RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire and me

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vampire and me Empty Vampire and me

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 pm

soooo you know me,
A vampire
and...
something else XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Vampire and me Empty Re: Vampire and me

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Tyler/18/werewolf
Vampire and me Tumblr_m61anoUD9e1qkah3no1_500

May/17/Vampire with the rareest eyes ever (But no glasses)
Vampire and me Tumblr_m2p0vgKquA1qf3yqfo1_500
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am

i need another guy to use DX idk who tho! DXXXX

imma get Kairi.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 am

Vampire and me Tumblr_lz7pap5E2g1qh8927o1_1280_thumb
Kairi, vamp, 17

Kellin, wolf, 19
Vampire and me 3104826393_1_3_cieWesPP

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am

Idk lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am

! i know who! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:34 am

there we go :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

Ok u start
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 am

well..where would we start?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

I guess a park maybe or something like that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:02 am

Kellin ran around the park. Like he had always had since he was changed. He loved the jogs, runs, whatever. He was a cool laied back guy who just loved to do his own thing. Of course he went through girls like gum. Except the girls chewed him up and spitted him out. Of course, he couldnt find the right girl for him. Only found users, and what he is, made it harder in life for him. Couldnt really hang with the girls that night. He was learning to control the power he had and keep it on the low without losing control and killing someone.

Kairi sat by tree, drawing in her notepad. Drawing was her specialty, people adored her drawings and invited her into comitties at her school for banners for proms and dances. Well.. she was around for a few years so she had much time to learn to draw and paint. Painting was still in the slight beginner, but working its way up. She drew the environment around her, people who passed by and a beautiful cafe she loved to go to. As a vampire, it was hard to acually order something with blood in it even though the owner was a vampire herself.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 am

I can only do one for I'll get major writers block.

May
I slowly ride up to the park on my black dirt bike. I was wearing a leather black and red jump suit. I unzipped it and pulled the sleeves off my arms and let it rest on my hips. I then pull I'll my helmet and shake my hair alittle and run my hand through it. I looked around the park and leaded forward on the Handel bars as I scanned the area. There was a scent of a wolf but with how long Iv been around I was use to the scent. I was born about 400 years ago so I had my ways of keeping calm. I was the vampire with the rareish eyes know. The cyan blue in human form and the silver eyes in vampire form. I was the only one vampires knew about having silver eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 am

Kellin slowed his pace and rested his hands on his knees before standing streight again, a swift scent of a vampire smacked into Kellins nose. He looked around, it was rare that he would run into a vampire, since there wasnt much left in this area. He began to follow the scent of the vampire. As he got closer, he had spotted a girl, her eyes were beautiful, very rare.. it had looked like the color never exsisted. He walked over to her and smiled alittle "Hey there, Whats your name?" the scent was strong just standing in front of her. Kellin liked the scent anyway "I'm Kellin." he introuced himself before she had spoken.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:28 am

May
I looked up and saw a guy walking over me. As he got closer I could tell he was the werewolf I smelt before. There were many wolves in this area and only a few vampires. And none with my eyes though. I smiled alittle and placed my helmet in my lap and fixed my black tank top that was under my leather jumpsuit. "Hey. I'm May." I say and kept leaning forward. "I take it your the wolf I was smelling across the park." I say with a smirk and looked up at him having my eyes go silver then back to normal.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 am

Kellin smiled warmly "Thats a beautiful name" he chuckled when she said she was smelling across the park. he nodded "indeed, smelt you from all the way on the otherside. So what brings you to this park? I mean, I harly see anyone like you hang around here since the Vamps are always hiding. I only know 3 of a kind. You and 2 others. But of course, you're the most gorgous one out of the others." he winked with a smile. She seemed like a very nice girl "its also rare for us to hang around with eachother, I was brought up hating your kind. But I see nothing bad of it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 am

May
"Well I'm not one of the normals ones around these parts. Im more then likely the oldest one around here. Along with the rarest of all vampires." I say and turned my head and looked into the woods that were close to the park. "And I just came to get some air. Plus there weren't many kids here so their stupid parents wouldn't come and yell at me saying my bike was to loud or something." I say and looked at him and back to the woods seeing eyes watching us. I gave a small smirk flashing my fangs. "And your not the only vampire Iv seen or hang with." I say pointing to the pair of eyes that were a bright blue.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:51 am

"Ah I see." he then glanced over at the woods, seeing the eyes "Probably my pack" shaking his head, he looked back at her "Why dont we hang out today? I'd love to get to know you more." he didnt imprint on her, he got out of the fantasy of even doing so since he learned that he woould possibly be chewed and spitted out again like always. But she didnt seem like it, looks can be deciving. "I could buy whatever if we decide to go to a cafe or something. Unless you're busy, I understand. Some girls are busy now adays with baby showers, parties, etc."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 am

May
I shrugged but kept an eye on the pair of wolf eyes. I didnt need a newbie coming and attcking me. If they tried they would be dead in a second so its best they dont even try to start anything. I feed before I came to the park so I was full on human blood that gave vampires the most power. I laughed alittle and slipped him my number real quick and into his pocket for later on. But I moved fast enough to where he didnt even knew I gave him my number. "Ya. But I'm not really into cafe or anything like that. It kinda slows my body down. And around here I need it for when I rip out hearts of people who try to attack me" I say with a smirk and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:05 am

Vampire and me Cool-and-beautifull-Beach-House-Room-8
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A KITCHEN LIKE DIS!!!! XDDD I love it

Kellin glared at the wolves and shooed them off, looking back at May "Oh, Fiesty, I like it." he chuckled "Thats another reason I should have a girl like you." he knew he shouldnt have said that but it was true, she sounded strong and he loved a strong girl that he could protect when she couldnt protect herself. Because sometimes he wont be around all the time. Not all the time will your boyfriend be with you, so you gotta be strong for yourself. He leaned over and moved lock of hair from her face "You seem very awesome to hang around with, may."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am

May
I smirked and as he moved in closer I had my eyes go silver as my fangs came out longer then a normal vampires. I smirked and flashed my fangs at him and gave a small hiss with a laugh. "You be 400 years old. You learn to be strong even when you are weak. It happened before. Try being in the civil war. I had to pull bullets out fast. Sometimes they would hit my in the chest which kills the most. When I pulled the bullets out I had to keep frighting like nothing happened even though I was in a lot of pain. But that was when I was younger though." I say with a smirk and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am

Her human eyes
Vampire and me Cyan_eye_by_shadowleggster-d3drx59

Vampire eyes
Vampire and me Silver_eye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:19 am

Kellin laughed "Well, you sounded great back then. Strong woman you are. I need a woman that could handle a man like myself." she was beautiful, he couldnt stop thinking about it "Pulling out bullets while fighting? thats insane, but epic at the same time." Civil war was soo far back "Its great that you had lasted through it, May. You wouldnt be here if something happeed. And you wouldnt be talking to a guy, aka me." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head and looked down at his shirt "wanna come to my place? I need a shower anyway"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:23 am

May
I smirked alittle has my eyes went to their normal color and my teeth went normal. I shrugged and looked at him. "Ya. A lot of vampires were in the civil war. Mostly cause of the blood and all that or to see and try to control theirself around the blood. They didn't want to become a full on ripper tearing everyone in their path apart. I did that when I was first turned." I say and slipped my jumpsuit all the way on an slipped my helmet on. "Ya sure. As long as your alittle pack down try raking down the door or anything. I don't need to get blood or heart stains on your floor.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 am

Kellin shook his head "Dont worry, I made sure they dont bother you. they shouldnt" he glared again "Go" he watched the eyes dissapeared and he looked back at May "Should I lead the way? Unless you're gonna drive to where I tell you? Be your little partner on the bike." he winked once more and tapped her head "Or you have my scent down and ready to zoom to my house?" she probably had his scent down. He didnt care about that. Becides, he was mostly the only one in the house "Oh if its messy.. sorry about it. Kinda go crazy sometimes."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm

May
I smirked alittle and kicked the kick stand down and slipped off the bike. I pulled off the helmet and looked at him alittle. "I think I have your scent by now. You have a different scent compared to some other wolves around here." I smirked alittle and just for the fun of it and leave over and kiss him then pull away and slip my helmet on and get on the bike and started then engine. "Meet you there." I say with a smirk and turned the bike around and took off following his scent to his place.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next