RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing this back because I'm cool.

+4
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
I-Rawr-You
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bringing this back because I'm cool.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Supa myou should get on the other site before I have to go.

And I freaking don't know what to post. I suck at first post I'm really really sorry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bringing this back because I'm cool.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

? Yo! Where is every one?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Right here.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am

I'm here! Sorry I haven't been feeling too well lately.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I know you haven't ='( get better love
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 pm

That depressing moment when you can't find your old form for this, so you have to do another one. :C I have no time! DX Grr. MUST. KEEP. LOOKING.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey Rae I know where your form is I can post it for you if you want.
~
For Rawr, all our Tasha and Koidy love <33

Natasha
The cool night air whizzed through my hair making a low whistle as I ran. My hair whipped back behind my head and thrashed around in the wind. My arms pumped to help propel myself forward as my feet hit the ground and forced my body forward. I was running at full speed to get past the other prisoners and better my chances of getting away. My legs and feet blurred as I ran and I shot forward through the myriad of trees. The sound of my heavy breathing echoed through my mind as I ran and my mouth quickly went dry. I was literally gasping for air, practically unable to breathe, but I still pushed forward. I watched as tree after identical tree flew past me. The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I smashed and destroyed the delicate leaved into nothingness with each step I took. I could just barely hear the wind and crackle of leaves past my breathing and i could vaguely hear the sound of dogs barking echo throughout the forest. I whipped my head around as I ran to see the guards and officers shining around flashlights in search of the escapees. They were pretty far behind me and every so often some lights would stop advancing when someone was caught and tasered or shot down. I swallowed before dropping my jaw to keep sucking in air. I swung my head back around to keep looking at where I was going. I dodged yet another tree and ran on for what seemed like forever. Sweat trickled down my forehead and my back and sides were moist. My legs and feet ached from running to the point where they were numb and continued moving endlessly. I blinked a few times to keep my eyes from drying out with the wind slashing my face. Every time things would blur I would blink. I clenched my side with my left hand and grimaced in pain as my cramp brought me to lean awkwardly, but I managed to keep running. Being fast as I was I made it past a lot of the other fugitives and ran to my literal limits. I took off diagonally from everyone else and made it probably another mile like this before dropping in a lump on the ground. I crawled to the nearest tree and piled leaves atop myself hoping that would help. The leaves crackled and crunched when I moved them and I tried to work fast to avoid attention. When I thought I was covered well enough I laid there and closed my eyes as I tried to catch my breath. When I was finally able to breathe normally again I reopened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. Pitch blackness encased me and the few trees the sliver of moonlight allowed me to see at this hour. I sat up and pulled my hair up off of my neck as I fanned myself with my hand. I rolled my feet and heard them crack before standing again and leaning against the tree. I was pretty thirsty and would need to find water and probably a means of food. I have to keep moving. I felt exausted and run down and tired and I just wanted to give up and lay in the leaves and sleep. But I couldn't, not if I wanted to get away. Now only the sound of the howling wind reached my ears and I lifted my right foot to start moving again. I stepped as silently as I could manage walking on leaves and spit out some dirt that had gotten in my mouth when I collapsed. I pulled my long brown hair to the side of my face and kept walking. I picked up my pace because I thought I heard something behind me. Then I stopped and just listened. At first there was nothing. Then I heard the crunch of leaves. It was small and gentle though, probably an animal. Wait, an animal? If there's animals out here alive there must be some sort of water source somewhere nearby. I squinted my eyes to slits until only the blur of my eyelashes and the trees ahead of me could be seen. I couldn't make out where the creature was but I turned in the direction I had heard the movement from. I sighed and decided to just go on further. I walked slightly fast ahead of myself. It was dark and unless the animal was nocturnal it would have been heading home which means their home isn't far from here and where there's an animal's house there is usually water for it to survive. I continued walking until the moon was high up in the sky, shining down its sliver of dim light on me. I walked a bit further when I heard a splash and cold water surrounded my foot. I stepped back and stood there dumbfounded for a moment before dropping to my knees. The ground was moist and muddy and from the feel of it my clothing was going to be pretty dirty when I got up. I outstretched my arms and slowly reached down, my hands splashing into cool mud. I stood back up and walked through the marshy area before it became flat out water. I stopped progressing into the icy water when I was about knee deep. The wind blew to my left so the water traveled to my left. The current was normal and I figured if I went too far it would get stronger and I would have to swim or something. Good thing I'm a good swimmer. I bent down and cupped my hands, dipping my sweaty palms into the chilly water. I let out a deep breath as I cooled down and even smiled slightly. I lifted the water to my face and smelled it. It didnt smell too muddy, nor did it look totally contaminated. I took a small sip and swallowed. The water did definitely have dirt in it but was clean enough to drink, as far as I could tell. Luckily since I had gone deep enough it wasn't too dirty. The dirt had settled at the bottom where it was pushed by the current. The water definitely tasted bad but water is water and I have to drink it to survive. I dipped my face into the stream and shut my eyes as the cool water rushed over me. I opened my mouth and drank thirstily, occasionally standing straight to wipe my lips and get some air. Once I had had my fill of the strange water I Decided what I was going to do next. I walked from the pond slowly, my pants drenched with cool watter dragging me and slowing me down. My eyes drooped from exaustion and I squatted in the mud a bit away from the stream. I started digging. My hands and arms became caked with mud and dirt, undermeath my fingernails packed to the brim with dirt and mud. I dug the sloshy mud into a nice sized pile before positioning myself on the ground and painting the mud over my body for camoflauge. It was like burying myself in teh sand at the beach, but on a bigger scale. When I could barely move I took one arm and shoveled leaves over myself. Lastly, I spread mus all over my face and stuck leaves on it. I closed my eyes and laid still, adding the last bits of mud to my eyelids and covering my face well with leaves. It wasn't easy to breathe but I wouldn't suffocate. Thankfully I didn't move in my sleep and I'd stay put. By the time the guards and officers got this far, assuming they did by morning, I would look like ground because the mud and leaves would settle naturally atop me. My breathing steadied and my senses blurred as I slipped into an extremely light sleep, ready to wake if alarmed.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
He ran and ran, his longs felt like they were on the verge of collapsing. His feet hurt and his sides ached in exhaustion. The police were gaining on him. They were faster, how did they keep up? Unless all of them did track in school it seemed mighty impossible. With every single step Koidy took, it look as if they were getting closer- closing the thinning gap between them. “Dammit.” He murmured to himself. But what was swearing going to do? He was one of the few unlucky ones that were going to get caught and thrown back in prison. Do you know how much that sucked? When half the prison was running free in the world, he was holed up once more in the suckiest place ever. Koidy tried to push forward, groaning in pain. A guard –only one- grabbed his arm. All he was armed with was a gun, handcuffs and a flashlight. It was only him and he was alone. Koidy took one second to regain his breath, spitting out all the flem collecting in his dry as a desert mouth. The man got the handcuffs on him and Koidy lifted his leg fast and it came in contact with the policeman’s tender area. He fell to the ground in pain and Koidy ran like he never ran before. He couldn’t’ believe it, he got away. How lucky was he? But now was no time to celebrate, actually, it was one of the worst times to celebrate. He gulped in the hard to breath air, not seeming to get enough of the bliss it in stored in his lungs. When all the flash of the flashlights faded, he collapsed under a tree. Head hung low and breath filling his nostrils. Calm your breath, that’s what he was always taught in gym. He never thought it would help in the long run, but, hey, here he was. Koidy couldn’t even crack a small smile at the memory of his gym teacher yelling at him for pulling a prank on someone. What? It was April fool’s day. Everyone was doing it. Koidy rubbed the bridge of his nose. That’s when he heard the splash of the water. Good God. He never thought he would want water so much. Koidy tried to stand up, falling back down once. God, his legs were so overworked he didn’t think he’d be able to walk again. He tried again, only the support of the tree keeping him up. He started limping towards the sound of the bliss of the running creek. As he neared, he stopped dead in his tracks. There was someone on the beach. What if it was…no, they were in the middle of no where, it couldn’t be anyone that could give him trouble. Koidy crawled closer, trying to get a good look at her face. It was Natasha. Thank the lord it was Natasha. Him and her had history. They went back to daycare, everyday. Parents had to much time at work. They were always the last ones. Koidy sent a silent prayer of thanks to the lord and bent down to kiss Natasha’s lips. She was like a best friend to him. But before he could get a peck on her face, she woke up. “NATHSHA!” He screamed in her face, taking her in his arms and rolling around with her in the sand.
~
Natasha
My ears perked at the sound of a gentle footstep quietly crushing a leaf. I was half awake now, laying absolutely still. Someone was definitely there and coming closer. My eyelids twitched and fluttered open as my blurry vision focused. A giant face was mere inches away from mine. Then the person grabbed me and screamed my name. I let out a squeal. "Holy shit!" I yelped in surprise as I was squeezed to death and rolled around. I pulled back to see who it was. Everything happened so fast I sort of missed it. I blinked. Was that...Koidy? Then I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Shut up unless you want to get caught," I wispered harshly. I was kind of stuck in my position beneath him with mud literally everywhere. I wiped some of the mud off my face. "Look what you did, you ruined all my camoflauge," I said with a sigh, looking at the displaced ground. I wiped the hair that clung to the mud on my face behind my head and squirmed a second before giving up with a sigh. "You got a lot bigger. I remember I used to always pin you down and call our parents to see," I said, grinning slightly and letting him know I recognized him. "I didn't know you got thrown in jail. What did you do? You were always such a goodie goodie. Guess I rubbed off on you," I said with a wink. "Now would you get off me? It's kinda hard to breathe like this," I mumbled, squirming some more. I had gotten mud all over him now and I couldn't sleep here anymore. It was too obvious something had happened and someone was here. I would have to find another spot. Maybe I could climb a tree and hope I dont roll over? Heh. Well if Koidy decides to stick around we could pick a spot and one could keep watch while the other sleeps. But of course what would happen if the guard fell asleep? I guess I should've planned ahead of just breaking out, but I didn't exactly expect to get this far. Thank god I'm a runner. I blinked a few times and brought myself to the present. My eyes skimmed over Koidy. He had definitely done some growing up. He was a lot taller and sure felt like he had muscles now too. How did that weak little brainiac turn into a football star? Not that I used to pick on him or anything, I was one of his only best friends. But everyone is picked on by somebody at some point. I looked around at our surroundings for places to go that were safe. Just trees and trees as far as I could tell. The air was slightly warmer now, or maybe it just seemed that way because I had a human blanket on top of me. It was still dark as heck and kinda hard to see. It was virtually silent besides the sounds of crickets and cicadas screeching through the silence, but nothing unnatural or man-made. So maybe we were still alone for now. There didn't appear to be any prisoners or guards nearby, so I guess we're safe. For now, of course. But we have to keep it that way because there is no way I am going back there. I might just have to kill myself if they try to take me.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy snorted out a laugh. “Oh no, your camouflage. Here, let me fix it.” He said, smirking playfully. Getting a handful of mud in both hands, he smashed it over both of her cheeks. “Better?” Koidy was such a kid, always acted like one. Only Natasha accepted that. Everyone grew older and stopped basically enjoying life like he did. They shunned him, but it’s not like they didn’t before. Natasha was his only friend. Sad to admit that someone three years younger than you was your only friend in the whole entire world. Not even his parents. See, they had to love him. Natasha didn’t. She liked him for who he was and that made him feel all warm inside. Natasha knew all of Koidy’s secrets, and she helped him when times were rough. Was it in school? Heck naw, Koidy always helped her with her homework. He was like a free tutor. Someone you could mess around with. Joke around. Professionals are so uptight. They annoyed Koidy immensely. “Pfft. I was always bigger than you. Let me remind you that I’m three years older. See, this equation calls for subtraction.” He started, adjusting his fake nerd glasses. “You take nineteen and subtract that by sixteen. Now, dearest Natasha darling, what do we get?”Koidy smirked and poked her mud covered nose. “Did I forget to teach you how to subtract? I’m pretty sure I covered all the basics before I got into the hard stuff. Someone needs to go back to first grade.” He rolled his eyes at her and ruffled her hair playfully. Even though that he hated the thought of being covered in mud, at least it was with Natasha. Oh, how many times did they make mud pies for their pie shop when she was three and he was six? Koidy rolled over one more time, and ended up on his back. That way, Natasha was on top and she could breath. Plus the fact that he didn’t have to let her go. His Natasha his. CX “What did I do to get in jail? I think I should be asking you that. Didn’t I raise you better than this? How many times did I lock you up in that jail cell in the playground? And you STILL didn’t learn your lesson?” He shook his head, disappointed. It wasn’t really a jail cell, just a doll house they’d use to play cops and robbers. He was always the cop because Natasha hated being them. She claimed that she was a rebel. And now, they both were. “Well..You know that I get bullied a lot.” It was something he never liked saying out loud, not even to the girl he trusted the most. “One guy came after me one day after school.” He said, biting his lip. “He punched me so I pushed him off the sidewalk and he fell and hit his head. People who saw just saw me pushing him and I got charged with assault.” Koidy rolled his eyes. “I didn’t do a damn freaking thing.” Oh, language Koidy. But I’m sure Natasha would let it slide. It was a tender subject after all. Koidy sighed. “Your turn.” He said, looking up at her.
~
Natasha
I rolled my eyes and made a face at him that ended up looking ridiculous because he was smushing my cheeks. "No, it's not better," I said but smiled. I guess he didn't grow up on the inside, only on the outside. I rolled my eyes and tuned him out while he babbled on about subtraction. "Yeah well you may have been taller and maybe a bit fatter," I stuck my tongue out at him playfully when I said that, "I was definitely the stronger one. You would read when you were alone and I would race myself when I was alone," I said with a chuckle. He kept babbling more about school and teaching and blah blah blah. "Nerd," I teased with a smirk. I knew everyone was always jealous of how smart Koidy was. Everything in school always came so easy to him. He never had to deal with upset parents that punished him for bad grades or angry teachers to hate you or even an angry principal. No, for seven hours a day five days a week Koidy had it easy. Thats what bugged everyone. They wished they could be smart like him and were angry they couldn't so they would pick on him. But not me. I mean, of course I was jealous, but I would never pick on my buddy. I sometimes flat out told him how jealous I was and other times just wished I had his brain. When he messed with my hair I focused back on him again and squirmed in his grip. My hair is going to be so muddy it'll turn into mud! I sighed and shook my head in a lame attempt to shake out some of the mud. Then I scrunched my nose when he rolled over again. I waited a moment before I realized he wasn't going to let go. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. So clingy. "Can you please let go of me before I become claustrophobic," I mumbled. Then I got quiet when he started telling me how he got into prison. I frowned when he talked about getting bullied. Rotten scumbags, what did they do now? I gotta get them for this, getting him thrown into jail. Thats crap! Then I raised an eyebrow when he said someone came after him. So someone wanted to fight him even though he looked like he could put up a pretty good fight? Huh. Then my jaw dropped. "What?! Thats bullshit! Self defense! That kid better have died when you shoved him or I am going to have togo back there and kill him myself. Thats a load of shit, getting you thrown into jail when you were defending yourself!! Who was it? I'll make him wish he died when you pushed him," I said angrily. For heavens sake, Koidy gets picked on enough, but attacked and thrown in jail? Cut the guy a break! I reached behind myself and pulled his hands apart before jumping to my feet and looking down at myself. I was literally brown. I shook my hands and arms and legs and feet so it looked like I was doing some sort of weird dance to get some of the mud off. "Well, it's kind of a long story. We have to get going away from here somewhere safer to sleep. DO you know any places near here or something?" I asked him as I eased myself into the cool water. I washed off my hands before drinking the water and quenching my thirst. After that I washed my legs and feet since they were wet already but just picked bits and pieced of mud off of the rest of my body. When I was done I wrung out what I could and stood tall, placing my hands on my hips. "Alright, well do you remember that day before summer when I said I was moving over the summer?" I asked him. "Well, I lied. I knew if I told you the truth you'd want to come or try to stop me or something. So my dad lost his job and we sold some stuff to stay good and all but then mom got too sick to work and dad was trying to find a job but I could tell they were worried. So I ran away so they would have one less person to worry about. I wrote a whole long letter and everything but they still called the cops. I had food and water and stuff and i made it out of the state before I ran out. Then I took two weeks to put together a genius plan to rob a bank. Well I actaully did it and didn't get caught because nobody would suspect a sixteen year old girl to rob a bank. So nobody was convicted because I don't want to get people into trouble by framing them so I just ran off and forged myself a license and stole a junky car. Hot wired it, a guy who sold pot I met taught me, but thats another story. Anyway, I stole this shitty car and tried to jump the border into Canada but the car I stole was stolen because well it was already unlocked and hot wired and ready to go so I wasn't exactly surprised. The next car I stole I stole the keys too to avoid that but got caught running a red light or speeding or something and they got my picture and found and me. Well when they found a load of cash in the trunk they eventually convicted me for robbing a bank, stealing some cars, and speeding through a red light. Since I'm still legally a minor my parents would be in trouble for everything I did and I can't let that happen. So I planned my escape from that prison and stayed silent about my folks. So I broke out and they still have no clue who I really am and who my parents are. Now that I got away I am not getting caught because I can't let my parents be responsible for everything that I did and I can't have them have to worry about taking care of me along with themselves," I explained to him. When I finished I was quiet and just looked up at the sky. I hunted for the moon and saw it was pretty high up. Does that mean it's really late or early or something? "Do you have a clock?" I asked him, figuring the answer would be no. "Well I think we should get a move on to fins somewhere to stay tonight. Tomorrow we can keep moving until we find civilization," I said, almost jokingly. But we kind of are in the middle of nowhere and I had no idea where even a simple gas station was. "I got some friends who can help us when we get some new clothes and supplies and stuff. First thing though, get out of these uniforms. Its way too obvious we're the escaped convicts. And second, find something like big sunglasses or something to hide our faces. That way if our faces are shown on TV we'll be safe. Then we'll see what happens from there," I planned with a nod. "Sound okay?" I asked him, looking back over at him and stopping the pacing I hadn't even realized i was doing. My eyes met his eyes and waited for a response.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
He frowned and brushed some of the mud off of her dirty cheeks. “Well, in my opinion, I thought it brought out your eyes. Made you more sexy.” He said, jokingly. “But, since you hate being gorgeous and being a joy kill, then knock yourself out in taking it off. I’m way to lazy too.” No matter how smart Koidy was, he was always as lazy as a potato. “And I think you blend in with the dirt quite nicely. It’s just your color.” He said, mixing the mud into her hair. “Hey Tasha, we should make mud pies.” He said, face turning into a huge little boy smile. Koidy seemed offended when she called him fat. Yes he was chubby, but he didn’t like it when people called his younger pictures fat. “NATHASHA! I WASN’T FAT! I WAS JUST CHUBBY!” He said, pouting. “TAKE IT BACK!” He begged, giving her the cutest puppy dog eyes. “It hurt my feelings.”Koidy mumbled, looking down. He looked back up as his ears toned into the word read. “Well durhur nerd face, Tasha. Reading is so much fun. It takes you to worlds you can only dream of. Ya know, you should have tried out for track. I would have been at every race you had. WITH POPPA CORRNNNN!” For some reason, Koidy said ‘popcorn’ in an Italian accent. Yup, there’s our Koidy. “The fastest I can run is skipping. So if we’re going to be on the run, you’re going to have to carry me. You do say that you ARE the stronger one. Were you lying to me? Hm?” Koidy pursed his lips, “Jock.” He said, with a sly smirk playing on his lips. “Oh yeah, I went there.” Natasha always hated the jocks. She thought they were too stuck up. Part of the reason why she hated them was because they always picked on Koidy. They always thought they were better than him. And one of the only ways Koidy could get them to leave him alone for a while, was letting them cheat off of his tests. Or by doing their homework. The classic things. “No, I will never let my Natasha go. I own her she is my loyal pet.” He said, kissing her forehead. “EW YOU TASTE LIKE DIRT! GROOOOOOSSSS!” He complained, spitting out the mud he had gotten in his mouth. “That was disgusting. I like kissing you when you’re actually clean. You need a shower.” Koidy bonked her forehead, “What did I tell you about using language like that? Hm? It’s not very polite you know.” He said, smirking. “What would you do if I started swearing up a storm? Would you smack me back to last Tuesday or something?” Koidy sighed and shrugged. “Yeah..I know…Do you really think they cared? That kid got internal bleeding because of me, family sued, blah blah blah. It doesn’t really matter anymore…we’re out.. that’s all that matters.” He sighed. “He’s very much alive. Not dead and you’re not going to murder someone.” He said, shaking his head. “It’s not right…even if he was picking on me.” Koidy sighed, remembered the day. It started out okay, no one was picking on him. In fact, they were leaving him alone. He was almost happy with that. “It was that football quarterback…uh…Timmy.” He said, blinking. “Didn’t you date him once or something?” Koidy asked. Timmy used to be one of the decent people on the football team. But then the rest of the jocks and popular changed him. They never got Jimmy back after that. “Let me think. We’re in the middle of the forest without a topographical map. Uh, let me think about that. No.” He said, smirking. “I’m not that smart, ya know. Sorry to disappoint, babe.” He said, splashing into the water. “I wish this had bubbles. It’s been forever since I had a bubble bath, ya know? I love those things.” Koidy said, splashing around humming happily to himself. “Ew, don’t drink that stuff. That stuff is…dirty. What if some guy took a bath in it? Like we are now. And then he PEED in it. Do you want to drink pee water? That’s disgusting D: Remind me not to kiss you later. Mkay?” He said, dunking under. Koidy always hated his hair when it was wet. It always hung in his eyes and it was just cold. Koidy listened to her. He knew her family was going through a hard time, but his family didn’t really think his best friend was the type they wanted their son hanging out with. So he always brought in extra’s of his lunch to feed her. Or maybe save up enough money and give her some. That was just the way Koidy was. He never could let Natasha suffer alone. They were always together from the start. “You should have told me the truth.” He said in a small voice. The water drained from his hair and trailed down his chin until it dripped in the water. “You knew I would have helped you. I would have done anything to have helped you and you’re family.” Koidy admitted, looking up at her with a hurt expression. “I love you guys to death. You guys were my real family. You knew my parents only cared about my grades and my future…they didn’t really loved me like you guys did.”He sighed and rubbed the dirt clean from his arms. “No..I don’t know what time it is.” He said with a sigh. “I wasn’t a science major. I wanted to be a movie director.” With all the things Koidy knew, you’d think he was going to cure cancer or something like that. “Come on. “He said, holding out his hand. “It’s going to get cold. We’re wet after all and..it’s the middle of fall. Winter’s coming soon.” He said with a low groan of disappointment. It was his first Christmas without his blood family, but his first Christmas alone with the girl that he grew up with.
~
Natasha
I smiled and rolled my eyes, knowing he was just kidding. "Hey I am NOT a joy kill. I bring loads of joy to people especially you. Then I rolled my eyes again. "Well it only matches me because im always outside running around so I tanned," I explained to him. I swatted his hand away from my hair and shook my head like a dog to get out some of the mud. When he suggested we make mud pies I smiled as I had a flashback. I was little and I talked funny and said the wrong things sometimes and other times I just cried. But Koidy could always translate for my parents and tell them what was wrong. He knew me better than anyone else. I remember when we were both sitting in the mud and making mud pies when I tried to eat one and Koidy stopped me and explained how it would hurt my tummy. Then I cried because I was hungry and he ran inside and got me some goldfish. We shared goldfish on the couch inside and then when we finished we went back out and got into a mud fight. We came inside covered in mud and my mom made us run around in the sprinkler to get clean before we came inside. We shared a towel and when we got inside it was time for my nap. Koidy walked me into my room and read me a story to help me fall asleep. "Actually, reading isn't all bad," I said, pulling myself from old memories. Then when he blew up about being chubby I had to hold back a laugh. "Calm down, I didn't say you were fat, just fatter. You know, baby fat. I thought Mister Genius would know what I meant," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well im pretty sure the last book I ever read was about some princess and was when I was like four," I said. "The rest of pretend books are just dumb cause it can't happen, never has, and never will so what's the point in wasting time reading about it?" I asked. Then I sighed. "Nevermind, I just like reality more than pretend stuff. I grew up," I said that last part quietly, not wanting to offend him or something. Then I rolls my eyes. "Cheerleaders don't do track," I mumbled. Yes, I was a cheerleader when I was younger. Before they became snobby bitches anyway. But there was an unspoken rule that if you're a cheerleader then the only other thing you can do is ballets. Gotta stay girly. Then I rolled my eyes. "I WAS the stronger one. Past tense. You're off your brain game today aren't you?" I teased with a grin. "You look stronger now and you're way to tall for me to carry anyway," I added. I rolled my eyes and gave him a little shove when he called me a jock. Then I made a face. "I am not your pet. I belong to nobody but me. If anyone is going to be a pet here its going to be you," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Then I laughed. "Oh you don't like that? Well good cause nobody is allowed to kiss me anyway," I stated matter of fatly. I got more mud and smeared it over my face. "There, no kissing," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I rolls my eyes. "Fuck bitch bullshit crap," I taunted with a smirk. "Who's gonna make me stop?" I asked him. I frowned and sighed as he spoke and blushed when he told me it was Timmy. "Psh, no way I never dated him," I lied. Koidy knew I was lieing. He always knew. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yes I would if it was the only water around for miles and I was dehydrating. Who knows when well find more water. Were lucky we found this or we could've died of thirst out there. You should really drink some," I said seriously, looking up at him with caring eyes. "You don't want to dehydrate and die do you?" I asks him, placing my hands on my hips. "Yeah no problem, no kissing ever," I said with a smile. "Hey, I know that. But you couldn't do anything else. Only I could. And I did. You did a lot already. Don't worry about it. I did what I had to and it just didn't involve you. I mean, I can't let you run away with me its dangerous and I can't let you try to talk me out of it either so I had to go alone without telling," I said with a sigh. "Its complicated." Then I laughed again. "Movie director, right," I said, remembering another time we were little when me and my Barbie dolls starred in Koidys hit movie 'The Princesses. I smiled slightly at the memory. Good times. "Okay," I said, climbing out of the water and starting to walk, leaving his outstretched hand there. We would go until we can't anymore or until we find a place to spend the night," I told him as I started to walk.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
“Puh-lease. You are the biggest joy kill I know. But you know I love you with an intense burning passion greater than the sun and Hell combined.” He said, cracking up. “Or maybe a little less than that. But you do mean a lot to me.” He said, poking both cheeks at the same time. “You have squishy cheeks…and you said I had baby fat. PFFT.” Koidy recoiled his hands away from Natasha’s hair. It was like she was whipping him, when, she was just trying to get the mud out. It just hurt, period. “Natasha.” Koidy asked, looking down at her dazed expression. “Whatcha thinking about?” He asked, slightly curious and slightly concerned. That was Koidy for you. Always worried about the ones he loved. He was the kind of guy that could never see anyone hurt. And if they were, he’d try his darndest to make sure they felt better. Or, close to better. Whichever he could obtain. “Look, if it’s me getting you dirty with the mud, I’m sorry. I was just a little over excited to see you. After all, I haven’t seen you in a year. I missed you a lot.” He admitted, slightly blushing in the dark. “If it makes you feel better I’ll roll around in the mud like a pig and get twice as dirty as you.” Koidy always knew what to say to make Natasha laugh. It was just something they shared. Sharing. When you think about it, they shared everything. Food, secrets, laughs, hugs, money. If it was something they could share, you can bet your life on it that they shared it. Even when she was cold, Koidy would give her his sweat shirt. He didn’t mind freezing as long as she was warm. He had a good heart, compared to some of the other guys in the twenty first century. One of those guys that only came around once in a while. Someone that everyone needed when they were going through a tough time. Natasha was one of the lucky few that got him. A smile scrawled across his lips as he pondered this thought for a moment or two. It meant a lot to him, I guess, because they were such a good pair. “Oh? Can I get you to read a Shakespearian sonnet? Or perhaps Hamlet?” He asked, obviously joking. Natasha wouldn’t even touch a book like that even if her life depended on it. Oh Natasha. “Ahem, may I remind you I was nine. I was adorable. You still thought I had cooties.” He said, pouting. “And I’m pretty sure I’m the sucker that read that book to you. The only book you’ve read was how to cook. And I don’t even think you read that. I think you just like experimenting in the kitchen or something like that. I don’t know. I wouldn’t let you cook for me even if that were the last thing to eat on this planet.” He said, poking her nose. “You’re a bad cook.” Koidy shrugged at her comment on non-fiction books. “You have your opinion and I have mine. I enjoy reading unlike most people these days.” He said, sighing. “I’m not going to force you to do something you don’t want to do. What kind of friend would I be if I did?” He said, giving a small forced smile. Koidy suddenly felt tired and all he wanted was a good long nap. “Oh? So you want to be a cheerleader now.” He said, tickling her. “I bet you would be a great cheerleader. I WANNA BE A FOOTBALL STAR!” He said, happily. “Then you would be cheering for me. OH KOIDY YOU’RE SO COOL HEY KOIDY HEY HEY KOIDY.” He said, jokingly. “That would be the best squad ever, ya know.” Koidy winked playfully at her. Always the playful one, never the killjoy like she was acting like. Where was the fun side he always knew? He hated when people grew up and left him behind to fend for himself. But Natasha wouldn’t do that…right? “Hey, when you’re in jail for a year, you forget things.” He said, smirking. “Guess I might have a lower IQ to your extreme disappointment.” Koidy flexed his muscles as she commented. “Oh really? OHMYGAWD WE SHOULD WRESTLE!” He grinned, tackling her. “I bet I’ll win.” He said with a small smirk. “How much do you want to bet that I will?” Koidy rolled his eyes as she denied her pet status. “You are so my pet. I have a certificate and everything.” Yeah, sure you do Koidy. Oh well, he liked joking. As long as it got a smile out of them, anyways. “D: WHAT?! NOT EVEN YOUR BESTEST FRIEND EVER?! THAT’S NOT FAIR TASHA!! I WANNA KISS YOUUUUUUUU!” He said, pouting. Koidy was always a master at the cutest puppy dog eyes you’ve ever seen. And, almost one hundred percent of the time, Natasha gave into them. “You did too date Timmy.” Koidy argued, frowning at her. “You two went to homecoming together, remember? I saw you kissing at the dance.” Secretly, Koidy was jealous and that was something he would never forget. It pained him to see her kissing a guy that had a mean soul. “Don’t lie to me, Tasha.” He said, voice getting noticeably lower. “It’s never good to lie.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. “I still don’t want to drink this water. It looks disgusting.” He said, poking his finger in and out of it. “I want clean water. You know that comes in a bottle or something.” He said, with a sigh. The talk of Timmy obviously was depressing him. Koidy was never fun when he was depressed. “Ever? Not even when we get married in a big church? The kiss seals the deal babe.” He said with a frown. “What you’re not going to hold my hand? That hurts more than not letting me kiss you!” XC
~
Natasha
I made a face when he called me a joy kill again. Then I smirked. "You think you're joking, but I know you're not," I teased with a wink. Then I stuck my tongue out but pinched my cheeks, making them turn a bright red. "Crap you're right I eat too much," I decided with a frown. Well when you rob a bank sometimes you like to go overboard with things, especially candy and junk food and all that stuff your parents don't let you eat. Then I laughed. "What? Why would I be mad about being in the mud? At first I was but now it just brings back good memories. And you aren't rolling around in any mud because we are going to start walking," I said, grabbing the shoulder of his shirt and pulling him to walk faster. "Read a what? You know I only speak English. What is that, French or something?" I asked him. "Shakespearian sonnet and Hamlet. Sounds French or Italian I guess," I said with a shrug. "How am I supposed to read another language if I don't even know what language it is?" I went on before shaking my head. "Uh, nevermind," I said with a sigh. Then I looked at him. "Speaking of cooties, I bet you do have them still. Thats why you can't kiss or touch me, kay?" I explained, sticking out my tongue and letting go of him. "Eww I am going to be infected," I joked, wiping my hands on my pants. Then I made a face at his comments about me cooking. "Hey I wasn't trying to cook! For your information it was a mad scientist experiment to turn you into Mr. Hyde because you are so nice like Dr. Jeckyll and I wanted to see what your bad side was like. And you're the one who read me that book too, I remember that..." I trailed off. My mom said it was too scary but I demanded Koidy read it to me anyway and I had nightmares for a week. But I never ratted him out, I wasn't like that, I said I looked at the pictures in the book myself. And he knew about how scared I got because I always told him about the nightmares I had, well, what I could remember of them anyway. "Oh and don't even think of calling me a scardy cat because it is not my fault my brain has nightmares sometimes," I said, in case he was remembering what I was. Then I laughed. "Well I could always cheer 'YAY KOIDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!' But that would kind of make it hard to study wouldn't it," I joked, smiling at him. I squealed when out of nowhere he tackled me. "Alright buddy, lets wrestle where there isn't mud and when you do not have a surprise attack ready," I said. Then I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, a certificate? I don't see anything," I said. Then I sighed. "Oh come on do not make that face at me. How come you get a secret weapon and I don't?" I asked with a sigh. "Please no kissing. Its...weird. You don't kiss your guy friends do you?" I asked him. "Didn't think so," I added before he could say something ridiculous like yes. Then I blushed hard and my cheeks flushed a rosey red. "Shut up, Koidy," I said, obviously embarrassed. Then when he seemed upset about my lie I sighed. I thought he was depressed because I tried to pretend I never dated Timmy. "I'm sorry. I didn't know lieing bothered you like that," I said quietly, gazing up into his eyes. "I don't think we are going to get married in a big church or anything like that so ope, no kissing," I said with a smile, sticking out my tongue playfully. Then I sighed again and looked down. "I know you don't want to grow up, and I'm not saying you have to, but we aren't little kids anymore, like it or not. So no, you can't kiss me or hold my hand or whatever else you want to do to me," I said awkwardly. "Wait, that didn't come out right..." I shook my head and changed the subject to something happier. "Hey how about we wrestle now. I think we're an even match now," I teased with a smile. I got up and put up my fists. "Bring it on big boy," I joked with a smile. I waited for him to get up before springing behind him and onto his back, locking my arms around his neck but not tightly and my legs around his waist. Then I slipped down and clutched his chest, my legs wrapping around his and with effort pulling them out from under him. We tumbled to the ground and I scrambled to find one of his arms to pin behind his back.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy rolled her eyes, “Oh Tasha, you know me so well I wish you didn’t. you know how hard it is to lie to you?” He asked, giving her a light punch in the arm. “I can never steal one of your hats without you knowing. You see right through me.” He said, giving another sigh. Koidy looked up at her with one eye to see if she was buying his sorrow. Nope. See? He still couldn’t lie to this chick even to this day. Koidy continued messing with her cheeks. “I didn’t say you eat too much. I just think that your cheeks are really squishy.”He said, patting them before relinquishing them from his torture. “I like your chubby chipmunk cheeks. They’re fun to play with.” He said, ruffling her hair. Her hair still had traces of mud in it and he had to wipe his hands on his orange jumpsuit to get it off. “When we find a place to stay, remember to take a shower.” He said, stilling wiping the mud off. “When I ruffle your hair I don’t enjoy finding unknown substances in it.”He said, sticking out his tongue at her. Oh Koidy, how nice you are. “OOOOH ABOUT THE MUD PIES I MADE WITH YOU??!! Remember when I brought them to your parents and they said that’s what we were going to have for dessert? I was SOO excited when they told me that. I felt like a real life Emerald. You know that chunky chef on TV?” Koidy asked. “I know, I know. But I wanted to roll in the mud. Now can you let go before you dislocate my shoulder? Ya psycho.” He said with a playful smirk. “Maybe this is why you’re still single. You’re too rough on the guys.” He said, attempting to bite off his arm. “…Are you kidding me Tasha? Those are two of my most famous writers out there. Well, Hamlet, I can understand you not knowing. But, Shakespeare? Hello, Romeo and Juliet!” Koidy shook his head at her, “I can’t believe you.” He said. “Cooties? What are you, five? WHAT?! WHAT KIND OF STUPID LOGIC IS THAT?!” There was a single little tear in his eye. You know, like those smiley faces on meebo when you make them cry? Kind of like that. I give people props who can do that. ROCK ON! Well, back to this roleplay post, Koidy was laughing, “Yup, my Koidy germs are crawling inside your ears and up your nose turning you into a feline KOIDY!” Koidy was going to scare her more, but the topic of food got him off topic. He was so hungry, he just hoped his mouth was drooling up a river. “LIES! YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOK-EIES! YOU LIE!” He said, pouting because she was going to know he was lying. Damn, he wish he could lie about sugary sweets too her and then the world would be complete. Ya know? “HEY YOU SAID CINDERELLA WAS THE PERFECT GIRL BOOK! How you got scared, the world may never know. And that’s a classic. EVERYONE likes it.” He said, chuckling. “I can’t believe you had nightmares! But whenever I showed you a gory movies you’d crack up whenever one of those blondes get her head chopped off. And another thing, why do they always have to be blonde? I don’t get it.” It was something that always puzzled even the mind of Koidy-zilla. RAR. “HEY I COULD’VE BEEN A SEXY FOOTBALL STAR! You can’t study for that. Well, maybe the playbook but I don’t think that really counts..” He said, getting lost in his intense mind. “BUT I WANNA WRESTLE NOW!” He said, hitting the back of her head like a little girl. “I left it in my underwear drawer c: That’s where your certificate is, babe.” He said, smirking. “No one has the guts to go in someone else’s underwear drawer.” Well, unless you’re Jackie Chan or something. But he’d just karate chop that drawer into two. Like, HIYA! “Because I’m overly adorable and you grew up. I kept my cute bay-be face. Only people like the Koidy-zilla’s get it. Are you a Koidy? By morning you will be cause my cooties are crawling around inside of you.” If you actually think about that, it’s kind of disturbing o-e. “Well, even if I did have other friends beside you then no. And last time I checked I’m straight. But the question to be answered is Do YOU kiss your guy friends?” He smirked, Oh Koidy. “Only my Momma can tell me to shut up.” He muttered, poking her with a stick. “You ain’t my momma.” He sighed and threw the stick off into the green of the woods. Was it green? Koidy couldn’t really tell it was too dark for his eyes. “JOYKILLL!!” He shrieked into the night. “THIS CHICK IS SUCH A JOYKILL!! O_O” You wouldn’t expect that out of a guy that was just sulking like a kid without candy on Halloween. “I’m never growing up. Growing up is for other people. I’ve never been other people and I never will be. I like it that way.” When she tackled him, Koidy went face down in a pile of…mud. “Ewwww…That’s gross that could have been deer poop or something.” He whined as he rolled over and pinned Natasha on the ground. “ONE TWO THREE I WIN!”
~
Natasha
I rolled my eyes and my jaw dropped. "Chubby chipmunk cheeks? What, am I hairy too now? And how do you even know what chipmunk cheeks feel like? They are so not chipmunk cheeks they are Tasha cheeks," I explained with a nod. I puffed out my cheeks. "Hey look now I got hamster cheeks," I said with a laugh. Then I looked at him funny. "Its funny, you care about my hair more than I do and its not even your hair plus you're a boy," I teased with a grin. Then I laughed. "You do know they threw them out and gave us chocolate cake instead, right?" I asks him with a laugh. (OMG I KNOW THAT DUDE MY GRANDMA WATCHED HIM WHEN I WAS LITTLE! ) then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well at least I don't hit them and cut them and stuff like some real bad girls do. And for your information I am single because I can take care of myself I don't need some guy to follow me around and fight all my fights. I don't have time for that romance crap anyway and I hate it it is way too mushy gushy and totally fake. Happy endings don't exist," I said with an eye roll. "Boys were made to be my friend not to suck my face," I said, referring to french kissing and all that stuff. I dismiss his words with a wave of my hand. "Whatever, from what I heard in school its a romance novel and I hate that stuff," I said with a nod. I laughed. "Yeah well you do have cooties. And they don't crawl around inside of people they infect them from the spot they here touched at and then the people get sick cause cooties are a contagious disease," I explained with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes yet again. "Well of course I had to tell you it was cookies because would you really willingly eat a mad scientist experiment intended to turn you into an evil mean creature?" I asked with a smirk, placing my hands on my hips. "See, I can too lie if I really try," I told him. Then I blushed and made a face at him. "Hey cinderalla is scary because that fairy godmother lady broke into her house! Who wants crazy old ladies breaking into your room! And also the old lady turns pumpkins into carriages and mice into horses and she could probably turn me into something weird. Lastly, that prince charming was such a poser and a fake he was like all over her cause she looked hot. Rapist much?" I explained to him. Haha XD" They're blonde cause its more funny to see yellow hair go flying than other color hair," I suggested with a shrug. "Yeah, you could be a sexy football star and I could be queen of the moony men," I joke with a grin. "Oh? Fine then, I will go get some tongs and fling your tighty whities around till the drawer is empty and there will be nothing, I can guarantee. Oh and ill be wearing super long gloves too just in case. Then I rolle my eyes. "Of course not. Your my guy friend and I don't kiss you, do I? No I don't. I don't kiss anyone except my parents on the cheek. These lips are RESERVED for just in case I lose my mind and marry someone," I stated with a nod. Then I smirked and hunched my back. "Oh, Koidy, child, shut your mouth before momma shops you on the head with her invisible purse!" I teased, laughing. Then I slapper a hand over his mouth. "Be quiet before you get us caught!" I exclaimed. Then I burst out laughing when he said his face could be mushed in poo. "Well deer poop looks like little balls so im pretty sure that's just mud," I explained. "What!? No! I-I was talking it doesn't count. We have to try again," I demanded with a hmph. I got up and pulled him to his feet. "One two three GO!" I said, lunging straight for his legs and feet this time and knocking him on top of me. I scrambled to sit on top of him to keep him down but he just pushed me off and pinned me again. I sighed. "Okay fine you win," I admit with a slightly pouty face. "Now let me up so we can start walking again. We should move at night and sleep in hiding spots during the day in case search helicoptors fly around. I don't think they'll search so much at night since its dark and if they shine down lights people will see and avoid them," I decided. "Okay get off let's go," I said, staring up at him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy started cracking up. “Yes, very hairy. You’re hairier than big-foot!” He said, still laughing his little bum off. “Well, you can only guess. Haven’t you ever fantasized about having a chipmunk for a pet? I HAVE! And the way I see it they are adorable...That sounded weird...whatever. And they ain’t Tasha cheeks cause I own them. So they are Koidy’s cheeks.”He said, patting them. “Squishy.” His eyes were wide with amusement. “Do me a favor and don’t slim down your cheeks. THEY’RE SO EFFIN FUN TOPLAY WITH…that sounded wrong too...” Koidy, embarrassed, rubbed the back of his neck and swallowed. “Nope, you’re cheeks will always be chippy cheeks. Even though hamsters are cute too.” He said with a curt nod. “Yup. But I’d rather a chipmunk for a pet. Like Chip and Dale.” Koidy said, remembering the old Disney shows they used to watch when they were snowed in. Ah, good memories. And with his Tasha. “So? Do you know how many guys these day’s care about their hair? I just happen to be one of those awesome few. So, love me.” He said opening his arms ready for a hug. “Come on Tash, don’t leave me hanging.” He said with a cute little pout. “Thanks for ruining one of the best memories I had of my child hood Tasha.” He said with a fake little sniffle. “That was one of the best days of my life. I would have passed up being Valedictorian just to have our mud pies for dessert...” he said with a small sigh. Koidy was so pro at acting sad in front of Tasha. Half the time she bought it because he was just so damn adorable when he did it. “Pfft, If I was your boyfriend, you’d be fighting your fights AND mine. Double time.” He said with a chuckle. “What? Twilight not your cup of tea either? God, when did you stop being a girl?” He said, giving her a little push. “AHMYGAWD I just infected you with more cooties.” He said with a sly smirk. “Oops.” Koidy said, acting like he forgot. “Romeo and Juliet is one of the most popular works in history. I can’t believe you just said that.” He said. Koidy had read it seven times. He felt like such a girl and that was one of the reasons people picked on him. I mean, what guy reads Romeo and Juliet seven times? “I guess you’re going to get Koidy pocks then. And just to let you know there was no health book in the world that would explain what cooties were. Sorry to disappoint you my majesty.” He said with a teenager-ish roll of his eyes. Oh, was he getting tired. He only acted out of line like this when he was tired. Koidy hadn’t had a nap since last night. He was never the kind to pull an all-nighter. That was Tasha for you. She’d sneak out two nights in a row and not even be tired on the third one. That girl was his idol. Not to get this confused with American Idol or some cheesy show like that. “I WOULD TOO! I LOVE SCIENCE!” He retorted. And wouldn’t it be cool to be an actual Nyan cat? You’d be pooping out rainbows and have a poptart body. Yup, that was living the dream right here my friend. He rolled his eyes, “I know you’re lying because you really were trying to make cookies. I just ate them to make you feel better about your disastrous cooking skills. It took me four hours to clean the kitchen after you were done with it.” Koidy said, giving her a push. “Only you would see a classic like Cinderella that way. I’m pretty sure five year olds didn’t think their favorite princess story was like that.” He chuckled. “You’re really a piece of work, ya know that?” He asked, not really expecting an answer to the rhetorical question. “Suuuurre. Whatever you want to think about Friday the 13th.” He chuckled again. “And thanks for ruining my dreams of being famous.” He said, pouting adorably again. “I thought you would have supported me.” He said, sighing. “And no you won’t! I have my room under lock and key and you’d never find the key.” He said, mouth curving up into another mysterious smirk. “Oh yeah, I went there.” Koidy groaned. Why was she being difficult? He had been planning their wedding since he was in diapers! And she was just throwing all his hard work in the garbage. “You’re mean.” He pouted, hitting her on the arm a couple of times. “PLEASE?? I JUST WANT ONE KISS! JUST ONE!” Koidy whined. “AND YOU OWE ME! I DID YOUR HOMEWORK FOR A WEEK WHEN YOUWERE SICK! REMEMBER?!” Though he would have done It for nothing, he really wanted that kiss. “….My momma never did that to me and why would my best friend do that? I though she loved me!” Wow, this sounds like it’s turning into a soap opera. Why do they call them soap operas? Is soap really that dramatic? Koidy licked her hand when she put it over his mouth. It was such a five year old move. But he never acted his age. Not once. Why was Tasha kidding herself? He’d obviously win every fight they had. He buffed up when he was in jail. He could take anyone he wanted. Well, not those guys on Wrestle Mania I guess. He wouldn’t stand a chance. “I don’t wanna get off. Cause now I’m gunna get my kiss. That’s what it will take to get me offa you. And I wanna real kiss. I don’t want a cheap one.” He said, nodding.
~
Natasha
"Oh, so now I have giant hairy feet and chipmunk cheeks? Okay I am learning some strange things about myself these days," I joked, rolling my eyes. "Yes, it does sound weird but I'm used to it because everyone is weird," I said. "Psh, no. The only pet I would ever want is that puppy dog I tried to make you buy me for my birthday when I was seven. You know, that adorable baby Golden Retriever I just needed. Her name was going to be Princess because she was going to be a princess and I would be that dragon that guards her," I reminded him. Every birthday I would ask him for that dog. "Psh right, you couldn't own me if you paid a million dollars to. And also, owning humans is illegal so I am going to send you back to jail and add that to the years you spend there. Unless of course you free me from slavery then you won't have to go back to prison," I threatened with a smirk. You couldn't tell if I was kidding or serious. "And also, I am going to get plastic surgery to have the fat sucked out of my cheeks so they will be unpinchable," I threatened with a laugh. "You and Justin Bieber are the only people only guys on the planet who care about your hair. Wait, scratch that, Justin Bieber could be a girl named Justine in disguise so just you," I stated with a grin. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yes Koidy, but the horrible guilt of that lie to you was just absolutely unbearable I had to tell you the truth," I said sarcastically. "Well it's a good thing you're not my boyfriend because I only fight my fights and nobody elses and nobody fights mine for me," I explained with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes. "Blah blah blah I dont care about book stuff," I dismissed. "Well you got my Tasha cooties too so I guess we are just going to switch bodies or something," I teased. "Besides, I should be stronger than you so I would be glad to steal your muscles," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. "Nuh uh I am not lieing!! It was a mad scientist experiment seriously for real I am so not joking!!" I protesed, stomping my foot like I did when I was little. Whenever someone said I couldn't do something I would whine, stamp my foot, break the rules, and do it anyway. "The smart five year olds do. They take care of themselves and be careful around old ladies that break in houses. I mean, the lady couldve been a cannibal and just drugged up Cinderella and ate her but she never knew because she died in her weird fantasy world and got stuck there with mister Prince Charming I Save Helpless Girls Living In Rags And Get Hitched With Them." Then I rolled my eyes. "Psh I did not ruin your dream I saved your life. You would've been trampled and crushed out there if you played football. My fantastical cheering would make you turn and stare at me and wave and all that then you would get run over my some five hundred pound senior," I teased. "So technically I was just protecting you." "Hellooooo its called break in. I can kick down your door or smash in through the window. It's really not that hard," I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Yes, I am so mean and evil because I want to spare you the burden of having to live with me in all my annoying glory," I joked sarcastically. When he licked my hand I raised an eyebrow at him. "Two things, one, I think you just licked poop, and two, do you honestly think licking my hand bothers me?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Uh, no way. Whats with you and kissing? I'd expect you to think girls and kissing are icky," I teased jokingly with a smile. Then I squirmed. "Are you kidding me? You're the mean one, forcing me to kiss you. Well I won't do it and you can't make me," I said, smearing mud all over my face and literally glopping it on my lips. When I spoke it sounded almost muffled. "Bet you don't wanna kiss me now," I taunted. I looked like a monster with all that mud on my face and my eyes were closed so no mud would blind me. It didn't even look like I had a face it looked like I was part of the ground.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
“Yes you do. And you know you really should do something about that. It’s not very attractive. Be glad I put up with your hairy feet. Did I mention they smell like rotten garbage?” Koidy pinched his nose and waved his hand in front of it. “They have some weird stank going on down there, Tasha.” He commented. “But, I’m soooooo diggin’ the cheeks. You get rid of them, I will cry.” He said, poking her left cheek one last time. “So squishy.” Koidy seemed so interested in her cheeks. Like they were a new invention and he was the first one to discover it. “I’m caption odd bot here to eat your lungs. Everyone says brains, why not go for the lungs?” What? It’s true! What do you think zombies eat when they come after you? They go for the brains. But, it don’t make them anymore smarter. Heck, they’re as stupid as hell. It’s like when they became zombies some sort of parasite ate away at their brains and they need to eat more to satisfy the bug or they die. I don’t know about you, but it sounds like an epic theory to me. Then again, it’s me. Koidy rolled his eyes at the fantasy that never came true. “I didn’t even have a job. All I had was two pennies and some pocket lint. How and God’s name was I supposed to afford a puppy for you?” He asked, curious too hear her clever retort. “You wouldn’t even know how to take care of a puppy if it was the only thing that would keep you alive! YOU HAVE NO MATERNAL INSTINCTS TASHA!” Koidy heard the dogs future name. God, it sounded so fifties. “Princess? What are you five?” Koidy snorted a laugh. “I’m sorry! It just…I don’t know it sounds….XD SO GIRLY AND SOOOOO UNLIKE YOU!” Koidy was still laughing. He never recalled Natasha telling him that she was going to name the dog THAT. What? The boy couldn’t be nice twenty four seven. No one could. Unless you were well, Jesus o-o. I don’t know, first thing that came to my mind. “I could own you if I did this…” Koidy started tickling her. Something they always did, attack of the Godzilla tickle machine KOIDY ROBOT! Actually, I just came up with that. Sounds like a sick nasty name right? You guys are dying for it. Oh yeah, he was just that cool. “A MILLION DOLLARS?! GIRL YOU ARE OVERPRICED!” He said, doing one of those cool head bobs. Well, maybe they were cool…in 2004. Not now. Koidy seemed horrified, his eyes growing wide at the thought of going back to prison. “You know, if you turn me in, they’d find you too.” His worries lessoned away. “You realllllyyy need to think things out more often. Your plans aren’t really good. They have potential, but they’d never work.” Koidy commented, showing off a smirk. “WHAT THE [This word has been censored so our younger users don’t get offended]?!?!?!?!” If they were in a cartoon, they’d be all these wacky symbols. “NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY!” I think that was the first time in his life that Koidy swore. He was always so innocent and pure. Pfft, that lasted long. “Nut ah. That’s a lie. Andrew Dennis Biersack cares about is hair. He’s the singer of Black Veil Brides. So what do you have to say for yourself now? Hm? And just for your information, Justin Bieber is a girl. He even looks like one. HELL HE EVEN HAS HIS OWN PERFUME LINE! What kind of man has that?! IT’S JUST NOT NORMAL!” I mean, come on. Cologne would have been better. Well, I guess he’s too young for even that. “And I know you love him. He’s your future husband. I am SOO jealous. Choosing a lady over a real man. You set your standards LOOW Tasha.” He joked, shaking his head at the pun. “I know how to fight. How do you think I beat you in wrestling two times in a row. I can handle myself love.” He winked at her. Not really flirtatious, more of a playful one if you will. “YOU SHOULD NATASHA! Book stuff is what gets people far in life. Well, that and hard work…maybe even a bit of dreaming.” Koidy pondered with a simple shrug of his shoulders. “DUDE! I don’t want to be Justin Bieber two! THAT WOULD SUCK! NO GIRL WOULD WANT TO DATE ME!” He said, eyes almost welling with tears. “God damn, you know I’m sensitive!” He said, wiping his eyes. Yup, he really started crying over that cooties thing. “It was not some science experiment. I’m a descendent of Einstein, I think I would know babe.” Koidy shook his head, still wearing his adorable little smile, “I’m not going to give you what you want. You’re not five anymore, Tash.” He said chuckling. “Ohkay, maybe one day you should make an abridged series for Cinderella. That is something I would pay to see.” He said, laughing. God, it felt so nice to laugh again. “LIES! I AM SEXY WHEN I PLAY FOOTBALL! IGET DISTRACTED BY NOTHING EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF!” He said, putting a hand on his chest. “Don’t say that to me again..or I’ll start crying.” He warned. Koidy smirked down at her. “Come on, do you really think mud’s going to stop me from kissing you?” He asked, wiping it off. “Stop being such a priss I just want one kiss.” He whined, playing with her cheeks. “PLEASE?! I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR ONE!” He begged, kissing her cheek. Koidy leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Kissing her. XD
~
Natasha
I rolled my eyes. "Alright, since you want to marry me so bad you are going to have to marry me disgusting feet too AND give them foot massages EVERY night for the rest of your life. See I told you we will never get married my feet just kick you away," I joked, rolling my eyes again. I do that a lot XD "Okay then cry little baby. I can rock ya to shut you up," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. "Well maybe brains taste the best? I bet they taste like ice cream or pudding because its a delicacy dessert in India," I told him with a grin. That's actually true."See I am smart with some stuff," I said. "Yeah well you could've borrowed money from someone or got a job shoveling snow or something or just stole the dog. You ended up in prison anyway so why not have made it worth it? Oh wait back then you didn't know you'd be in jail..." I trailed off dumbly. Then I rolled my eyes. "Psh yea I do! I could be a mom if I wanted all I have to do is kick my kid out of the house to go to school and all," I said simply. "You don't have any maternal instincts either you know. I bet if we both got dogs yours would die first cause you would ignore it and be reading books all the days," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Well I WAS five when I made up her name, mister. What, do you think I should have named her Bitch or Cheese Puff instead?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in question. Then when he started tickling me my eyes popped out of my head and I gasped. "Ah! NO DONT YOU CANT DO THAT NOT FAIR!" I yelped out between laughs. I squirmed in his grip and gasped for breath as I laughed WAY too much. "You...never...own....me!" I protested between laughs. Then I rolled my eyes. "I am not over prices because I am PRICELESS oh yeah you heard me there is only one of me in the world so I am UNBUYABLE. SOLD OUT." I rolled my eyes for the billionth time. "Psh no I would abandon you and leave annonymous phone calls telling where you are," I threatened. "But I wouldn't really do that, so don't cry or something," I said quickly. I laughed. "Okay okay, fine I will stay the same," I said, shaking my head and smiling. Then I started cracking up and nodding. "Oh, I forgot how funny you can be," I said with a smile. Then I shot him a look. "First of all, I am not marrying anyone. Second, whatever, believe whatever shit you want, and third, you are totally not a real man. You're a boy," I said with a nod. I rolled my eyes again. "Nuh uh I am just off my game I am still the Champion," I claimed. Then I frowned. "Hey, don't cry..." I said quietly. I never made Koidy cry. Well almost never. "Don't call me babe." "Okay you can be in the new Cinderella you can be that Prince guy but in the end I am afraid you and the old lady pixie or whatever she is get to die," I said with a nod. Then I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Sure Koidy, sure. Think what you want," I said with a smirk. I made a face at him. "Well right now that is my only hope of stopping you, so hopefully yes," I answered. "Hey that rhymes! Priss and kiss, haha. But sorry, no. These lips are reserved for eating food and drinking water. Sorry," I said with a nod. When he kissed my cheek I squirmed and jerked my head to the side but it didn't do much. Then when he started to kiss me I knew better than to open my mouth to yell at him or something because he would probably French kiss me then. I clenched my jaw and pursed my lips, squirming under him trying to get away but he was too strong. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but then something happened. A wave of warmth shot through me and I found my eyes closing. Koidy was actually a good kisser. Much better than I had expected. My hands curled and gripped his shirt and I pulled him closer and kissed him back. My heart was beating fast and I could hear it pounding. I turned my head to the side and broke the kiss for air. My eyes fluttered open and my breathing turned back to normal as I unclenched my hands from his shirt. I stared up at him in awe and with wide eyes. Oh my gosh, that was so...I don't even know what to think of that. I definitely felt something. Did he feel that too? "Um...can you get off me now?" I asked him, returning from my daze. I decided to pretend like that was nothing special. Well it wasn't really special it was just a kiss. Right? Yeah I was just getting nervous we would get caught from all the noise so that feeling was just worry. Thats all. "Come on, we have to start moving before we get caught..." I said quietly, still a bit shocked. Just pretend like nothing happened. Yeah, thats what Ill do.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy’s lip trembled as he looked at her. “Can’t you shave them or something?” He muttered, holding onto her arm. “PLEASE?! THIS IS MY LIFE LONG DREAM!” Koidy begged, offering his puppy dog eyes. “Rocking me won’t shut me up. I’m not five anymore.” He said, poking her nose. “I’m pretty sure I’m nineteen and you’re only sixteen.” He said with a smirk. “Younger woman. NICE!” He said, cracking up. “Noooo. Heart’s are made with love…..I think they taste better…maybe. I LIKE PUDDING! PUDDING CAKE! O__O I WANT ME SOME PUTTING CAKE! : D TASHA TASHA TASHA CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME PUDDIN’ CAKE?!” Koidy begged. “And how do you know that ice cream or pudding is the delicacy dessert in India? I don’t get it.” He said, dumbfounded. “Did you read that off of Wikipedia? Cause have the time it’s wrong.” Koidy ran a hand through his hair. “That settles it, we’re going to INDIA!” Koidy exclaimed. I wonder how it is to live out in India. “One time I saw a book, ‘How to steal a dog’ I should have gotten it for you. But you know you would have felt guilty over stealing him.” He said, giving her arm a light punch. “I know you have a good heart in there somewhere. If I was a zombie from Zombieland that’s where I would head first.” He said, poking her neck. “That’s not having maternal instincts. That’s trying to get rid of them. Maternal instincts is how you take care of them….and I don’t mean making them make dinner. I mean being a good mother. Like your mom.” He said, purposely forgetting his parents. Natasha’s family was like his family. After all, his parents didn’t give a damn about him. “How do you know if I have maternal instincts or not?” He said, rolling his eyes. “I took care of you didn’t I?” He said, crossing his arms. “ …Oh wait you ended up in jail, I do suck after all.” He said sarcastically. “I wouldn’t be reading books all day! I would play with him! PLAYING TUG A WAR IS SO MUCH FUN! If I played with a dog then I guess we would find out. Sides, I didn’t have any friends besides you to play with their dogs.” He said, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. “I think Cheese Puff is original and I love it. Name her that. I would have call her Cheesy for short.” He said, snorting a laugh. “Lame joke right?” He rolled his eyes, “Gimme some slack.” He said, pouting. “TICKLING IS FAIR! DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A RASPBERRY?!” You remember raspberry’s where your parents blow on your stomach with their mouths? It tickled so bad! Koidy got his face close to hers, “I do own you and you know you love it.” He said, kissing her nose. Oh Jesus is it just me or did that sound kind of wrong? “Only awesomeness can buy you. So I guess I own less then I bargained for.” He said, playing with her hair. “Ew…it’s still muddy.” He said, a little grossed out at its state. “THAT’S CREEPY! YOU SOUND LIKE A PEDO!” He whined, pinching her cheeks. “Now you remember how sensitive I am? Thanks a lot..” He muttered. “THANK GOD. I love your cheeks…but do something about your feet…Kay? Then we can get married.”He said, smirking. “DAMN! YOU FORGOT!?!?!? YOU SUCK! My funny-ness is my bestest quality. I can’t be a book worm all the time ya know.” He said, winking at her. “…….Number one is wrong…I wanna be your husband JUSTIN BIEBER CAN NEVER HAVE YOU.” Koidy screamed out into the night, hugging her close. “NEVEEERRR!” He yelled. Getting his face close to hers once more, their nose touching he repeated it again. “Nev-er.” Koidy rolled his eyes at the ‘boy’ comment. “I AM A MAN…I’m turning twenty soon ya know…Wow…great twentieth birthday.” He sighed. “At least I’ll get to spend it with you.” He said, smiling. “You’re one of the only ones that cared about my birthday…” He said, smiling a bit. It was a warm smile o-o. “Uh-0huh. Ya you wish. I am the champion.” He said, sticking out his tongue. Koidy wiped the tears out of his eyes. “Too late…” He muttered. “WHY?! WAIT…I can call you baby right?” He asked, face hopeful. “Maybe if I do people will think we’re going out.” He said, smirking. “I’d love that.” He said, all happy like. “Cause you are being a priss I just want a kiss…maybe more than one but if you’ll only give me one then I’ll be so happy. I’ll be jumping with joy!” He said, flapping his arms. “HOW ABOUT EATING KOIDY LIPS! OM NOM NOM……That was random…I’m hungry.” He said, eyes growing wide. “Are you gunna find us some fooooood?” He said, playing with the dirt. When Natasha kissed him back Koidy felt like he was flying. All he wanted was to be as close to her as possible. Is that wrong to think that way about your best friend? Koidy cupped her cheek in his hand and one behind her head so they could be a little closer. But she pulled away and ruined it. T wT Sad Koidy. “Um…can I have one more?” He asked, biting his lip. “Please?” He asked, eyes begging. “We can move tomorrow…we’re hidden enough. I wanna ‘nother kiss from Tasha. You ish a good kisser.” He said, kissing her cheek and resting his forehead against her cheek. “Plllllleeaassseeee?” It wasn’t just that she was a good kisser. It was that he felt something. It felt so right to kiss her. So wrong and so right and so lustful. Koidy cuddled closer to Natasha. “Pleassseee?” He begged, eyes growing heavy. “Pllleasseee? I’ll love you forever..”
~
Natasha
I rolled my eyes. Then I grinned. "Are you sure about that? I bet if I rocked you you'd fall asleep. But I'm not gunna sing you a lullaby or anything," I added. Then I made a face at him. "Yeah nineteen you're an old man," I teased with a grin. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeahh so sixteen is almost an adult you know! Besides, I act more my age than you do mister," I teased, sticking out my tongue at him. "Yeah so? Brains probably taste slimy and mushy and are easy to eat cause zombies are all rotten and stuff so their teeth cant chew that great," I decided. "Nah I can't make you any cake cause you dont like my cooking and you wont admit that it was a mad scientist experiment that day," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "So no pudding cake for you it's all mine mine mine," I taunted. "Yeahh well I know stuff see I'm not totally dumb," I said. Then I rolled my eyes. "One problem with that plan genius, we have no way to get there," I reminded him. "We will totally get caught trying to leave the counrty," I told him. Then I made a face. "Hey I would not feel guilty! I stole cars from people before and didn't care about it. Besides, I would be giving that dog a waaaaay better home anyway so you totally should've gotten me that book mister," I said with a HMPH, crossing my arms over my chest. "Blah blah blah I would too be a good mom of that puppy!" I protested, stamping my foot in the mud like I was two. "Psh no, I'm the one who took care of YOU. Mostly at school," I claimed. "Yeah sure I bet the dog would win every time," I joked, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I frowned. "Hey, don't say that, you had some other friends too they just didn't have dogs..." I said. "Seriously? You actually like the name Cheese Puff? Well what if I get a brown dog then should I name him Turd Face?" I questioned, placing my hands on my hips. "NO you are NOT giving me a raspberry unless its the fruit," I said, pushing him back out of my face. "Nope nope nope only I own me and nobody else," I insisted. Then I rolled my eyes. "Quit playing with my hair. Maybe I like it muddy cause I can do this," I said, shaking my head like a dog so little clumps of mud flew off and hit Koidy. I laughed at his expression but wiped some of the mud off his face before he cried or something. "No way, my feet stay the same and so does everything else about me. So we are never ever getting married," I said. "For the last time, I hate Justin Bieber! Why are you not getting that through your head? She couldn't have me if she tried," I informed him. Then when he squeezed me I made a face. "Ow, dude you are crushing me," I managed to huff out as I squirmed in his grip to find a more comfortable position. Then I laughed. "Oh boy, a man, yeah right. You are a boy in a man body then. Twenty? Don't you mean two?" I teased, sticking out my tongue at him. I blushed when he told me how happy he was to be spending his twentieth birthday with me. I looked up into his eyes and decided somehow I was going to make his birthday the best one he ever had. Then I made a face. "No way I still beat you more times than you beat me. When I have good sleep and food I will beat you. I'm just not all healthy and stuff right now," I claimed. "Nope. You can call me Natasha, Tasha, or Nat like everyone else but that's it," I decided with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you would love for people to think you are dating a criminal? That's interesting," I said with a sigh. I laughed again. "Really, a kiss would really make you that happy? Right, sure. You're so weird," I teased, shoving him lightly. "See, this is exactly why you are still a boy. Me, the helpless, defenseless, damsel, princess girl has to go find food for her and her quote manly guard unquote," I joked with a smile. "Corse I'll find some food. We should be able to find a gas station somewhere around here. People build those in the most remote places in case a car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. So we find that, wait till there is like no people there, knock out the people there and rob it. I'll come up with details later," I decided. When he asked for another kiss I gave him a look. "You said one. You have to get off now. And besides, technically you stole that kiss from me because you forced me into it. So it doesn't even count as real," I said that to reassure myself. "Nonono, no more kisses ever. And we have to move NOW we are NOT hidden enough and I am not going to let you-I mean I am not going to get caught and sent back to that place. So come on, get off of me and lets go. And you have to get off cause you said you would if you got your kiss and you did so you cant have lied to me," I said, pushing him up trying to get him off of me. Then we both sat up and I blushed when he said I was a good kisser. "Um thanks," I said quietly, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. Well I wasn't going to admit he was good too because then that would mean I liked it and then that would just make things complicated. My cheek tingled where he kissed it and I bit my lip. This can't be happening. I can't like KOIDY. Hopefully the feeling will go away soon. Maybe by tomorrow things will be normal again. My heart beat a little faster when he moved closer to me and I sighed at his begging. "You aren't going to stop asking are you?" I asked. I knew I wanted to kiss him again too, but I was afraid it would make me like him more or longer or something. Those last words stuck in my head. 'I'll love you forever.' I shook my head. "Like best friend love you mean right?" I didn't want to like him. I wanted to be friends forever. Relationships are bad, they cause trouble and end. Friendships last forever and are almost always happy. "No more. Just be happy I gave you one," I said quietly, glancing up to see his reaction. I frowned at the sadness in his eyes. The way he looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes made me fell all guilty. I sighed and looked at the ground in shame. His sad face made me want to cry. It was like he NEEDED to kiss me or he would die or something. I bit my lip and glanced up at him again. I scooted a little closer to him and placed my hands on his chest. I slowly leaned towards him and paused for a moment while he leaned towards me too. My eyes flicked over his face and stopped at his lips before closing. My heart was pounding in my chest like I just ran a marathan or something. When our lips touched I pulled myself closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer too. This kiss was even better than the first one and lasted longer. Crap, I'm in trouble. But I really can't help it. It's just so special. I lost myself in the kiss and everything just seemed to melt away until all that was left was me, him, and barking. BARKING! I jerked back abruptly and the barking jarred me from the daze I got from kissing Koidy. It was definitely closer, and I thought they retreated! They must have gone to get more men or dogs or weapons or something. I knew we were being to noisy! I jumped to my feet and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and taking off running. I pulled him along behind me but he was going slow. He didn't run as fast as I did, practically nobody did though. I glanced back and I could see the outline of two men and a dog. Think Natasha, think! I ran zig zagged trying to loose them, dodging trees and such. We were staying about the same pace apart and it was getting down to whoever ran out of breath or made a mistake first. I twined my fingers with Koidy's so if he fell or something he wouldn't go down without me. Thats when I felt it. The leaves crushing under our feet changed to dirty rocks. Like pebbles. I think it's a road! The trees were disappearing and faint lights were coming into view. We have to take care of this now. I jerked Koidy forward and stopped abruptly, letting him go and shoving him ahead of me. I ran back around the men and the dog rabidly barked at me and jerked sharply in my direction. He pulled the first guy to the ground and the second tripped over the dog. They stumbled a moment while I ran past back to Koidy. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the lights. It was a tiny town with a few houses and a store, a gas station, and motel. I knew dumpsters were too obvious of a hiding place so I decided to hide where they wouldn't think to look. I pulled him towards a dark house. They were all wooden and old. I smashed open a window in the back and pulled him inside. I dragged him down the hall until I found a coat closet. I pulled him in there and tugged down some of the furry smelly coats hanging in there. I pulled Koidy onto the ground and threw the coast on top of us. We were smushed together and I let go of his hand. We got lucky back there. See how romance and stuff is bad? It gets you in trouble. I caught my breath and laid my head against the wall. "Are you okay?" I asked him, looking at him but seeing only darkness. I decided not to say anything about that kiss. If he wanted to talk about it he could bring it up first. "That was close. We got lucky. I told you we had to move," I said with a sigh. I bit my lip and hoped the police guys just gave up and couldn't find us.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy smirked at Natasha, “So if I sit on your lap right now, you’d rock me too bed? Alright! I’ll do it as long as you hug me in the process.” He spread his arms out wide and beckoned her closer. “I give out free hugs. Come on you know you want one.” He said, cracking up. Oh wow, he sounded like such a creeper. LOL, good thing this was Tasha they were talking about. This was normal behavior for the two together. Friends forever, right? Ever and after. “What? Tasha you have a pretty voice why can’t you sing me a sweet lullaby? Like ‘Hush little baby don’t say a word momma’s gonna buy you a mocking bird.’” Koidy pouted when he learned she wasn’t going to sing. Always, he had always loved her singing voice. One time when he heard her singing in the shower he thought she was an angel. Weird, but it was the straight up truth. “Old man? GET OFFA MY LAWN!” Koidy said in the best old man voice he could conjure up. He even swung his right arm like he was holding a cane. Yup, for Halloween he was that old man from Monster house. Amazing if I do say so myself. “Actually, at the age of sixteen, you are able to disown your parents if you can support yourself. So? I never got the childhood I wanted. I’m making up for it right now. If you have an issue with it, sucks to be you.”Koidy said, wrinkling up his cute little nose. It look like an accordion. “Maybe someone should invent Zombie dentures on a parody of a horror movie. TASHA! LET’S GETA LAPTOP AND DO IT! I REALLLLLLYYYY WANT TOO!” Koidy told her, begging yet again. He had grown accustomed to the habit. But, only around her. No one else was special enough for a tirade by him. “I LOVE YOUR COOKING! When you actually don’t get you hair into it. Remember that one time you made me cereal and there was like seven pieces of hair in it? GROSS!” Koidy said, sticking his tongue out at the nasty memory. “That was disgusting.” He said, staring at her. “AND IT WASN’T!” Why couldn’t she get that through her head? Koidy’s were ninety-ninety percent of the time, right. Or one hundred, your pick. “BUT I WANT PUDDING CAKE! FOR GOD’S SAKE TASHA YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT STUFF! IT’S MY FAVORITE!” Koidy whined on too her. His whining seemed endless. Amazing that Tasha put up with it…at least half of the time. “I never said you were dumb..” Koidy said very slowly, processing her words. “I don’t even recall you ever…wait..never mind…you failed fifth grade math. But I think that was the teachers fault. She sucked…she was always yelling at you guys too.” Koidy said, running a hand through his light brown hair. “Not if you grow a mustache and I shave my head.” Koidy said, waving his arms in the air. “DO YOU HEAR THAT AMERICA MY GIRLFRIENDS BRINGING ME TO INDIA!” Koidy screamed, excitedly. “Don’t even deny you don’t want to be my girlfriend. I see the lust burning in your eyes. And maybe if you admit it, I’ll give you another kiss.” Koidy offered with a flirtatious little wink. “Well, dogs are a part of their family. You know you would feel bad. It’s like kidnapping a kid. You wouldn’t’ even know what to do with the dog.”Koidy retorted. “You’d be lost. I’d have to take care of it.” I can’t believe after all the years that they’ve known each other, that this dog topic is a regular argument amongst them. Amazing, I give them props. “How do you know it would be a better home? YOU WOULD STARVE IT FOR GOD’S SAKE!” Koidy said, laughing now. It was funny how Natasha thought she could take care of a dog when she had no maternal instincts. If you can’t take care of a kid you can’t take care of a dog. Period, case closed. “God, how long are you going to argue over your fantasy puppy that you’re never going to get?” Koidy questioned, raising an eyebrow at the girl before him. “So? It wasn’t my fault that I got constantly bullied. People just didn’t accept me for me….it was there problem..” Koidy said, voice growing very quiet by the time the sentence ended. He never like bringing up the torture he endured in school. Bad memories but what do you expect? “Yea? What other friends? There was you, you, you….and you.” Koidy said, flicking them off on his fingers. “I don’t know what you got with your math but I only got one.” He gave a frown. “Can we not talk about my nonexistent social life here?” Koidy asked, growing very weary and annoyed at the subject on hand. “I think Turd Face is a sexy name….though I think all the other puppies in obedience school would laugh at him for having a stupid name.”Koidy said, shrugging. Koidy snatched Tasha’s waist and pulled her against himself. “COME ON! I WANNA GIVE YOU A RASHBERRY!” Koidy exclaimed, pressing his lips to her neck and giving her one. As he pulled away, he was in a fit of laughter. “I’m pretty sure your parents technically own you……o-o” Koidy shrugged, unsure of himself for once in his life. Was that even possible? For Koidy, the Koidy to be unsure of himself? Only God knows. “Owwie…” Koidy said, sniffing as he picked the dirt off of his orange jumpsuit. “Meanie…”He mumbled under his breath as he brushed some of the dirt off of himself. “Fine, I’ll still marry you and she’ll be jealous cause I’m going to invite her to our Indian wedding. WE’RE GONNA HAVE PUDDING CAKE!” He yelled out into the night, hugging her tight. “OMG I CAN’T WAIT.” Koidy said. If he was a girl, he’d be squealing with joy right now. But, he was a man and men do what men do. What was that again? I don’t know….I forgot. Wow, I’mma smart. “So? I’m stronger. You should buff up or something so when I give you big bear hugs you won’t crack like a stupid twig.” Koidy offered, letting her down. “No, I’m pretty sure I’m turning twenty. Though, the number two is in the number twenty….You got something right there.” Koidy said, offering a soft and gentle smile to HIS Tasha. “That’s cheating because I was all nerdy back then…I buffed up in jail…work out stuff. YEAH..” Koidy said, totally seeming un-amused about it. Koidy looked at her when she said she wasn’t healthy. “Jesus…” He muttered, finally realizing how tiny her figure had gotten. “Tasha…”he was at a loss of words for how she looked right now. It was so dad to behold that sight of her. She was always…so plump…don’t tell her I said that. “Babe, Baby, Sexy, Honey, cutie, and all of the above.” Koidy said, smirking. It looked like a smirk of the devil himself. Yup, that was Koidy all right. Surprising, surprising. “Oh yeah I would. They would think I was totally bad-ass.” He said, ruffling her hair. “I WANT A KISS….YOU’RE SO KISSALBE!” Koidy admitted his eyes growing more so in size. “Food sounds nice…” Koidy murmured into her shirt. Until now, he hadn’t realized how tired he had gotten from escaping those cops. It was such a work out. “Nooo I want as many as I want.” Koidy said, giving a goofy grin. When Tasha kissed him, Koidy instantly pulled her into his lap, wrapping her muddied legs around his waist. He wanted to make it last and make the most of it. Koidy ran his fingers up and down her spine, tangling them in her hair when they reached her brown locks. It was bliss, the lust that he held was relishing this, soaking up Natasha as she sit in his lap. This was like a dream come true. But, it all ended too quick. Couldn’t something just work out his way for once? But, he was still dazed from the kiss. The only thing he had going through his head was how much he enjoyed that kiss with Natasha. Man, it was something else I can tell you that. When he finally regained his wits, they were in a closet…Really close too. This was his chance. Now, go. Koidy reached over and wrapped an arm around Natasha’s waist. “Now that we’re hidden, would you mind if we finished what we were doing before they interrupted?” Koidy sounded so sure of himself. He didn’t sound like a five year old wanting a candy bar. For once, he actually sounded somewhat like a teenager. Koidy pulled Natasha closer to him, pressing her tight up against himself so that there was absolutely not space between them. His eyes were still dazed from the earlier kiss, glazed over with the hope of romance all lust cast aboard. “I love you Tasha.” Koidy blurted out without really thinking. What kind of love could you really call this? Just ‘oh she’s the only girl I can get’, a friend love, or something more than both. Koidy leaned down and pressed his lips upon Natasha’s. Instantly, he body flowered with warmth and he wanted more of her. Strangely, each time Koidy kissed her, she kissed him back. That must mean something, right? After all, he wasn’t stupid. Smartest in his class, valedictorian. It was so cramped in the closet it was amazing that Koidy wasn’t complaining about claustrophobia. Always, when he was a little kid and he was hiding, he’d burst out because his hiding spot was too small and he couldn’t handle the size. Classic Koidy.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Natasha
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I would rock you for about a second and if that didn't work then I would knock you out to shut ya up and drag you around to get you places," I decided with a nod. "Nope I don't need a hug free or not," I said, shaking my head. I blushed when he said I had a pretty voice. I never sang to him so he must've listened when I was in the shower. Well good thing I lock the door XD. "Shut up midget baby dont open your yap, or mommas gunna buy you a muzzle," I edited. Then I giggled at his old man impression. "You gotta squint your eyes like you're going blind," I informed him. Then I rolled my eyes. "We cant afford food, what makes you think we can afford a laptop? I am not stealing one of those the security at electronic stores is a lot more intricate than at food stores. Then I blushed. "Shut up! That wasn't my fault I was like three and the cereal spilled on the floor so I picked it up and put it in the bowl and it went in with the hairs from the floor. I knew if I told you you wouldn't want to eat it no matter how many seconds the Five Second rule is," I admitted. "YES IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!" I said, sticking my fingers in my ears to block him out. "Fine you get your damn pudding cake," I told him with an eye roll. "Yeah yeah I failed a lot of stuff unless you helped. And all teachers suck. They failed life and got stuck with a miserable job teaching little brats. She yelled at me the most though because I uh would skip class for important stuff," I said quickly. Koidy always hated when I skipped class. He didn't like when I got in trouble with people. But I hated math especially that year. I kept skipping it to hang out with Bryan and his older brother. They lived in my neighborhood. Anyway, I shoved Koidy. "Be quiet! I am not your girlfriend and we are not going to India, for the last time," I explained with a sigh. "That burning lust you see is burning lust for sleep because I am exhausted from all this running and you woke me up before when I was trying to sleep. "And you aren't allowed to kiss me again anyway so why would I admit a lie for it?" I questioned, shaking my head. I made a face at him and mocked him talking. "Blah blah blah lies lies lies. I would NOT feel guilty because it WOULD be at a better home and it is NOT like kidnapping a brat, i mean child, because kids are more noisy and talk too much. Dogs cant talk," I said with a HMPH, crossing my arms across my chest. "Nonono I would take care of it all by myself and you would not be allowed to and it would be at a better home because I am better than those people who fed him one chicken nugget a week," I exaggerated. "And I would totally feed it all sorts of puppy food from those puppy stores!" I claimed. Then I lightly hit his arm. "Not funny mister. And I might get that puppy someday you never know!" I insisted. Then I frowned and grabbed his hands, balling them into fists. "Hey, stop it. Don't beat yourself up about having not so many friends. The friends you did have were true friends at least who will stay with you for ever and ever," I said with a warm smile. I hated how he always was so lonely. Its not fair, he didn't deserve to be alone like that. I laughed when he said Turd Face was a sexy name then frowned when he mentioned everyone laughing at Turd Face because of his ridiculous name. It seemed like in a way he was relating himself to Turd Face in the way they would both be bullied. "Well I like Princess so thats her name," I decided with a nod. "No stop let go-AHHH!" I yelped and squirmed while he gave me a raspberry. When finally finished I slapped him upside the head. "You need to learn to listen to me more," I said with a nod. "When I say no, no means no," I added. "Nope only I own me. And for the last time I am not marrying you!" I exclaimed with a huff. Then I frowned. "Hey those are not bear hugs they are murder hugs! You try to kill me cause I won't marry you!" I claimed ridiculously. I didn't like the way he looked at me like I was the runt of a litter or something. "Hey its fine I'm just out of shape from sitting in a cell every day. I got fat," I lied. What really happened was that the guard came to feed me and every day I threw the mush at his face for three days. On the fourth day I was so starving that I ate the mush and he watched me and called me nasty names. Then he decided to just stop bringing me my mush and eat steak in front of me. Well being me I stayed strong and held my head high but on the inside I was literally dieing. But it didn't last too long because I broke out. But I decided to just not tell Koidy that because it would bother him. Then when he called me all those names I shoved him and stuck my fingers in my ears again. "GAHH LALALA NOT LISTENING I CANT HEAR YOUUU," I said stamping around him in a circle. I blushed again when he called me kissable. "I am not kissable only I can kiss myself not you any more nonono," I protested with a sigh. Then when we were in the closet I bit my lip when he put his arm around my waist. I tried to pull him off but it was kind of hard in a closet. I blushed hard at the way he spoke. Good thing it was too dark in here to see anything. "I-" I was kind of at a loss for words for a second because he was totally taking charge and being like...manly. This was a new side of Koidy I didn't even know existed. "No we can't you got enough kisses," I said with a sigh, pressing myself back against the farther side of the closet. It wasn't far at all, I could still feel his hot breath blowing down into my hair. Then he pulled me right back and pushed myself against him. My body and brain reacted differently. I snuggled up against him and laid my head on his shoulder but said, "Koidy stop it! Let me go!" I half mumbled it into his shirt. I wanted to take it back though. I wanted to just fall asleep like this in his arms. I lifted my head and lamely attempted to pull away. I was barely trying because I knew what I wanted, but still some part of me felt it was wrong. My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised at the way he said he loved me. Part of me wanted to tell him to shut up, but another part wanted to say I love you back. For safety I just kept my mouth shut. Then he was kissing me again. "No Koidy-" I tried to say past his lips but the need to kiss him back was too great. I pushed him back against the wall and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him back yet again and my heart thudded beneath my chest. I knew I was going to be in trouble with Koidy for this and I would probably have to explain stuff I couldn't, but I pushed all of that aside and just focused on our lips moving together in a romantic passionate dance. Everything was silent except for the sound of us kissing. And this time I didn't break the kiss, nor was it interrupted. In fact, I probably could kiss Koidy all night. I knew with every kiss I wanted him more and more. This was going to have to be the last one unless it was already too late. But if this really was to be our last kiss I wanted it to be long and memorable. I wanted it to last forever.
~
Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy blinked his eyes at her. Feisty, always feisty as hell. His lips curled up into a smirk, “You think you could knock me out right now? For god’s sake I’m a f-cking giant!” Koidy said. And it was true. When they both stood up straight, Koidy was at least a good foot or two higher than her. Guess it comes with age. “Why would you drag me around to places? What, do you still not like my hair? Would you bring me to get a haircut or something like that?” Koidy asked, slightly curious on the locations he’d be unconscious with Natasha. And in no way did I mean that in a perverted way. “PFFT. You’re so grumpy. Come on, just one hug.” Koidy said, holding out his arms for her. “MIDGET BABY?! GOD DAMN BEST INSULT EVER! Can I have it?” Koidy asked, jumping up and down. “JESUS AND NOW IT’S MY NEW NICKNAME!” Koidy gave her a toothy grin. “That really just made this day twenty one percent better.” Randomness is the key to this boys heart c:. “A muzzle? Sounds fun…but do they even sell them for humans? OMG do you know what you should get me? A STRAITJACKET I hear those are so much fun to be in.” Koidy said, all excited and stuff. He had major mood swings, as you can see. “But what happens if my old man version goes deaf instead of blind?” Koidy questioned her. Sometimes, Tasha thought she knew it all, but really, it was him. Bwha. Yeah, that does sound kind of snooty. “Yes..I really wanna laptop…if you grow a mustache and I shave my head we can get jobs and buy one for me so we can make videos online.” It almost looked like he was going to cry again. This was one of his dreams. Make a hit comedy on Youtube. Oh yeah, he thought THAT big. Only the pros could do that. “Pfft, and you would know what the security’s like in Best Buy.” Koidy chuckled, giving her a push. “I’m kidding, lighten up.” You had to lighten up if you were around Koidy. He made A LOT of jokes. “WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST THROW IT OUT AND GET ME A NEW BOWL?!” Koidy exclaimed, horrified that she dropped HIS FRUITY PEBBLES on the floor. That sucked. He never looked at those colorful ovals again. Were they ovals or circles? The world may never know, says the tootsie pop commercial. “I DO?!?!?? REALLLY!?!??” Koidy asked, eyes growing wide. “YAY We’re getting puddin’ cake!” Koidy screamed so all the world could hear. What? Who wouldn’t’ be excited about that? Oh, you’re right, idiots. “Important stuff? Like making out with Timmy? Yeah…I find that WAY important.” Koidy said, laughing at her. “When you came back for science your hair was all messed up and stuff…god’s sakes we were only in fifth grade and you were already French kissing guys. By eighth grade I wouldn’t have been surprised if you went father if you know what I mean.” Yes Koidy, EVERYONE knows what you mean. Sometimes you can be so thickheaded, ya know that? “WHY CAN’T WE DATE?” Koidy said, frowning. His earlier excitement over the pudding cake had left him with a frown. “PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!” Koidy said, hugging her tight and swinging her around. “OH MY TASHA!” Koidy sang horribly into the night. “How I love thee.”Okay, someone reallllyy needs to get this boy in bed. “You were trying to sleeping in a mud puddle?” Koidy asked, his eyes growing wide. “Ew.” Was all he could muster out of that. It sounded gross. Beyond gross, actually. “BUT I WANNA KISS YOU! YOU’RE LIPS ARE SO MUCH FUN TO KISS! SO SOFT AND EVERYTHING! LIKE A BABY’S A**!” Koidy told her. “What do you think barking is? That’s their voice, stupid.” Koidy said, rolling his eyes. “To them, what you’re saying is gibberish.” Koidy hated it when dogs got debarked. They just lost their voice for god’s sake. “One chicken nugget? What was it shaped like a dinosaur? THEMS ARE MY FAVORITE!” Koidy said, smiling. “Can we gets some?” He asked, holding onto her arm. “Please?” Sounded like a kid begging for ice-cream. “What? Are you going to steal it when we go cross country?” Koidy asked, raising an eyebrow. “I only had ONE friend. So it isn’t plural.” Koidy said, quietly. “The rest just wanted me to do their homework or something…and I did it cause I was desperate.”Koidy said, running a hand through his hair. “Can we not talk about this?” Koidy asked, biting his lip. “But I wanna name her cheese puff…that name was my favorite.” Koidy said, with a nod. “Uh-huh.” He said, smiling lightly. “What? You used to love getting raspberry’s from me..” He said, pouting again. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO GROW UP!” Koidy said, almost crying. He missed old Tasha…when she didn’t give a damn about anything and did everything. Now she seemed…like an adult or something. “I OWN YOU!” He screamed, flapping his arms. “OH YEAH, Tasha did you see my tattoo?” He asked, showing her the sleeve of roses he had gotten for his birthday last year. “I think I made them put our names in there somewhere….I always forget where because they’re twined in with the thorns or stuff..” He said, smiling down at it. “Murder hugs…o-o I am a hugging killer!” Koidy said, smiling. “I LOVE IT!” He loved anything that was random or made him happy. “You are pretty fat..” Koidy said, poking her tummy. “Squishy.”KOIDY! That’s rude! Women don’t like it when you comment on how chubby they’ve become. LEARN HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN FOR GOD’S SAKE! Koidy pulled her fingers out of her ears and smirked. “SEXY BABE!”He said, kissing her forhead. “I think I’m going to keep that one.” He said, offering her a playful wink. “How? Are you going to go make out with your pillow or something? I thought only guys did that..” he said, blinking. “And kissing you is like…damn..” He said, smiling. XD. Koidy kissed her neck lightly. “Tasha…Please?” He asked, stroking her hair. He really liked her…and he wanted her with words that he couldn’t even speak. “No I didn’t.” He protested. “Stupid cops ruined the other one. So it didn’t count…I wanna nother.”He said, pouting. Koidy smiled softly as she snuggled up against him. She was so warm in his arms xD LOL. He could lie like that with her all day if he could. When Tasha kissed him back, he started to French kiss her. Koidy wanted to experience a different kiss unlike the others with her. All in all, he had never kissed another girl ever in his life besides tonight. Tasha was his first kiss and he wanted her to be his last. His fingers traced up and down her spine and tangled in her long brown hair. Koidy rolled over onto his back so Tasha was on-top of him. They were kissing so long, he lost track of time, but he decided it was time for a breath for both of them. So he pulled away, his breathing ragged and looked up into her eyes in the dark. She was so beautiful in low light XD LOLOLOLOL. Koidy smiled and kissed her jawbone, his fingers still tracing up and down her spine. His fingers even started playing with the hem of her shirt.
~
Natasha
I made a face. "Yeah well I could figure something out," I protested. "I never said I don't like your hair I just don't care about it as much as you do," I said with a nod. "Your hair is...hair," I said with a shrug. "I don't love it and I don't hate it. It's a mutual feeling. Why are we talking about this anyway?" I asked, shaking my head. "I am not grumpy I am Natasha. Grumpy is a midget man who macks on Snow White," I stated. I rolled my eyes. "You are so weird. And insane probably," I teased. "I don't care I will get a dog one and make it fit," I threatened. And again I rolled my eyes. "Right, that works because you are part insane," I decided with a nod. "I will get one the first chance I get," I joked. Then I made a face at him. "Well then he will just go deaf AND blind because I will make sure to spray Pepper Spray in his old man eyes," I decided with a nod. "Well I don't want to grow a mustache and how would you shave off your hair if you love it so much? You going to tape it to your chin like a beard?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Then I nodded. "Actually I do. I was going to steal from there when I decided it was too dangerous. Then I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I just didn't think of that at the time," I said, shrugging. "Besides, what you didn't know didn't hurt you," I said with a smirk. "Get over it, you ate them and shit them out a long time ago. Unless you got constipated and they are still inside you. But then you would die wouldn't you? No wait don't answer that," I said, shaking my head. Then I blushed. "Shut up I was not making out with Timmy," I lied. Then I blushed harder. "Well look what not caring about my hair gets me," I said with a sigh. Then I gave him a shove. "You seriously better shut up now. I never had sex that young," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Nope I was a virgin all through eighth grade. I waited till High School for that stuff. "Besides, how do you know we FRENCH kissed it could've just been regular kisses you know. I never told you anything about my love life," I added. Then I sighed. "We can't date because we are friends and dating destroys friendships. Plus boyfriends become ass holes after a while," I said quietly. I rolled my eyes. "I love you too but like a friend," I told him. "You really need to learn to shut up," I said with a sigh. "Well of course I was. It's good camouflage," I explained with a nod. Then I raised my eyebrows. "You've kissed a baby's ass?" I asked him with a smirk. "Yeah yeah whatever," I dismissed his smart talk about dogs. "Wait, if we speak gibberish to them and they speak gibberish to us than we are both speaking the same language! So how come we can't understand? You confuse me dude," I said, shaking my head to clear it. "No, it was shaped like poop," I decided with a nod. I frowned when he talked about being desperate for friends and all. "Hey, stop it. Anyone who didn't want to be your friend was an idiot. You are a wonderful person, Koidy, it's just some people don't understand the way you roll. Okay? So you are too good for them anyway," I encouraged him with a gentle smile. "Fine then. You can get your own dog too and name it Cheese Puff," I decided with a nod. "Mine is a Golden Retriever named Princess," I insisted. "Yeah when I was four. Now its just weird and awkward," I told him. I liked it better on my belly anyway but I didn't tell him that or he would be sticking his face up my shirt. o.o "NO YOU DON'T OWN ME I OWN ME AND THAT'S ALL!!" I screamed back at him, annoyed with his persistence. Then I raised my eyebrow when he said he got a tattoo. How could he possibly go through the pain of getting one if he was such a baby? "WHAT? A tattoo?! How in hell were you able to go through all that pain?" I asked, surprised. The tattoo was big too and he must've been bleeding like crazy. I shook my head. "You really are full of surprises even when I know you so well I think I've seen it all," I said. I blushed when he said our names were in there somewhere. That was actually kinda cute. I bet whoever gave him the tattoo thought we were engaged or something lolz. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Right, of course you do. You love everything," I commented. Then when he called me fat I slapped his chest but not hard enough to leave a mark. "I am not fat. I haven't eaten anything for a week. My feeder guy didn't like me and he stopped bringing my slop," I finally admitted. I ran my fingers down my stomach and could feel my ribs. It wasn't to the point where it was just my ribs, not yet. My stomach even growled at the thought of that slop. That disgusting roadkill soaked in water they called food. Thinking of that made me hungry. Now that's just not normal. "Hey I said don't call me that!" I blushed when he commented about kissing me and I sighed when he kissed my neck. Why did it have to be me that Koidy was all over? Why not some hot blonde cheerleader like all the other guys liked. Then when we were kissing I felt his tongue searching for mine. Ohmygod I'm in trouble. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I had never thought of Koidy as anything besides a friend, but tonight I could practically see him with his face buried in a Pudding Wedding Cake. Now I knew that I had this like secret love for him or something like that. It was so strange to think of him like that, but here we were kissing and having a great time doing it. I decided to worry later and just enjoy Koidy while I had the chance. I curled my tongue around him and French kissed him back. His mouth tasted like slop lololol. If we ever did this again, we better drink Fruit Smoothies or something first His fingers gliding up and down my back gave me goosebumps as we kissed and I smiled slightly to myself when the thought that he didn't mind he was grabbing my 'disgusting' muddy hair in his hands didn't bother him. After that thought I just let my thoughts drift away and just kissed him. After a good amount of forever he pulled away so we could breathe. Huh, I can hold my breath longer than I thought. I gasped for air like I had just escaped drowning or something, and maybe I could've drowned in spit if I didn't get some fresh air for another few minutes. Haha. I blushed at the way he smiled at me and kissed me and I returned his smile. I rolled my eyes when I felt his fingers tugging at my shirt, in a way asking if we could do it. I pushed his hands away and leaned in towards his ear. "You know you can't handle me," I teased with a grin. "Okay, you got all the kisses you begged for, now lets go make sure nobody's home," I said, standing up and pushing open the closet door. How bad would it be if there was somebody living here and they heard us and opened the closet to find two escaped prisoners making out in a pile of their jackets. Well at least we didn't do it on the coats. Loooooooool XD Then they'd be permanently damaged XD I crept out of the closet and looked around. The lights didn't work so I figured the house was abandoned. That meant there would be no running water or electricity and most likely no eatable food. If we were lucky there would still be some furniture here. I walked down the hall into a room and found the kitchen. It had an old rusty fridge and broken dish washer. there was plates and cups scattered all over. There was a tiny table with just one chair. There was only one other downstairs room and it was the family room. There was a spot for the TV but the actual television was gone. Then there was an old torn up couch and I sat down on it. It was hard and uncomfortable. I got up and went to the crooked and creaky staircase leading upstairs. There was a bedroom with a small old spring bed that had dead bugs laying on it. Then I went into the bathroom and slapped a hand over my mouth to muffle a shriek. The toilet had shit in it and the sink was so rusty and crusted it looked like it hadn't been used in decades. The real reason I screamed was because there was a whole CITY of SPIDERS in the bath tub!! I took off down the creaky steps and ran right past Koidy like a rocket back into the closet and slammed the door shut. I was shaking. Spiders were the only thing I was afraid of and it was like a phobia. A spider killed my uncle so at least I had a reason to be afraid of them. I hadn't run that fast in a long time, not even when we were running from the cops.
~
“You implied..” Koidy said, sniffing. “Why can’t you love me and my hair??!!” Koidy cried. That hurt. You insult a man’s hair, you insult the man. Well, if it was a guy that actually cared about his hair…Um..moving on. “Mutual? OMG….Tasha’s using big girl words.” Since now, he had never really heard Natasha use really big words. It was usually him who did. “Because, it’s my hair and it’s overly important.” He said, smiling. Only Tasha could bring a smile like that out of him. “Well, you’re acting like Grumpy. And why do all the classics mack on the main character? What’s up with that? I don’t get it…your minds wacked. “ Koidy said, chuckling. It was so true. Did you hear what she said about Cinderella? “I prefer mentally insane.” Koidy said, smirking. “And what’s wrong with being insane? It makes life all the more fun.” Koidy said, flapping his arms. Koidy rolled his eyes at her and than smiled. “Fine, if you want all the other dogs at the dog park to bully it. HE’LL BE AN OUTCAST DAMMIT D:” he almost started crying. Koidy was an outcast almost all of his life..it wasn’t fun and he knew it. “Wait, I’m lost. You’re going to pepper spray a pedo with pepper spray? I kinda got losted(: YOU NEEDED COME FINDME TASAHHKINSS<33” Oh Koidy. I would date you any chance I get ;D “Wait, do men with beards turn you on? CAUSE ICAN GROW YOU ONE;D” He said, stroking his chin. “;D Would you like making out with me and a beard? It would tickle you<33”He said smiling anfd laughing. “WELL IT HURTS ME NOW D: YOU BIG MEANIE BUTT” He said, play smacking her arm. “If you weren’t making out with Timmy then why are you blushing?;P I know you better than anyone else so You can’t lie to me you hater. It’s not nice D:” Koidy whined. “You sure? Cause I remember when you brought me to a party you came out of a closet with your top half off and a guy grabbing at you from behind. I’m pretty sure you did.” He said, nodding his head. “Cause French kissing is the new rage;D it is so much funner. WE SHOULD FRENCHIE<3” He said, fantasing about it. “I won’tt. I won’t be an assholeeeee. You’ll llove me foreverrrr” he said, laughing. “I never kissed a baby’s ass…are you sure you didn’t? YOUWOULD HAVE ENJOYED ITT;D” Koidy shook his head “I wasn’t good enough for them I guess.” He said, running his hands thorugh his hair. “I DO OWN YOU. Next time you’re sleeping I’m going to write my name on your ass(: Then you’ll be mien forever<33” He said excitedly. “They numb your arm you know..it doesn’t hurt that bad.” He said, shrugging. “And it was worth it.”Koidy said, smiling. “You’re pretty fat but I love your chub<3” He said, poking her tummy. “Squishy<3” He said, laughing his ass off(:. “Please? I think it’s a sexy nickname.” Koidy said, laughing a little. “Come on, don’t be a joy kill Tasha.” Koidy looked at her blush and tried his hardest not to laugh, but he lost his war. “OMG! YOU LOOK ADORABLE WHEN YOU BLUSH!” Koidy complimented, laughing so hard. But then, it got’s serious cause he got to be close to her c:. Koidy kissed her jawbone and nibbled lightly on her bottom lip. “You know you really mean a lot to me…right Tasha?” He murmured, nibbling on her lip again. “I just don’t know why you won’t let me show how much you mean…” Koidy smiled softly under to the kiss to himself when he felt Natasha kiss him back. He felt so special to be kissing her in a closet. Maybe this is what they did at parties when they played spin the bottle. Koidy would never know. He never went to parties…another way to say that he was never invited. He didn’t care. Look at him now, Jocks? He was making out with a hot girl in a closet. Oh yeah, you must be so effin jealous now. You can’t make fun of him anymore. And he wanted to go farther than just kissing xD LOLOLOL. When he pulled away, he smirked up at her, “Looks like someone had fun..” Koidy said, smirking. He loved messing with people. Specially with Natasha. She always did this cute little blush. Koidy rolled his eyes, “No sir. It is you that can’t handle me.” He said, smirking and wrapping his arms back around her waist. “Come on Tasha….’nother kiss?” He begged, eyes doing that cute little puppy dog thing they always did so he could get what he wanted. Almost all the time, Tasha gave in. She was weak at the knees when she saw his sexy eyes. Could eyes even be sexy? I donno..I’m hungry xD Can’t think. “You only want to make sure no one’s home so you can come back and kiss me more so no one will find you making out with a nerd in the closet.” Koidy said, snickering. But, he started to think about it. It kinda hurt if she would actually do that. It put a small crack in his heart…at least he had a big heart to spare. “Come on Tasha…” He said, “Just one night with me?” He asked, but she was up and gone. “FINE! I’LL FIND SOMEONE NEW D:” Oh..those words hurt as they left his mouth…I think Koidy needs a bandage cause he just got burned by Natasha. REJECTED. Koidy stayed in the closet, comletly content on where he lay. His chest was still warm and smelled like Natasha. He wanted to relish it while it lasted. Maybe Tasha would let him have his night…hopefully soon. He didn’t know how much longer he could wait D: He LOVED HER. Love….he still couldn’t determine what kind of love it was. After all, he has never felt it before and this just felt so right and wrong to him. Like fire and i- O__O WHAT THE?!?!? …Natasha was back in the closet and curled up on his chest again. OOOOOOHHH >: D Now was the time to mess with her. Smirking, he twirled a piece of her hair around his finger, “So..” He said, kissing the top of her head. “Come back for more?” Oh, that famous smirk he had was sprawled on his lips. Koidy, Koidy, Koidy….KOIDY!
~
Natasha
"Because hair is just dead cells or something like that. You told me that once when you were helping me in science, remember? And I wanted to shave my head after that? Who needs dead stuff on their head," I said, making a face. Then I rolled my eyes. "Fine then I won't bring her to the park. She will be the queen of the BACKYARD. And it will be a big backyard," I said with a nod. "No, I don't like guys with beards. They are usually super old men and gross and creepy," I told him. Then I laughed. "I guess it would tickle me. Well I don't want to be tickled by a beard when I'm trying to kiss because it will get my lips all messed up and stuff because I bet it's impossible to laugh and kiss at the same time. And no, we are not going to try it," I added before he could try to use that to kiss me again and again and again XD I sighed. "Okay fine, so we kissed a few times, so what? You're supposed to kiss people you're dating," I defended myself. I thought for a moment trying to remember which party he was talking about XD "Which party? Are you talking about the first one? If you're talking about the first one it was just Seven Minutes in Heaven, a GAME of KISSING not sex. Since you just have to know everything about me, I'll tell you I had sex only twice and both times it was with Timmy when we were dating and it was in high school so it was legal and normal and allowed and stuff. And not in a closet. It was in his bed the first time then his car. Okay? Happy now? I admitted everything to you," I told him with a sigh. "Depends who's baby butt it is, and if it's clean. And how long I have to kiss it. Then who cares, my mouth has been in worse places," I said with a shrug. "Awkward...I did not mean to say that like that..." I said awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow. "If you ever try to pull down my pants when I'm asleep to write on me or anything else you decide you want to do, you better not because I will come for you with a big strong chainsaw," I threatened. I had to smile though when he said it was worth it. That was actually kind of...sweet. And cute. I ran my fingers over his tattoo and looked at it before sighing. "It still looks like it hurt," I mumbled. I made a face. "Yeah yeah, I get it, I'm so fat I could be a sumo wrestler," I said sarcastically with a sigh. Then I made a face at him. "I was not blushing! It's just cold out so my cheeks turn red. That's all. Then I sighed. He was so sweet <3 I didn't know what I was supposed to say to him because I wasn't sure if I felt like that about him. But I did know he was important to me. It was just so...different kissing him instead of treating him like my best friend like I always did. When I was out of the closet I realized I had to stop kissing him and leading him on until I was sure of how I felt. I was torturing him. I could hear it in his voice. I was making him think I loved him back and getting him all hopeful but then running away and making him chase after me because he really thought that I loved him back. Did I? I wasn't sure, it was so hard to tell. I was afraid of something. And that fear was what kept me from letting myself love him back. There had been so many other guys that came and went, came and went, all for various reasons. But Koidy was always there, he came and stayed. But he was the only guy that wasn't my boyfriend. So I was afraid if he became my boyfriend, he would leave like all the rest. And he would because all relationships come to an end. Then what? Then I lose my one and only best friend in the whole world. I ignored his words and instead started crying. I cried because I wanted to love him, but that would mean eventually losing him. I wanted to keep him forever, but that would mean staying friends. I didn't know which I wanted more right now. It was one of the hardest decisions I would ever have to make in my life. Love for a short time, or friends forever. Koidy is just so special. I don't think I can stand to lose him ever. Then friends forever has to be the best choice. But that's obviously not what he wants, and besides kissing him is so magical, so special. But then one day it will all be over. I just can't lose him. I stopped crying and wiped my eyes. "Koidy, we're best friends forever. You have to stop kissing me. Best friends forever do not kiss. Lets just...pretend that none of this ever happened. We have to decide what we're going to do to survive. Come on," I said, biting my lip after I told him that. I left the closet hoping I didn't hurt his little heart too much. My heart ached and longed for him to stop me and tell me he was not my best friend and it was different now. But I thought what I was doing was right. I thought it was the best choice. I sighed. "I just can't lose my best friend," I whispered to myself. Then it happened. A chandelier fell from the ceiling and hit me on the head, knocking me to the ground and shattering light bulb glass everywhere. My scream was the last thing I heard before I was on the ground. I couldn't move or I would move onto glass and cut myself more. Then I blinked and saw someone come out of the closet. "Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" I asked nobody, starting to panic. I didn't remember anything! But I could talk...so that was good, right? Everything was really scary, I had no idea what in the world was happening. I felt like my brain was dead or empty or something. I pushed the chandelier off of me and stood up, pulling shards of glass out of my arms. Luckily none were in my head. The middle of the chandelier that has no glass had hit my head. my shoulders and back was the worst.
~
“If they’re dead cells then why does it grow every time you go to the hairdressers and cut some off? That doesn’t make it dead. Though, the dry stuff at the end is considered dead..that’s why you trim it off(:” Koidy was baffled when she told him that he was the one that told her hair was dead cells. “Um, I don’t think that as me…and I kinda wanna give you a Mohawk now…I have no idea why but CAN IIII:D” He asked, putting on his best puppy dog face. Koidy could so pull off that face it was so adorable on him. And Tasha knew it was;D Don’t deny your loooooove for it. “Buttttt what if she wants friends? Because what if she gets bored with you and dies a lonely dog? D: That’s mean Tasha!!!!!She needs a hubbyyyy<3 Like you do;D I’ll fill the spot fo’ youuuuu<3” He said, winking. ;D Come on. Who could NOT want this? “Fine…then when I apply to be a pedo bear in a white van, I’ll keep that in mind. Grow a beard.” Koidy said, sarcastically. HA, pedo bear(: Imagine seeing one of those in real life. Wouldn’t that be amazingXD LOLOOL. “WHY CAN’T WE TRY IT D: It’s like a science experiment rightttt and you know how much I love scienceeeeeee and I don’t want to practice on someone elseee I wanna practice on YOUUUUU<3 PLEASEEE I’lll….I’llllll buy you that dog:D” He said, begging. EVEN HIS BEGGING WAS CUTEXD LOL or was it? ;D Yeah it was don’t even question it. “BUT TIMMY WAS A BAD PERSON D: HE BULLIED ME! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM HE WAS IUOWGIUERHGIEJGHEHTIEH yes he was iwfriuwehiuerhuiejhuew I said it D: <” Koidy shook his head, “ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THAT CLOSET YOU DIRTY LIAR! AHA! I knew it was with Timmy. Ew gross what if you had his baby? That would be disgusting…ew…mini Timmy’s…gross…” Koidy shivered at the thought. He hated Timmy with an intense burning passion. “And having it in high school is not legal D: If anyone found out about it they would be pooooeeddddddddddddddddddddd. Just saying.” Koidy got into his thinking position for a minute, “So it depends who’s baby butt it is? What if I adopted one then gave it a shower would you kiss it then for ten minutes?” He asked, then his face scrunched up. “EW WHAT IF IT FARTED ON YOU WHILE YOU WERE KISSING IT D: < That’s gross-tastic…”he complained, running his hands through his hair. It was so soft..<3 Back on topic! “What would you do with that chainsaw;D” Koidy asked, genially curious. “Would you cut me a big slice of pudding cake with it?!” Great, now we’re back to the pudding cake…just buy him one to end our misery about hearing about it…please. “It didn’t hurt, they numb you ya know before they do it…” Koidy said, looking at her face. She looked…happy or something about it. That kinda made his cheeks get all red. “BUTGI LIKEYOUR CHUB;D SEXY ON YOU.” Koidy said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. “NOOOO DON’T CRY TASHA!!” Koidy whined, wiping her tears away with his thumb. He frowned and kissed the top of her head, “Please don’t cry D: I love you<3” Koidy sighed when she told him all of it. He could have sworn that he heard his own heart cracking. He loved her…but she didn’t love him back. Fine…Koidy ran over when the chandelier fell and pulled it off of her. “I’m Koidy…you’re..” Did he really want to say best friend or boyfriend? “Youuuu’rre….b…..bb…..o……est….booy…..friend…” He said, biting his lip.
~
Natasha
"You mean split ends? I hate split ends. I love when the hairdressers chop them off and kill it XD," Then I rubbed my face. "Ugh why do you have to make that face at me. You cant give me a mohawk but you can give yourself one if you want," i decided. "Woah woah woah, Princess should have a Prince! A boy Golden Retriever! Thats brilliant! Then i get two dogs! Ohmygosh what if they had puppies? That would be so cute <3 Koidy, you dont really think were going to get married someday do you? Because i dont think im going to get married at all so you might want to start looking for a new wife to be," i told him. I rolled my eyes. "Right, and when you get arrested im not going to break you out," i said. If he really did get arrested though i probably would go break him oug. Hey, thats what friends are for, right? Then i started laughing. "Science experiment, right. Then you need a hyperthesis or whatever its called and you need a procedure and all that crap we learned in science. I remember you were my partner for everything in that class and you always did all the work without complaining. I guess you really do like science," i said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, you know he wasnt always mean. How was i supposed to know he would go all crazy on you? If i did know i wouldve kicked him where it counts and never even look at him again ever," i told him. Then i shrugged. "Yeah we use protection. You had a hundred in health class, you should know stuff about babies and getting pregnant and stuff. And whatever, i thought it was legal since lots of other people did it too," i said with a shrug. It didnt matter anymore since it was over. History. Then i giggled. "Okay okay, i wont be kissing any baby butts ever in case of fart incidents. You know sometimes you are so gross Koidy," i said, rolling my eyes. "I would cut you up into bite size pieces and feed you to pudding cake. Hows that?" I smiled at him. "You know, you may be a genius and all, but theres still a part of your brain that makes no sense at all," i told him. :O he said he loves me. Shit, im in trouble now. After he pulled the chandelier off of me i looked up at him and blinked. "Koidy. Im not an alien, you dont have to speak so weird. I just...dont really remember stuff...so youre my boyfriend?" I asked, looking him over. "Youre hot. So did i run away with you or something? Is that why were in this shithole? Or is this one of our houses? Whats my name by the way? And just tell me whats going on? Gosh, my head hurts," i asked before rubbing the top of my head and grimacing with pain.
~
Koidy stroked his hair, “I’ve had split ends before…” He shuddered, “That was the worst year of my life…it was a nightmare.” Knowing Koidy, he looked generally scared of the memory. “Okay, new subject >__<” He said, quickly moving on. “Because it’s my sexy face and you always fall for it. Therefore, I use it on you;D How could you NAWT figure that out? It’s common sense babe;D” He said, poking her in the nose. “Silly, silly, sillllllly Tasha(;” SILLY GOOSE;D ahah. “CAN I BE YOUR PRINCE O__O” He said, getting down on one knee. “I don’t have the ring yet but if we stop by CVS I can buy you a ring pop one:D” He said, nodding. You know what? That’s exactly how I want a guy to propose to me(: it would be so sweet<3 aha. “How about you have the girl and I’ll have the boy and when we get m-“ But she cut him off saying they weren’t going to get married. Sad Koidy D: LOL Not funny. That was like his dream from when he was a little(Before his smexy hormones) boy D: “I’m willing to wait for you!” He said, starting to sing, “I’LLSTOP THE WORLD AND MELT WITHYOU BECAUSE YOU’RE SEXY;D” He laughed and hugged her. “BUTI DO LOVE YOUD:” He let her go because she started complaining =__= she needs to open up to his undying love for her before it’s too late. He’d wait forever but I’m pretty sure Koidy didn’t want to die alone with 69 cats =__= that would kinda suck ass. “I dun’t wanna talk science.” Koidy whined, lightly hitting her arm. “Yea, and I always got you A’s. That was basically the only class you got an A in =__=” Koidy said, ruffling her hair. “Ew, it still feels muddy you need to do something about that hun.” He noted, smiling softly. “IT WAS FUCKING TIMMY. He was such a douche bag!” Koidy said and he never used that kind of language..he always thought that if he said anything like that that his mother would come out of nowhere and wash his mouth with soap .__. Gross ahah XD “EW I DON’T NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU AND TIMMY DID IN BED THAT’S GROSS YOU NASTY. SPARE ME MY INNOCENE D;” He whined at her, covering his ears. But really he was just jellyXD and you know it. “You enjoy my grossness..” he said, winking and trying to act cool but really he looked like and idiotXD ahha. Koidy picked her up and set her in his lap, “Yeah…I am….” He blushed when she called him hot..is that what she really thought? This would be fun;D but it felt wrong to lie to his Tasha…”and we were running away from our parents because they wouldn’t let us be together…” He said, kissing her forehead. “And your names Tasha<3” He said, holding her tight. “Come on…you needa go lay down.”
~
Natasha
When he set me in his lap i automatically clung to his arm. "Tasha...Natasha. I remember now...I think I knew you when i was little. Yeah. Parents...our families didnt like each other then? I dont remember anything about my family..." I said, furrowing my eyebrows before sighing and burying my head in his chest. I shook my head. "No i dont wanna lay down," i mumbled into his shirt. Then i looked up. "Shit am i pregnant? Is that why we ran away? Is that why my parents didnt like you? Cause you knocked me up?" I asked, looking up at him. "Actually dont answer that i dont want to know." I sighed and laid against his chest, closing my eyes and thinking. Then out of the blue i kissed him hoping to spark memories. When he started kissing back all my worries and fears melted away and there was nothing else on my mind but him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and curled my tongue around his. After about ten straight minutes of kissing i pulled away to breathe. I looked in his eyes. He seemed so...happy. so...in love. "I love you," i blurted out, not expecting myself to say that. But i smiled anyway and kissed his cheek. "I remember more. Kissing you in a closet. I think maybe we had sex. Was that our first time or something? Oh i remember something about pudding cake...do I like pudding cake?" I asked. I had a feeling that was all id remember today, but its a start.
~
Koidy gulped. She said she remembered. Did that mean that she was going to figure out that he was lying? That he wasn't really dating her? That he lied to her? Would she be mad? Koidy shook his head. No, it was too soon for her to remember...right? At least that's what he thought. Might as well have fun while it lasted. "Yeah...my parents didn't give two shits about me...your family was like my real family and we've been friends ever since...and then a couple months ago I asked you out and you said yes<3" Koidy smiled and stroked her hair. He loved that she was just sitting in his lap and clinging to him like she..loved him and couldn't live without him<3 He loved it. "Are you sure?" He asked, tilting her head up with his finger. "That chandelier hit you really hard...." He said, biting his lip generally concerned about her. He rolled his eyes. =__= "No, you're not pregnant. We never had sex and we only made out in the closet we never did it. You didn't let me." He said, sighing disappointed. Koidy smiled under the kiss. It was her that kissed HIM this time. He loved it<3 He layed back on the floor, not caring if it was dirty or not. He had Natasha in his arms and that was all that counted. His hands rested at the small of her back and playing with the hem of her shirt<3 When she pulled away...he was a little sad :c He could have gone longer and he LOVED making-out with her. It was so fucking fun. "I love you too.." He whispered, kissing her neck. "Noo, we didn't do it in the closet. We've never done anything except make out. You've never let me go that far -__-" So many questions but Koidy had to learn how to be patient. "And we were talking about getting married and that you'd buy me pudding cake as our wedding cake<3" He said, smiling. He pulled her back down, smashing his lips to hers. Enough talking. He wanted her<3
~
Natasha
I stared into his eyes and listened to him speak. I thought about it. Why didnt I let him have sex? "Do you have STDs?" I asked. That was the only thing I could think of that would keep me from having sex with that sexy beast XD i kissed him for probably an hour when i decided something. I pulled away and sat up on his chest. He was sad looking, as i expected, but he wouldnt be for long. I kissed the corner of his lips and my hands found his, sliding them up under my shirt :O I helped him pull my shirt off and grinned at him. "I dont know what was stopping me before, but nothing can stop us now," i told him, leaning down and kissing him some more. FADES TO PUDDING CAKE
~
Koidy's eyes got big. Natasha would kill him later once she got her memory back for this..but he wasn't about to let this chance go to waste;D Why nawt have fun? c: It was his first time and he was glad it was with Natasha even if it was on the floor of a shit-hole of a house it was fine as long as it was her and not some of his only girl friends from the chess team.

*****A LITTLE WHILE LAY-TUR******

Koidy was staring a the ceiling, Natasha in his arms and resting on his bare chest. "Wow." Was all he could say and Koidy was a big talker. "THAT WAS AMAZING:D" He said, looking down at Natasha. He could see her smiling and it made him happy knowing he put that smile there;D He leaned down and kissed her lips<3He was so happy. "I love you<3" He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.
~
Natasha
I giggled and ran my fingers down his chest. "Yes it was. That was definitely our first time,I would've remembered if we did that before," I said, winking at him. "We should do that again sometime," I said, grinning. It was funny to see him light up getting so excited when he kissed me I kissed him back and cuddled closer to him, if thats possible. I felt the warmth of his breath blow across my ear and my heart swelled up when I realized what he said. "I love you too. Even though I cant really remember anything, I can feel it. I feel da love XD," I told him. I kissed his nose and pressed my forehead to his, looking into his shining eyes and smiling.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Rae here is your charries...

Who Are You?

Full Name: Rosalina Diana Roman
Nicknames: Rosie or Rose
Birthday: January 1st, 1995
Mom: Carnella Lilly Mendoza
Dad: Maddox Dillan Roman
Where did you grow up?: Seattle, Washington

What Are You Like?

Personality:
Rosalina is the girly girl gone bad. She's a fighter, and a lover at the same time. She knows how to use her hands (and not in a dirty way). She will throw punches, if needed, and if you're a guy, she won't hesitate to kick you where it matters. Even though she comes off tough, and boyish, all she really wants is someone to love her. She has never had a boyfriend, and she watched as all of her friends went out on dates, and had their first kisses, while she was stuck with her friends. Maybe if she found a boyfriend, her personality would change, and she would become nicer. I don't know... Just an idea. Though Rose has had a really tough past, she's mostly a happy person. She'll always be smiling, except for when she's mad. You don't wanna see her mad. It isn't pretty...
Favorite/theme song: Last Friday Night, Katy Perry
What did you do to get into prison: Rose was at a party with some of her friends. When her best friend wanted to leave, to go to someone's house, Rose tagged along. When they were finally in the driveway, her friend told her to stay in the car. Rose obeyed, but wondered what was going on. She waited and waited, until finally, she heard a gunshot. And she saw the lights go out. And next thing she knew, her friend was dragging a dead boy outside. Her friend made her get out of the car, put the body in the trunk, and get back in. She handed her the keys, and told her to take the body to the river, and throw it in. Rose obeyed this too, because she was worried that she would get shot too. She was caught speeding down the highway, and got pulled over. The police found the dead boy in the trunk, and arrested her on the spot. They didn't know who killed him, but Rose was the only suspect. She didn't deserve jail. Well, she didn't think she did.
History: Rose lived a good life in Seattle. She would go to the Pike Place Market with her mom every Sunday. She was happy there. They would get a Starbucks every morning, and check out all of the different things. She knew most of the people who sold stuff, and she would always get a free bracelet at a little stand, when the one before would break. When her mother died in a fire, Rose was put in an orphanage. She waited, and waited for her dad to come and finally one day when she was twelve, he did. She conviced him to stay in Seattle, because she loved it so much. But the summer of seventh grade, she changed. The tragedy of her mother dying finally hit her, and she just came apart at the seams. She started to not care about school, she hung out with different people, and she started drinking. She would go to parties every weekend, and she lost all repsect for herself. She was a good kid at heart, but she acted like a bad kid. She found a boyfriend, but her dad wouldn't allow her to date. She got angry, and frustrated, and slapped him. After that, things were tense between father and daughter. He wouldn't talk to her, and she wouldn't talk to him. Which only made her partying and drinking worse. Once she hit 15, her dad got a job that allowed him to not be home for long periods of time. Rose just kept partying and hanging out with her friends. And her dad was gone more and more. Until that one night she got into the wrong car, with the wrong person.

Love Life?
Married To: N/A
Children: N/A
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: N/A
Your type: Rosalina really likes bad boys. She likes guys that will fight for her, and win. She'll always appreciate flippy hair. She wants someone who can protect her if something ever happens, and kiss her if everything's right. She just wants a cool bad boy.
Fiancé: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Deep Brown
How Tall are you: 5' 6
Tattoos: She has a little black heart on her hip. No reason, she just thought it would look cool.
Piercings: Just a simple ear piecrcing.
What you look like: Rosalina has long, curly brown hair, that she usually leaves alone. She has bangs that swoop to the left, and they usually fall into her face. She has a soft skinned, pale face. Rose has chocolate brown eyes, that are the most noticable part of her face. She usually wears more eyeliner and mascara than anything else. It just highlights her pretty eyes. She has a childish face, which makes her look innocent, though she is tough. She has a slightly big bust, that most guys seem to notice. She is curvy, but that only adds to her sensuality. She usually wears clothes that cover her up though, so she's not all for short shorts and tank tops.

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgs5y6iZ51qlhh9m

Who Are You?

Full Name: Kaleb Garret Sangria
Nicknames: Garret "Don't call me Kaleb."
Birthday: March 7th, 1994
Mom: Stacy Michelle Sangria
Dad: Edward Franklin Sangria
Where did you grow up?: Los Angeles, California

What Are You Like?

Personality: Garret seems like a jerk at first, but once you get to know him, he's a really nice guy. It takes a lot to win his heart, but its possible. He can be very sarcastic most of the time, and he likes to joke around with people. Though, he can be serious when he wants to be. He's a really smart guy, but he acts stupid, and clueless sometimes. That only adds to his charm, though. He will be very loving to his girlfriend, and hell be polite to her friends/family. He might joke around with her too, though. That's how he usually loses his girlfriends. They usually take it literally.
Favorite/theme song: Your Biggest Fan, Nevershoutnever
What did you do to get into prison: One day his friend gave him a paper bag, that he said was his lunch. His friend told him not to look in it, because he didn't want him to steal anything from it. Little did Garret know that it was cocaine. When the usual loop of drug-sniffing dogs went to sniff all of the lockers, the stopped at his. They pulled him out of class, and took him to the station right on the spot.
History: Garret was born in a small town by the big city of downtown L.A. He lived there for a while, until his parents decided that they wanted to move into L.A. because both of their jobs were there. They got a highrise apartment, and lived in luxury. Garret began to go to a nice school, and make all new friends. He was always unsure about some of them, because he knew that some people there weren't the best, but he always shook it off. His mom would buy him the best and coolest clothes. Garret quickly became popular, and known for the guy who was always dressed in style. He could pull anything off. And one day, he got a girlfriend. She was beautiful, and sweet, and all that a guy could want. There was one flaw though. She would take all of Garret's jokes seriously. When she would ask him how she looked, and he would jokingly say 'Bad', she would get pissed. He didn't want to, but finally he had to break up with her. She went all whacko, and yelled at him. And then she went out to the streets, with a wad of money, and she bought some cocaine. She didn't use it, she put it in a paper bag, and brought it to school the next day. She gave it to Garret's friend, and told him to give it to him. And Mr. Sangria got caught with it.

Love Life?

Married To: N/A
Children: N/A
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "This one chick, Kristina. She was too serious for my liking."
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: N/A
Your type: "My type is a girl who's nice, and sweet, but can take a joke. Most girls I've been with can't take a joke like I can. She also has to be hot. ;)"
Fiancé: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
How Tall are you: 6' 0
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
What you look like: Garret has flippy, soft brown hair. He has deep brown eyes, that no girl can resist. He doesn't have a 6-pack (yet ;D), but his stomach is flat. He stands at about 6' 0.

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 3 GuitarGuy72
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

FOR GUARD BECAUSE YOLOOS

Koidy shivered at Natasha's touch. This was all still so new to him. Natasha in his arms, her arms all over him- holding him like she never did before. Was he dreaming? He must be dreaming. Tasha would never in her life had done this with him. "It was baby< 3" Koidy said, kissing the top of her head, obviously a little mellowed out. "Anytime for you baby...<3" Koidy said, giving a goofy grin and tilting her chin up so he could kiss her softly, but meaningfully on the lips. "Anytime;)" He said, winking. Koidy pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her up onto his chest. "Hey Tasah<3" He said, kissing her nose, then her lips, her chin, then her neck until he got to her shoulder. Koidy looked up at her again, his lips still on her shoulder. "Ilove you tasah<3" He mumbled, hands running down her back and up again. "Oh can you now?;D" He asked sarcastically. "I feel the love to<33 more than you baby<3 More than you..." His hand ran up behind her neck and he pulled her head down to his and pulled her into another rough kiss. LOLOLS.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm so lost........ O.o
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Lol me and rawr rped on another site for a while and i just copied and pasted our posts here
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:Lol me and rawr rped on another site for a while and i just copied and pasted our posts here

lolsss ;D you should reply.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I am. Koidy makes Tasha so horny.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:I am. Koidy makes Tasha so horny.
;)
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Natasha
She smiled at him and listened to his pounding heartbeat. It was like the background music to their love. She did love him. She knew it, she always did, she just denyed it all those years.

She returned his kisses with the gentle touch of her soft lips to his. When they finally finished their make out session, she pulled away. Though Natasha had lost her memory, she was still herself. She had to come up with a plan to keep them both safe. "So, why are we in this place? Is this our house? I have to know what's going on. For some reason, I feel like people are after us," she explained quietly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Ugh I have a headache trying to remember..." she mumbled unhappily. She pulled one of her arms from his neck to rub her forehead and sighed. She wanted to remember. It was so strange and confusing not to. She rolled onto her back and pulled his arms securely around her waist before resting her head against his chin and closing her eyes again. Tasha slipped her hands under his and twined her fingers with his, smiling at the comforting feeling of her soft warm hands against his big rough ones.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Guess I'm dropping out of this.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Koidy bit his lip and stroked her hair. Trying to think of a way to tell her this. He was pretty sure that she would believe herself getting into jail...due to her background but him? Koidy really didn't want to relive telling that story again.Though, when he did Natasha got mad...and she was hot when she was mad. Like I'm talking really hot;D lolz Koidy sighed and kissed the top of her head, rocking her back and forth. "We are running from someone..." He said, quietly, mumbling it into her messy hair. "Cops..." He said as normally as possible, wrapping a strand of her hair around his index finger.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Natasha
She raised her eyebrows in surprise when he told her who they were running from. "Cops? Fuck, what the hell did we do? Rob a bank? Kill someone?" she guessed. She had no idea who she really was, she could be an assasin for all she knew. She buried her face into his chest. How were they ever going to date now? How would they be normal teenagers? "So...what happens now? Do we run away forever?" she asked him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Koidy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. "I don't want to explain again Tasha..." He said, gently pushing her off and standing up in the cramped closet. Reaching down he picked up his pants and tugged them on. "All you need to know is that we did some shit we shouldn't have....we broke out of prison..and now the cops are up our asses.." He said, buckling his belt. Koidy looked down at Natasha in the dark closet. Bending down, he knelt down next to her and caressed her cheek. It was time for him to be the big boy and grow up. Tasha couldn't do it anymore. She barely had an idea of what was going on. Biting his lip, he leaned into kiss her softly. "We have to get out of her soon." He told her, pushing her down on the ground and hovering over her. "They'll find us..but first." He said, leaning down, his lips finding her neck and slowly making their way up to her lips. Koidy lightly nibbled on her bottom lip and then kissed her. YOLO.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm

omg. it has been found! o.O Thank you!

I dont even remember who i was rp-ing and what not... time to backtrack and review!

k. ill be back. XD
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Somebody can't get enough kisses XD

Natasha
She slowly nodded and frowned when he pushed her away. She immediately wanted to be back in his arms and stay there forever, but she knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Okay," she answered quietly, watching him stand up and put on his pants. When his gentle fingers brushed against her cheek she immediately reached out for him, longing to be held and safe again. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him down with her.

"But I want to stay here just like this forever," she whispered quietly, her warm breath blowing against his ear. She bit her lip when he kissed her neck and kissed him back when his lips touched hers. The only thing that was easy for her right now was to love Koidy, because that was the only thing she was sure of. That she loved him and he loved her back.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 pm

i found the last post. XD MUAHAHHAHAHA.

Alexandria Bailey Novana
Alexandria looked back at Garret. “Damn..” She muttered under her breath. “Um…sure if you consider sleeping in a hole fun then yes.” She said, a small smile stretching it’s self along her faint pink lips. “Yours?” She said, putting her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow. “You should have woken me up..” Novona said, leaning against the side of a tree. The bark dug into the flesh on her arm making it slightly uncomfortable. “Pond…I remember a pond somewhere around here.” Alexandria exclaimed, her voice slightly rising with pitch. “I went there when I was little with my mother…” She smiled softly for a minute. “She let me ditch school and we had a picnic by it...” She said, eyes growing slightly dazed.

“Uh…Never mind moving on…” Alexandria said, shaking the memories from her head. “I think I may remember where it is..I don’t think it’s too, too far away.” She said, a faint smile on her lips. “And we also need to find food…Can’t really go into town..” She said, cracking her knuckles, “For obvious reasons. They probably have cops posted everywhere out there.” Alexandria said, trying to picture the sight. “Let’s get going before it gets too hot.” Novona suggested. Not really a suggestion. Well, a suggestion best taken.

.:.Garret.:.
He had noticed the sudden change in her mood, as she thought back to her past. It made him think that, although she had been in jail also, maybe she wasn't a delinquent, just like he wasn't. It was a pleasant thought... It meant that there was a lower chance of her killing him. "Okay... WE can go, but how are we going to find food? Or shelter, for that matter?" He thought that they could stay at the cave, it seemed like a nice place to stay for a while, but he knew that they couldn't stay there forever. Things just didn't work out like that. "Well, I guess we can think about that later. For now, let's just focus on getting to this pond you're talking about." The sun was already shining through the trees, and it would only get hotter as the time passed. Perhaps a pond would be a nice place to cool down and relax, somewhat. Garret had to keep in mind that they were still on the run from the cops. He couldn't let his guard down too much. It might open up a bunch of possibilities to get caught again. Plus, what would you get for escaping from jail? How many more years in that hell-hole? Life? He couldn't even bear to think of that. So instead, he followed Novona, keeping a lookout for the pond.

Garret breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the shiny surface of the pond. It wasn't very far from the cave that they slept at the night before, and it was clear enough to see the bottom. There was no waterfall though. ): He began to run to it, his legs colliding with the water, making splashing noises. He dove under so his whole body was under and smiled. The cold water felt nice, and he didn't even care that his only clothing was now soaking wet. "Do you mind if... I take off my clothes? Like not all the way! I would still have my briefs on... But it's kind of uncomfortable when it sticks to you..."
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next