RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Games (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Mind Games   (Open) Empty Mind Games (Open)

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Summary/Back story: Placed in a Mental Institution for the Mentally Unstable Juveniles, you are forced to make a new life under strick rules and of course crazy people. However, unlike most people there, you're not all crazy. People see you as a freak, the government wants you to not exist. Why? Let's just say you're...special. You're not the only one though. You make friends with the same problem and try to figure out what's wrong with you and how you controll how you're different...(having a small writes block here.)

Rulse: Keep it clean. You may start being brought into the institution or already there. Maximum of 4 powers so no god mobbing Have fun

Skelly:

Name:
Nickname:
Description:
Power(s):
Other:
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Mind Games   (Open) Empty Re: Mind Games (Open)

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: isabella Maria solstice
Nickname: Bella or bells.
Description: Bella has pin straight black long hair and side bangs. Her eyes are gray normally but they can change color depending on her mood. She's somewhat small and weighs only about one hundred pounds.
Power: she can control the elements/weather
Other: none

Name: Macy charlotte Collins
Nickname: normally people just call her Macy.
Description: Macy has curly dark brown hair with natural amber colored highlights. Her eyes are bright blue and she's an inch or two taller than Bella.
Power: she can control/read peoples minds

Name: Lucas Andrew jones
Nickname: just Lucas
Description: Lucas has dirty blond hair and gray blue eyes. He's muscular and he's about six feet tall.
Power: he has super strength

Name: Austin Leo solstice
Nickname: only Austin
Description: he has black hair that just reaches his ears and bright green eyes. He's 5'11 and he's very muscular
Power: he can control fire
Other: he's Bellas brother
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Name: Katlynn Calden
Nickname: Kat like a kitty
Gender: I swear im a girl unless there's something wrong with me
Description: Kat's about 5' 7" with medium electric blue and her natural blonde hair. She's got large one purple and one green puppy dog eyes and a smile that can charm anyone. Kat's an all around rough person, but once you know her, she's the sweetest funniest gal around.
Powers: I'm a friggen Pyrokenisis and can controll...let's say the "Darkside"
Other: I have tourettes which make me dangerous. I do have slight skitzophrenia and haha...my room's lovely padded

Name: Thackery Millendo
Nickname: Thack
Description: Thack's got medium short brown hair that he flips up in the front. He's about 5'8" with a medium build. His eyes are an olive green.
Powers: I know i have telekenisis, but i dont know if that's all...
Other: None
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Isabella was sitting out in the court yard typing on her laptop. She was current ally working on a book and the editor said he wanted three more haters by Friday. So far, bella had managed to finish almost two chapters even with her older brother next to her, asking her questions about the book every five minutes. Bella finished a sentence and closed her laptop. She looked over at Austin. "look Austin I don't mean to be rude but I have to finish over another chapter by tomorrow. You keep asking me questions about the book and I'd be happy to answer them sometime but right now you're just distracting me from my work. Can you please go find something else to amuse yourself with?" Isabella frowned, she hoped she didn't hurt his feeling by telling him this but she really needed to have some peace and quiet if she was going to finish these chapters in time.

Austin frowned and he nodded when Bella told him to go find something else to do. He didn't mean to be a bother, he had only been trying to actually talk to his little sister for once. They never did talk much to one and other, plus he had been curious blah out what she was writing. It wasnt everyday that a teenager wrote a novel. Austin got up and walked back into the building without sayying anything else. He would find something to amuse himself inside.

Macy was on her daily run around the facility. She was aloud to do this only because she was one of the more stable "patients." There was really nothing wrong with her, it was only be ause she was different that they made her stay here. Macy really hated having powers sometimes, it only made life more confusing and complicated...

Lucas was playing the Xbox. He was currently playing skyrim and he was fighting a dragon. Lucas loved video games, he thought they were more fun than real life. This was probably true for him though because he had spent most of his life inside this stupid place. They were always being tested because of their special abilities. They werent allowed to hang out with normal people because of it... Lucas didn't see what the big deal was... Why couldn't they just hang out and live with regular people and live normal lives? It wasn't fair that they were stuck in this mental hospital, there wasn't anything wrong with most of the people that had powers here.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Name Melina Noelle Hart/Arron Dexter Hart
Nickname:Mel/Arron
Description:

Melina:
Mind Games   (Open) Skins-house-lily-reg

Arron
Mind Games   (Open) I16322153729l

Power(s:(
ability to talk to ghost and kinetic power/ ability to read mind and predict The future
Other:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Kat was sitting criss crossed on a chair in one of the general open areas for all the patients there. She sat clutching her stuffed tiger, the only possession she had of her own. She was forcibly dragged fron her home when she was brought here to the MIFMUJ. She wasn't brought here due to her piwers, no one actually knew about them. She was brought here due to her case of Skitzophrenia and Tourettes. Those two syndromes mixed are not good together. She sat watching the other people doing what they were doing. Kat shook her head in frustration. "Shut up!!!" she yelled as she clutched her tiger shaking her head with her eyes closed. "Just stoppit!!" Kat looked up and bit her lip and made a face. She looked down to her shirt and studied the burn marks she created once when she went into a fit. Kat sighed and went back to observing the others as she sat in the corner.

Thackery sat in the same room as Kat and arched an eyebrow. He was new to the place and was not at all happy about it. He forcibly got up and went to his room, pushing nurses out of his way as they tried to calm him down. "Fnck off you idiots. You had no right bringing me here." Thack smalled his door and sat on his bed. He took a ball and bounced it off the wall infront of the bed. He turned to his roomie. "Dude. What is with you and video games. They ain't ever gunna help you in life...well unless they're exercise games." he made a face and continued to bounce the ball.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

am i in? oh btw do we need make long post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Youre in and naw you dont have to haha xD i twnd to write long ones if i have enough to roll with (plus im also writing a book so i need practice lol)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Melina:
she sit in her room ." i hate this place." she sigh . she really wanted to go home but can't because her parent sent her and her brother to get well in this heck hole. she went out of her room to look for people to talk to that will understand her and how she feel. she only take about her feeling with her brother who somewhere in here but doesn't talk anymore to her for some reason. she sigh sit down next to some guy playing Xbox doesn't say a word.

Arron:
He was looking for a cute girl to wolf whistle at. all his life he been home schooled and never been out side of world because of his psycho parent who force him here with his sister who he was sick of looking at. he see a girl sitting in a chair with tiger and wolf whistle at her to go her attention. he run to corner peek at her then decided to come confront the girl to talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Kat heard the wolf whistle and whistled creepishly back. She liked to answer whistles creepishly. She saw a guy with longish black hair that looked socialy awkward. She gave him a slight smile trying to hold back a verbal tick she could feel coming.

Thack looked up to the girl who walked in. He sized her up and grinned. "Hey. You. You do know you randomly walked into our room right?" Thack chuckled. He hated how these rooms were set up. They were so open to anyone. About three times everyday, some random person would walk in and sit themselves down. Thack tapped his finger on the tabel that was right in the middle of the room.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Idk if this'll work but: Mind Games   (Open) Tumblr_lhi17sJP1n1qh8927o1_400_thumb
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Arron:
he walk to her and sigh . he said these word to here thought he thought to say to here "hi I'm Arron nice to meet to you whats your name" he frowned. he thought what he said was stupid kinda. he tried hide it with a smile and stared at her eye for the moment.

Melina:
she ignore the guys. she sat with his hand between her leg like she used to began reading to kill a mocking bird. she saw her brother was here decided to move to another room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Isabella smiled slightly when Austin left her side. Now she could finally concentrate on her book in peace and silence. Hopefully, she thought to herself, it was almost never quiet here with all the insane patients. They were always yelling and screaming over one thing or another. They were all like this whether they were crazy or not, the people that weren't crazy tended to get into large arguments with the nurses and doctors that were supposivly here to "Help" us. All they did though was make everyone feel worse about themselves or get them agrivated so they started to throw punches or chuck things at people...
isabella sighed and reopened her laptop. She went back to typing silently, she manged to finsih another two pages within the next few minutes. For some reason Bella had always thought that making a book would be harder than this, but it really wasn't. She had only spent about two months working on this book and she had already finished over fifteen chapter, together that equaled about two hundred pages.

Austin walked into the main room and heard screaming and yelling. He thought it would be some crazy person freaking out at one of the nurses or at a doctor again but he saw that it was only a girl with a tiger telling everyone to shut their mouths. Austin smiled slightly, it was good that she was actually sayying what she thought. She didn't look crazy and most of the people that werent and had powers like he and his sister did ended up never talking because of the starange atomsphere. It was good to see she hadn't let this stupid place completely take over her mind yet. Austin wondered if he was like her, sane, or if he was really just like everyone else....
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm

My people:

Name: David
Nickname: Danny
Siblings: no
Crush: no
Secret Crush: no
BF/GF: no
Secret BF/GF: no
Friends:
Best Friends: no
Enemies:
Arch Enemies: no
History: You don't need to know
Personality: Meet me
Looks: Mind Games   (Open) Tumblr_l9nlgxi5Je1qcc32mo1_500
Powers: reads mind, controls minds, controls weather and controls how people feel

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Powers: Mind reading,See and hear things from far, sees the future, and talks to animals
Looks:
Mind Games   (Open) Long_Emo_Hair

Name: Hunter
Nickname: Hunter
Description: Mind Games   (Open) Adorable-beautiful-black-hair-c0cainee-girl-Favim.com-352099
Power(s): Element control,Mood eyes change in her mood,Reads minds
Other:

Name: Ashley
Nickname: Ash
Description: Mind Games   (Open) Megan-Fox-Picture
Power(s): Read and control minds,Controls the seasons
Other:

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Kat smiled. "Katlynn. People back home called me Kat though." she paused and looked around. She noticed some guy staring at her smiling. She knew he was thinking about her being different either in a good way or bad. She moved the hair out of her face and leaned back. "Sorry if i scare you a little..." she shook her head and looked up to Arron. "By the way what you said wasnt dumb. You were home schooled werent you?" she chuckled and arched an eyebrow.

Thack shook his head. He was confused. Being him, he threw the ball up in the air and made it orbit a lamp. His roomie was still playing the Xbox oblivious to the outside world. Thack made a face at him and made the ball fly into the side of his head.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:My people:

Name: David
Nickname: Danny
Siblings: no
Crush: no
Secret Crush: no
BF/GF: no
Secret BF/GF: no
Friends:
Best Friends: no
Enemies:
Arch Enemies: no
History: You don't need to know
Looks: Mind Games   (Open) Tumblr_l9nlgxi5Je1qcc32mo1_500
Powers: reads mind, controls minds, controls weather and controls how people feel

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Powers: Mind reading,See and hear things from far, sees the future, and talks to animals
Looks:
Mind Games   (Open) Long_Emo_Hair

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Arron::
"he look at her in shock. how the hell she knew. he stared at her. "how you know " he smile do you read mind too. "wait you knew gosh im dumb. i can read mine too you know" he smiles at her a little
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I see vamp, i see xD

Kat chuckled. "Hah, no. Just being here, ive learned to read people like books." Kat stood up and and adjusted her shirt. "How long you've been here?"

Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Anna
I walk up to my room and sit down on the bed and sigh. I lay back and close my eyes and slowly breath trying to relax my muscles alittle so I can stop shaking for I have no clue why.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Arron:
"not long" he stretch "i"m been here for 8 month. but i wanna get kick out of here so bad , i hate it here." i stare at her then turned my head to look out the window " i don't why parent would do horrible thing put me here" i sigh heavily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Lucas looked up from his video game when Thackery decided to be an idiot and make a stupid ball fly into his head. Lucas looked over at Thackery glaring, he hated having a stupid room mate and he was stuck with the worst one he could think of. "Dude! what's your problem? You don't just go making balls fly and hit pople in the face!!!" He chuckled it back at him harder than he intended to because of his super strength. "Ever leave me alone or get out of my room." Zak went back to his game, totally ignoring the girl that had barged into their room and sat there reading without even asking if she could be in here...

Austin smiled slightly when he saw the girl look back at him, he didn't want to look like a creeper so he left. Austin went down the nearest hallway and walked down it to go to his room. He would just hang out for a little while, there were a bunch of new people here today so he didn't want to be out in the open. Austin wasn't good with people, plus if they were nuts and not people with powers he didn't want to get injuried, again...

Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Anna
Once I finally got relaxed I walk out only my room in a mini dress with ripped fish nets. I smooth out my dress and crack my back and smile as my bright blue eyes looked around the hall.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 pm

vampire if u want you can rp with me

Melina:
she she went by door of room she enter and sat there to read her book. she love peace and quiet. she heard the guy mention her but ignore them started to read the first page of the book.

ps. ali our private rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Kat placed her hand on Arron's shoulder. "You dont have it as bad as me bud." she started off her room. "Catch ya later Arron." she walked passed the guy that was smiling slightly efore. Kat looked up to him and smiled. She ran down the hall to her room. Kat closed the door and layed on the padded ground. She looked to her ceiling and created a small ball of fire between her hands. She was happy that there was some one ere that was like her.

Thack glared back. "Hey bud. I was here befote you." He walked out of the room to Cafeteria area. He sat down and grabbed some food.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Arron:
he smiled but then he caught up to her to say hi to her ask her room number. he thought way to say it without looking stupid. he thought "carp" in his head and look at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next