RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people

Go down

Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people Empty Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

FIRST OFF- People who post her wil all be considered family. NO fighting. At all. Period. Yes, there might be the occasional disagreement but try not to turn it into a big deal.

SECOND OFF- I want this to be like a group, where we all share suggestions and advice. Again, anyone can post.

THIRD OFF- Post away!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people Empty Re: Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 pm

:)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people Empty Re: Okay, this topic is for anyone and everyone with problems with their family, at home, with people etc. I love to give advice, and hope this helps some people

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Mine too, but school is over for me. I get to go to a new school in FL
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 am

1. What part? Or what big city is it near?

2. Awesome :3 Are you going to be there in August
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh, then i wont see you
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down