a few minutes to get this done. And no matter how sweet Trev was, he could be dangerous to her. She finished the sample and walked out of the cell, closing the door. She waited for the gas effects to wear off.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm

How do I post?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:17 pm

I included Sam in my first post. Anna gave him some pumpkin spice cookies and a chess board. Cuz he likes that x3 Um. Maybe have him do some normal morning routine in his cell and get him ready to get his blood sample taken.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Sam

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Tumblr_m2ae4m35Pv1rqy0y6o1_500
(Lol saw it and had to use it.)

Sam awoke to the sound of someone coughing from across the room. He sighed sitting up in his bed. He stretched and yawned. Looking around the room his sighed standing and walking over to the toilet that was in his cell. After using the bathroom he changed. Sitting on the bed and waiting for Anna to come like she did every morning. Sam sighed she seemed to be taking longer then she normally did. The male ran his fingers through his hair. After about a half hour Anna came giving him his chess board and a cookie. " Thank you." Sam mumbled as he watched the girl walk away. He sighed eating his cookie before he liad back down on the bed and awaited her to come back for his blood testing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Anna moved back to Sam's cell and peered through the glass. He was lying on his bed. She felt like she was invading his privacy but she knew it was his way of life. His room was on display for all to see. Well, except for the bathroom. She didn't want to see that. She knocked on the glass. "Sam! I'm gonna gas you now. Stay on the bed." She made sure he wasn't getting up then she hit the button and the gas poured out of the vents in the ceiling. She waited the required four minutes then vented the gas out of the room. She punched in the code on his door and it clicked open. She opened it and walked in with the supplies. After taking his blood sample she gently touched his hair. It was so beautiful. She knew that he would be waking soon and even sweet Sam could be a danger to her. She walked out of his room and closed the door, locking it behind her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Sam

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? Josh-josh-hutcherson-32650048-562-960

Sam looked over at Anna when she came to his cell again. He sighed and closed his eyes ready for the sickening gas to make him fall asleep. After the green gass filled the room Sam drifted off into sleep. He could still hear Anna, but he couldn't do anything about moving, or waking up. He heard the girl come in and pull the things she needed out of the bag. He didn't move, he couldn't move. He felt the girl turn his arm and draw his blood before she lightly touched hi hair. It was soothing it wasn't often that he got to feel the touch of another human. As soon as she came she was gone.

Sam laid on the bed for a few minutes before he woke up groggy and tired. The dark haired male rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up taking a drink of the water that sat by his bed. He sighed and looked down at the cookie Anna had given him. He picked it up and turned it in his hand. With a sigh Sam took a bite. Closing his eyes as the sweet taste made his taste buds dance. Finishing the cookie the male liad back down and awaited whatever the day had in store.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next