RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

linz i posted.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Damian, he was in class his hands on his cheeks and his eyes slightly open. His arm slowly fell onto the table has his head landed on his arm also his hair in his face. Tony was next to him so he threw paper at me tell me to wake my ass up. I raised my head and snuffed in and pushed the hair out of my face quickly. Everyone was looking at me I smirked and pinched my shirt and then let go and glared at them and leaned back and cross my foot onto my knee "Bitches i got swag" I smirked as everyone started to laugh i rolled my eyes and slamed my head on the table again.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Travis: He chuckled and removed his hand. As he flipped over to lean up on his elbow, his hand brushed some of her hair from her face. "Goodmorning Miss Kairi. Sleep well beautiful?" he couldn't imagine her not sleepin well, he slept amazingly perfect with her next to him. All the nightmares of his mother and father gone and all the thoughts of tyranny released from his mind.

Dreah: She smirked slightly as Damian spoke. She knew he had 'swag'. She saw him everyday and everyday he had swag. As for her? She was rather fashionable herself. Not today though, she felt sick. Last night she had gone to a rager and gotten drunk. Then this morning she woke up with some bite on her waist. What was up with that? When she looked away from him, and back to the board, she copied down the rest of the math notes she needed.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Damian, He leaned up and turned seeing Dreah he seen her around. But i should know this girl i should i smirked and tooked off my hat and fliped my hair running my hand threw my hair. I glared at the Notes i didnt have a pencial and asked Tony for one i said thanks and wroght down the rest of the notes. I raised my hands as the teacher asked me what i needed "I can i go to my class" She said yes as i walked out and snaped my fingers and slide on my shoes while i walked out of class there was only 2 minutes left of class. I have 20 bucks in cash so i went to the machine and got a monster and a bag of chips. He heard the bell ring as he smirked thinkin 'i love lieing geting out of class early' He laughed and saw tony come running at him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Kairi: nodded "Ahuh!" I said, still giggling and kissed him softly and pulling away "What about you? You seemed to have slept well since you tickled me" I laughed alittle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Dreah: She walked out of class, slipping backpack onto her shoulders. Math was boring, and she preferred art anyways. There she could at least be herself. She walked to the vending machine and bought a quick snack for study hall, her choice of cookies since she didn't plan on having lunch. She gave the boys a quick smile and started towards her next class. Damian wasn't trying to get to his class, he was trying to get out of class. Simple as that. She knew he'd pulled it a few times before.

Travis: "I slept amazingly great. As expected when your here." He pressed a kiss to her lips again before Joplin out of bed and walking to his dresser. His chest was tattooed, but he had recently gotten one on his upper right shoulder of a paw print. To show he too had once been a werewolf.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Kairi: sitting up I ywaned and streched, falling back into the bed. I rolled mysself in all the sheets. "Try to get me out!" i said, ti was muffled but loud enugh to hear. I laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Damian, He saw her smile at us Dreah i didnt know her but i have the erdge to ask her whats up and such. I sliped open my soda and headed back to my locker i did my combo and opened it up i just stood there glareing at my stuff and i put my chips in the top part of my locker and had my soda in my hand. I bend down and grabed my health book and notebook and pencial and headed back to the health class. When i entered i didnt know anyone in this class ever. Never have the time to even say Hi today was a worthless day the teacher slamed papers on our desk it said 'Tell us about yourself' she handed it to everyone. 'You fucking kidding me right' i thought wanting to slip it out. I had that poker face as i wroght down my name is sloppy handrighting 'Insterests? hmmm' I wroght down skrillex music, swagger, girls, Monsters thats all i put down. This guy nexted to me glared at my paper i looked at him and a frown and didnt care what i said out loud "Why are you looking at my paper? These arent you interests these are mine." I felt happy for what i said
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Travis: He walked to the bed and climbed onto it, tickling her feet through the sheets then moving his hands upwards until he found a gap in the blankets. He pulled them apart and slipped inside, wrapping his arms around her. "Why would I want to get you out? I want in."

Dreah- She sighed as she listened to the music through her headphones. Study hall was boring, as always. She didn't have any homework to work on or anything else for that matter. She grew tired of just sitti there so she asked the teacher for permission to leave and it was granted. She didn't have a plan on where she was going, but it had to be someplace more entertaining than that. Deciding upon the hallway outside the band room, she could hear live music and enjoy the sounds emitting from the room. As she leaned back agains the wall, hugging her knees to her chest, she closed her eyes and let out a relaxed breath.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Kairi: i laughed as he tickled my feet and he got in "Oh? Well now your mine!" I giggled and kissed him softly, my arms around him and my eyes sliding shut
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Damian, he left the health class early by asking for about the first time. I stood there glareing at Dreah seeing her listen to music i walked on over, my pants sagging by a bit as i sat next to her "Sup girl! how chu dowin!" He said with a chuckle and bite his lip she seemed relax. I wanted to be fine but you know i have to bug her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Dreah: She giggled softly and held back a wince. Her side hurt, stupid bite. When she looked at him, she offered him a smile. "Im doing alright I guess. Just bored is all." Stifling a shrug, she let one hand reach up to her bun and let her hair out. "I guess I'm just a bit stressed out and hungover from last night. How about you Damian? That's your name right?" Of course it was his name, she'd checked it a thousand times. She just wanted to one off nonchalant.

Travis: He chuckled slightly before continuing to kiss her. His hands moved again, to her stomach and started tickling her. he pulled away from the kiss and looked down to his hands. "I don't think your ever gonna get away. I've got you now gorgeous."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Damian, I chuckled and looked at her takeing off his hat and fliping his hair sliding it back on "Ha yes it is arent you Dreah, i keep looking at you just to know if i knew you our not, But here we are just met you." He chuckled again and looked at her with his blue eyes. Gah that was stupid to say i wish i could take it back. I hate saying something who can make her think im weird "So Study Hall boreing?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Kairi: I loved how he kissed me it was just prfect, wasnt it? And he tickled me and I laughed. breaking the kiss and all "Ill always be yours" I took my hands and managed to grab his and hold onto them, kissing him once again
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Liz can i see a picture of Dreah
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

It's under Dondreah on the first page.

Travis: He pulled away again and nodded. "I know you'll always been mine. I'll always be yours. That's just how it's supposed to be with us." He shrugged and cupped her cheek. "Sure, we went through a rough patch with tyranny and all, but it just made us realize we really do love eachother a lot."

Dreah: She nodded and ruffled her hair. "Study hall is always boring. There's nothing to do except homework and listen to music. I figured if I'm going to listen to music it should be live ya know?" Her eyes closed and she leaned her head back against the wall. "I enjoy violin and chello, how about you? Have any favorites?" Shed tried to play violin before, but failed utterly. She wasn't any good with instruments.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Damian, He smiled and leaned back also "Im into Skrillex...mostley like Dubstep or rock...Piano is also one of my favorites..." He smiled looking at her and slid his hands ito his pockets. He seems less popular and such around her so he can show her hes more nicer then that. Around his friends hes diffrent he stoped smileing slightly and layed his head on the wall and put in one earphone and put on Skrillex
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Dreah: "I've never heard skrillex before." She opened her eyes to look at him and noticed his earphones. she grabbed one and stuck it in her ear, listening to the music he had chosen. It was actually better than she expected. She expected it to be rather horrible, considering what she'd heard about it before. The sound I the band was drowned out and she didn't mind really.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Damian, He smiled slightly as he looked slightly at her. I sat alittle closer so she didnt have to lean to listen to it i slide the phone into my pocket faceing her. i glad she didnt hate it or else i would never get her but i glad she liked it mostly girls didnt like skrillex Dreah was somethig diffrent from other girls i have met

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Dreah: She looked at him and gave him a bright smile. "It's really not that bad. I heard from a few people it was rather different and they didn't like it. I really kinda do myself. It's not like anything I've heard before." She slipped her phone out I her pocket and handed it to him. "I've got rather classical kind of songs on it. Some old rock and some real classical. Sebastion Bach and a little Beethoven. I guess I'm a little bit of a nerd."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Damian, He saw her hand him her phone with the list of songs. I ran my thumb across the screen and smiled i heard these songs before i liked them accutally "These songs i use to listen to them when i was younger, before i became into this kind of guy" I smiled at her and looked at for alittle and heard the bell ring "Schools Over." He sat there looking at her not wanting to get up rudly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Dreah: She nodded and took out his earphone, handing it to him and taking back her phone. "That was really nice Damian, your not as bad as you let on." She smiled and stood, reaching her hand out to help him up. "Maybe I should leave study hall everyday to come down here, as long as your down here?" She wasnt as subtle about to that time. She wanted to be friends with Damian. He seemed like a pretty good guy under all that tough exterior.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Damian, He smiled looking down and sliding his hands into his back pockets "You to dreah maybe ill see you around" He smiled and saw tony and ran at him and hoped onto his back "SUP BRO!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Kairi: I smiled ad nodded "Yeah, I hope tyranny finds his love. Someone like me as well. But we dont have to focus pn him much anymore. Im staying home from school since we are 'sick'" I grinned "I would do that just for you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Dreah: She bit her lip and watched him leave, sighing to herself. Of course shed see him around, she'd make sure of it.
As she walked outside towards her car, her hands pulled her blonde hair up into a ponytail. She had grown tired of it being down again. Withdrawing her keys from her pocket, she unlocked the car door and slid into the front drier seat. Her RX8 wasn't exactly what every girl wanted, but it was what she wanted. She wasn't like every girl. She liked to mess with cars. Liked to listen to ACDC and Joan Jett. She was a tomboyish type of girl and that's just the way she liked it.

Travis: "Your right, we don't have to worry about tyranny all that much now." He leaned up on his elbow and smiled at her. "And I think that's quite daring. Giving up your perfect attendance record for me? Unheard of."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum