RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Empty Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Skelly
Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Vampire or Werewolf:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:

My Charries
Name: Harry Styles
Nickname: Hazza
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Vampire or Werewolf: Vampire
Personality: He is a flirty and loves girls. He's also a sweet and loving person. He is a perv at times and also very protecting for the ones who he loves and cares about.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Harry-sexy-styles-harry-styles-one-direction-favim.com-277453

Name: Amanda Parks
Nickname: Mandy
Personality: She is nice and loving, and loves to hang out with friends. She's brave and not scared of anything.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Bella-swan-gallery_eclipse

Name: Cece Frey
Nickname: Just Cece
Vampire or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: She's fun and jumpy, and is always having fun and smiling and laughing.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Tumblr_mes0p4sOAi1rjemh7o4_250

Wolf form:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Animals___Grey_Wolf_4_by_MoonsongStock

Name: Liam Payne
Nickname: Just Liam
Personality: He's very sweet, but sensitive. Meaning you can make him cry or laugh at any time you want. He's really responsible when it comes to schoolwork, etc.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. 1d-liam-payne-20

Wolf form:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Fantasy_wallpaper_brown_wolf
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Empty Re: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefers Jake.

Seventeen

Male

vampire or werewolf:

Werewolf

Hair Color and Style:

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. ALEXEVANS

Wolf Form:

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Tumblr_lr7ny5b7LN1qhkokdo1_1280
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Tumblr_m6nr4cw2qj1rx0fpjo1_500

Background: (( This has nothing to do with this roleplay sorry))

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather rich, but they never acted like it, other than their hues was rather large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they stayed with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and her two younger siblings also stayed, her family had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of these people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the faith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave Jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with seem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybrid, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality-

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Empty Re: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Accepted!!!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Name: Fall Ki
Nickname: Fall
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Personality: She is a very distant and cautious person. She doesn't really talk to anyone the she doesn't know well, and when someone that she doesn't know comes up to her she is always on her guard. If your her friend, she is a very loving, funny, and warm person. She would do anything she could to save the one she loves
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQ7AHJKgFkxuZcwTj5Dc4zPBsJ6LgtEspjdSjCQUa3xfX_2S_

Name: Dylan Jackson
Nickname: Dylan
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Personality: Dylan is a very shy guy and kind of stays in the background. He does not feel comfortable in large groups, unless they're his close friends. He's really sweet and generous, and not all flashy. When he does a kindness, he'd rather it be in secret, and if it can't be, he'll do it without wanting anything for himself.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. 1245341673_8857_full
Wolf Looks: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6TkuobGL2zcS1ZbDbhpD6gqeWBn1Z7jykYn2IzO5Er306E-io
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Accepted :)

Wanna start?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

I'll do first post if it can be winter in the roleplay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Ill join later ;D too lazy to fill out forms right now lol :p but ill definitely join later ;)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Yes, it's winter :)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Alexevans1184964307

Jake was roaming the woods quietly hoping to find something to case down. He wasn’t necessarily hungry he just wanted something to chase. His black coat stood out like mad on the whiteness of the snow, but that didn’t mean anything he could still sneak up on something is he tried. The dark haired male padded soundlessly across the snow before he came across a large deer drinking from a stream. The dark haired wolf dropped to the ground and crept closer and closer to the animals. But then a putrid smell met his nose. Vampire. The deer clearly caught the small as well and took off deep into the trees. Jake let his head rise as he looked around the trees he didn’t spot any one, but he knew some one was close, but then he caught another smell, that of another werewolf. Jake stopped in his tracks rather confused he could smell at least two people, but he could no see nor hear them. The male shifted into his human form and looked around once again. Jake looked through the snow covered trees with no luck. Then dark haired male went back on walking, but he kept a close eye on everything around him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Harry
I was stalking this animal as I smelled something. It was a werewolf. Oh no. I thought. Why must there be a werewolf while I was stalking some prey? Do they have to kill the moment? Anyways, I kept on stalking the animal until I got the hold of it and I bit it. I killed it. Yes I did. It was going to be a good meal for me and I drank all of it's blood. It tasted delicious. When I was finished, I ran away so nobody would be suspicious about anything or any behavior. The blood smell was in my mouth, and it was still delicious. A little later I will find something else to put my fangs on.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Dylan
Dylan was glad he was able to be out, the cool air nipping at his skin. He stopped in his tracks when he smelt something. It smelt disgusting, like a vampire and something else, not sure what. The vampire scent was leaving. Good. With it gone he could clearly tell what the other smell was, a werewolf, and it was coming closer. Normally he would just ignore it but he was feeling a little more curious today. So he followed the smell carelessly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

as he walked jake noticed that the discussing smell of the vampire was slowing dying down, that was a good thing, he didn’t want anything to do with a vampire tonight. The dark haired male could still smell the were though. He was getting closer to it. Jake smelt the air again and soon found that the other was a male. Jake shifted into his wolf form he slowly padded through the snow. He soon found himself standing in front of the other were he had smelt from a far. Jake didn’t say a word to the other male he just simply looked at him he was still in his wolf form. These were he woods, and Jake didn’t quite like that there was another guy roaming around in them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Harry
I jumped onto a big tree as I noticed another vampire was on another tree across from me. She was beautiful, and her eyes were a blood red. Her hair looked like it was glowing or sparkling, and I smiled at her. She didn't notice me just yet, but I knew sometime she would. Then she noticed me. She didn't know what to think of me just yet. She didn't leave the tree. She just sat there staring at me with her red eyes. My eyes turned a gold color, and her eyes was still that red color. I didn't know what to call that red color, but it was definitely like a blood red. She smiled at me, but she was still sitting there, doing nothing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm

So Rose your post... do you want to change it or ... Because you said it wasn't for my charrie and the only other girl Vamp is yours...
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

It can be for your charrie if you want...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
as he walked jake noticed that the discussing smell of the vampire was slowing dying down, that was a good thing, he didn’t want anything to do with a vampire tonight. The dark haired male could still smell the were though. He was getting closer to it. Jake smelt the air again and soon found that the other was a male. Jake shifted into his wolf form he slowly padded through the snow. He soon found himself standing in front of the other were he had smelt from a far. Jake didn’t say a word to the other male he just simply looked at him he was still in his wolf form. These were he woods, and Jake didn’t quite like that there was another guy roaming around in them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Okay... and I know Abi.. I was just confused about Rose's post...
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Puppy, just post like it was for you, okay?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 am

Fall
I was out hunting for food when I smelled three different scents, two werewolves and a vampire, which was coming closer. I jumped up to a branch to avoid the weres, but they weren't coming any closer while the vampire was. That was when I looked at the neighboring tree and saw him, he was smiling. He was a cutie. I smiled back at him and gave a little wave. I jumped down from the tree and and motioned to him to follow and started to run in the other direction.

Dylan
Dylan stared at the black form in front of him. He was circling him, round and round. He moved forwards towards the wolf. He changed back into human form to show he didn't plan on harming him. After he got a little closer he stopped walking and sat down in the snow.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 am

Name: Sylver/ Lucas
Nickname: Syl?/ make one
Crush: No for both
BF/GF:^
Vampire or Werewolf: New Werewolf / Vampire.
Personality:Nice, kind, somewhat fragile, shes strong and alittle bit fearless, she cares for her friends more then herself and would do anything to protect them/ He nice, funny, strong, smart, hes chill, very protective over friends and family, also he puts others before him self
History(Optional):Well she was born, her father left but she hadnt known. Her mother would have struggles with rose but found a way to deal with her. As Rose grew up, questions about her father kept coming up, her mom never answered. Thats when she grew up and known either her father died or abandoned them. At the age of 14, her mother told her about her father and what powers she had. Thats when her mother began to worry and what might happen to her. Shes been on the run for a while, trying to keep hiding. NEver worked. Never will. /// Born in the crazy city, New York. He was always different from other people, he would tell his father that he felt...unnormal. He would have strange cravings and his father wouldnt help. Reason why is that he didnt care about little Lucas. Lucas's mother had to teach him to feed and protect himself from others, he learned that killing everyone just to drain them dry was the wrong thing to do.
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. AWkBV13oruc
Spoiler:

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery. Empty Re: Re: Vampires V.S Werewolves RP || Will you fight for your side? Or die? Will you find love? All of this is a mystery.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Accepted Britt!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

YAY! what time of day is it? and is it a full moon?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Um it can be the afternoon I suppose, and let's make it a full moon. (Idk just thinking)

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

lolz okay.

Sylver was very moody on this day. Reason: She was changing tonight and she had to travel all the way into the woods and chain herself up. She had just been turned by her father a while ago, few months. Sylver aquired the power and strength but never tought how to deal with the pain she went through to acually change. She thought that she could maybe just shift when she wanted. Nope. She found out the hard way.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Okay where was I? lol

Harry
I was looking at the other creature in front of me. I couldn't really see much of her, but I smiled, and then I jumped off. I didn't know where to go, or what to do, but I decided to do some more hunting. I was starving, and hunting was always fun to do. I heard some noises, and I ran as fast as I could, and when I got there, I bit into the animal and started to eat it's blood. It was so delicious, and I have blood all over my mouth.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next