RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Mark:
"Yeah, I'm from America. My dad didn't want me around because he was marrying some chick from England. Been here since last year. I'm supposed to meet my new step-sisters here. Grace and Maggie. Sound friendly, don't they?" I asked sarcastically as we walked in the direction of Cabin 5. Then Abby, one of our counselors, stopped us.

Abby:
"Hello Mark." I greeted in a friendly way. "You're being helpful to our new campers, correct?" I asked suspiciously. Mark was NOT one of my favorite campers. Last year, him and Josh put a ton of huge plastic spiders in all of the girls' cabins. Everyone freaked out and hid in the cafeteria for like two hours.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Sam
"Why send one kid away and have more? In my book it doesn't make much sense.." I said. I looked up a Maggie. Oh how I despised counsulars. They always have to be right over your shoulder keeping a watchful eye over us. I nodded to Abby, "Yes, Mark's helping me with my bags to my cabin.."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Mark:
I smiled in a victorious way, Abby hadn't caught me for anything... Yet. "Exactly Abby. I'm HELPING Sam with her bags." We had all learned each others names at the nightly camp fire meeting that all members had to attend. Abby was always suspicious of me and Josh... And we like it that way. It keeps her on her toes.

Abby:
"What did you say your name was?" I asked, flipping through the charts on my clip board to see which Cabin she was supposed to be in. It's common for people to forget which Cabin they're in. I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to the incorrect Cabin.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey um... I think I'll call you Rawr or Dino. Anyway, if you wanna play Christian too just pick one of my charries on the first page. Hehe. I'm helpful.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Lol, call me Rawr dee Dino ^^ Imma call you Hushy. Illtell you the stry later

Sam
I couldn't conceal a laugh.I just uprite started laughing. But when Abby gave me a nasty glare I quieted down. "My name's Sam. Samantha Hugon." I said. Urgggg Samantha. I hated that name -.-.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Abby:
I glared at Sam but quickly looked down to my clipboard. I flipped through pages and pages of names until I got to "H". "Ah, here you are. Cabin 5. And as for you Mark," I said nastily. "I suggest you help her to her room and then you start unpacking your..." I struggled to find the right word. "Junk. I'm pretty sure you didn't pack anything useful." I turned on my heel and walked away.

Mark:
I couldn't help it any more. I started laughing like crazy and finally smiled. "She's always been suspicious of me. Since the first day I got here. Just one quick tip, try to avoid her as much as possible or she'll make your life here as miserable as it could possibly be." I knew it was the truth, she was always trying to make MY life miserable because of last year.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Hmm... Hushy. I like that. Hehe. Do you wanna RP Christian?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Sam
I chuckled, "My first day and I already think I have an enemy. Nice tip. I'll try to keep it in mind when I'm messing with the other girls. Maybe putting pudding or something in their bras(XD)" I started towards my cabin again, still laughing just a bit.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Deafening-Silence wrote:Hmm... Hushy. I like that. Hehe. Do you wanna RP Christian?

I read the Hush hush series and the 3rd book is Silence so yea. I have to go soon so Imma have to say no.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Mark:
I thought about that for a while. "Ya know... That'd actually be pretty funny. I think I might do that to Grace or Maggie some times. Wanna help me try and find em?" I really wanted to meet my new sisters so I knew what I was in for. Like, how much I should avoid them, how much messing with will they deal with, and most important, how old they are. I really didn't want big sisters. I wanted little ones that I could boss around.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm

The Hush hush series? What's that?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Sam
I smiled and opened the door to my cabin, "It's funnier then you'd ever think it to be. Back in Italia, I did it to some girls at a sleep over and when they put it on they spazzed out." I chuckled, "Sure. I won't mind going to find a couple of victoms of a prank"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Its a book series about fallen angels ^^ really good
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Mark:
I set her bag down on the left side of the room, hoping she didn't mind. "Cool. Erm... I think Grace is in Cabin 4." I laughed at her story. "Yeah, I've never had any siblings. Not one. And I was hoping it would stay that way for... The rest of my life?" I smiled and walked back down the stairs leading out the door. "Girls' Cabins are so girly."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I know this makes me sound dumb but, what's a fallen angel?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Sam
"We'll have to find them ourselfs if we don't want Abby finding out." I chuckled, "Mhm, I like being an only child. No brother or sister to look out for." I followed him, after I set my bag down on my bed. "I'm nt a fan of the color pink either. What did you think it was going to be boyish or something."

G2g
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Mark:
"Tooshay. (I dunno how to spell it.)" I chuckled. "True about Abby. She used to be nice but then me and Josh filled every girls' Cabin with gigantic fake spiders. Everyone hid out in the cafeteria for like two hours. Abby is terrified of spiders so it was a bonus."

Well POOP!!!! Bye. I guess Imma go too now... Goodbye world.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Sam
I chuckled. Spides? Why were girls viewed as such delicate creatures? I just gives us a bad name. "Try that on me and you'll regret it." I smirked and winked playfully. No I wasn't flirting. At least not yet.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

HELLO!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 am

*Full Name:Zackery Redbrook
*Nickname: Zek
*What country or state are you from?Kentucky
*Cabin Number: I don't care
*Crush:looking
*Bf/Gf:nope
*Siblings: Lei
*Personality:Meet me
*Is your charrie using the bedding provided or their own? own
*Looks:Mersey Forest Camp. Where life is hard. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!! - Page 2 White%20male%20teen

*Full Name:Layla Redbrook
*Nickname: Lei
*What country or state are you from? Kentucky
*Cabin Number: 1
*Crush:John
*Bf/Gf:John i think
*Siblings: Zek
*Personality: Meet me
*Is your charrie using the bedding provided or their own? own
*Looks:www.diljann4u.com-09.jpg " alt="" />

Last edited by schoolwildcat on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 am

Mark:
I thought about that for a while. "Yeah. From what I know about you so far, I bet I will regret it." I knocked on the door of Cabin 4 as I slightly opened it and walked it. A tall girl had her back turned and was bending over a suitcase while a shorter girl watched. "Grace?" I asked.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Sam
I chuckled, "Good inference." I stayed outside while he went into the cabin. If those were his sisters I thought it best not to intrude. I just stood on the stepss and folded my ars behind my back, waiting.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm

dodido
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Lei-Walks to her cabin to unpack

Zek-walks to his cabin to unpack
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

HEYYYYY! Wanna rp? I'm bored.....
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next