RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 2438769551_3

Jake talked to the girl for a short time before they both hung up. He headed out side and fed the horses and wild animals, before he came in and fed the dogs. It was around ten by the time he was done and he was quite ready for bed. It had been a long day. Jake headed up stairs and into his bedroom before he pulled off his shirt and slid into bed.

The next morning Jake’s alarm rang at five and he sighed rolling out of bed and heading out side, he went out and fed the animals like every morning. Once he was done feeding the wolves Jake headed inside and fed the indoor animals. Once he was done he headed up the stairs and took a shower, after doing so Jake woke Holly up and headed down stairs to make breakfast. Holly came down and ate and then they were out the door and on the way to school. Jake went to his locker and got his things before the bell rang. He headed to his first hour class which was math. He really hoped that Scarlett would be going to the same school as him, but he didn’t want to get his hopes up. But then to the dark haired males surprise the female walked into his classroom. Jake didn’t quite know what to do they still had five minuets before the bell rang. Jake stood for him seat and grabbed the girls arms pulling her into the hall with a huge grin .” Scarlett?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Tumblr_mfpn14Jvd81racp2yo1_500
Scarlett

Scarlett walked in to her first period math class and the second she stepped in the door, she was shoved into the hall way by a tall, dark haired boy. He seemed excited and at second glance, she realized it was Jake. She squealed and hugged him. "Who knew we would go to the same school?" She let him breathe, she had been squeezing him. "I can't believe we're both here! I mean... This is just so exciting!" Scarlett realized people were staring but she didn't care. She sort of expected it. What with being the new girl in a small town, a new girl with pale skin and bright hair.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829140_243_283

Jake couldn’t get the girl off his face. He was ecstatic, after talking to this girl on line for three years they just happen to live in the same town, go to the same school. “ I never though I would ever meet you in real life. Oh my god this is crazy.” Jake’s midnight blue eyes met those of the others, before he looked around, people were looking at them like they were crazy. Jake hugged the girl back awkwardly, this was all so strange. “ Lets get in the room before the bell rings.” Jake said with a chuckle walking into the room with a huge grin he sat down at his desk and patted the desk in front of him telling her to sit.

Once the bell rang the teacher a tall blonde haired man walked to the front of the room. “ Good morning everybody.” The man said he wasn’t ever old late twenties early thirties. “ We have a new student in class today. Scarlett Veda.” He man looked up spotting the ne girl he gave her a smile. “ WOuld you mind standing and telling the class a bit about yourself. Where you came from, what not.”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 D1d52bd51b_76258259_o2
Scarlett

Scarlett sat down at the wooden desk in front of Jake and smiled. The teacher introduced Scarlett to the class and a bright blush flushed into her cheeks. She stood up and slowly walked to the front of the class, still blushing. "Uhm... Well... I'm Scarlett. I just moved here yesterday from Colorado... My birthday is December 24th, Christmas Eve. I'm seventeen... Uhmm... Oh I forgot the most important thing. I've know Jake for three years now." She smiled and sat down, still continuing to blush. Glancing back at him, she smiled again. "Good?" The past two days had been amazing, Scarlett hoped it would continue like this.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

I wanna do pics of her house lol. I know the size is a little unrealistic but pshaw who needs reality? haha

Scarlett's room:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Balcony-bar-beautiful-bedroom-city-Favim.com-435284

Scarlett's bathroom:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 03.09.09_JimmyBath_03

Master bedroom:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Bedroom_Room-600x450

Master bath:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 171%2025th%20Master%20Bath

Kitchen:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Tumblr_mbjavtwX5P1qadexjo1_1280

Main Living Room:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Beautiful-modern-living-room-designs

Downstairs living room:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Modern+living+room+furniture+designs+ideas.+(1)

Guest Room:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 4096991

Guest Bathroom:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 7db2b0be7d42b1b2414a635fd28eb76c8e6d8a1d

Front yard:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 FrontYard

Back Yard:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKJwDPmq-30hZAzKKgPmDcD-j1ciCXUn4cBqBtt3dRvjACvdKlZ_7c0CcP2Q

Dog Room (Cuz there's gunna be a bunch of puppies :P):
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Room7
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Prevue_Decorator_Dog_Bed_bd-36
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 1-whelping%20box%20with%2090mm%20rails%20001
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Dogbowlsimage

Dog Yard:
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 045_thumb2
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alexevans2-jpg

Jake watched the girl as she spoke before the class. Everyone had their eyes locked on her, but mostly the guys in the classroom. Jake couldn’t help but roll his eyes. Once she mentioned his name everyone looked over at Jake. He blushed slightly and looked down at the wooden desk in front of him. The teacher started the class telling every one to pull out their homework. He smiled and Scarlett giving her a small nod as if telling her just to wait. After they had turned in the papers, theman told them to turn to page 134 in their textbooks. He placed one in front of Scarlett.

“ Do you have a note book? Or do you need one?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Scarlett slowly flipped open the book that Jake put in front of her and nodded. "I think I have one." She whispered, pulling a purple notebook out of her white fringe shoulder bag that she carried around. The notebook was pretty girly, with purple swirls and twists spiraling across the cover, glitter sprinkled across it. Using a Sharpie she labeled the notebook Math and opened it to the first clean page. She pretended to pay attention, and she sort of took notes, but Scarlett was hopelessly lost. Her school had been quite a few weeks behind what this class was. As soon as the bell rang, Scarlett shoved her stuff into her bag and pulled out her schedule to see what class she had next.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 am

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alex-evans--large-msg-121248998318

The dark haired male quickly finished his work without the lesson he didn't need it. Jake placed his notebook and textbook into his bag. He sat awaiting the bell. Jake leaned over Scarlett's shoulder and looked at what she was doing. " I take it you doon't know how to do this?" He asked with a small chuckle. " I can help you if you want." Once the bell sounded Jake pulled his bag over his shoulder and weaited for the red headed girl out side the door. Once she walked out jake gave a smile. " What class are you headed to? I'm going to English."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

Scarlett sighed and nodded when he assumed she didn't understand. It was true. She followed him out the door, still staring at the schedule. "Advanced English. Room 107." Scarlett glanced over at Jake and before either one of them could say anything, Scarlett's phone rang. Her ringtone was Be Mine by Ellie Goulding and Erik Hassle. She blushed. "just a sec." It was her mom. Long conversation short, Lola had had a huge litter of twelve puppies, and her mother thought there might be more on the way. Scarlett told Jake after she hung up with her mom. "Lola had her puppies! There was twelve, and my mom is scared there's more on the way!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 1539286_o

By the end of the day the dark haired boy had had almost all of his classes with the girl. Other then Science and history they were swopped. After school Jake walk to Scarlett's locker with her. " So what are your plans for the day. I would love to come see your pups and what house you moved into." Jake said giving a bright smile. His phone then started to ring, my little sun shine sun by his sister started to lay. Jake blushed slightly and picked up the phone. " Yeah?" " I;m waiting by the truck." " K just a min." Jake then hung up and looked back at the red headed girl before him. " Holly's waiting out side..." He looked down at the ground for a short time. " Do you want a ride home?" She had said something about walking to school at lunch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 am

Scarlett was super excited that her and Jake had almost all their classes together. She even met some super cool new people in science that she had forgotten to tell Jake about. When he asked if she wanted a ride home, she thought about it. Looking at pretty little Holly, she smiled. "We could all go to my place. Me, you, and Holly. I mean, if your parents are okay with it." She grinned, proud of herself for coming up with such a great idea. Maybe Holly and her could get to know each other, too! Scarlett got so excited, anyone could tell from the expression on her face. "Ooh and Jake! I could tell you about these really nice girls I met today in science! Maybe you know them!"

Sorry its really crappy...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-8984554-600-448

Jake smiled when she said she would like a ride and that maybe they could hand out. " That sounds good to me." When she brought up his parents Jake swollowed and looked down at the ground. " Scarlett my parents are dead..." He couldn't help the sadness in his voice, he missed then so bad it wasn;t even funny. " Anyways lets get going." Jake said starting to walk out of the building. " That would be cool, I;m sure I would know them." He gave a fake smile and pulled out his keys.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 am

Scarlett frowned, feeling extremely guilty when she brought up his parents and he told her his parents were dead. She turned to frown at Holly, mouthing sorry before asking if she could sit shotgun. When Holly told her she could, she got in and shut the door after Holly was in, too. Scarlett gave Jake the address and they drove there in silence until Jake turned off the car at her house. Before anyone could say anything, Scarlett jumped out of the car and ran inside and upstairs to the dog room. She smiled down at Lola, patting her head. When jake walked in she smiled at the pups then turned to him and holly. "The girls' name are umm... Gia and Brittany I think. No. Gia sat behind me. It was... Brittany and Cami. Yeah, that's it. They were so nice to me"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 4260115775_e0d6033f8f

Jake gave a small. " It's fine." To her saying something about his parents. It was just habit for most people he couldn'y get mad about that right? The darked haired male walked sie by sode with his sister and Scarlett to the car. Getting in he waited for the two girl to get him, he then started the truck and pulled out of the drive way. It was silent other then the red headed girl telling him what to do. Once he pulled into the drive Jake turned off the truck. He walked around to the back and pulled a leash from a box, he looped it too his belt loop and then tucked it into his back pocker. ( I do that XD) The dark haired male then followed her up the stairs and into a room where there was a welping box. Jake coudn't help the grin that grew on his face as he rushed over to the box. He was a sucker for puppies, Holly followe and let out a loud AW when she came in.

" Go wash your hands before you pick them up k Holly?" The girl nodded and looked at Scarlettt askeding where the bothroom was after being told she rushed out. Jake looked over at the girl. His eyes got slightly wide when she said who it was that was nice to her. Jake looked down at the floor where he was seated and sighed shaking his head. " Scar..." He always called her that even when they talked on line. " I really don't think you should be friends with them." He sighed again and patted the mother dogs head. " But I'm not your boss so I have no say in this." Looked at the hours old puppies, he was dying to hold them, but he knew he had to go wash his hands first so they didn't get sick. The raven haired boy looked at her and asked. " So are they pure breed? Or a mix?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 pm

S
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 C4fed18329_75461327_o2
Scarlett

Scarlett was about to ask what he meant about not being friends with Brittany and Cami but he changed the subject before she could say anything. He asked about the pups and she thought for a minute. "Purebred." She left the room to go quickly wash her hands before she came back, just after Holly. Gently, she handed Holly a puppy and looked at Jake. "Do you wanna hold one? They're fluffy.... You know you can't resist the fluffiness!" She giggled and gently set one of the biggest puppies on his lap. For herself, she picked up the runt. The puppy was so tiny and skinny, Scarlett got worried. She rested the puppy next to Lola's stomach and picked up another puppy.The first one she had picked up was the only unhealthy one.

Scarlett's house was huge, she realized suddenly. They had a bedroom specifically for just the dogs. "Damn.... This house is enormous..." She muttered quietly. "Are you guys hungry?" She asked, to change the subject. When they both said sort of, they gently put the pups back and ran down the stairs. Scarlett flung open the swinging doors to the kitchen, making sure they didn't hit Jake or Holly on the way back. She looked around the big kitchen and opened a cabinet full of spices, then a bread cabinet. Nothing was the way it had been at home. Everything was didfferent.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alex-evans-blue-eyes-boy-cute-emo-feio-d-Favim.com-76167

Jake gave the girl a small smile when she asked if he wanted to holdd them and then went on about of fluffy they were you haven't seen fluffy until you hold a husky puppy. He stood from his place on the floor and Holly pointed out where the bathroom was, walking back into the room, Jake picked up one puppy, it was a little girl her fur was a rare color pure white. The dark haied male kissed the pup lighty on the nose before he placed it back in the box with it's mother. Jake looked over when Scarlett picked up the runt. " You guys better keep an eyes on that one, you may even have to take it and bottle feed it if the mom isn't feeding it right." Jake sighed. " I've had to do it many times."

When the girl asked if they were hungry Jake just shrugged, he wasn't big on eating at other people houses, but oh well, she was being nice. " Sure." Holly gave a nod before she placed the pup next to it's mother and stood up. They followed the red headed girl down the stairs and into the rather large kitchen. It seemed like every one in this area had a nice home. But none good to his, he didn't want to sound as if he was glotting with in his head but he still kind of did. Jake's parents had build the house over twenty eight years, and build it up th house was over 50 arcers and ten stories hight, along with the forest around them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 am

I'll reply tomorrow if you text me to remind me....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 251270_192366397479014_175281162520871_448479_6897800_n_large

Scarlett

Scarlett pulled out shrimp taco left overs front the gorgeous stainless steel fridge, microwaving it. "We have some more tacos, chips, i think we have sandwich stuff..." She had to think. Her mom was supposed to go to the store on her way home from work, so right now they didn't have much food laying around the house. "We have soda and coffee to, I think." She let them get their own food, then sat on the couch and talked.

When they started to get bored, a perfect, mischievous grin spread on Scarlett's lips. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Back in Colorado, she had always been the best truth or dare player. She almost never choose truth or backed down from a aare. Hoping they agreed, she scootched a little bit closer so that they were all a little close. Later thatt night she remembered doing this and hoped it wasn't a problem, it was just a habit. Flipping her blonde curls over her shoulder, she smiled up at Jake, who was a head or so taller.

Last edited by Kat on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 232630_1147517

Jake looked around the room after the girl said there wasn't much to eat. He gave a small shrug, he was hungry, but nothing he could pass. He noticed a few apples on the table and grabbed one, this would do just fine. Sighing the dark haired male took a bite as he watched his little siter eat what Scarlett had placed on the counter. After fishing up eating the three headed into her living room and talked for a short time, soon getting bored. Jake noticed a grinb cross Scarlett's pretty face as she thought. ANd then she spoke. THruth or dare? Jake wasn't fond of the game himself, he had done some stupid shit whenb he was younger because of it. But shruging Jake gave a nod. " Sure why not." He looked down at the watch around his arm, he didn't have much time to stick around, he had things to do at home here soon, but he wouldn't push the girl to hurry with her game. What was one night or showing up late for feeding? It would kill the animals.

(( Sorry =/ that sucked))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 8e272a6f46_76808299_o2
Scarlett

Scarlett squealed and clapped. "Yay!" She bounced up a little on the couch, swinging her long, thin legs underneath her. Pretending to be sophisticated, she rubbed her chin with her thumb and index finger. "Hmmmmm.... Jake, truth or dun dun DUN! Dare?" Smiling a bit, she thought of what she would say if he chose dare. Then she thought about what she would say if he chose truth. Got it! Grinning to herself, she looked back up at Holly, then at Jake. It had only taken her a few seconds to think of her question or dare, but they were good. "Unless Holly would rather go first?" Her question was pretty simple and cliche, who do you have a crush on? The dare... Well that was Scarlett's little secret. >:)

Sorry, kinda sucky :/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:58 am

(( this is going to be super short))

Jake sighed thinking for a little, truth was the easy way out. But dare, could end out bad. Holly shook her head clearly not wanting to go. The dark haired boy sighed. " Dare."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:14 am

Scarlett

Scarlett grinned as the dark-haired boy considered his options. When he finally said dare she grinned mischievously and squealed, clapping again.she looked out the big windows and came up with her dare "I dare you to.... Take off your shirt and go lay outside in the snow. And you have to stay there for at least thirty seconds." Seeing hesitation in his eyes, she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on. I would do it, but it's not my dare."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 am

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 4411386539_7c346aba9f

Jake looked at the girl when she said the dare. It wasn't really that bad. Shruging Jake stood from the floor and walked to the door. " You gonna watch? Or just wait?" Jake had done this before it was nothing new. But he planned on not just taking off his shirt, but his pants has well. Of corse he would still be in his boxers, but still he was sure the girl walk get a kick out of it. The raven haired boy walking out the front door. The crisp pine sented air hit him and he took a deep breath. He loved it there so very much. He stood started pulling off layers, first his jacket that he handed to his sister then he shirt, that was placed on the porch, then the black tank top that hugged his stomach and chest. Leaving his bare skin to be nipped at by the cold air. He bit his lip, it was slightly colder then the though, oh well it was to late to turn back now. The male then pulled off his pants leaving them with the other clothing and dove into the ice cold so. Goose bump grew onto his skin, and the bitter cold bit away at his skin. Good lord why the fuck did he do this? Jake closed his blue eyes, awaiting the girls to tell him the time was up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

Scarlett

Scarlett blushed a little when he asked if she was going to watch or just wait, of course she was going to watch a hot guy take off his shirt! But obviously, Jake couldn't know that. "Well of course I'm going to watch, I have to make sure you actually do it." She set a timer for thirty seconds on her iPhone, not hearing him talk about taking off his pants, too. So it shocked her to look up and see him crossing the porch in nothing but his boxers. After starting the timer, she glanced at Holly, hesitant to stop watching him. "Why is he not wearing pants?" Scarlett had a small crush, okay maybe not so small, on Jake. But no one could know that. Nope. The timer began to ring and she jumped up and ran to the door way. "time's up!" She called to him. Jeez, just standing in the doorway with her jeans, socks, and t-shirt on made her shiver.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 2 Alex_evans_by_xemocherry

Jake waited laying in the cold snow, for what seemed like goura, before he heard the small noise of the girls phone. Jumping up, teeth cattering, Jake ran over to the porch grabbing his close and running up to the bathroom. " Oh my fucking God why did you do that!" The male studdered wrapping a towel around his half naked body. " Why!" He could help but laugh at himseld. He pulled on his pants and shirt after warming up and walked back down to where the girls wrere. He shook his head at Scarlett. " Never doing that again." It was always super cold in Montana, even in the summer it could get really cold, but here it was smack dab in the middle of winter and he just did that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum