RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Supa ONLY!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Me and Supa ONLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Supa ONLY!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Nicole smiled and folded her arms across her chest. "I won't take a shower unless you come with me." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom.

Akira smiled but then he was kneeling. She caught her breath. Tears came to her eyes. She smiled down at him. Ohmygosh was he really doing what she tgought he was?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Suppaaa. Meebo me. I'm boorred. :C
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am

Bump!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Jace: He rolled his eyes good naturedly with a smile. "Alright... If you insist." He followed her into the bathroom.

Joss: His heart was pounding. "We have been together for awhile now..... I was going to wait till after Jace and Nicole's wedding to do this but I can't wait any longer." He opened a small black velvet box.

Me and Supa ONLY! - Page 2 EngagementRings

"Akira, will you marry me?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Nicole smiled. "Yay!" She turned on the shower and sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for the water to warm up. She rested her chin on her knee and smiled at Jace. "So what do you want to do today? Do you have any plans?" She shifted into a tiger and laid down on the floor, resting her head on her paws.

Akira almost fell over in happiness. She caught herself on the counter. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open but in a smile. "OHMYGOSH YES!" She exclaimed. She threw herself into his arms and held him tight. She lovingly kissed him. She couldn't get enough of her smexeh werewolf. x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

I miss my kitteh. :'(
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh I'm sorry Fallen Sad I know how you feel. Is she/he the one in your profile pic? I'm going to go put mine as my profile pic right now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 pm

(( Yea. That was my baby. :) He was always photogenic.))

Jace: He sat down by her and thought for a moment. "There is still the new wedding planner. Since the other one tried to take you from me...." He scowled at the thought of that piece of shit waiter working with the wedding planner to slip some kind of potion in Nicole's cake sample to make her fall in love with the waiter.

Joss: He made sure to put the little box on the counter so he didn't drop it. Then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her back. He ws positive that she'd say yes, but since she did, there was still a relief that fell off his shoulders.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat May 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Nicole shifted human again and rested her head against his shoulder. "Oh yeah.....that guy was an @$$." She sighed. "I hope the new one will be better." She looked up ag him and smiled. "Did we ever decide where to have the wedding?"

Akira smiled under tge kiss then pulled back, grinning. "I was so hoping you'd ask me." She said, playing with his hair.

Ugh lame sorry

And aww. ..he's very adorable.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Jace: He shook his head. They hadnt really talked about it. He had been thinking a grand church, or somewhere that Nicole grew up, or even in Ireland, Scottland, ect. "No....."

Joss: He laughed. "I was waiting for the righ time.... But I couldnt wait any longer."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat May 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Akira giggled. "Well you picked the right time. I think we should celebrate with more margaritas!" She grabbed her glass of the table and smiled. "To us." She gave him a loving kiss on the lips.

Nicole smiled. "Okay. We should pick a spot then." She got up and checked the water. It was warm enough so she stepped in.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Joss: He tipped his glass against hers. "To us." Then returned her loving kiss. The taste of margaritas was still sweet and salty on her lips.

Jace: He chuckled. "I can join you if you like, or I will go and make us breakfast"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Nicole smiled and rolled her eyes. "Oh just get in here. Breakfast can wait."

Akira smiled and met his glass with hers. She took a sip and smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon May 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Joss: He also took a sip and smiled back. He gently tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, his fingers brushing lightly on her skin.

Jace: He smiled and stepped in, his hand automatically going to rest on her waist.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Nicole smiled. She moved her arms up to his neck. She kissed his cheek and smiled softly. "Do you want any kids?" She asked quietly. She reached behind him and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

Akira smiled and set her glass on the counter. She smirked. "You're breaking the news to Ron." She giggled. She could only imagine Ron's reaction. She picked up her drink again and finished it. She was starting to be a little tipsy.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Jace: He smiled and gently took the shampoo bottle from her, poured some in his hands, and softly started soaping up her hair, running his fingers through it, making sure the soap was evenly spread. "Of course I want kids. I have wanted them for so long... In one or two of your past lives, I think you were actually pregnant." His eyes darkened at the memory. In that life she had died in a..... Less peaceful way than anyone would want.

Joss: "I will worry about that when the time comes...." Okay, true, him and Ron werent exactly the BEST of friends..... But he didn't think Ron would kill him.... Maybe. He returned his attention to her, and saw her eyes were starting to get brighter. He chuckled to himself. "Had a little to much margartita?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Nicole smiled and leaned into his loving touch. Her smile wanted at his answer. So he wanted kids too! Wait, had she been pregnant in a past life? She didn't remember any of her past lives so it was quite possible. She smiled up at him but her smile faded when she noticed the dark look in his eyes. She frowned. "Something wrong? Was it not yours? Or did it die?"

Akira smiled. "Fine but don't put it off too long." She leaned against the counter, steadying herself. She giggled. "Nooooooo....it's just my first time on alcohol...." She hugged him, kissing him lightly on his jaw. She smiled. "So what now?" She asked, kissing him again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Jace: He blinked and looked back into her eyes. "No. You died." He took a deep breath and sighed. His eyes got a far off look as he remembered. "It was in 1873. You were the daughter of a preacher." He pulled gently on a lock of her hair. "We were in love, as in the other lives and this one. But for the first time, someone else had already claimed you. His name was Matthew, and I do admit, he loved you. But he was a rich man, and always drunk. When he learned you were pregnent with MY child, he went completely mad. He beat you unconcious one night and drowned you in the river, along with the unborn child." Jace closed his eyes.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Nicole's eyes widened. "I died....oh..." She frowned. She knew she had died many times before but it was still a very disturbing thought. She noticed him stare into space again as he told the story. She frowned when it was over and shivered even in the warm water. "That's terrible..." She hugged him tightly. "I hope nothing like that ever happens again....if this live is just like one of those...I don't know what I'd do. It's all too terrible." She took a shaky breath.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Jace: He looked back down at her with clear blue eyes. They no longer had the far away gaze. They concentrated on her, back to the present and where they were NOW. He pulled her closer, his soapy hands rubbing her back and waist. "I will always find you Nicole."

((Sorry, I had forgotten Joss))

Joss: He lightly took the glass from her hand. "We put the glass down.... And go rest." He kissed her back, then swept her into his arms, bridal style. He winked one of his green eyes and smiled.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Nicole saw his eyes clear as he gazed down at her. She felt his reasuring touch and smiled softly. His statement stopped her though. She looked down. "You expect it to happen again?....I hope it doesn't. I don't want to keep dying and losing you." She grabbed the shampoo and put some on her hand, reaching up to lather it into his hair. She didn't like talking about this. It reminded her too much of her past, and what was to come. She played with the soap in his hair, making him have a mohawk and such x3

it's okay :P

Akira frowned a little as he took the glass away. "I don't want to rest." She protested weakly. She was pretty tired, but she didn't want to! Suddenly the room tilted as he swept her off her feet. She quickly locked her arms around his neck, pressing her head forcefully against his shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Make the room stop spinning Joss! Why are you making it spin? Press the off button!" She mumbled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am

Jace: He didn't say anything, just smiled and bent his head so she could reach his hair better. The feeling of her fingers running through his hair felt really good, and he closed his eyes for a moment.

Joss: He held her still for a moment. "Akira, just keep your eyes closed babe.... It will stop spinning in a minute." He said as he quickly, but careful not to tip or rock her, went up the stairs to his room. It was cracked, as he had left it when he came down, and he pushed it open with the toe of his shoe, and went in. He closed the door, then went to the bed and laid her on it. He turned on the bathroom light, because any others would probably bother Akira's eyes.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 am

Nicole smiled as he bent down so she could reach without standing on tiptoe. Giggling at his reaction, she kept playing with the soap in his hair. He seemed to like it. She smiled. She pushed him into the stream of water and washed the soap out. Closing her eyes, she kissed him softly. She pulled away and grabbed the soap to finish washing up.

Akira closed her eyes as he had instructed. The spinning stopped but she still felt lightheaded. She held on as he walked up to his room. She almost fell asleep right there in his arms. She snapped awake when he laid her down on the bed. She looked around and noticed he had only turned on the bathroom light. She smiled a little, he knew exactly what to do. She looked up at him and quickly grabbed him, pulling him down with her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Jace: He opened his eyes after she had pulled away. He playfully gave her butt a little pop. Not hard enough to hurt. He chuckled and shook his head, water flying out of his hair and splashing her.

Joss: He turned his body so he landed beside her, not ontop of her. He quickly slipped his arm under her neck, and pulled her close. "Did the spinning go away? I made sure the switch was off." He said, amusement lighting up his voice as his eyes sparkled down at her.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Nicole laughed. "Hey!" She exclaimed, smacking him on the arm. She backed up into him, pushing him into the corner. She giggled. "Now you're trapped!....Kinda.." She giggled more. When he shook his head, soap and water hit her. She backed away and crossed her arms, faking a frown. "Nice try. But my hair is already clean and doesn't need any of your soap." She smiled and grabbed the soap, pouring some onto her hand before rubbing it onto his chest.

Akira smiled and nodded. "Yes it stopped spinning. Where was the switch? I couldn't find it. Was it in the bathroom?" She asked, glancing over at the bathroom with the small light on in it. With speed faster than you'd expect from someone tipsy, she rolled over so she was on top of him. She grinned. "So what do you want to do?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next