RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

+4
Dancin' Kate
That-Awkward-Kid
starr
administrator bailey.
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:34 am

Nick
He stood back and watched as one Renee became four in less than a second. So does that mean I could have...a fivesome all with the same hot babe? Dang, that's hot. Nick's thoughts started to get a little wild and he smiled stupidly as she kicked a bunch of goals, occasionally stealing a look at one of her butts. A few minutes later the other team gave up and the game ended. Nick's team won, thanks to Renee. Nick snuck up behind Renee and grabbed her waist, pulling her up onto his shoulders while the other guy who was on their team ran beside him. "RENEE RENEE RENEE RENEE!" they both chanted. "I'm starving, lets go get food," Nick said, everyone nodding of course. Guys are always hungry. Nick carried Renee all the way inside and finally set her down when they got to the cafeteria. "You hungry, babycakes?" he asked, forgetting not to call her that. He quickly turned to his friends and tried to pretend he didn't call her that. "How about two large pizzas? One for the losers and one for the victors," he teased, glancing at Renee and winking. The chefmanguy was staring at Renee's chest dreamily. It's not like the people working in this place got out much to date and fuck. When Nick realized the guy was staring at the perfect boobs that were supposed to be for NICK ONLY he clenched his jaw and fists. The guy looked Renee in the eye now, not paying attention to Nick, and began to speak.

Chefmanguy
"What can I get you to eat, miss?" he asked politely, smiling and checking her out. He didn't care if she noticed because he was the boss around here and he could do whatever he wanted. "If you'd like you can come back into the kitchen with me and sample my different meal choices," he offered, trying to get her where nobody could see so he could tazer her unconcious and have his way with her. :O

Nick
jaiskgnjzkingfkisngfkfjghnbdjnlkgd "Look you fucking bastard keep your goddamn eyes to yourself and shut your fucking slutty mouth. Go suck some old man cock and leave her alone. She just wants some fucking goddamn pizza!" Nick yelled angrily. About everyone in the room got quiet and stared. Someone shouted FIGHT! and Nick was just one word away from punching the life out of the guy. The guy was probably like 30. Eww.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 41698316

Renee's large bashful smile very slowly dissapeared when Nick started screaming his head off. Of course Renee noticed the older guy checking her out everywhere he could, and Renee would never go taste whatever "samples" he had back there, but she was used to being hit on, to be honest. Hell, she was still a bit catious of Nick because a guy that looked like that wasn't a sweet innocent guy with an actual relationship on the brain. Renee looked at the older guy and smiled shyly at him and looked at Nick. "Calm down, babycakes." Renee murmured quietly, mocking his tone on the word babycakes. Seriously, what kind of nickname was that? She wasn't a dog, and certinaly not his baby. God damn, she didn't even like cake, so it was the worst possible nick name ever for her. She looked at the old guy who was getting angry as well, but not keeping his eyes off of Renee's chest, and thighs. She felt a bit uncomfortable in her own skin now, and she got goosebumps slowly. "Nick, let's just go or something. Do something else to celebrate our win. We're not causing a scene for all these people to enjoy a fight. He's like thirty, leave the old guy alone." She said, sighing and looking at the older guy, "I'm sorry about my friend. He just is... very protective over me." She said, lying through her teeth. She was pretty sure Nick could give less fucks then zero about her, but she needed to say whatever she needed to this guy.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:55 am

Nick
Of course when two guys are angry they aren't just going to calm down. They are going to pound the shit out of each other until theyre satisfyed or unconsious. Nick blushed slightly when she called him babycakes and he actually did kinda try to calm down a little. But then the guy did something that totally pushed him off the edge. Chefmanguy rolled his eyes, grinned, grabbed Renee's shirt, and pulled her in for a kiss. He mostly did it to taunt Nick and make him angrier, as if daring him to try to fight. He also did it because he got his hand down her shirt just enough to feel some of those perfect marshmallows. When he let her go he looked Nick right in the eyes and said, "she's got nice soft lips to match her nice soft tits." That was definitely it. Nick swung his fist right at the cheek of the guy, punching the grin from his face and sending him stumbling backwards. Chefmanguy pulled out his tazer and made a lunge at Nick but he ducked under the counter. Nick reached over and grabbed the guy, pulling him over the counter to his side. Nick's posse came over to him and they all started shoving and kicking the man. The smallest of the guys gripped Renee's arm tightly to make sure she didn't go anywhere or try to help or something. The old man managed to get one of Nicks friends on the ground shaking from being tazered and a bunch of guards started running through the doors. People got up and screamed and ran around. Nick pushed past his posse and grabbed Renee from the little guy, escaping through the chaos and pulling her back to his room. He pulled her into his room, slammed the door shut, and bolted it tightly. Then he disassembled the locking mechanism so nobody could unlock it and get in. He turned to Renee. "Are you okay?" he asked. He hadn't even meant to ask her, he just did. He really just wanted to rip off her clothes and get down to business.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 1442714-10-1333027738922_large-1-1
'
She stands with her small hands placed on her hips, her baby blue eyes shining as he smiles at her. "So Travie. How about that wa-" She stops suddenly, the dramatic moment of him taking off his shirt practically killing her. "Ohmygoodness abs." Nella whispers, fanning herself with her hand as he grins at her. "Dude. Are you really sure Sam didnt ab enhance you or something? Cause.. ahh:)" She continues to grin like an idiot as she looks down at herself, lifting up the shirt that now magically appeared instead of her dress, to expose her own tan stomach. "Look at these abs. I love them so much i protect them with a whole layer of fat!" Nella motions down to her stomach, which had no abs at all but was flat as a 10 year old girl's chest. Thank you South Beach Diet!

Eh, whatever. Megan Fox or not, Travis got her point. "Oh why thank you for laughing. Really means a lot." She says, shooting him a quick smile. She watches as Travis walks behind her, and when he pushes his chest against her she cant help but grin. Oh this boy had no flaws:) Nella giggles and throws her head back when she is lifted into the air, letting her long, blonde hair be blown around in the breeze. They walk for a few minutes, Nella pointing out people she knew along the way and yelling her hello's to them. She had a reputation around here she needed to keep up, you know. After a while Travis stops, and she hears him say flotating. "Wait.." She starts, but her words catch in her throat when they are lifted off the ground and suddenly so high in the air that the people look like ants.

Nella screams at first, wrapping her arms around Travis' neck and burying her face in his shoulder. "Let me down!" She repeats over and over, not daring to look. But then she hears him chuckle, and she realizes that they haven't died yet. So Nella slowly lifts her head, her bright blue eyes wide as saucers. When she looks around all her worries vanish and she is suddenly smiling. Laughing. Amazed about how high they are in the sky, higher than the tallest tree and close enough to practically touch the clouds. "So this is your power, huh. Flying? Or the fancy shmancy word. Levitation." She says softly, nodding her head as if she just understood the most complicated concept. But for Nella, it kind of was just that! "If you can do this so easily, why dont you just leave? Fly over the whole building and not land till your in the USA, or France?"

Nella simply shrugged off the thought, even though it was one of those questions that was so very important. "Well Travie. Since I know your power, i think you should know mine." Or one of the two. She didnt want him knowing about her little trick she had played. Nella closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, picturing Paris, France in her head. When she opens her eyes, the satisfaction of her power working makes her grin. Right in front of their eyes was the eiffel tower, glowing in gold against the night sky. Well, at least thats what they see. Everybody else was living their normal lives, seeing the grey, cobblestone walls of the university and the dark green synthetic grass. Her power, along with mind manipulation, is mental projection. Otherwise known as making people see and feel a scenario. Sam has taught her how to make people see things so far, but she isn't able to make them feel it quite yet. "Welcome to Paris.. whatever the french word for Travis is!"

Last edited by starr. on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Basic Information.
Full Name: Cassia Grace Reynolds
Love Intrest: Currently available, looking for someone to fill that position. Oh and don't even think that I'm bisexual or lesbian. Cause I'm straight.

Digging Deeper.
Personality: Cassia has attitude. I'm not going to lie. She does. Always? No, not always. She does have her sweet, tender moments. She just needs someone she trusts to bring out her inner self. She uses her attitude as a barrier. She is afraid of trusting people just to have them betray her. She is insecure. She is outgoing and adventurous. She loves trying new things. Need a friend? Come to her. She'll back you up in any fight. She isn't weak. But she isn't perfect either.
Powers: Heat manipulation, Telepathy
Strengths: She is good at climbing, especially trees, but this could also be a weakness ;) Tree+Fire=Uh oh. She also can wield a bow and arrow quite well, but give her a gun and she's dead. She can't handle modern weapons.
Weaknesses: Whenever she gets pissed off or upset, her power tends to get out of control. If she gets into a fight, modern weapons won't help her. She's terrible with guns and such.

First glimpse.
Looks:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 165543_176523275704183_100000395368580_445168_3270637_n
Extra: She has a tattoo of black angel wings on her back.
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Angel-wing-tattoo

Basic Information.
Full Name: Lorethan Michael Griffen
Love Intrest: Single and searching.

Digging Deeper.
Personality: Lorethan is always on babe-patrol. He's always trying to win a girl's heart. He may seem like a player but is he really? He's romantic and sweet. He is caring and gentle. But that's only when you get to know him. If you just met him, well then good luck. If you're a girl then he'll be drooling all over you, not literally, in no time. He expects girls to throw themselves at him. He has good cause to. He's a babe-magnet. He's charming, handsome, everything a girl could need! He is unsure of himself even if it doesn't show. He doesn't know who he really is. Is he a guy who has one goal: hot girls? Or is he a sweet guy that could win a heart and keep it? Let's find out.
Powers: Shadow walking, Levitation
Strengths: He has very good aim with any gun.
Weaknesses: He isn't good at hand-to-hand combat.

First glimpse.
Looks:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Boy-brown-hair-brunette-cute-guy-Fa
Extra: None
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Trolol....Bailey do you wanna rp?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

cassisiaduash.

Last edited by starr. on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

YAY<3 Who starts?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Handscreatingheartshape-sunset
Cassia Reynolds
Cassia woke up to the bright sunlight filtering through the holes in the curtains. She groaned and turned over. Another day of hell. She woke up and stumbled, half-asleep, to the tiny bathroom in the corner of her small room. She turned on the tap and splashed her face with cold water. That woke her up. She grabbed a clean, or clean enough, towel and stepped into the shower. She lathered the shampoo into her long blond hair till it was all sudsy. She washed out the suds and washed her body with a sweet pea and lavendar scented body wash. Stepping out of the now-cold water, she wrapped the towel around herself. She twisted the knob to stop the water. The water got cold pretty fast so her showers were always around five minutes long.

She grabbed her dark blue skinny jeans and a black, off-the-shoulder top with white letters that said: "Warning: I Bite." She picked up her old hair dryer that was practically falling to pieces. She flipped it on and ran her fingers through her hair as she used it, drying it. Next was makeup. She had a limited supply. She didn't have any money to buy more anyway. She grabbed her last mascara bottle and applied it. She added black eyeliner and a layer of blue eyeshadow. Her long wavy hair was in a side ponytail, cascading over her shoulder. She checked her reflection again as she hurriedly slipped her feet into her black flip flops. No point in sticking around today. She was hoping to get out of the building before Dr. Sam called her in for another test. She slipped down the hallways and out the double doors.

Ah the sunlight. It felt so nice and warm. It bright a smile to her face as she headed away from that dreaded building. Where to go today? Somewhere in town? Nah. Maybe she would just wander around today. She strode over to a tree and jumped, her hands grasping the branch above. She pulled herself up onto it and climbed until she was a good 10 feet off the ground. What would today bring? Any suprises? Anything could happen here.

I will post Lorethan's post next.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 Aw
Lorethan Griffen
RING RING RING! RING RING RING! RING RI- Lorethan's hand came down on the alarm clock as it screamed it's way into his dreams. Another day in this terrible place brought no promise. He sighed and laid there for a moment, staring at the cracked and chipping ceiling. What would he do today? He groaned and stood up. What point was there to getting up every morning if there was nothing fun to do around here. He smiled when he remembered the one reason that he got up every morning: the hot girls. He chuckled to himself and headed into the bathroom. He ducked into the shower and washed himself quickly. He didn't want to waste any more time that he could spend scoping out girls to flirt with. He shaved quickly and put on some aftershave. Walking out of the bathroom, he ran his fingers through his hair. He opened the door to his closet and searched for something worthy of wearing for the day. He picked a red shirt and jeans.

His hair looked sexy enough so he walked out of his room, shutting the door behind him. He walked through the maze of hallways until he reached the doors that led outside. He pushed them open and they slammed against the outer walls next to them. He smiled and walked out. Nice day. It was warm and sunny. The girls would definately be out today. His gaze flowed over his surroundings, searching for a potential victim. No one good so far.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 am

sure rawr. let me make a character real quick.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Ally
She sighed and shook her head. "Nobody. There's nobody there. I'm just a crazy lunatic who talks to herself. What do you want from me?" she asked. She didn't trust Gabriel. She didn't really trust anyone though. The only reason people ever talked to Ally was when they wanted something. Then they moved on with their life and acted like they never saw Ally before in their lives. That was fine with Ally, though. She didn't like to be bothered by annoying overdramatic teenagers.

Bad post lol
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

"Whoa, why are you so mad? What'd I ever do to hurt you?" Dumb question. Yes. Of course she's mad because she's here. He didn't ask because he was offended; he asked more to be cute. That probably wasn't the best approach to try to befriend Ally. She was just as cold as a brick. If bricks were cold. Who came up with that?

"C'mon. You know that we're never gonna 'get out of here', right. Right?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Ally
She sighed. It didn't seem like this guy would be leaving anytime soon. She sat down in the grass and laughed. "You couldn't hurt me if you tried. I would light you on fire before you can blink and in two seconds you'd be nothing but ashes," she threatened. She wasn't really afraid to do that because she would just end up seeing him in the ghost world anyway so it would be like nothing happened really. "I'll get out of here someday," she siad. Even if she died in here, she knew ghosts could leave. So she technically would get out. Eventually.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Okie c: and I just got back from running weoigj3jrwe
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Amy
Amy and her hot boyfriend just got back to his room after getting lunch. She walked into his room and he pulled her close, tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her. He pushed her against the wall and practically crushed her, jamming his tongue down her throat and practically suffocating her. She pushed him away for a moment before leaning back up to kiss him. He rubbed his boner up against her pussy cat (XD) and stopped kissing her for a moment. "Can we do it yet?" he asked in a slightly whiny voice. He had been dating her for a month now and he wanted to fuck her so he could get rid of her and his real girlfriend wouldn't find out. It was kinda hard to cheat on your girlfriend in this place but he made it work since Amy wasn't the smartest girl around. She bit her lip and shrugged in reply to his question from before. She wasn't really ready for sex yet but she wasn't sure Bob would wait any longer. He grabbed her shirt as he kissed her and started to pull it up just a little. Then all of a sudden Amy accidently phased and fell through the wall. Her powers did that sometimes when she was nervous. She screamed, high pitched a girly. Like Bailey when she saw a bee. She wrapped her arms around herself and squeezed her eyes shut in fear as she fell. Meanwhile, Bob started cursing back in his room. He walked downstairs, hoping Amy would be okay so he could still fuck her. Stupid hoe always ruined everything for him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Starr?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 pm

"You're spunky," Gabriel commented. "How come you hate it so much here? There's a bunch of people who are perfectly happy. Me? I just don't care anymore." He sat down by her in the grass. The grass had been genetically altered to only grow a certain height. One thing that Gabriel missed was the smell of fresh mowed grass. It wasn't a big thing, though. Truthfully, he had forgotten how it smelled. He forgot the feeling.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Ally
"I hate it because it's against my will. I hate it because they make me something I'm not. I hate it because you're here and I hate you," she said with a smile.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm

lol worst post ever XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"Hate," Gabriel said, copying her smile. "You're so hateful. No wonder Dr. Sam decided to give you fire. Matches your personality."

"So you hate your firepower?" he questioned a minute later. "How come you use it so much if you hate it?"

I'll give you a sucky dialogue post, too :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 41698318

Renee was in to much shock to move, so the small guy really didn't have to hold her. Her body was forzen in place, and her body was slightly shaking. She didn't do good in these situations, and besides she still had a bit taste of that gross beard on his face in her mouth. She swear there were hairs in her mouth right now, and she gagged a bit thinking of it. She watched as Nicm and his possee began to gang up on the guy and Renee stopped shaking, and took deep breaths. This was insane, she might cause trouble, but the only person she physically harmed ever was herself!
Renee was yanked with Nick as he tore for his room, and she watched the behind of him, her eyes searching the back of him. Eh, she thought. If he didn't have such saggy jeans, Renee bet his butt would be looking ten times better. She gave him a 7 out of 10 for now. She wondered what it looked like in briefs. Renee smirked a bit thinking of it, but shook the thought of her head. She was NOT going to be thinking about Nick, or any of his naked body parts, no matter how much he wanted her to.
"Oh my god.." She finally said when he closed the door. "What the fuck just happened!" She then remembered the kiss and cringed a bit and wiped her mouth several times. "Ugh, how am I ever going to get the taste of that creepy small beard that guy was growing out of my mouth? Ew.." She said, leaning against the wall, and crossing her arms over her stomach.
She was a bit startled about the question Nick asked, and cocked an eyebrow but nodded slowly. "Yeah, just a bit shocked. I mean, that's never really happened to me before. The guys hitting on me has, but not the whole fight, and tasering, and yeah." Renee said, shaking her head. "Are you?"

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 40783111

Mitchell was innocently strolling around outside of the place, looking around. He was new here, and hadn't gotten used to it. His body felt a bit numb from the needles that were stuck inside of him, and the scars were very visible because it hapened just three days ago. He had been sleeping one of those, and tested for the intesity of his powers for the second. The third day he was locked in his room because he freaked out on Dr. Sam about the needles inside him. Today was his free day, and it felt nice, but still felt a bit bad because he was here.
Mitchell removed his hands out of his tan khakis and itched his nose and just kind of stopped and stared at the wall for no apparent reason, deep in thought. The wind blew on his black v-neck, but not outlining his beautiful scuplted muscles. He looked down and kicked the sidewalk with his old worn out black shoes and sighed, biting his lip.
He looked at the wall again, but this time out of curiousity. He swore he saw dust flying out of the wall, and the undestrutable bricks coming under and falling underneath. One by one the bricks turned into black dust and floated away and he rubbed his eyes and even pinched himself to make sure he was seeing the right thing. He walked closer and pressed his hand to the wall and all at once the bricks turned into a pile of black dust and swirled out of site. "Woa---" He didn't even finish his sentence before a girl came falling backward on him and out of reflex Mitchell flew his arms out for a catch, just like a trust fall. The gir fell in his arms, and Mithcell staggered back a bit and held back a groan. He coughed as the dust was still flying from the wall until it was all gone, and he looked forward. The wall was completley gone and you could see inside one of the cells.. I mean rooms.
He looked down and saw a beautiful girl in his arms, her blonde hair a bit messed up and her shirt slightly up, seeing her belly, and he smiled at her. "Uh, you ok?" He said kind of awkwardly chuckling and looking at her, still holding her in his arms.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 41950016

Travis was truley amazed with this girl. Here, in this hell hole, he just met her, and she was already having a slight (not large, but very slight) impact on him. He felt a bit moved around her, and she wasn't some slut that he usually picked up, she was just this fun loving a bit ditzy girl, and he didn't even know her last name! They already gave eachother pet names too! Whatever, he shrugged the thought off as he floated in the clear blue sky. They will forget about eachother in a weeks top, fuck and leave. Thats what always happened, love wasn't an option. She would have to deal with waking up to him being gone. Though Travis never slept after sex, right after the girl falls asleep, he runs out in his boxers, tip toeing. He has only been caught once, but by one of the guards, who understod what he just did, and threatened to tell Sam, but never did. Stupid ass guards, he thought to himself.
Travis listened to her ramble on and on and hesitiated only slightley at her question. Truth is, he has tried it many times but it never works. "Well, Nelly.." He began "I've tried it many times to be honest, once I almost made it. Sam knew I'd try it though, he had suspicions giving me this power. He told me there is no way out, and I believe him. Everytime I tried, something was to complicated, a guard caught me, whatever." Travis had been threatened by Guards and Dr. Sam himself that they will next time bring guns and arrows and shoot him right in the heart. It wouldn't be tough, to be honest. For them to hit him, anyways. He was good at flying, and tough in strength, but not fast enough to dodge a superpowered arrow by Dr. Sam. "I'm sure I'll escape one time." He lied, smiling.
He slightly gasped as first he saw the dreaded woods, and the tall guarded walls, and the evil guards into a beautiful view of the night sky in paris. The lights were flashing, cars were honking, it was amazing. "This is..." He looked at her "Wow." He said, chuckling "This is fucking amazing." He smikred and looked at her "Ready? One... two.. three!" Before she could ask what he was doing, he threw her high up in the air and levitated on his stomach, and caught her on his back, and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, and could feel her small body shaking. He laughed and flew round like Peter Pan, the wind feeling nice against his hot skin as he signed blissfully.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 am

Nick
I walked over to her. She was practically cornered. "We just saved you from probably getting raped," he told her. "Hey, it's okay now, you're okay," he soothed, slowly wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine," he told her. "Yeah well I don't stand it when creepy old men try to hurt beautiful sweet girls," he told her seductively. He gently tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned towards her lips. "How about I make that old man's lips go away. I bet I can fix everything for you," he said, staring down at her lips and sliding a hand down to brush against her ass. He wanted her so bad. She was the hottest girl he had seen in this place and he NEEDED to have her now now now. His giant super huge boner poked her thigh and he brushed his lips across her cheek, stopping right before her lips to see if he had her approval. If not, things would be a lot more difficult for him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:58 am

Amy
Amy's eyes widened as she stared up at the guy who caught her. "Am I dead? Are you the guard to heaven who flies me up there?" she asked, slightly dazed. She clutched his arm and laid her head against his chest. "Okay I'm ready to go now," she said with a nod. Then she heard Bob and she knew she wasn't dead. "AMY!" he shouted and slowly jogged over. Amy blushed when she realized what she had said and she let go of the guy. "Thank goodness you're okay! Lets go to your room to finish what we were doing since mine lost a wall. Which you have to fix before tonight. But after we finish up...well you know," he said, slightly annoyed. "Yeah so put her down thanks," he said rudely to Mitchell. "Bob, be nice. He saved me from splattering on the ground. You can't have sex with a smushed up Amy now can you," she lectured. "My vagina would be dead," she said with a nod. Bob rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm once Mitchell set her down. "Yeah yeah now come on, you know I have a meeting in an hour," he told her. "Bobbio why are you so cranky today?" Amy asked him. He usually played a romantic act, but he wanted to sleep with Amy before his date with Megan. "I'm sorry angel, I'm just not feeling the best today," he lied. "Oh, it's okay. Feel better," she said with a sweet smile. Bob was a midget compared to Mitchell. "Thank's for saving her," he thanked Mitchell, looking up at him boredly. "Alright sweetheart, let's go back to your room. I have roses for you there anyway," he told her, tugging her along. Amy looked back over her shoulder. "Bye!" she shouted back to Mitchell with a smile and slight wave. She turned around and followed Bob to her room.

Later

Bob didn't have enough time to have sex with Amy before his date so he left. She went outside with her sketchbook, mostly just a bunch of papers stapled together since it was hard to get stuff around here. She also had a little pencil that was getting dull from overuse. Amy didn't know what she would do if she couldn't draw. She knew she would have to find another writing utencil and more paper in probably a few days. She sat down in the grass with a sad sigh as she flipped to the second to last empty page. Amy didn't have a lot of paper, so she could only draw the most important things. She thought a moment and smiled when she decided what to draw. Moments later, she had the outline of a boy and a caption. Superman. She went on to draw Mitchell's hair and started on his boyish smile. Yum.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:11 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 3 1442714-10-1333027738922_large-1-1

Nella knew about Travis' reputation. She knew from the second he gave her that charming smile, but confirmed it when he told her his name. Over the past few weeks she had been getting visits by her friends early in the morning. They would come rushing in with mascara running down their faces, and only a baggy t-shirt on that obviously belonged to a guy. They would talk about how he took them on walks around the area, fancy dinners, sneaking away to see them, and then after they had sex he would leave. No note, no kiss goodbye, nothing. Only the painful memory to remind them of him. Nella reminded herself of this every second, how easily he could break her heart. But she decided to give him a chance, because the one strong thing that she believed in was second chances. And she promised herself that she wouldnt shed a tear if or when he left her for another girl, and would act like nothing ever happened between them. He would be just another face, same as everybody else.

Nella listens as he tells her about escaping, nodding once and a while to tell him she understood. Truthfully, for her, she didnt really care about this whole escaping thing anymore. Well sure she'd love to go on dates, go shopping at the malls and have complete freedom, but she had been living under the strictness and perfection of this place for so long she'd gotten used to it. She forgot about how fun it was to really live, and to not be controlled every second of every day. But now that he brought it up, if Travis did escape she would make sure she was right beside him. She didnt want to be stuck in here while he was out whooping it up somewhere in the world. It just wasn't fair. "Well I hope you know that if you leave, you are taking me with you. And your dropping me off in Sratford, Ontario so I can go live with Justin Bieber." Nella says, smiling up at him brightly. "But seriously. You better take me with you."

"Oh well hey thanks! Paris is a new one. Usually the picture ends up being of my old house or something, but I finally got this one down." She says softly, shrugging. Before she could go on he says something about being ready, and she's like, ohemgee yes my body is ready;) But instead of her idea he throws her high into the air, and she screams and spazzes mid-air. Im going to die. Travie is seriously trying to kill me, Nella thinks. Suddenly she lands on something other than the soft grass down on the ground, and she opens her eyes slightly to see that he caught her on her back and is now flying like Peter Pan. "That was the scariest thing ever! You could have killed me, you know!" She screams, punching his back multiple times before letting it be pulled around his neck. "I sware, one of these days your going to kill me. With your hobby of throwing people up into the air and scaring them half to death. God dammit Travis, your a real piece of work!"
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next