RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire and me

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vampire and me - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire and me

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Tyler
"ok your no fun." I say and rolled my eyes alittle and looked at May. "Send May out to find them. It's better then having wolves come after you. Even if your friends with them." I say and looked at him. "It's true. I wouldn't want some werewolves running at me."

Should she have a kid thats like a teen now? He'll like pop in then leave.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

if you wanna

Kellin chuckled and then nodded "Sure.. I smelt a vampire on the way here so lets hope shes still sitting in the woods" he sat in the livingroom. The couches were covered with couch covers so they would stay nice "But shouldnt we keep an eye on her?" he looked at May "If you are willing to go on your own"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm

May
I went and slipped on my shoes and looked at him. "I think I can handle myself. But if someone in your pack makes a move their going to get a broken bone or something." I say and I put my jump suit on fully and walked over to Tyler and gave him my bike keys since I didn't want to lose them. I then walked out of the house and started to jog into the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

well errr... do I play Kairi nao? shes only drawing under a tree XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Sure.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:42 pm

ill get a repost I guess? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Or just start new
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm

ok

now im pissed -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Kairi finished her drawings after a while. Closing her notebook, she slid it in her sidebag and stood, walking through the woods. Also keeping an eye out for any hunters. She looked very innocent, very oblivious too but she wasnt. Full on raidar! She ran and kept running, wanting to get out already since being in the woods for a while is creepy.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:29 pm

May
I got a scent of a vampire and hissed. My eyes went silver and my fangs came out longer. I didnt know how this vampire would react but I wasn't taking chances. I growled and ran and body slammed her to the ground and looked down at the girl. I hissed in her face knowing I was stronger then her and flashed my fangs and silver eyes at her. Just by the look at my eyes you could tell you didn't want to mess with me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:09 pm

KAiri was shoked by the slam and hitting the ground, she dropped her back and looked scared like a little girl "please dont hurt me" she closed her eyes tightly. She was a nice vampire, non of the mean ones. She didnt even dare to draw out her fangs. What was the point? She knew how to fight but this girl was stronger then herself.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 pm

May
I glared down at the girl and rolled my eyes. "No wonder why the vampires around these parts are being killed. You all are alittle scare pieces of shit." I say and stand up and crackled my knuckles. I cross my arms and looked at the girl. "If you lived back when I lived you would have been dead in 5 seconds for being scared." I say and rolled my eyes. "Kellen wants you up at his house. Follow me or you will die cause of the wolves in this area."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Kairi gathered her things and stood up "I just dont like fighting much people." she put her book back into her bag "I have 2 sides to me.. its weird, trust me." she followed the girl "Im Kairi. What about you?" she looked at the girl before looking back ahead "Why would Kellin send you to come and get me?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:01 pm

May
"Well when you live with werewolves in this area you need to learn to fight when needed. Not curl up and be alittle chew toy." I say and just ignored her for the rest of the time. I walked up the him seeing Tyler standing out in the porch watching me. I walked up as he ruffled my hair and I smirked alittle then turned an looked at the girl.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Kairi followed and sighed, she looked at the boy and at the girl, going inside, seeing Kellin "Now why am I here exactly?" she crossed her arms and leaned on the wall. She just did the girly-cutie thing just to make her seem really useless "Have I done something wrong to upset your packs?" she glared at both boys "Cause I can tell you right now I havent touched one member."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Tyler
"Ask little lover boy over here." I say and looked at Kellen I say and crossed my arms. I was shirtless after changing when I first met Kellen. Plus I didn't have any clothes here so I didn't really care about the no shirt thing. I looked at May who was standing in the doorway and watching the girl alittle annoyed with her alittle cause of how soft this little kid was.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Kellin rolled his eyes "I brang you here because you, May, and another woman are pretty much the only vampires here. I acually wanted to help and manage to repopulate the species." '..ok..?' "People like you are being killed by the minute by hunters. They think you are already gone. Except for May here. But other then that, they think she is the only one. We cannot let the vampire species vanish into thin air."

Kairi looked at Kellin then at the guy and girl "Fine. But what do you expect me to do? I cant just mate with a man and thats done with." she really didnt want to do such a thing "You havent got any plans for that, do you?" when Kellin shook his head, Kairi facepalmed "Wow. Just wow." some help he was. She looked at the boy and May "so, what must I do?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 pm

May
"Learn to fight. Learn to listen to the world around you. You didn't even hear me coming and I was making a lot of noises. I heard werewolves coming after me but gave up once they found out who I was. It's sad that you just curled up. If I were a werewolf I would think you were a chew toy or if I was a hunting I would just shoot you on the spot." I say and leaned off the door and walked to the learn. "And your first lesson starts now." I say as I backed up as Tyler shifted wolf fast and snarled having it echo alittle. "Now go."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Kairi put her bag down and went outside "What do you want me to do, other then kill him." she stared at her oponent, keeping an eye on him, She couldnt look away and get distracted "Just fight him the best I can?"

crap...no WBS!! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm

May
"It's called block him." I say as Tyler disappears outside with no where to be seen. "Watch out when your outside. There's other wolves around. You just have to pick up the right scent and watch out for it. If you don't you lose and Tyler wins. But beware. He has some vampire in him. Hes bigger and fas........" I say and zone out for a second and push my way out of the house and Tyler comes and stands next to me shifting human. There was a mist in the woods as a shadow appears as it walks to us. I slowly started to walk down the steps as the form was a human form but it was a vampire with my eyes. I smiled as it was my son. Daniel......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Kairi looked over as well it had seemed that everyone was frozen "May, who is that?" she looked between the human-like figure and then her 'teachers." she walked to them and stood becide them, and heard Kellin. Kairi said no more, just looking at the figure, just as everyone else was. Questions ran through her head.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Daniel (But with her eyes)
Vampire and me - Page 3 Tumblr_lhcfagXVG21qfuzuio1_500_large

May
I looked at her and smirked. "It's my son." I say as I walk down to him and hugged him. I then pulled away and looked at Tyler who came down and gave him the bro hand shake along with the hug at the end. I looked up at Kellen and Kiara "Here's your Male Vampire." I say and looked back at Daniel who was alittle confused.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Kairi glared at Kellin as he laughed "put a cork in it." she sighed and walked over, holding her hand out "Im Kairi, you can call me Kai." she smiled alittle and wanted to just hit Kellin.

Kellin spoke "hah, you werent kidding." he walked down the porch stairs and walked over "Im Kellin. A new friend of your mothers and your uncle." he smiled at the two and he slid his hands into his pockets. He thought Tyler was joking. Nope, turned out to be a real thing alright. He mentally chuckled as he watched everyone
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Daniel
I looked at the guy and the girl and nodded. "Im Daniel. Another one of the rare vampires like my mother over here" I say with a smirk and crossed my arms and looked at Tyler with an evil smirk as ha gave me one back. I smirked and ran at him as we both started to play fight.

May
I shake my head with a laugh as I watch them play. "Their normal selfs." I say and turn around and looked at Kiara and Kellen. "He's probably the male you spelt a few weeks ago. He travals a lot and I'm not surprised he has a kid yet." I say with a laugh and looked at Danial and Tyler.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:50 pm

KEllin nodded "Yup, thats the scent I did pick up a while ago. Well, isnt it nice to see your son again? You seem so happy." he chcuckled and looked at her face "you did miss him, didnt you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next