RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt & Linz only

5 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Britt & Linz only - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt & Linz only

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Aileen: she shrugged a little. "not very long, maybe a week." her hand ruffled her bangs and set them out of her face.

Tory: "a sheriff. Nice." she nudged his with her nose in the side and started walkin again. "any other places I should know about around here?"

Tyson: "oh, so your dad was an officer. Mine was in the army." he rubbed the back of his neck, but he got killed in action when I was 7. That's when I knew I wanted a a dog. But I had to wait until I was 14."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Aqua: "aww thats sad.My dad,he got sick after he retired and he died.." i lowered my eyes "I only have Dark left with me.hes the only one that can protect me." I looked at Tyson,my eyes looking so sad "he died a few weeks ago" I looked down at my feet

Dark: "lets see,the dog park,and pet store.Everytime I go there,I get a treat.I acually saved about 3 of their lost puppies." I kept walking "you can choose where to go first."

Dimitri: "hmm,maybe I can show you are the place sometime? Theres allot of places you would love to be at." I stopped and looked at her "how about I take you out somewhere tonight?:"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Tory: "I like the pet store, all the puppies and other animals." she looked at him and waited for him to take he lead.

Aileen: "I think that sounds good. Both of them." her hands took ratchet from him. "I'll just have to make sure he's okay before I go later."

Tyson: "we have that in common I guess." his hand lifted her chin. "not something good to have in common, so let me find some more stuff about you."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Aqua: "Like?" what else would he want to know about me? I wanted to know more about HIM because,well...he was cute.A blush spreaded across my cheeks "Personality?"

Dark: I licked her cheek and then led the way,keeping my guard up. "its not that far from here,only about 3 minutes"

Dimitri: "Alright,be sure to wear something nice" I would have loved to see her in something so beautiful. "as long as it isnt a shirt that only covers half of your torso,leing your stomach out and booty shorts.Us men,dont like that unless your a perv." I chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Aileen: "I don't think I could even think about wearing that." she rubbed ratchets fur on his back and smiled. "I'll dress nice though."

Tory: she walked along beside him, shocked slightly from the lick her gave her cheek. She noticed his guard was up. Leaning up she licked behind his ear and kept on walking.

Tyson: "personality, history. You name it, I want to know about it." he let his hand fall to his side. "I want to know you, not some mall girl." with a smile, he rubbed the back of his neck again.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Aqua: I smiled "well,I love shopping,drawing,joking around.Im more like the fun type.Im mostly emotional sometimes.It depens on what situation." I shrugged "What about you?"

Dark: I wagged my tail when she licked my ear.I then walked inside,since the door was opened.I walked over to the puppies first,wagging my tail "hello little ones."

Dimitri: I nod "ok," I took out a piece of paper and a pen,I wrote my adress down on it and I handed it to her "Here is where I live,Unless you want me to pick you up"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Aileen: "you should pick me up, that is traditional of the guy in a relationship." she smirked and took the paper anyway. "but if you don't show up, I guess I know where you live." it was meant to be a joke, but she wasn't very good at joking.

Tory: she looked at the puppies and sat down. "I like puppies. All cuddly and dependent."

Tyson: "I'm into music, dogs, obviously. I like the dare devil way of life, living like you could die tomarrow. My dad would have wanted that. I can't say I didn't have a rough time in my life when I was about 16, I have a rap sheet. A bit of a period where a guy needs a father. But other than that, I'm a normal guy." his hands shoved into his pockets. "so, what do you think about me taking you out? Whenever your free."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Aqua: "im always free,so dont worry!" I smiled "And sure,anywhere.Just as long as it isnt boring,a bar,party,you name it" This was so exciting! I get to be with the guy I really like all day

Dimitri: Chuckled "Alright,i;ll pick you up at 8.Since where we are going,isnt open untill 8." I rubbed Ratchets head and then I took her free hand and kissed it,I then jogged away

Dark: Nodded "Ahuh,have you ever wanted puppies?"I asked "every female dog I met always wanted puppies and then they had then a few months later."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Tyson: he smiled. "I guess I'll find something fun to do." he started walking again. "so how about when we get back, I'll give you a few minutes to get dressed or whatever you need to do, then I'll take you out?"

Aileen: she walked back inside, glancing towards Dimitri in the distance. When she got into her room she set ratchet down and couldn't help but to smile. "ratchet, you got me a date! I love you." she kiser the top of his head.

Tory: "I really don't know, I mean sometimes I do. Then sometimes I think it would be hard for Tyson to take care of any puppies if I had them." her head rubbed against his side. "I guess I could take care of them, but Tyson would have to get them vaccines and medication that every puppy needs. He doesn't have that kind of money."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Dark: "well Aqua does,she has so much money! Thats why we live in a nice house.Maybe you can live with us or something.both of you" I licked her head "We wouldnt mind.She loves cooking too.She cant help but cook every night"

Aqua: I nod "Alright.ou can stay at my house when I get changed though,Unless your going to change also? If you arent,then well,chill at my place.Its pretty fun at home"

Dimitri: I went home,took a shower and changed,of course I would fix my long guy-hair and put some colone on.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Tory: "Tyson and me live with you guys? Are you sure?" she anxiously stood and looked at him. "are you saying you want puppies?"

Tyson: "I could chill at your place. I'm dressed in something comfortable enough to go where we're going." he looked her over. "you might want to dress comfortably."

Aileen: she got out of the shower and fixed her hair. When it was dry and straight, she walked out of the bathroom and looked through her clothes. "what should I wear ratchet? Blue or red? Black or white?" she sighed. "I think white." she put on a white dress, that had small ruffles a lot he bottom edge and was about to the tip of her fingers in length. "what do you think?"

Ratchet: he rolled over on the bed and licked at the air.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Dark: I wagged my tail happily "maybe" yes! I so wanted puppies.They would look cute,even though I was a german sheaperd and she was a different breed,we would make cute little pups.

Aqua: "Its not like im a girl who wheres sluttly clothes.I like the clothes I wear.Anyway,causal or formal?" I ask him,one of them was all I needed to know to pick out my outfit.

Dimitri: I was in my house waiting untill it was 7:45.I sighed..then once it was that time,I got up and got my keys and got into my car,driving to Aileens place.I was so excited to see what she was wearing
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Aileen: she patted ratchets head as she left him a bowl of food and a water bowl. " be back after a while." she waited downstairs, anxious for the knock on her door.

Tory: she wagged her tail. "they would be cute. Pitbull and German shepherd." licking his nose, she yipped softly. "If your aqua let's me and Tyson, I'm sure we'll move in."

Tyson: "it's casual, and I know you don't wear clothes like that." he looked ahead and sighed. _i didn't mean for it to sound like she wore that stuff._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Aqua: "I dont like people like that,they disucust me" i walked with him back to my place "and dont worry about Tory,shes perfectly fine with Dark.He know's his way back home" I tell him

Dark: "Im sure she would" I licked her nose and wagged my tail "c'mon,lets go to my place.Im sure Aqua and your owner is waiting"

Dimitri: i got out of the car and walked up to her house,knocking on it gently.waiting for her to answer
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Tyson: "ok. That's good to know." he smiled and sat down on the couch.

Tory: She followed behind him back to his place and wagged her tail once they got there. "this is a big house. You weren't kidding."

Aileen: she answered the door and blushed. "hi. Do you want to come in or should we be going?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Dimitri: wow,she looked nice "You look beautiful.Oh and we can chill for a bit.we still have some time left" I smiled warmly "may I come in?"

Dark: "I never kid" I chuckled and went intside and sat next to tyson.and nudged his leg

Aqua: I giggled "hello you 2.Im going to change really quick,so brb!" I acually said brb and ran upstairs changing.hmm,into a nice pair of shorts I had and a fresh tee.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 pm

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Tyson: he rubbed the back of darks ears and smiled. "you guys must be well aquatinted." his other hand scratched the underside of Tory's chin.

Tory: she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his hand scratching her chin.

Aileen: "of course." she opened the door more and let him walk in. Afte he was in she shut he door. "can I get you anything to drink?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Dimitri: "water is fine,thank you" I smiled warmly and sat down on the couch.She was so nice,kind,gentle.I liked thoes types of girls.They were always awesome.

Dark: I took his sleeve to get his attention and I licked Tory's stromach to show him what I wanted,well..me and tory.

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Tyson: he ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip. "well, it's ok with me, but you might need to convince aqua."

Aileen: she got him a glass of water and handed it to him. "anything else?" her hand moved her bangs from her face. _im not very good at this stuff. A guy is in my living room, on my couch. That's never happened to me._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Dimitri: "no thank you" I smiled "Sit" I took a sip of my drink "Thank you"

Aqua: I came down and I seen Dark give me the puppy eyes "ok,what is it you want boy?" I looked at Tyson "what does he want? I know he told you" I giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Tyson: he rubbed his neck and looked at her. "he kinda wants puppies."

Aileen: she sat down and smiled. "well, how much time do we have?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Dimitri: "About 20 minutes."

Aqua: "Aw! thats so cute." I pet dark "Sure," I kissed his head and seen he was very happy
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Tyson: he looked her over and smiled. "you look great." standing he rubbed the top of Tory's head. "do you want to leave now, or wait a bit?"

Aileen: "oh, so we've got a chunk of time." she fiddled with her pockets and looked at her hands.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Aqua: i shrugged "Anytime you want.I dont care" I smiled and sat next to him.

Dark: I looked at Tory "Im so happy.We can have pups now!" I wagged my tail "I havent been THIS happy in so long!"

Dimitri: "want to watch alittle tv? Just to kill time?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next