RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry - Page 3 Empty Re: Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Zak chuckled and smiled at Kat. "See? You'll be okay Kat, we won't let anyone hurt you. Hurt you or anyone else here for that matter. Besides he didn't see us... I fhe had he would have come after us by now..." Zak went to sit over by Thackey, his bud.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Kat smiled and hugged Chris back. "I know you wouldnt hurt me," she said quietly only so chris would hear. Katlynn also hugged back Naomi. "you guys...are like family." she ate the candy like a little chipmunk. "the reason why im so jumpy tonight isnt because of my dad...or really the incident, but more fear of gettin caught with this." she paused and dug around in her pants pocket. Katlynn took out a broken, blood stained phone. "i went back the next day..and found this. I tried to get it to work but it has a password on it." she paused and looked around the room. "it looked to me like a governmental person owned it. So i brought it here to give to Hacker seeing that he IS a computer nerd..." she looked over to him and playfully smiled. She took the phone and gingerly placed it in Thackery's hands.
Thackery stood there while Kat was getting hugged and blah. He put his hands on her shoulders and slightly rocked her forward and back. "it's okay haha." When Kat took the phone out, his eyes grew wide. A rush of joy, anger, fear, excitement all flowed through him. -what if the murderer is looking for this? What if the cops need it? She got evidence! There hasent even been a case on thi really!!- He cradled the phone and just stared at ir.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Zak looked at Thackery. "Well are you going to try to see if you can crack the password on it or are you going to make Kat bring it for nothing? Come dude get to work." He looked at Kat. "We don't want Kat to have been jumpy for no reason what so ever. Besides, we might find something really interesting on the phone. Blueprints to something or confidential informarion ordered by the president. If we find out what the murder" Zak shivered along with everyone else when he said that word. "was trying to get his sticky little fingers on, we may have a better idea of nothing what we're goiung to be up against if we go public with this. This could be some majore stuff that we might find." He looked around that was probably the most anyone besides Kat had heard him talk...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Chris: I looked as when Kat had handed Thack the phone "the hell? Where did you find it exactly? on the street or something?" I asked her "like spacificly really.Maybe some of us could check it out.like the area.It may be a risk but its worth taking it.Right?" I looked over at naomi who looked shoocked and then said something.

Naomi: "Are you crazy!? what if the half of the group goes and dies? What are we going to do then? Just stay in hiding for the rest of our lives? I dont think so.The best we can do is go out during day,come home before sunset.We get ammo,blades,guns,anything we need.Bars to block the windows and doors.Something to keep us safe and the supplies.Which is just the HQ really,which is here..am I correct?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

we need to take turns XD i had to chage me post 2 times XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Looked around at everyone. She finally took off her hood not caring if people saw her black eye. "The day after ...It...happened, i went back. To that little clearing jn the woods. I saw something shiney under some leaves." She paused and adjusted her collar as if it were shrinking. "i picked it up and kept it. Someone was coming close to the scene so i sprinted out of there. My prints were on it, i couldnt leave it." she closed her eyes and sat on the arm rest of the couch next to Zak. All the while Thack was fumbling around with the phone. "sheesh kat, couldve gotten yourself killed. But anyway, glad youre still here and yes." he turned to chris and naomi. "i can hack this, but it'll take a little." his signature sly grin spread on his face again, knowing that time will make naomi impatient.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Haha xD i t to wait untill one or preferably both you two right now post so, yeah haha xD
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Naomi: I grumbled and then grabbed a thin toothpick and took the phone,I closed my one eye and stuck the toothpick into the charger port and wiggled the toothpick inside and I looked at the phone as it entered 2 numbers,i needed 2 more! I kept wiggling the tooth pick and the other 2 numbers and it unlocked.I grinned and looked through it and seen bloody pictures,My face didnt make me look I looked to well...I looked away holding the phone out to him. "thats.." i shook my head not wanting to say anything

Chris: "kat,from now on you need someone to be with you at all times..." i watched her take the phone and start to unlock it my eyes widen when the phone unlocked and she looked through the pictures,she didnt look too well.. and watched her hand the phone to Thack. "smart girl" I chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Zak chuckled at Thabkery but then looked at Kat's eye. He turned her face towards him to acess the damage. "I want to know who did this do you and when Kat." He touched the edge of the bruise lightly so it didn't hurt her. It was a really bad shiner, and Zak would kill whoever did this to her. No one hurt Kat, no one, not over his dead body.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Kat laughed at Thack when Naomi hacked the phone before him. "poor baby got out hacked." Thackery held the phone and scrolled through them. "these..disgusting..." it looked like he was about to heave. He kept scrolling through and found pictures of what seemd to be plans. He couldnt make them out due to the busted screen. "i'll hook this up to the computer later. There seems to be locked files on here too..."
Kat felt something on her face. It was Zak's hand. She turned to him. Katlynn let Zak touch her face but softly took his hand off it. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. "My mom...she was drunk and got angry for some wacked out reason. Im okay though dont worry," she whispered to him. Kat let go of his shirt and faced back to the rest of them. Thackery and the others were absorbed with the phone. Suddenly it died. "Awww man," thack sighed. Kat looked over to naomi. "got any more toothpicks?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:35 pm

David
I smile taking my jacket back and throw it onto a chair. I walk to the kitchen grab some sodas and beers and bring them downstairs with some food.

Anna
I turn on the tv to a movie that was a comity so everyone could relax
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Naomi: "yeah but it needs to be charged so I can unlock it again" I said and threw the old toothpick away "does anyone have the same charger for this phone?" I looked at the others,hoping so.I seen chris walk down with Ice and gently placed it on Kat's eye.She did need the ice on the bruse...it looked like it hurt like hell

Chris: I walked down genlty placing the ice on her eye "here this might help alittle" I smiled a friendly one.I felt so bad for her...getting hit by her own mom..(writers block...XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Isabella smiled. "I do. Its a droid right? I'll have to go run home to get my charger though, so i might take a little while." She got up and started to talk to the stairs. She would run to get her charger and run right back so that they could keep looking through the pictures tonght, it was the best time to look at them because everyone was here and she didn't want to have to wait until their next meaning.

Zak frowned. "Im so sorry Kat, that must be horrible... He sighed she was one of the nicest people that he knew, she shouldn't have to go through these horrible things with her mother or deal with the shooting like everyone else... She was too much of a kind person for that much drama, he wished there was something he could do. Zak looked up at Isabella, it was the first time he had heard speak in a while, but then he heard that she was planning on going to recieve her phone charger by herself. "Someone Should go with you Bells."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 pm

David
"If she's going somewhere I'll go with her" insay coming downstairs with sodas,food and some beers. I place them on the table and look at Isabella

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Kat denied the drinks from Danny. "im not thirsty danny. But thanks." everyone ignored the tv. She took the ice and blaced it on her face. She jerked her hand from the cold, but got used to it. "thanks for the ice," she smiled kindly. Thack took a soda from Danny. "thanks man. Hey. Domt go no where. I can just hook it up to my computer if you have been listening..." he gave a sarcastic snarl at bella. "but seriously...i do not want to do this right now." he rubbed his eyes and kicked his feet up on the table. "im drained. Night guys!" he laughed andrested his head on his hands as he leaned back on the couch. Kat stole his soda.might as well not let it go to waste," she stated. "Anna, got anything to eat? I get hungry when im nervous sometimes..." she took a little sip from the soda.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Regit i sent you a pm

Anna
I look at her an nod a yes. "Ya I got a lot if food upstairs and some Chips behind the bar."
I stand up and look at her "What do you want?" I say refuring to what she wanted to eat.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Whats that?
Kat smiled calmly. "anything's good."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Private message. Just go up to the home button and there sould be a pm button

Anna
I laugh Alittle "How about some soup?" I say with a joking tone in my voice.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Chris: I watched as David came down,and i grabbed a beer opening it.And I seen naomi glare "Its only one! sheeh" I took a sip-not really a sip- more like a gulp and set it down "I normally dont drink but It pretty much the best for me at the moment" I told her and rolled my eyes shoving my hands in my pocket.

Naomi: I rolled my eyes again at Thack. "bum" I got a water "thanks" I sat down on the single chair and took a sip of my water "kat I really feel bad for you.Maybe you shouldnt be with your mom when shes drunk or anything like that.." i told her "Its better safe than sorry.But dont worry about the bruise,it'll heal up and fast" I smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Isabella glared at Thackery. "you're lazy Hacker. We need to get this done tonight. this might be our only oppurtunity before someone finds out we found the phone. I need to go get my charger. " BNella didn't like the fact that Thackery wasn't agreeing with her. They normally thought the same but tonight he was being too lazy to think straight. They needed to find whatever evidence was on that phone before it was too late...

Zak looked over at Isabella and Thackery arguing. They normally didn't argue about anything, but Isabella made a good point. "I agree with bella, we need to look at these pictures tonight so we can know more about what happened. It'll be important if we want to keep this to ourselves, the more infor we have the better."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

David
"Wait!!" I say and walk to Isabella "I think Anna had an old phone that had a charger that would go great with that. It just upstairs in her room." I say an take the phone as I looked at the charger area "Ya it would fit great."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Kat smiled at Anna. "soups fine." she let out a tired laugh. She looked bak over to Naomi. "i know, that's why i try to stay with you guys as much as possible," she stared off into the distance. Out of the corner of her eye she say Chris with his beer. Kat glared at him and took his drink away. Shiveres went down her spine. Thackery was beung bumbarded by Bella. "Fine!!! I'll probably mess up but okay..." he stood up and went over to the laptop and brought it back. Out of his pocket he pulled out a small wire. "ive got a droid too ya know." he hooked the phone up and set it down waiting for it to load. "it'll take a while." Kat sat there day dreaming. She started to sing a song cause she got bored. "welcome to hotel california...such a lovely place such a lovely face..." she sang under her breath.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:David
"Wait!!" I say and walk to Isabella "I think Anna had an old phone that had a charger that would go great with that. It just upstairs in her room." I say an take the phone as I looked at the charger area "Ya it would fit great."

Anna
I laugh and head uostairs and cook the soup that in a cup and warm it up. I then wrap the cup in a napkin So it wasn't do hot to hold and walk downstairs and hand it to her. "Anyone what something?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Chris: "Aw! c'mon Kat.I cant drink? its not like im going to get drunk or anything!" i sighed and shook my head and just hung over next to Thack.Watching the computer load and everything,then Naomi walked over and watched too.She looked annoyed at me but then was behnd the couch watching Thack,it was so obvious she liked him.

Naomi: "Why cant things in life go faster?" I asked and sighed "give me the phone when it gets slightly charged" I told him and ruffled his hair.I giggled slightly and then pressed my lips onto the top of his head,but I whispered something that he couldnt hear or anyone else and then i took a chair and brang it over,like a loose bar stool one.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Isabella smirked and sat down, satisfied they were getting somewhere with the phone now. That was enough for her atleast. She wanted to make sure they figured out exactly what had happened in the woods. She didn't know why but it seemed like it was going to be very important for them to find out. Bella took a soda from the table and sat on the couch, waiting as thackery loaded the phone. She frown slightly when she thought about how snippy she had been to him. "Im sorry thackery... I didn't mean to be harsh, it just seems like that phone is going to be realy important to what happened. I have this weird feeling that whatever we witnessed in the woods was really important... Im not exactly sure why though..."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next