RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Britt ONLY!

2 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Me and Britt ONLY! - Page 41 Empty Re: Me and Britt ONLY!

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:11 am

Chris nodded and sat down with her then he shook his head at sleeping on the couch "no, you are not leaving my arms. I cannot let you freak out and wind up leaving and getting lost," he hugged her "I know you're tramatized, I can assure you, no one is getting in this place or anything. No one will touch you either. You were actually talking in your sleep on what he was doing to you back in the car, the cop wrote it down and it was used agaist that guy"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Cassandra blushed hearing that she had been talking about what he had done to her while she was asleep. "Oh....so I was talking in my sleep? Well. I guess it's a good thing that I did." She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. "Then I'll sleep in here with you, still. I do feel safer in your arms." She smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I'm so glad that I have you." She then yawned and closed her eyes, leaning against him. Her body went limp as she fell asleep quickly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Chistian smiled and watched as she fell asleep. He then picked her up, putting her under the covers. He slid in the bed with her and hugged her close. He needed to make her something to eat when she would wake up. She still looked alittle pale, she needed to eat and sleep. "I'll keep you warm"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Cassandra snuggled up against him in her sleep, feeding off his body heat. She slept soundly this time, no nightmares and no dreams. Just darkness. She slept all through the night and into the morning until it was about 10:00 am. She sat up and rubbed her eyes with a yawn. She looked around the room, noticing the sun pouring in through the blinds/curtains. It appeared to be a lovely day. She walked over to the window, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked outside.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Christian was making breakfast for his beautiful girlfriend. He heard her foodsteps and smiled "Good morning Cassandra" he said from the kitchen and his voice carried to the bedroom "I made breakfast, come eat." he put the food on the plates. His and hers.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Cassandra heard his voice float in from down the hall in the kitchen. She smiled and inhaled deeply. It smelled wonderful. She hadn't eaten in days. She walked down the hallway and moved into the kitchen. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her cheek against his strong back. "Morning, Chris." She said before letting go and sitting at the table.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Chris smiled, feeling her small arms around his waist. once she pulled away to sit at the table, he grabbed the plates and put the bigger one in front of her and he sat next to her with his plate, "I hope you like it, sweetheart." he kissed her cheek lightly and started eating with her. He didnt rush though, he didnt want a stomach ache.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Cassandra smiled when he gave her the bigger plate. "Chris. You're a guy. You need more food than I do." She said, taking a bite of her food. She smiled. "Ooh this is really good! Best food I've had in days," she joked. She kept eating and soon all the food on her plate was gone. "Yum. I have not eaten so well in almost a week." She got up and got a glass of water then took a sip. After not having water for almost a week this water tasted so fresh and delicious.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Christian chuckled "its okay, I'll be fine." he said, eating once again. But he was done before her and he smiled watching her eat untill there was nothing on the plate "i'm glad you liked it." he said and leaned back, crossing his arms "Feel more energized? I hope so." he smiled and cleaned up the table "I'm glad you're able to eat though, you looked so pale..." he walked over to her once the dishes were in the sink and he hugged her "But now, you're getting color back"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Cassandra frowned when he said she had been so pale. "Oh. Well. I guess starvation does that to you," she joked. "But I'm glad that I finally got some food into me. I feel much better. More energized. Stronger. Not to mention fuller." She pulled up her shirt to show her ribs and poked one rib. "They stand out pretty well, now." She put her shirt back down and sighed. "Well. I have plenty of time to fatten up again. But not too much."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Chris chuckled "I'll get some drinks that make you have alittle more weight on you." he hugged her lightly "seeing ribs isnt the best thing for ya. if not I can feed you junk?" he chuckled "get you all fattened up and you can be my soup." he laughed and kissed her neck lightly "nom nom" he nibbled on her skin, still chuckling
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Cassandra giggled when he started joking about turning her into soup and when he started nibbling on her. "Hey! I'm not food!" She said with a laugh. She pushed away and stood up. "But on the bright side...I'm light enough for a piggy back ride." She jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Go horsey! Go! Ride like the wind!" She said with a giggle.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

chris laughed and held onto her legs "I dont know how fast I could run with you on my back" he tried running, he was okay, he ran around the livingroom which was roomy since he only had one couch and no coffee table. He spun and laughed before running around the place "Feel the wind in your hair." he stopped and kissed her arm lightly before rnning again with a laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Cassandra laughed. "Wheeee!!!!" After a little bit she could tell he was tired so she asked him to stop. She dropped off of his back onto the couch and smiled. "That was fun," she said with a giggle. She smiled. "So. What would you like to do?" She asked.

Drama is over too fast xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Chris shrugged "Anything" he smiled and sat with her, hugging her lightly in his arms and nuzzling her neck lightly. "I want you to do relaxing things that wont tire you out so fast"

ikr? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Cassandra pouted. "Relaxing things? Ugh. Okay Mom. Thanks for your input," she teased. "Ummm.....let's watch a movie. Or go for a walk in the park. Or something! I don't want to just sit around all day. I need to move! I got food in me and now I need to get some fresh air. Some exercise."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Christian laughed "Alright, well, lets go" he stood up "But you need to change first. Cant be in my clothes all day" he smiled "Unless you can make my shirt look like a girl shirt?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "I'm a girl. Of course I can make this shirt work. She grabbed a hair bunchie out of her purse and tied the shirt into a little tail in the back then tucked it under. It now showed off her curves much better and wasn't so baggy. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Better? I'm sure when you bought this you didn't think a girl would be wearing it. It's comfy. Wait!" She raised an eyebrow. "Did you dress me?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Chris chuckled and watched as she tied it, his face turned red "no! I wouldnt dare do such a thing to make you feel unconfortable!" he sighed "my neighbor did it, she's a nurse so she has to dress people sometimes. I asked her if she could dress you for me since I wasnt that kind of guy"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

dont forget Marked XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Cassandra giggled. "Chill. I was teasing you. I wouldn't mind if you did." She nudged him playfully. She then took his hand and pulled him towards the door. "Outside we go!" He was pretty strong so it was like she was trying to pull a giant weight. "Ugh. You're heavy!" She giggled. "Too much muscle." She poked him in the abs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Christian cooled down and chuckled "Well, working out pays off, I saved you, didnt i?" he smiled and used his feet to walk with her. He met her at the door and pulled her close, pressing a kiss to her lips
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Cassandra smiled at the feel of his lips on hers. It was such a tender kiss. She was convinced it could last forever and she would never tire of it. She pulled away, though, and led him into the hallway. She couldn't wait to get some fresh air. She had been locked inside for days, not counting the time that she had been outside when she had been unconscious. "Yes. I like that you work out," she replied. "Makes you that much hotter."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm

christian smiled and followed "Indeed it is." he took in the fresh air once he went outside "Its so nice out here, isnt it?" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek lightly "I'm glad that you can see the outside again."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Cassandra grinned like a little girl. It was so beautiful! So fresh! It made her feel so alive! She twirled around, her arms outstretched, standing on tiptoe. "Wheeeee!!!!!!" She cried with joy. "I love being outside." She stopped and walked back over to Chris. Spinning had made her dizzy so she clung to his arm so she wouldn't fall over.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next