RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just testing things out

Go down

Just testing things out Empty Just testing things out

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

hope you don't mind.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Just testing things out Empty Re: Just testing things out

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 pm

я υ є s

i am the host of this roleplay -- please accept this. my word is law and i can change it if i want. of course, being host - i am courteous. i'll hear you out if you speak to me with respect. i don't tolerate fighting.

you can swear, just no dropping f-bombs and s-guns everywhere. damn, hell, and ass are the only three words that don't have to be censored. anything else should be starred out, ex: f***k or f****. my favorite word is respect. people can get easily offended so i ask you use cursing sparingly.

i don't want anyone god-modding or power-playing. no mary sues or gary sues. i will not accept anyone with perfect characters that have a few flaws. try to be realistic, most guys/girls can't fight three other people at once. drama is fun and cool, but don't over-exaggerate. most people don't have terrible, sad childhoods/pasts. make some normal people!!!

this isn't advanced but at least three paragraphs would be wonderful. the minimum for each character is three paragraphs, with 6-10 sentences each paragraph. proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and so on would be nice. third person point of view and past tense is a preference but not necessary. "" should be used when speaking, italics for thoughts and normal writing for actions.

have fun! don't be intimidated. i congratulate you for reading so far. :] please don't ignore anyone, and if you have any ideas to make this roleplay better that would be hugely appreciated! thanks!
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:19 pm

ʂ ʈ σ я у

The world hasn't burst into flames, forcing people to endure the fires of hell before they've even died. The moon hasn't been pulled closer by Earth's gravity, waves growing bigger and eating the land away little by little. The animals haven't broken free and turned against the humans, great beasts eating humans alive and tearing children apart. What is happening is far worse than any of these scenarios. People claim that God is punishing them with this epidemic, and now not even people's religions can save them. Everyone has been punished, and no one will be spared. Mere babies and the elderly are shown no mercy, and die in pain. Couples are ripped apart and father buries son.They call it the Black Death.

People collapse in the streets everyday, now. Piles of the dead seem to tower over cities, and bodies are burned because there is no space to bury the dead. They say you can smell your flesh decaying, that you feel every single thing. Some claim that your blood turns black and that huge ugly, boils cover your body. It isn't a pretty sight, and it now seems the world has lost its beauty. People gather in parades, whipping themselves and offering sacrifices to please whatever god has decided to punish them. Kings and queens fall, and it seems that even the rich can't buy their safety. Well, now, maybe they can. Perhaps even a few peasants can be saved.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 pm

nice Lala
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:nice Lala

Why thank you. c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

The mansion is a haven from the plague. Royalty pays endless amounts of money to live there. It is a place where status doesn't exists and princes room with peasant boys. Most people worry no more about coming in contact with those who have the sickness. The mansion's occupants mostly consist of teenagers and children, with only a few adults scattered around. It is almost carefree, though everyone has a few chores to do. Children help with crops and young adults help around the house. There are a few maids and two cooks who make all the food for the huge amount of people who inhabit the mansion. There is still some tension in the air, as even fear seeps into the mansion. Now is not the time to make friends or fall in love, but is that what will end up happening?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 pm

ur weclome ps. cany you reply to me on our private rp please books. which do prefer books for Lala?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Just testing things out Riveted-plague-doctor-bk
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 pm

working on a new rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:42 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:ur weclome ps. cany you reply to me on our private rp please books. which do prefer books for Lala?

What private RP? And I'm okay with either, my closer friends call me books though so lala is cool.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm

yes i have ti posted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:yes i have ti posted

When did I start a private RP with you?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:49 pm

i was Wild one remember. and fluffy too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm

ʂ ʈ σ я у

The world hasn't burst into flames, forcing people to endure the fires of hell before they've even died. The moon hasn't been pulled closer by Earth's gravity, waves growing bigger and eating the land away little by little. The animals haven't broken free and turned against the humans, great beasts eating humans alive and tearing children apart. What is happening is far worse than any of these scenarios. People claim that God is punishing them with this epidemic, and now not even people's religions can save them. Everyone has been punished, and no one will be spared. Mere babies and the elderly are shown no mercy, and die in pain. Couples are ripped apart and father buries son.They call it the Black Death.

People collapse in the streets everyday, now. Piles of the dead seem to tower over cities, and bodies are burned because there is no space to bury the dead. They say you can smell your flesh decaying, that you feel every single thing. Some claim that your blood turns black and that huge ugly, boils cover your body. It isn't a pretty sight, and it now seems the world has lost its beauty. People gather in parades, whipping themselves and offering sacrifices to please whatever god has decided to punish them. Kings and queens fall, and it seems that even the rich can't buy their safety. Well, now, maybe they can. Perhaps even a few peasants can be saved.

The mansion is a haven from the plague. Royalty pays endless amounts of money to live there. It is a place where status doesn't exists and princes room with peasant boys. Most people worry no more about coming in contact with those who have the sickness. The mansion's occupants mostly consist of teenagers and children, with only a few adults scattered around. It is almost carefree, though everyone has a few chores to do. Children help with crops and young adults help around the house. There are a few maids and two cooks who make all the food for the huge amount of people who inhabit the mansion. There is still some tension in the air, as even fear seeps into the mansion. Now is not the time to make friends or fall in love, but is that what will end up happening?

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

Just testing things out Tumblr_m362o48jiV1qi0ofuo1_500
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ||

S T O R Y
ss
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land