RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Empty Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 am

Scarlett

Scarlett wandered along the shoreline of the beach behind her new house in her pink and blue polka dot bikini. Her bare feet sunk in to the sand as she walked. It was a Monday, and she should have been in school but her mother had just moved her here and hadn't registered her for school yet. Either way it was summer. Scarlett was bored out of her mind. Her mother wouldn't let her go anywhere because she didn't know the area, and she had no friends. The beach behind her house was empty. It wasn't one of the more popular beaches. Every once in a while, an old man or woman would jog by but that was about it. She sat down in the sand and sighed. Scarlett's mother let her dog out of the back door and she went bounding to Scarlett. The beautiful golden retriever pup licked Scarlett's face and she laughed. "Stop, Maisey! No licking!" The puppy continued to lick Scarlett's face until Scarlett paid attention. "Okay, Maisey, okay. I'll play!" The puppy wriggled it's furry little butt and yipped. Scarlett stood up and ran to where the water just barely ran over her toes. Maisey followed. When Scarlett threw a stick in the water, Maisey swam in after it and returned it back to Scarlett.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Empty Re: Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Alex-Evans-alex-evans-6578396-468-351

Jake got home from school and tossed his keys on the table he quickly went out and made sure all of the animald had water before he darted up his stairs. He wanted to catch his friend before she logged off for the night. He slid into his computer chair and quickly typed in his pass word. Jake logged on to the site where he normaly talked to her. He typed in his Username and password and waited to see if she would log in. Jake really hoped so, he wanted to talk to her, the night before he got busy with one of the dogs at the vet so he couldn't get onto talk to her. Jake's Great Dame Spike came over and rested his head on Jake's lap. " Hi there buddy." Jake kissed the dogs nose before looking up at the screen and seeing she had joined the chat. " Yes.' Jake mumbled. Her screen name red ScarlettWolfie53 where as his was BlackWolfJ. The dark haired male grinned and typed something up. ' sorry I couldn't get on last night i got busy with one of the dogs at the vet =P.' He sent the message and awaited a reply.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 am

Scarlett

Scarlett got on her computer late in the evening to check her Facebook and her online chat site. She waited for her friend, Jake, to get online. She flipped back and forth from her Facebook to the site for around an hour or so before sighing and logging off. They talked every night! Why wasn't he on? The next day she logged on to talk to a friend who had moved and her message notification blinged. "Yay!" Scarlett squealed. It was Jake! She read through the message and smiled, nodding. Quickly, Scarlett messaged him back. 'No prob! Missed talking to u! My dog needs to go to the vet soon 2, I undrstand!' She smiled and clicked send. Waiting for him to reply, she turned around to crawl onto her bed and pet her golden retriever, Lola. Scarlett thought that Lola was preggo but her parents didn't believe her so she needed a second opinion. Jake knew a lot about animals, maybe they could figure out how to video chat.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:30 am

Jake heard the small ding of his computer and looked over seeing that Scarlett had messaged him back. Jake quickly typed up a reply. " Oh what for? Is she okay?" Jake sent the message. Scarlett knew that Jake ran an animal shelter from his home so she normaly asked him alot about animals, or her own dog. Jake sighed and moved his laptop onto the bed and he laid on his side. The dark haired male sighed and his dogs jumped up on the bed.

Jake knew what Scarlett looked like he had seen a few pictures of her. She had bright red hair and baby blue eyes. Jake looked at his screen seeing the girl had replied.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 pm

As Scarlett waited for him to reply, she pulled the fancy laptop onto the bed in front of her and propped herself up on a pillow by the dog. When Jake replied, he asked if the dog was okay. 'Not sure... I've thought she was pregnant for a while, but my parents don't believe me... Either that or shes getting so fat she's guna pop like a balloon!' She hit send and rolled over to pet the dog's stomach. "Good girl, Lola." The poor dog was getting fat and clingy, two signs of pregnancy. And the first week Scarlett thought she was pregnant she was puking on the floors and Scarlett was getting in trouble for it.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Alex-Evans-alex-evans-1915495-454-680

Jake heard the small ping of the computer and looked back over at his screen. Reading what she said the dark haired male replied. " Well I would get it checked here soon, if she is and your not feeding her right and what not it could heart the babbies." Jake Sent the message and heard the front door opened.

" JAKE?" Rang a young voice from down stairs.

Jake sigherd and typed something yo for Scarlett. " My sister is home, I need to go check on her, see if she wants something to eat. BBL" Jake left his laptop on the bed and headed down that stairs to see what Holly wanted. " Yeah sweetie?"

" I'm hungery." Jake smiled at the young teen girl and walked into the kitchen, quickly cooking something up.

" K eat up." He said kissinbg the girls foreead and walking back up the stairs. It had been about a half hour and Jake hoped she was still online. Sitting down at the computer Jake typed something up. " Back. Didn't you say you were moving? Did your mom and dad find where yet?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Scarlett shut down the computer for about twenty minutes before getting back on the site to wait. She only had to wait for like twenty minutes before she saw his name pop up as online. 'Thanx 4 the advice! Called the vet, taking her in 1st thing in the AM.' As soon as she sent it, another messaged bingged. 'Well idk. They're not exactly getting along but dad said prob somewhere in Cali or Montana I think?? :P I'm just hoping they'll start getting along better....' She hit send again and waited for his reply. As soon as she sent it, her mom called her downstairs. She quickly sent a brb message and hurried down the stairs. "Where's dad?" She asked. "Shouldn't he be home from work by now?" The look on her mom's face suggested otherwise. "Scarlett, sit down..." She said. So she did. "Your dad isn't coming back... We're leaving tomorrow. Get packing." And she left the room. Scarlett ran upstairs and threw herself down on her bed, beginning to bawl. Scarlett had two new messages from Jake. One said K, and through her blurry, teary eyes, she couldn't see the second one.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Jake sat petting his dog Bella's head waiting for the girl to reply. Once a message came through Jake quickly replied. " Well I hope they start getting better..." Jake knew what it was like. He didn;t have a mom or a dad they were both dead, he had never told Scarlett this though he didn't want to sound like he was ranting or somrthing. Jake waited for quite a long time with no reply. " You okay?" There was still no reply. " Hey I need to go feed the animals and make sure Holly gets ready for bed. Text me? 406-459-881 Goodnight I hope you are okay." And with that he logged off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Scarlett finally dried her eyes around an hour later to see that the message had Jake's phone number. Scarlett couldn't call any of her other friends because she wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. She picked up her iPhone off the desk and slowly dialed the number. It ran once, then twice, then three times before a girl's voice picked up with a slow, "hello?" Scarlett sniffled for a second and then tried to sound normal. "H-Hi.... Is Jake there? I mean... Does Jake live there? Or is this his phone?" Scarlett tended to stammer a bit when she was nervous, but she was working on it. The girl confirmed that Jake was there and asked Scarlett to hold on a second. Scarlett drummed her fingers on the closed laptop.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Holly heard Jake's cell phone ring and quickly ran down the steps to answer it. " Hello." A girl was on the other end Holly was slightly confused she didn;t know this girls voice. " Yes this is his cell phone, hang on he's out in the barn." Holly put the girl on hold and ran out to the barn where Jake was. Quickly handing the phone. Jake mouthed, Who is it? As he dropped a bail of hay over the stall dorr of one of the horses. Holly shrugged. Some girl. Jake pulled the gloves off his hand and took the phine.

" Holly you need to get to bed." The blonde girl nodded and ran back to the house. " hello?" Jake asked sitting down on a chair that was in the barn.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Scarlett waited, hearing a boy and a girl talking in the background. It took the girl a while to finish talking to the boy but she finally passed over the phone to the boy. When he said hello, Scarlett took a deep breath. "Is this Jake...?" When he assured her it was, she tried not to start crying again. All she wanted was for someone to listen and give her a little bit of advice. It took her a minute to get herself together but when she did she spoke clearly. "Uhmmm.... Hey.... It's Scarlett. Thanks for um... You know... Giving me your number.... I just need someone to talk to..." Okay, so maybe not so clearly but still, at least she was speaking and not crying.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am

Jake listen to the girl before he spoke himself. " Oh hey." Jake got a grin on the his face learning that she had called him. " Your welcome... But U can't really talk right now i have to feed all of the animals beofre I head off to bed. I'm sorry." Jake frownded.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 am

Scarlett frowned and nodded. "Oh... Okay.... Umm.... Can you call me as soon as possible? I really need someone to talk to...." Before he could even reply or say bye or anything, she hung up and put the phone on her desk, beginning to cry again. Scarlett and her mom never really got along, Scarlett was always a huge daddy's girl. What was she going to do now that he was gone? Scarlett called her best friend and told get everything. They talked and cried until the both had to go. Scarlett fell asleep crying and woke up early the next morning, feeling like crap. Soon after she woke up, her mom yelled to tell her they were leaving soon and she better have her stuff packed. "crap..." She muttered, realizing she forgot to pack. She began shoving everything into random bags.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:47 pm

THe girl never finshed saying what she was saying she just hung up. Jake sighed and put his phone into his pocket. He hoped that she was okay and that something didn't happen. Jake stood and pulled his gloves on before he started feeding the rest of the animals. After finishing that up Jake headed into the house and up to bed. He wok up around five the next morning to once again feed animals. After doing so he got his sister up got in the shower. It was a Friday so only one worker would be watching the shelter while Jake was gone. The dark haired male got out of the shower, dressed, and headed down the steps to make something to eat. He texted the number that had called him last night and hoped she was awake. " Hey.. You okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Scarlett finished packing in time for her mother to scream at her from the car to hurry up. She rolled her eyes and ran down the stairs, lugging a ton of bags. "Shut up I'm coming!" She screamed. Just then the iPhone blinged. It was Jake asking if she was okay. 'Nope. Not really. Its too long to send in a text tho. Sorry I kinda was weird last night....' She truly felt bad for making the boy/man feel awkward. But she couldn't help it if she was upset. She threw the bags in to the trunk of their fancy rich people car and rolled her eyes at the stuck up click it made. Scarlett had always hated their car. All she wanted was a truck. She say in the back seat and her mom frowned. "why don't you sit up front with me?" Scarlett rolled her eyes again. "Why should I?" "because we could talk better!" Scarlet rolled her eyes and put in her earbuds, blasting My Chemical Romance.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Alex-Evans-alex-evans-6464655-600-936

Jake sighed lightly reading the text from the girl. “ Well I’ll call you when I get home from school… I really hope everything’s okay.” The dark haired male walked into his kitchen and he sat down on the counter looking over at the girl sitting at the table. “ You almost ready Holly?” The young girl nodded and took the last bite of what she was eating before she ran up the steps to brush her teeth. Once she was done Jake walked out to his truck and started it waiting for the girl to come out side. After she did Jake pulled down the road leading to their house and to the school.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Fb668305f54c345d02d4d3e963e20901

Scarlett sighed and closed out of her messages without replying, switching over to her music and then to play games on the 20 minute drive to the Denver Airport. From there, they got on a plane to Montana, a 1 hour and 45 minute plane ride. The whole way there, Scarlett alternated from iPhone to sleeping. Finally, they got there and took a taxi to their new house. She had to admit, it was gorgeous. Glancing back at her mom, she went inside to find her own room. When she found it, she set her stuff down and looked around. The room was on the third level in the back corner and and a beautiful window with a balcony. She stepped out on to the balcony and couldn't help but grin. You could see everything from her balcony. Around five o'clock, she eased up on her mom and agreed to go out to dinner with her. They went to Applebee's and when they got home, her mother told her to close her eyes before going in. She did and when she went in, there was all new and beautiful furniture. Grinning, she ran up to her room to find even more gorgeous furniture and some new clothes. Screaming, she ran back down to hug her mom. "It's my way of apologizing..." Scarlett ran back to her room to call Jake. She waited while it dialed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 am

jake got to school and headed inside quickly meeting up with his friends it was Friday so they only had a half a day of school so jake was glad for that. After attending school Jake headed home with his sister and did what he normally did on Fridays headed to the local kill shelter and adopted some animals. Heading back home Jake unloaded the animals and got them in their own cages. The dark haired male forgot about calling Scarlett and just went in and started playing some video games before he had to make dinner. Around six Jake headed into the kitchen and started to cook something up for dinner as he was doing so his phone rand and he picked up Holding his phone with his Head and his shoulder as he cooked. “ Hello?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 am

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! Amber-McCrackin-amber-mccrackin-27959730-500-667

Scarlett waited until she heard him said hello, then she couldn't help but smiled. "Jake, you'll never believe it but moving isn't that bad! We have this amazing, beautiful new house and my mom bought me new furniture and clothes and shoes and Lola didn't do bad on the flight and I think she's having the pups soon... I think everything is going to be okay..." She totally forgot that she had never explained to him what had happened the first night she had called him up crying. Lola laid on the dog bed in the corner, twitching in her sleep. Even Lola had gotten a new bed. Sometimes, having rich parents was amazing. Lola was expecting any say now, Scarlett thinking it would be weeks.

Editing, just gotta switch to my phone.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:49 am

Jake was rather confused when the girl spoke. “ wait you moved?” Jake put the phone on speaker and put it in the counter next to him. “ Where to?” He asked before popping a piece of hotdog in his mouth. “ Holly Dinner!” Jake called covering the speaker on his phone. The dark haired male placed a plate on the table before he walked in and sat on the couch.

(( He lives in hunter Montana it’s not a real place lol))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 am

Scarlett nodded as she spoke, even though he couldn't really see her. "Yeah... That's why I called you last night..." She sighed and continued. "My mom told me we were moving without my dad today... I moved to Montana." Scarlett heard him call Holly for dinner and then remembered she needed to feed Lola again because of the pups. "I don't know how to explain it, really. But even without my dad, I feel like things will start to get better from here."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 am

Jake was taken aback when the girl said she had moved to Montana. “ You know that’s where I am right?” He asked with a shocked tone in his voice. She said that her father hadn’t moved with her and Jake wondered why not. “ Why didn’t your dad come with?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Scarlett had forgotten that he lived in Montana, too. Then he asked why her dad hadn't moved with them and she sighed. "I don't really know the whole story... Just that he moved out yesterday and he isn't coming back." A tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. She saw that her mother had fed Lola. "I have school tomorrow though... That's the part I hate about moving. I didn't even tell my old friends that i moved."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Jake frowned as he heard the females voice change. “ I’m really sorry.” He knew that Scarlett had always been closer to her dad than her mom and now he wasn’t there for her, something didn’t make since to him. The dark haired make just blew it off. “ What school are you going to?” Jake looked at the time he really needed to get out and start feeding the animals, but he wanted to talk to her. “ I go to Hunter High, home of the wolves whoo.” Jake chuckled and waited for her reply.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! 8ede5d9954_76065346_o2
Scarlett

Scarlett shrugged again and glanced around her new room, still smiling. "I'm not exactly sure. My mom didn't tell me." Eventually they had to hang up because he had to feed his animals and she wanted to spend some time with her mom. She sat on the couch with her mom, watching Cabin In the Woods. After the movie, it was around ten thirty or eleven. "What time does school start?" She asked her mom. "Eight. You need to start walking at 7:45 ish." Scarlett nodded, telling her mom good night and running to her own bathroom to brush her teeth and put on pink plaid pajama pants and a pink tank top. She went to bed. :P

*time skip*

The next morning, Scarlett was up by five forty five even though she had never been a morning person. It took her an hour to shower, get dressed (I'll post a pic below), curl her hair, and do her makeup. Then another five or ten to eat and brush her teeth. All she had for breakfast was a V8 energy drink. She ran out the front door, phone in her back pocket. Excited and nervous, she hurried to school. She went straight to the main office to get her schedule.

1. 8:00-8:05: Morning Announcements
  2. 8:05-9:00: Math
  3. 9:05-10:00: Advanced English
  4. 10:05-11:00: Music
  5. 11:05-12:00: Study Hall
  6. 12:05-1:00: Lunch
  7. 1:05-2:00: Science
  8. 2:05-3:00: History
  9. 3:05-4:00: Drama
(Tell me if there's anything I should change.)

Her outfit ((No matter what time of year (; )):
Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! 142144931958922680_86CG5g5O_c
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum