RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Empty нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 pm

ѕтσяу:
You were perfectly happy with your life. Everything was great. You had a lot of friends, a nice family, the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend , so what could go wrong? It seems as if it was all a dream. One day you went to the (insert place here) to meet your boyfriend/girlfriend for a date when you saw them kissing another girl/boy. You were heartbroken. They gave you one of those cheesy lines like,'Im like a (put fancy car here), I can't just stay parked in one garage for my whole life. I need to get out and check out some other garages." You couldn't get over her/him. Your parents saw how miserable you were and went online. They found a brochure to the Heartbreak Teen Mansion. It was on a beautiful exotic island in the Gulf of Mexico. They told you to pack your bags and sent you here. Will you find new love?

яυℓєѕ:
Respect everyone here!
Cussing is allowed but limited.
Sex is to FADES TO BLACK
Make a guy and girl. Even numbers please.
Don't get mad if you don't get the person you wanted to date, crush on, etc.
Put: 'I am heartbroken' if you read the rules.
All site rules apply.
No god-moding. We're humans here, not immortals who run super fast.
No fighting in OOC or just, no fighting at all!

ѕкєℓℓу:
Full Name
Nickname:
Personality:
Crush:
Fiancé:
Husband/Wife?:
Pregnant:
Children:
History:
Other:
Looks:

Rules of Love<3
.♥.Kiss on the lips = I love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = You are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forehead = I comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = I want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = You are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = Be careful
.♥.Play around with hair = Can’t live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = You are mine and I need you
.♥.A hug= I care
.♥.Smiling at each other = I like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = Hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = Your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = I’m losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you
•When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
•When she stares at your lips, kiss her.
•When she pushes you or hits you, grab her and don’t let go.
•When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her.
•When she doesn’t answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
•When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with the TRUTH.
•When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand.
•When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.
•When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh.
•When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
•When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t look away until she does.
•When she’s quiet, ask her what’s wrong.
•When she ignores you, give her your attention.
•When she pulls away, pull her back.
•When you see her at her worst, tell her she’s beautiful.
•When you see her start crying, just hold her and don’ t say a word.
•When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
•When she’s scared, protect her.
•When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her.
•When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
•When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh
•When she walks away from you mad, follow her
•When she stares at your lips, kiss her
•When she pushes you or hits you, grab her and don’t let go
•When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her
•When she’s quiet, ask her what’ s wrong
•When she ignores you, give her your attention
•When she pulls away, pull her back
•When you see her at her worst, tell her she’s beautiful
•When you see her start crying, just hold her and don’t say a word
•When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind
•When she’s scared, protect her
•When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her
•When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
•When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh
•When she doesn’t answer for a long time, reassure her that every thing is okay
•When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with the TRUTH
•When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand
•When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers
•When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
•When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold
•When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t look away until she does
•When she misses you, she is really hurting
•When you break her heart, the pain NEVER goes away
•When she says its over, she STILL wants you to be hers
•Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything
•DON’T let her have the last word.
•NEVER call her hot. Gorgeous or beautiful is sooo much better.
•Say you love her more than she could ever love you
•Argue that she is the best girl EVER.
•When she’s mad hug her tight and don’t let her go
•When she says she’s ok don’ t believe it, talk with her.
•Call her at 12: 00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
•Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
•Treat her like she’s ALL that matters to you
•Tease her and let her tease you back
•Stay up ALL NIGHT with her when she’s sick.
•Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it’s stupid
•Give her the world
•Let her wear your clothes
•When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her
•Let her know she’s important
•Kiss her in the pouring rain
• Leave her cute messages
• Kiss her in front of your friends
• Look into her eyes when you talk to her
• Let her mess with your hair
• Forgive her for her mistakes
• Hold her hand when you’re around your friends AND in private.
• Let her fall asleep in your arms.
•Let her know she’s important.
•When you fall in love with her, tell her.
•Answer her phone calls no matter what.
•When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is, " Whose butt am I kicking today baby?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Empty Re: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Full Name: Sam Marie Hunt
Nickname: Sam or whatever else :P
Personality: Sam is a bubbly girl. She's always looking to meet new people and expand her wide variety of friends. She has moved around a lot, so settling in somewhere new is easy for her. She's kind and caring. She'll stand up for her friends and what she believes in. She won't take crap from anyone. She's bold and daring, but she won't jump off a cliff or anything like that.
Crush: I just got here! HELLO?!
Fiancé: Uhm. No.
Husband/Wife?: HECK NO.
Pregnant: OH SURE. NO.
Children: Ehhh no.
History: Sam has lived all over the country, the world actually. She has moved every year just after school ended. Why did she do this? Her dads job kept moving them. She has been all over. She's lived in Italy, France, New York, California, name it and she's been there! She's traveled many times during the school year too on her dad's business trips. She had a boyfriend who had moved along with her so they could stay together. He moved whenever they did. He stopped when they got to Italy though. That's where he stayed now. They had been perfect together, but he had seen Italian girls. He wanted a new taste of the world, or girls at least. He didn't even break up with her. She went back for a visit and found him making out with some girl. It was a messy breakup. There was lots of fighting, both physical and verbal. Her dad didn't want her to be upset any longer so he sent her to the Heartbreak Teen Mansion to recuperate and live a happy life.
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ DSC09422
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Empty Re: нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Full Name: Lorethan Alexander Lockhart
Nickname: Reth
Personality: Reth is very mysterious. He is charming and kind. He always seems to be up to something, like he's hiding a secret. He is protective over those he cares about. If you hurt them, he'll send you to hell, pull you back out, and put you back in again. But if you get on his good side, you're in for a real treat. He's a great friend when you get to know him. He's romantic and funny, loving and sweet.
Crush: Uhm I just got here. Are you serious?
Fiancé: Noope.
Husband/Wife?: Eh. NO.
Pregnant: I'm a GUY!
Children: NO!
History: He had lived in Canada for his whole life. He had a girlfriend, job, lots of friends, what else could he ask for? It was all too good to be true. He found out that his girlfriend was cheating on him with his best friend. He pleaded with her to stop and told her that he loved her. She ignored him and continued on with his ex-best friend. He totally broke when she ended up pregnant with the other guy's baby. He snapped, almost killing himself in his depression. His parents sent him here to escape his horrible life. So here he is now.
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ ImagesCAYYL7DU
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 pm

I Am HeartBroken

Full Name:Christopher Briggs
Nickname: Chris
Personality:He's a Chill Guy, He Is Juss like any other regular cool guy, layed back, Starts fight's and can finish them.
Crush:No
Fiancé:No
Husband/Wife?:No
Pregnant:...-_- bro ur trippin right?
Children:no
History:
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 2hej5ed
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 23jfu6w

Full Name:Tony Clark
Nickname:
Personality:Layed Back, Hates Drama, Very Brave, He's Strong as u can tell XP, Not afraid of to punch a girl. nothing he breaks the rules, and he's chill sometimes
Pregnant:Oh Hell Naw
Children:No
History:
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 2hp3nzq

Full Name:Blake Ellan
Nickname:
Personality:He;s Funny, Chill,Relaxin, he's loveing, He's careing, hes everything a girl can look into a guy
Pregnant:ajdhsdjsdhjshj! You F Bombing on my bro!
Children:Maybe one day
History:
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 18iu04

Full Name:Caleb Velez
Nickname:
Personality:Meet me ;)
Pregnant:-_- Oh Hell to the No
Children:Maybe one day
History:
Other:
Looks:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 34xjcar

Im Sorry I Only Play Male's ONLY, I dont play females
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 03, 2012 7:02 am

I know :p i was wondering, why is that?

But you're accepted! Who would you like to roleplay with? I didn't post all of my characters. I have more in the 'Charries and Forms' forum. I have two posts in there with my characters :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Lolz :D Yay!

Uhh You can Pick it doesnt matter
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Want to roleplay two couples? :P You have the hottest charries x3

Sam and Caleb and Cassandra and Tony?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Ikr! X3 im so good at finding boys Plus Blake is accutally my bestest friend named Adam He's so HOT! XD im dateing him so im fucking happy XD

Perfect for some reason everytime i put Tony as a charrie of mine people alwas go for him -_-
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat May 05, 2012 12:01 am

O_O luckyy. You get hot guys and i get creepy guys from indonesia emailing me xD

Oh lol do you want me to pick someone else?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

Nu Nu It's Fine! Let's Roleplay!

U Start!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Sam had just arrived here merely 7 hours ago. She had unpacked into her nice big house and now sat in her room, awaiting her housemate to arrive. Who would they be? A girl or a boy? She couldn't wait to find out! She couldn't bear to just sit around and wait all day so she stood up and walked downstairs. Walking into the dining room, she opened the glass sliding door and walked out into the backyard. There was lush green grass near the house and it slowly mixed with sand until it reached the sandy beach beyond the backyard. She took off her flip flops and carried them with her down onto the sand. She walked to the water's edge and stood there with the water lapping around her ankles. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of salty sea air. This was a beautiful place. It was so tropical, and paradise-y. x3

Cassandra stepped off the boat that had transported her here. She carried her suitcase into the 'New Arrivals' building and signed in. After getting her living assingments, she followed the directions on the paper to get to her house. She found it and walked inside, stopping to look around. Was anyone else here yet? It didn't seem so. She walked upstairs and peeked into each of the bedrooms. There were three. One for each roommate and an extra one for a guest room. She picked one facing the ocean and started unpacking her stuff. She looked around her dull room. She would definately have to do this room up later. Looking out the window, she sat on her bed, wishing she was home with her family again. She missed them very much.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Caleb

it was a new place, he had his bags and stuff, he was going to find out who his roommate was, he opened the door seeing a girl [Sam] He Walked up to her and held out his hand "Hi..I'm Caleb"

Tony

He walked into the room, he saw Cassandra, he held out his hand "Hi.."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Sam saw a guy walking towards her. She smiled and turned to face him when he reached her. "Oh hello. I'm Sam." She said warmly, shaking his hand. She let her hand drop to her side. "It's nice to meet you Caleb."

Cassandra looked up, seeing a boy. She was suprised for a moment then she smiled. "Oh hey! I'm Cassandra. Call me Cassia though." She said, holding out her hand to shake his.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Caleb

He smiled as he shook her hand "Nice too eet you too" He Smirked as he put his clothes away

Tony

"I'm Tony" he smiled 'It's Nice to meet you Cassandra" he smiled and put his stuff away
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Cassia smiled. She followed him into the hall and leaned against the doorway of his room, watching him unpack. "So you're my housemate? That's cool."

Sam smiled. "Maybe we can go out to get some furniture for downstairs and stuff like that later. We also need to get food."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Tony

"Yeah, I Guess It's Cool, Least im not Roommates with a Guy" He smiled

Caleb

"Yeah Lets get some" he smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Sam smiled. "Do you want to go right now? Or do you want to wait?"

Cassia smiled. "At least my roommate isn't a girl."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Caleb

"Yeah" he smiled

Tony

'Let's Wait" he looked at her then walking back into the room
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

'I am heartbroken'

Full Name Sierra Leah Ruiz /Mina Ann Ruiz
Nickname: Cc/Mina
Personality:meet me/meet me
Crush:no
Fiancé:no
Husband/Wife?:no
Pregnant: no
Children:no/yes with a guy i broke up with long time ago there twins
History:no
Other: Mina's twin
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Twin-Babies
Looks:
Sierra
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Snapshot_20120218_2

Mina:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Fayeflirtysmirk

Full Name
Nickname: Ryan Bryce Ruiz/Jaime Phillip Carter
Personality: meet me/meet ne
Fiancé:no
Husband/Wife?: no
Pregnant:no
Children:no
History: no
Other:
Looks:
Ryan:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ 5

Jaime:
нєαятвяєαк ιѕℓαη∂. σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιιηg! мαкє ƒяιєη∂ѕ, ƒιη∂ ℓσνє, ωнαт ωιℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ωιтн уσυя ℓιƒє؟ Maxxie

Last edited by Wild one on Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Sam giggled. "Well I'll let you finish unpacking then." She said over her shoulder as she walked back to her room.

Cassia smiled. "Okay." She walked back into her room and finished unpacking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Caleb

"Thanks" He smiled, as He begun to finish packing

Tony

he finished unpacking too
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

May I join supa?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum