RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 am

Fall
I kept running, with wasn't a much longer distance than were I was before, to the make-shift home of mine. I had already hunted for the night and now it was time for rest. I climbed a bare tree and looked up at the starts for sometime. They are so pretty, just sitting up there in the sky. They remind me of the days I had before I became this, horrible, terrific creature. I looked at the snow all around me, laced with footsteps, mine and the wildlife around here. I saw a deer just below me. What the heck. I jump off the tree and right on top of it. The red against the white is always such a pretty thing. I licked the blood off my lips and looked at the lifeless husk laying next to me, and smiled.

Dylan
Seeing the wolf make no move to be friendly, he simply walked away, going back on his own way. This forest was full of mostly untouched everything. The snow, the trees, and the animals seemed to be very abundant. Dylan morphed into in wolf form and dug a hole in the snow to rest in till morning.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

Harry
After I had my meal, I decided to find a nice place to lay down so I can be away from everything. Once I found the place, I lay down, close my eyes, and think of the time I became a vampire. I never actually wanted to be one at the time, but now I feel so alive! I felt like I was born to be a vampire, and I know we're dead now, but I love to be a vampire. I feel like I can do everything now that I couldn't do as a human.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2