RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ - Page 4 Empty Re: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 am

Britt-21 wrote:I am heartbroken
Full Name: Dana. (day-na)
Nickname: anything...
Personality: Nice,kind,caring,smart,cool,funny,not a bad girlfriend
Crush:Eh....
Fiancé:No
Husband/Wife?:Like I said.No
Pregnant:No
Children:No
History:I rather not talk about it
Other: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ - Page 4 Cool-room-design-8 (Piano is replaced with flat screen)
Looks: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ - Page 4 The%2BCabin%2Bin%2Bthe%2BWoods%2B04

Full Name:Logan H.
Nickname: Logo,log.
Personality:Funny,cool,lagit,looks for the perfect one.Loves his friends.
Crush:None
Fiancé:no
Husband/Wife?:no
Pregnant:Umm....Im a guy man
Children:no
History:Looooonnnngggg story
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ - Page 4 1237435331_2959_full (WITHOUT SNAKE BITES)

the only 'hot' i can get is emo....
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ - Page 4 Empty Re: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Nothing wrong with that! :) emos are the hottest

Accepted!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

where do me start?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Ike Emo People Are Hot! Like Trey and Chance <3
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

lolz okies how i start? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Idk ill go first

Caleb

he went outside on the beach, on his back with Swim Trunks on showing his abs he had his black sunglasses on

Chis,Tony

Lay next to Caleb with there earphones in wearing swimtunks all showing off there abs
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Dana: well I had finished packing a while ago and I sighed layig on mu bed since I had finished my room too.It was perfect for me. "Lets hope I can find the one.." I sat up and moved the red curls that were slightly in my face.I got up and decited to get my bikini on.I grabbed my towl and wrapped it around my waist and I walk to the back and I seen 3 guys hanging out showing off.Ok I understand that but what? I didnt go outside yet which was ok.But I didnt want to be the only girl there either...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Chris

he Got up, and walked into the water takeing off his glasses and walking deeper into the water and diveing in

Tony

He smiled, and got up, looking around

Caleb

he just layed there chillin
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm

XD I keep stearing at your sig...XDDDDDD

Dana: I watched one of the guys dive in.I sighed and shook my head.I couldnt just go out there.Im not shy around boys....only when its more than im used to.And it would be more aquward by me being the only girl..Ah Fu** it.I walked out and put my towl down on a empty lounge chair and I layed down on it.Relaxing
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Chris

he comes out of the water, His eyes still close, he fliped his hair water flowing out, he opened his eyes, Put on back in Black Glasses,

IKR! i saw it i was busting out laughing!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Dana: I heard the guy get out of the water and I peeked at him real quick and I looked away quickly putting my shades on and closed my eyes.I listened to him move around and stuff.Ok I had to stay calm and everytrhing.But I think I was blushing! Great.This is just plain great! Gotta have 3 hot guys here showing off and Im the only girl...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm

XD

Chris

He laughed he had the most hottest laugh [XD] He saw dana he smirked and walked over to her, and bended over looking at her, my hands on my nees faceing her "You Seem Lonly"

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:20 pm

XD likt the sig guy hes like 'la lala lala' and then it turns to "WRAHHH!H!!!!" XD

Dana: I blushed slightly more untill I heard his footsteps became louder and he stopped and spoke,I jumped slightly as my stomach dropped.I lifted my Shades and nodded "I am pretty lonely if you ask me.More than you can think of thats for a fact" I sat up completely and looked at him.He had the most gorgous eyes... "Im Dana." (Day-Na)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Chris

He Smirked and stood up "I Could Tell Accuatlly, I'm Chris" he smiled and let out his hand.He liked her name i never met a girl with suck gloreious Eye's, Face Anything, He fliped his dirty blonde/ Brown hair

XDD "lalalala" and now "WRAHHHHHHHHH!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Dana: I shook his hand gently and moved the red curls from my face "Nice to meet you" I smiled warmly.Wow.He looked like a god.He was well built,perfect eyes and hair.The pack..jeeze.. I just wanted him to be mine already.I didnt know what to say or anything,it was hard.I looked over at the water and had a plan "Hey! I think I just saw something in the pool" I got up and pulled his wrist "here lets check it out" I already had it in mind.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Chris

When she grabed his wrist he smirked then she pulled, he walked fast with her to the pool, and fliped his hair on the way "Whoa, What is it? I dont see anything" he looked at the water
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Dana: I smiled "Look,it has dirty blonde hair and gorgous eyes" I pushed him in giggling "See! I knew there was something there and it way you!" I tossed my shades to my chair and laughed.Watching him come back up and all.I hadnt done this in a long time now! And it was pretty good to do it too! It made my day.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Chris

"Oh Do It's That Type of Game" I Hoped out shoakin wet, and walked over to her, seeing her back up, i laugh and pick her up and toss her into the pool and laugh "Ha! Got Ya Back!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Dana: I backed away as he started to come towards me and he grabbed me,picking me up and throwing me into the pool.I held my breath and came back up laughing. "Hey!" I then got out myself and moved my now not so curled hair out of my face and laughed.What else could I do to make him fall in.I dont know but I started to think/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Chris

He Sticked His Toung out at her, seeing her get out, i Grabed her again and held her, and Jumped in me and her both going in, then i hit the water going in i let her go, i open my eyes under water and see her i swam and got out, and fliped my hair and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Dana: He grabbed me again and held me jumping in with me and I awam away and out.I sat on the edge lauging moving my hair from my face.He was very playful.I liked that from guys.I coughed slightly from the water that got into my lungs but not too much got in.Which was good.I Watched him and smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Chris

He smirked and layed down, and coughed, and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Dana: I looked over him and patted his stomach "you alright there,Mr.Swimmy" I giggled slightly and layed down next to him and listening to him breathe.He was someone I can work with and easily.More points.I looked at the sky looking at the clouds and all.They looked really nice,some looked like some different shape
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Chris

he smirked "i do like to swim of coarse" he laughed, and some water driping out of his mouth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Dana: I got up and walked to his chair and brang his towl over.I sat next to him and wiped the water from his face gently "there we go" I smiled and let the towl rest in my lap "So what now? Should we prank your buddies over there?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum