RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Cody

I laughed, and tossed her into the water
. "Nice try." I said. "Next time, don't play around." I said and laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!)

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Zoey
I smirk and come out of the water my eyes silver with my K-9 teeth out. There was no one around with was a good thing. I smirk and strike a grin showing my teeth
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Creatures of the Night

The Basics
Full Name: Kaylee Darkstar (Idk any good last names)
Nickname: Kay,Lee.

On the Inside
Sexual Orientation:Streight.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:None yet
Kids:I would love some
Personality:Nice,kind,loves to take care of people,smart,knows how to make someone happy.Depends on how they are
History: (Optional) I dont want to talk about it...
Creature or Human:Human.

On The Outside:
Tattoos:Just a rose on the back of my shoulderblade that has a small ribbon with my mothers name on it.
Birthmarks: no
Looks: Human ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 4 2hz7604

The Basics
Full Name: Dimitri Belikov
Nickname: Dimka

On the Inside
Sexual Orientation:Streight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:None yet
Kids:Noep
Personality:Cool,funny,can be stupid on some topics,creative,strong.
History: (Optional) long story short. I was bitten by a warewolf and now im one
Creature or Human:Creature

On The Outside:
Tattoos:Nope
Birthmarks: A curved T
Looks: ~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 4 Normal_Ben_Barnes_002
Looks: creature:

~ ✵ ..::.. ℭяεαтυяεṧ øƒ тнε ℵїℊнт ..::.. ✵ ~ © (Open!) - Page 4 Wolf-Wolf-Wolf[

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Accepted :) I made my other girl :))

Cody

I raised an eye brow at her.
"What's the teeth for?" I asked her and tilted my head.

Bethany

I wondered around in wolf form in one of the forests. I yawned, and licked my paw, after I sat down.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Zoey
"You will see." I smirk as my eyes and teeth go back to normal. I swim up to him and lean up kissing him then pulling away and go unde water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Dimitri: I was wondering around in my wolf form,looking for some prey.I had seen a girl by the water not too long ago.But I didnt harm her.I lived among humans.So I know not to hurt them..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Cody

I shook my head, and blinked.. 'Did that just happen?' I asked myself, and stood there, in some what of shock.

Bethany

I yawned again, and laid down. I rolled over into the cool dirt, and stood up again. Shaking my pelt, I walked around again, and started smelling for prey. I wondered around with a sent, tracking it through bushes, and shrubs, sticks and thorns. I was covered with sticks, and twigs, and stickers all in my fur by the time I gave up on the sent.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Zoey
I come up a few feet from him and move hair out of my face. I look at him and smirk then lay back into my back and look up at the sky. I moved my arms to make sure I didn't sink into the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Dimitri: Hearing something being stepped on,I looked and growled,I got ready to attack,I didnt know what it was but thats when I tackled the creature,but then I relized it was another wolf "Oh im terribly sorry" A female wolf..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Cody

I swam over to her slowly, as a sign I wasn't going to mess with her again. I looked down at her, and leaned over. I kissed her back, and pulled away.

Bethany

I whimpered, as all of the stickers and pointy items that were in my pelt, sunk into my skin when he tackled me. I pushed him away from on top of me, and quickly got up, trying to turn, and take out some of the pointy objects from my back and sides. I started bleeding from points that went deeper then expected.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Dimitri: I seen her bleeding "Im so sorry!!" I helpped her with the sharp objects. "Get into your human form.Please? I'll do the same." I shifted into my human form,fully dressed.I pulledsome out from her "Im so sorry.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle and stand up in the water so I wasn't on my back. "Looky Looky who has a sweet side." I laugh alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Kaylee: I sat on a rock near water (not near your charries wolf and vamp) I watched as the water reflected the sun rays and made the water sparkle.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Bethany

I shifted into human form, naked, like a normal wolf. And covered myself while he pulled the stickers out of my back and sides.

Cody

I Laughed, and brushed a hair away from her face. I pulled away...
"I'm sorry.." I said, and looked down at the water.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Zoey
I smile alittle and look at her. I tilt his head up back to him and tilt my head. "Why would you be sorry? You did do anything wrong." I smile at him and pull my hand back and ruffle his hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Dimitri: I took my shirt off and handed it to her as she covered her front.she didnt have to worryt about her back.The grass and leaves were covering the back.I took everything off her side and back,feeling bad "Here,let me take you to my place and get you cleaned up." I told her.I wanted to get thhis blood off her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Cody

I chuckled lightly, and smiled
. (WR)

Bethany

I still haven't said anything. I nodded, and held the shirt at the front of my body. I didn't want to get any blood on his shirt. I followed him as he took me to his house. My back was itching like crazy...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Zoey
I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and smirk. I play around with his hair alittle and look behind him at a girl (Not any of ours) staring at Cody. I glare at her and show my teeth making her run.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Cody

I smirked.
"Feisty." I laughed, and kissed her neck.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Dimitri: walking with her I walked into my house and into the guest bedroom.I got one of my jogging paants and handed them to her so she wouldnt have to feel more unconfortable.I got a cloth and wet it with warm water.I came back and started to take care of her back and sides.I shifted into a wolf and licked her wounds.A dogs salivia was good for open cuts.I shifted back and gently pat-dryed her back and they stopped bleedinf which was good "There we go." I got her a t-shirt and handed it to her "here,I want you to feel confortable" I went to a corner away from her looking in the corner. "you can put the tee on now."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Zoey
I smirk and look at him alittle. "I don't like other girls staring at guys I'm with. Makes me wanna hurt them." I laugh alittle as my teeth go normal once again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Cody

I kissed her neck again, and smirked. Kinda jealous.. I can see that. It was kinda cute.

Bethany

I put his cloths on, and looked at him for a while. I didn't care that he saw me the way I was, but I'm still shy, and I don't like it when strangers try and help me. But today, the way this brute helped me, he seemed different from the others.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Dimitri: "its ok to look now,right?" I turned and seen her fully dressed "Im Dimitri.Whats your name?" I sat next to her and gently rubbed her back.Feeling bad for what I had done.I made the wounds worse when I tackled her..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Bethany

I twitched when he had touched my back, and relaxed when the warmth of his hand touched my back. "B-Bethany..." I whispered, barely audible.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Dimitri: "Thats a very nice name you have there.Dont think i'll hurt you or anything like that" I stood up and hand my hand out "why dont we get you something to eat and drink?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next