RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Wolves and Society

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Empty Dedicated to Wolves and Society

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Are you ready for serious roleplaying awesomeness? Haha :)
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Empty Re: Dedicated to Wolves and Society

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 am

Lol yep. So what's gonna go on here? Or is this just gonna be an off the top of your head roleplay?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am

We can make it up as we go. I like do that better than going along with the storyline. A role-player can do so much more improvising :)
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

Amen to that! Okay so. I'll be playing my Jakers and..... Hum lets see Chris?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 am

Okay let's see here... I think I'm just gonna go with my Adelaide gal for now... I'll add more characters if I have to later...
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

Okay. Will you post first please?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 am

Sure. Just lemme me think for a moment....Hmmmmm....

Adelaide ran out of her house, slinging her backpack on her shoulder while slamming the door hard. Even with the closed door, there was her parent's voices filling the whole entire neighborhood with their crap. She cringed hearing their screaming. They were always fighting, constantly. Every day. Every night. God, would they ever shut up?! On days like these, she'd rather go to school than stay in the house with them.
She bit the inside of her cheek. What was in store for her today? Bullies, tests, homework perhaps? A bunch of shit that's what's it all was. The only good thing about school was being with her friend, Jake. He always had her back no matter what. But maybe not today.... Adelaide had gotten in an argument with him, over something stupid. The fight ended up with Adelaide blowing off steam and leaving. Hopefully, he had forgotten about their argument and wouldn't be pissed at her..
Sighing, she tied up her long blond hair in a ponytail. Her dark brown eyes flicked over to Jake's house. They always walked to school together. "But maybe not today..." she thought sadly. Maybe she wouldn't even go to school today. Maybe she would ditch school today. Why not? She's done it a bunch of times before. A grin crossed over her face. It wasn't a bad idea...

Sorry it's sucky Sad
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Jake
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Alex-evans-sxc1

Jake woke up and got read for school. He looked down at his phone seeing a blake screen. he sighed, fights sucked. But Jake wasn't going to let that get in between them. Jake looked out his window and saw her walking down the road. He quickly grabbed his bag and ran down the stairs. He quckly fed the animals and kissed Holly's cheek. " Have a good day at school sweet heart." Jake darted out the door and ran up to her. Jake looked back at her house hearing the yelling and looked at her.

" You okay Adelaide?" He asked looking at her. " They never stop fighting do they?" Jake asked fixing his back pack over his sholder. " Hey I'm sorry about yesterday, that was really dumb." Jake sighed dropping his eyes to the ground. he wasn't quite sure what he would do if he lost her, they had been friends for years, and not having her there, would be as bad as loosing Sheaba. Sheaba was Jake's best friend, they had knewn eack other since the day Sheaba was born.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Adelaide flashed him a brief little smile. She was glad he wasn't mad at her. Jake was one of her few friend's at school. Without him, school would be unbearable. "Yeah, everything's just dandy. I mean, why wouldn't it be?" Sighing, Adelaide looked back at her house. They were pretty far away, yet you could still hear their distinct voices, screaming and yelling vaguely up the road. "No, they never stop it. It's always this and that. Damn it... I just wish they would shut up and quit yelling."
Sighing once more, Adelaide looked down at the concrete and at her scruffy shoes. She pulled her jacket closer and stuffed one of her hands in her pocket. "Don't apologize about yesterday. Just don't. Yesterday was entirely my fault. I wasn't exactly in a good mood yesterday..."
Pretty soon, they neared school. Adelaide stopped in her steps. "I don't wanna go to school, Jake..." she said in a small voice. "Don't make me go..." she said, looking down at her shoes.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Jake

Dedicated to Wolves and Society HOT

Jake looked over at her. " I'nm sorry you have to deal with that, my house is always open if you need a place to stay." Jake looked down at the ground as he walked. " Ade?" He looked at her he could tell something was wrong. " Did something happen other the the fighting at home?" He asked.

When they got closer to the school she stopped and looked at him. Jake gave a nod. " I'm not going to make you do anything." Jake looked at her with light blue eyes and smiled. His eyes were almost never that color, only when he was happy, or when he truely ment what he said. "m We can go back to my place if you would like." Jake turned and started to walk back.

((=P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 am

Adelaide flicked Jake a glance when he asked if anything other than the fighting had happened. He knew her so well..Sometimes it felt as if he could read her mind. "No...Nothing else happened..." she murmured, avoiding his gaze. Adelaide being Adelaide fidgeted uncomfortably. She was lying, of course, but not very convincingly. But it wouldn't matter anyways. He always knew when she was lying. Adelaide just didn't want to talk about it and that was that. Nothing more of that conversation.
Adelaide looked gratefully at Jake when he had turned away from the  school. "Thank you..." she murmured. Before she turned around she silently saluted the tall school building goodbye. She wasn't sure why she wanted to do so. Maybe to make the moment more dramatic? Who knows what goes on in that head of hers?"Adios, school," she thought. "I can't say that I'll miss you." She walked next to him, leaving the school property, happy with the relief of skipping school, her steps already noticeably lighter and skippier.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Jake

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Th1457604171_m

Jake knew she was lying to him, but he would leave it be for now, making sure to ask again latter. Jake waited a few steps away from her to in a way say good bye to the school. Jake chuckled slightly. They walked back to his house and Jake opened the door. He glanced over and shook his head, still hearing the screams from the house. After they were both in side Jake closed the door and looked at Spike as he came flying down the hall. He sat infront of her wagging his tail like mad. Spike let out a loud bark and nudged her hand.

Jake ran an animal shelter at his home, by the name of salf haven. There were many animals around his house, and a huge back yard leading into the yard. Jake smiled at his tank of a dog and patted his head. " Come on." Jake said leading her into the kitchen. " Did you eat this morning?" He asked known that at times then would give her breakfast.

Spike
Breed: Great Dane Pitbull Mix
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Blackandwhite

Bella
Breed: Alaskan Malamute Wolf Mix
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Alaskan_Malamute

Bull Head
Breed: Pitbull
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Pit
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:11 am

Aww! Cute doggies!

Adelaide grinned at the big dog. She loved being at Jake's house. It was so much fun with all the dogs around. Plus, she didn't have to hear her parents arguing all the time. "Hey, boy," she said, kneeling down so she was eye-level with Spike. She scratched him behind the ears. "Woof," she whispered, a little smiling curling at the edges of her mouth. She stroked his big head one last time and stood up.

She followed Jake into the kitchen. "Yeah. Thankfully, I woke up early enough to grab an apple and head out the door before they could start yelling at each other." Adelaide sat down at the table. She cringed. She could still hear her parents voices, screaming and yelling all the way from her house. Looking out the window, she saw her father angrily saunter out to his car, still yelling a few choice words to her mother who stood in the doorway, yelling as well. Embarrassed about her parents, she blushed. "I didn't know you go hear them from here," she said quietly while patting Spike's head.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 am

Spike

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Smallsh

Spike smiled as she pet him and licked her face. He followed her into the kitchen when she went in there and sat by his feet.

Jake

Dedicated to Wolves and Society AlexEvans1-1

Jake looked over at her. " Well that's not much, would you like something else?" Jake asked sitting down at the table next to her. Jake watched as she looked out the window. " No we can't hear them all the time." Jake sighed. " Most of the time we have music playing or kids running around dogs barking, so yeah most of the time we can't." He stood up and told Spike to get out of the kitchen before walking over to the fridge. " It's just times like this when it's quiet that we can." Jake pulled out a bag a cherries and sat back down at the tabe. " Want some?" He asked holding the bag out to her.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Jake frowned. most of the time his older cousin Lenny was home when people came by, but he was out at a shelter picking up some death row dogs. Jake sighed and walked over to the door looking through the peep hole. He opened the door to the tall man and woman. " May I help you?" He asked looking at the two.

" Yes, we called about picking up the great dane puppy." Said the man with a smile."

" Oh okay, you can come in." he said moving away. the two walked in and Jake closed the door. Spike ran into the room barking but soon stopped when Jake pointed out of the room. Spike laid his ears back and walked up the stairs. " Hang on a sec and I'll go grab him." Jake said with a sigh and popped his head into the kitchen. " I'll be right back." He said before turning and walking up to the dog room. Jake came back and handed the people the little dog. " Here you are."

The woman smiled and picked up the puppy. the man handed jake the 50$ and they both left.
The dog looked back at Jake and whipered slightly before Jake closed the door and walked back into the kitchen. " Sorry about that."

PuppyDedicated to Wolves and Society IM000276
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am

Adelaide's mouth quirked up into a smile. "Don't mind if I do," she said, leaning and taking a cherry. Sighing, she rolled the cherry in her fingers and stared at it. "Yeah, that's my family. We're a big old happy bunch." She chuckled. "We're so happy that you can hear our 'conversations' halfway across town. That's us, the screaming and yelling Pent family."
Adelaide glanced over at the couple in the doorway. They were probably here to pick up a puppy. Adelaide looked out the window and listened. For once, she didn't hear them fighting. That's weird, she thought. "Maybe they've finally agreed on something. Or maybe not." Shrugging the thought away, Adelaide looked over and saw Jake carrying a grey-ish puppy to the couple. Cute. Adelaide smiled when Jake came back. "It's fine," she said casually. "It's so cool. You guys running an animal shelter and all."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 am

Jake

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Alexevansdreamland

Jake nodded. " Yeah it's pretty cool." Jake took some of the cherries and popping one into his mouth. " So what are the plans for the day?" Jake asked looking at her with a small smile." Ya know since we gotta be cooped up in here all day.." He gave her another small smile before eating another cherry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Adelaide shrugged."You know, I'm never the kind of gal to plan out her day. It's a lot easier to just go with the flow," she said with the smallest trace of a smile. "Honestly, I woke up today, hoping that I wouldn't have to go to school. And here I am!" She grinned and leaned back in her chair. Her grin faded as she thought about some things. She looked down at her hands in her lap. She fidgeted in her chair, feeling very small at that moment.

"Jake..." she started. Adelaide looked up at him like she wanted to tell him something. Then she shook her head slightly, as if deciding against her better judgment. "Oh...nevermind..." she trailed off. "...it's nothing..." She said, looking away.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Jake

Dedicated to Wolves and Society Likeee

Jake smiled. " well then we'll just let the day fall how it falls." jake watched as her smiled faded and he leaned forword to look her in the eyes. She acted has if she was going to tell him something but then didn't. Jake looked her over. " Ade, you know you can tell me anything." Jake said looking at her with soft blue eyes, she knew he was telling the truth. " What's wrong?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 am

Adelaide carefully his gaze, her dark brown eyes looking down at the floor. She fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. She pulled her long blonde hair out of it's ponytail and shook it out, letting it settle down around her mid-chest. "Uh...um...uh..." Adelaide stalled, buying time. Why couldn't Adelaide just tell him? He was one of her closest friends. Adelaide knew she could tell him anything. She trusted him.

Finally Adelaide sighed and looked up at Jake. She took a deep breath. Adelaide closed her eyes. She couldn't stall for any more time now. She better come out with it. But the thing was... Adelaide was ashamed. Ashamed of her family. "Jake..." she said. "I... I uh... I saw... my dad... hitting my mother...abusing her..." she whispered. "He's been coming home drunk lately... I... just... don't know what to do anymore..."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Jake
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Alexmfnagain

Jake waited for her to speak, she stuttered at first clearly trying to buy herself some time. Jake looked into her eyes as she told his what was going on. His eyes went slightly wide and he rested his hand on her sholder. " Is this the first time you've seen him doing this?" He asked looking her other. " He hasn't touched you has he?!" He asked concern in his eyes. " Do you know how long he's been doing it?" Jake asked her. " You know he can go to jail for that right?" Jake pulled out his phone and placed it on the table.

I won't hesitate to call the cops on his. And if he's touched her that gives me even more reason. Jake thought to himself. What kind of jacked up ass hole does that? She's his wife, he's supposed to love her, not beat her. Jake was sickened by this he would have killed his father, no matter home much he loved the man if he did that to his mother. Although Jake knew that his dad would have never done such a thing. He just hoped this was the first time, and he doesn't do it again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Adelaide looked down. A little part of regretted telling Jake this, but she knew she had to tell him. She could trust Jake, no matter what. He was always there for her, even when she hadn't been there for him.
"I've never seen him doing something like that... Last night...he came home drunk... And things got...out of hand..." She said, carefully avoiding his gaze.

When he asked if her father had hit her, Adelaide didn't answer immediately. Her right hand, however, slipped down under the table, and rested on her other wrist, somewhat protectively. "N-no..." She lied to him again and shook her head somewhat convincingly. Her father did hit her. Adelaide's arms were badly bruised. That's why she chose to wear a jacket on that warm day. To hide her bruises. She didn't want to tell Jake.

She looked at his phone when he laid it on the table. Adelaide's dark brown eyes flicked up to Jake. She sat up straight in her chair. "No! You can't tell anyone! You can't call the police! He's my dad, Jake!" Her voice was fierce. Then talking in a calmer voice. "I know he can go to jail for it. But he's my dad, Jake." She repeated. "I can't send my own father to jail...I could never do that..."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am

Jake
Dedicated to Wolves and Society Th1457604171_m

Jake listened as she spoke. " Well I hope it doesn't happen again." And then she faltered when he asked is he had hit her. " Adelaide, don't ly to me." Jake said lefting her head so she looked in his eyes. " No one should EVER hit you." He let go of her chin and dropped his hand. She looked at his phone when he placed it on the table, then started to go off.

" Ade you can't just let him get away with this." Jake said shaking his head making his black hair fall into his eyes, he flipped it away and frowned. " It's not right." He said looking at her. " But I won't call. I know he's your dad, and I know you love him, but she still should hit you or your mother." Jake gave a small sigh and looked at the clock. " Ade is that why you always have a jacket on?" Jake asked looking back at her. " To cover the bruises?" Jake asked in a soft tone meating her eyes. " And please don't ly to me." Jake's eyes were still a very light color, as he spoke to her.

Jake was scared for her, Jake had, had a friend that almost died because of her father beating her. He didn't know what he would do if that happened to her. Jake would feel bad for not ever doing anything. He was going to keep a very close eye on her from now on. " You know my home is alway open if you need a place to stay, there is a guest room next to mine, and four down stairs."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 am

Adelaide tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. Sighing, Adelaide looked up at Jake. He always, always, always, always, always knew when Adelaide was lying. She could never lie to him. In a small voice, Adelaide spoke. "He bruised me pretty bad, Jake." And without another word, she lifted the cuff of her jacket, showing him a badly bruised wrist. There was more of course, bur Adelaide didn't have the heart to show him. She pushed her cuff back, hiding it once more.

"Of course it's not right...But what am I supposed to do about it? Leave the house and come live here with you while my mom and little brother get beat up in their own home? I'm sorry, Jake, but I have to stay with them. Dad didn't hurt Henry last night but does that mean he wouldn't do it another night?" Her voice softened when she talked of her littleserven year old brother, Henry. She loved her little brother more than anybody in the whole wide world and would kill anyone, family or not, who would even dare to hurt him.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Jake
Dedicated to Wolves and Society 1381717280

Fury showed in Jake's now black eyes. he had hurt her. " You can't just let it go on." Jake said in a snarl. Jake sighed and looked at her. Jake pulled her into a small hug. " I'm so sorry you have to deal with that Ade." Jake said and let go of her. " Lets change the topic." He said as he stood and put the cherries back in the fridge. Jake sat back down at the table. " Wo what would you like to do?" Jake asked giving her some of his classic white smiles that everyone loved.

Jake couldn't get the past topic off his mind, it was driving him nuts. What would cause some one to do that. Jake felt bad for her. He would now have her over alot more the before he couldn't deal with knowing that hr father could be beating her at any given time. Jake hurd foot steps from the stairs and looked over. Sofy Sheaba's seven year old little sister walked down the stairs.

" Jake what are you doin' home?" The little girl asked walking over and sitting on his lap.

" What are you doing here?" Jake asked looking at the little girl.

" I was feeling sick this morning so Sheaba just told me to stay home." Jake nodded and kissed the little girl forehead.

" Get lots of rest." Soft nodded and hopped off his lap walking up the stairs followed by her puppy Lucy.

Jake was alot like a dad to the little girl she was only a year old when her mother and father died, so Jake and Sheaba raised her themselfs. Jake sighed and looked over at Spike who had just walked into the room and lapped up almost the wholw blow of water. Jake stood up and grabbed the large bowl filling it with cold water and dropping a large piece of ice into it from the freezer. He walked back over to the table and sat down.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Posting!

Gimme me a dramatic moment please.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down