RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 24 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Tyranny: "I'm still finding this all a bit confusing, but I'm not one to complain. I like exactly what's going on right now." He touched his lip and smiled slightly. "Tender kisses okay? My lips hurts, and the smallest amount of pain is for the best. As for being with me, I'd love nothing more Kairi. I never thought a simple argument with Travis would bring you to me."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Kairi noded "of course." she smiled and lost it "it wasnt so simple when he told me to leave and never wanted to see me again.." she sighed and looked at him "I didnt know your lips could hurt so bad. I thought kisses made every 'booboo' feel better" she smiled alittle before being gentle with his lips and placing soft kisses on them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

Tyranny: He ignored the pain in his lips and pressed them against hers the way he'd waited for since she left him. His hand reaching around and pressing against her neck to bring her closer. Of course, his lips were in a great deal of pain but he didn't mind. The pleasure the kiss brought him was worth the pain.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 am

Kairi closed her eyes and kept them closed as his lips came to hers. Staying in contact. Tyranny was a epic kisser, she thought why would the real kairi wouldnt pick tyranny. He was perfect. She kissed him more passionately, her hand slidng into his hair as her other hand rested on his lap. Her plan was going the way she wanted it to. "I..Love..you" she murmured inbetween kisses
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 am

Tyranny: Hearing the words escape her lips, he pulled away from the kissing and looked at her shocked. "Wait, wait, wait.." With a smile, he rubbed her cheek. "Say it again, I couldn't remember what hearing it sounded like since I have nobody else." He connected his gaze with hers and waited expectantly.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am

Kairi was surprised when he pulled away and she let ou a small giggle "I said that I love you. And I always will, Tyranny." she met both his eyes, looking from one to the other. "I give you everything I have, me, my love, your kids. Anything." if she could she would be smirking. But she wasnt showing it. "Dont think im lying either."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:Tyranny: He was bruised all over, making each step more painful than the last. Of course, it was getting darker outside, the time he was used to going into town. He was human though, since he could control his own shift as alpha. The fight with the rival alpha was tiring and obviously quite a challenge, seein as how he looked like one I the kids in school who got beat up and robbed everyday. Obviously, by the way he was physically built, there would be question. He was large, muscular, and fairly attractive really. With all the random splotches of purple it must look odd. When he stepped into the bar, he knew he wouldn't get a drink unless someone pitied him, so he just sat down and hugged his jacket tighter against him, seeing as how he was only wearing a grey tank top underneath anyway. He regretted the movement as soon as he made it. His ribs were broken and bruised badly, making movement difficult. The bartender brought him a scotch and coke, which he chugged down rather quickly, before the bartender asked his name. What did he go by? Everyone he socialized with was his packages so they called him Tyranny. He needed an alias. Something he could remember. "My names Ty." Simple, and could stand for anything. Tyler of course being the obvious answer. It also was the beginning of his name anyway.

Sure Kat, you wanna start or should I?

Holy crap I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you... Could you start?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 am

Sure Kat

Greg: Not seeing his girlfriend in such a long time, he thought perhaps Kayne had gotten her. Tired of the constant waiting, he decided it was best to just forget. After a week, he was like he had been. Piper seemed different, a bit more sad nowadays and so he told her that she could move away if she wanted. She shouldn't have to oh up with some raging beast every night and it wasn't fair for him to keep secrets from her. She didn't even know he was a werewolf yet. He wouldn't tell her unless it was demanded of him. Sitting at the park, his hands ran through his blonde hair and he sighed. It's be a full moon in a few nights and no doubt Tyranny would chain them in silver again. Painful, but secure. It wasn't something he looked forward to. Now though, he was trying to set up a perimeter and see if Kayne's scent was still around.

Tyranny: "I really didn't think you were that fond of me." His hand rubbed her cheek and he sighed. "If I am to finally be with you, do you want me to mark you? It would mean that you could never return to Travis, and you'd be my mate of course."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:16 am

How do you want me to start Alyssa off and where?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:37 am

He's at the park, so maybe she could walk pass him notice that he looks rather down?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 am

Alyssa

I walked around the park, not really doing anything. I decided that I was doing something by doing absolutely nothing. At least I was getting some excersize in I guess. I walked around in a loop aroun the park about four times before I actually realized that someone else was at the park. I walked sat him like four times and didnt even notice. Wow am I clever or what? I sat on a bench a little ways down from him and watched him for a moment. "Hey." I called in his direction. When he didnt answer I got up and walked over to him. I sat on he bench right next to him. Any closer and our theighs and shoulders would have been touching. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "You seem down."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:26 am

Kairi nodded "I know what it means. Cant go back. He is done with me. You're the only one I have, and you know that." she cupped his face in her hands, brushing her thumbs on his cheeks. "Mark me.. Please." she was laughing evily inside, knowing that this would destroy the real Kairi. Maybe they can have a catfight. She kept the laugh from coming up and she kissed him softly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 am

Kat wrote:Alyssa

I walked around the park, not really doing anything. I decided that I was doing something by doing absolutely nothing. At least I was getting some excersize in I guess. I walked around in a loop aroun the park about four times before I actually realized that someone else was at the park. I walked sat him like four times and didnt even notice. Wow am I clever or what? I sat on a bench a little ways down from him and watched him for a moment. "Hey." I called in his direction. When he didnt answer I got up and walked over to him. I sat on he bench right next to him. Any closer and our theighs and shoulders would have been touching. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "You seem down."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:Greg: "Well, you look good in anything honestly. Thanks for the compliment anyway." He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pressed his forehead to hers. "Thanks for coming along too."

Zoey
I laughes and kissed him gently and pulled away. "No problem." I say with a smile and looked up at him. "You wanna head back or shop more. Cause if we stay like this any longer you might need to buy a new shirt before u get yelled at for not wearing one." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum