RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry Empty Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Story: A group of friends witnessed a grusome murder and have sworn not tell a soul, other than the group fearing that they will be hunted down. Not knowing whether or not anyone else saw, these friends travel around fearing that somwhere, somehow, someone knows about them. Making a promise to find out who was the murderer was in the unsolved case, eerie things start happening to them an the ones around them.

RULES: Have some fun and enjoy. Keep it clean

Skelly:

Name:
Nickname:
Personality
Other:

Last edited by Regit192 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry Empty Re: Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Name: Thackery Millendo
Nickname: Hacker
Description: medium, wavey black hair. Electric blue eyes. 5'8". Medium build.
Family: mehh, no one really important
Personality: outspoken, headstrong, funny. Loves to make sarcastic remarks about people and things. Is a computer wiz and videogame lover. Really random at times...most of te time.
Other: Moo. Always wears his single beaded necklace his deceased sister made for him. Best friend is Bella Solstice

Name: Katlynn Caldon
Nickname: Kat or Lynn
Description: 5'6", long, straight strawberry blonde hair. Deep, forest green eyes. Tends to have bruises on her arms.
Family: Abusive father and drunkard mother
Personality: super sweet, timid, shy, funny. Loves animals and is a pyromaniac. Afraid of being separated from everyone else
Other: She doesnt like to be around people she doesnt know well, especailly strangers. Whenever she goes out, she carries a small silver switch knife

Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Name:: Isabella Maria Solstice
Nickname:: Bella or bells depending on who well you know me
Gender:: I'm pretty sure I'm female, unless I have this biology thing really messed up...
Family:: I have two older brothers and a dad but I haven't seen my father since I was seven. I live with my two brothers, Kal and Austin
Personality:: Isabella is a very creative yet quiet girl. She's good at writing stories, drawing, and singing. She doesn't talk much to the people she doesn't know very well, but when she gets to know you Bella will open and up and she will talk a lot. Isabella has ADHD so she can't keep on task or topic very well. She also is very bad at sitting will but this is to be expected. She's really a lovely girl.
Description:: Isabella has midnight black hair that has a purple streak underneath, but her brothers don't know she fed it do don't tell them. She normally wears her hair curly because thats how it is naturally, but sometimes she will straighten it. Isabella's eyes are a piercing green color. They are the color of emeralds. Even though she does not wear colored contacts her eye color looks almost unnatural. Bella is short, around five feet four inches and she weighs next to nothing.
Other:: none

Name:: Zak Lucas Collins
Nickname:: just Zak
Family:: he has no siblings and he lives with his mother
Personality:: Leo is an all over quiet and kind person. He looks out for his friend but unless he needs to say something he normally doesn't. Though, Leo is extremely protective of his friends and of his mother.
Description:: Leo has dark brown hair with bangs that hang in his gray blue eyes. His beautiful eyes are framed with long dark eyelashes. Leo is somewhat tall around fix feet ten inches with a slight build. He doesn't look very muscular but Leo is very strong.
Other:: none

Last edited by Ali9910 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Katlynn hoped over a the steel fence while walking to the middle of the football field. Her navy blue sweatshirt hood pulled tightly over her head. She walked straight, just staring at the ground. Few lights were on, the game finished a few hours ago. It's 1:28am. She stopped. Right in the middle, where it was darker than the rest of the field, waiting. Her eyes full with fright, her hands trembling in her pockets gripping the rubber grip of her switch blade.

Thackery was running...running and running late. "Crap..." he said as he hopped the locked gate to the field. He spotted something in the distance. A person, katlynn. "Kaylynn!!! Ehere are the others?" he dashed down to the middle of the field. Out of breath he doubled over stuttering. "Bella...and Leo...they," he gasped. "they not here yet?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Isabella ran, she was late, very late and she knew that katelynn and Thackery were going to kill her. Her sweatshirt fell down when a huge gust of wind ripped right through where she was standing. Isabella shivered and pulled her hood back over her head. Finally, she made it to the edge o the football field. Bella jumped the fence and stopped at the edge of the field. She saw two dark figures in the middle of the field and walked over.

Zak walked to the football field. He had had trouble sneaking out of the house. Zak thought that he had heard his mom move while she was sleeping. Also, he had tripped... Finally he made it to the edge of the football field. Zak jumped the fence and walked to the center of the football field, appearing right behind isabella. "Hey guys."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Can I use my own Skelly???
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Go ahead and ali, WHO IS ZAK???? xD
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Crap I meant Leo sorry I screw up names alot
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm

My people:

Name: David
Nickname: Danny
Siblings: no
Crush: no
Secret Crush: no
BF/GF: no
Secret BF/GF: no
Friends:
Best Friends: no
Enemies:
Arch Enemies: no
History: You don't need to know
Personality: Meet me
Looks: Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry Tumblr_l9nlgxi5Je1qcc32mo1_500

Name: Anna Kay Leena
Nickname: Dark
Siblings: No
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: No I'm not telling you my pain
Personality: Meet me
Looks: Silenced Gun CLOSED sorry Long_Emo_Hair

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Thackery stood up as he heard people. "Hey Leo," he said as he cracked his back. Katlynn stood staring at him and loosened her grip on the blade. -Friends- she though. -they wont hurt me- She took her hands out of her pockets and clenched them in fists in with er sleeves. "Hi," she stuttered. She didn't look up, not wanting them to see her black and purple bruise around her eye. Thackery looked around and saw Issabella. "Hey durr," he greeted as she walked up. He ran his fingers through his hair and whinced. "i know you guys know why we're here..." His face went pale. "let's go somewhere...more private." He arched an eyebrow and eyed a place under the bleachers. "The others will find us." He started toward them followed by Kat who was like Thackery's loyal pet.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

David
I ran to the football field and climb jumping and landing on the other side of the fence. I jog fast over to the others out of breath almost "Ya thanks for waiting"

Anna
I followed right behind David almost out of breath. I try to catch my breath when I met up with the others I couldn't even speak
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Isabella nodded and followed. She was shivering a lot because of the wind even in her sweatshirt. Unfortunatally she hadnt thought to bring a heavy sweatshirt. Bella had just brought a very light jacket with her... And she was already wearin it.

Zak chuckled and said hello to katelynn. He then went to the bleachers with the other three people. He looked over at katelynn though, something seemed to be bothering her a bit. Was she alright?
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

David
I look at Isabella and smile. I take up my jacket and walk over to her and place my jacket around her shoulders.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Thackery spun around at the sound of people flailing themselves around. "Oh. Haha sorry, we just needed to get to a more private place." he smiled at david and anna. "Y'aal so slow sometimes, ya know?" he chuckled and sat on a bench. Kat sat next to him shaking, trying not to look up. "Hey guys," she sayed watching a leaf blow across their path. "What do you think will happen...you know to us...to that..." she paused and rubbed her eye, as if she migh have been crying. "that waste of air scumbag who...you know." Kat gets angry when talkig, or even thinking about the event that happened not so lon ago. Thackery looked to her and back to the rest. "And that ladies and gentle men, is why i have brought you here."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Anna
"Im not sure what will happen. All I know is that we have to act like out old selfs"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Isabella sat down next to Thackery and cuddled up to him. The wind was cutting straight through her sweatshirt and she was cold. Bella hoped Thackery wouldn't mind her being so close to him.

Zak sat down next to Kate and Ann. He looked at Kate he couldn't figure out why she was crying. He knew that night had been horrible but...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:David
I look at Isabella and smile. I take up my jacket and walk over to her and place my jacket and hand it to her. "Here".
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

may i join?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Thackery let Bella cuddle up to him and let her take Danny's jacket. "You're right Anna..." he scanned them all. "But what if something DOES happen. This...that..whatever it was...it's been unsolved. We're the only witnesses. We cant let that killer just get away!!" His voice began to rise. Kat rested her hand on Thackery's arm. "shhh..." Thackery quieted down. "That person might be a mass murderer and we're the only ones who know about him." he stopped talking and let those comments settle down in everyone. Kat was still shaking, even though she was surrounded by friends...more like family to her. She rubbed her arm. Not where she was beaten, but where she cut herself on a branch that dreadfull night. "i want to go...someone's house...basement...club house. Whatever." she slurred and stuttered a little bit. "i-i dont want to be here right now." She rubbed her eye again. More tears? Katlynn stood up and waited for replies.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes. Yes you may
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry didn't see tht post! Forget what I just posted for Bella.

Bella looked at David and blushed, taking the jacket. "thanks David." she smile and put in the jacket.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Anna
"We can all head to my place. I have a large basement. It's like a livingroom but yet its downstairs."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 pm

And I just messed up two posts >_< Act like I didn't post the other one just the one for thanking danny
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I gtg I'm half asleep -.-
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Im confused but okay :D Kat smiled at anna and stood next to her. "yaay," she said. Thackery also stood up getting ready to leave
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next