RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any one still have foo? If so please post.

4 posters

Go down

Does any one still have foo? If so please post. Empty Does any one still have foo? If so please post.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey guys I had a very very good friend on foo and I got closed out before it was time so I didn't have time to tell her where to reach me ='( if any of you know her please tell her to join this site. i miss her so much she was the best. Her user when I left waws Ibigcatfreak or something like that. If any of you know her please please help me ut. i can't stop thinking about her and it hurts. Every time i think about anything we talked about it kills me. Thanks Love ya'll.

~ Wolves
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does any one still have foo? If so please post. Empty Re: Does any one still have foo? If so please post.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

I think I used to know her....but she may be gone now. The forums are disabled sk many users have just recently quit. I will look for her though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does any one still have foo? If so please post. Empty Re: Does any one still have foo? If so please post.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

OMG I KNOW IBIGCATFREAK! I met her on my roleplaying site and if you ever want to talk with her you must join my roleplaying site! I play Foopets, but I only feed my pets now. They took the forums away for now since the site is slow, but it will be back soon. I would answer my messages and other stuff as well, but when I renewed my membership, messages, meebo, etc disappeared and I haven't gotten it back ever since. I have more than 10 messages and I can't see them. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does any one still have foo? If so please post. Empty Hii

Post  callmecatxoxo Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Heyy, I think this is late. Like, almost two years too late, but it's meee. I'm iBigCatFreak, andd I finally found this place. Better late than never, right?
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:45 pm

callmecatxoxo wrote:Heyy, I think this is late. Like, almost two years too late, but it's meee. I'm iBigCatFreak, andd I finally found this place. Better late than never, right?
Omg hey you don't remember me but I  remember friend -hugs-
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

http://dashser.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:23 am

NightinGale wrote:
callmecatxoxo wrote:Heyy, I think this is late. Like, almost two years too late, but it's meee. I'm iBigCatFreak, andd I finally found this place. Better late than never, right?
Omg hey you don't remember me but I  remember  friend -hugs-

Yeah...I don't remember the name NightinGale. I'm so sorry! What was your name on foo?
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Monsta Bear
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh yeah, I remember you.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 pm

yes i miss you so much ;-; .so has it been for you
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 am

Yeah, I miss talking to you, too. I'm really good, thanks, and you?
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 am

i" change alot i"m little bit mature also I love anime ^_^ . do you like anime?
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 am

That's cool; I think I've matured a lot in the past couple of years especially in the sense of writing. I'm a dedicated writer now, and I roleplay a lot on other sites. And no, I am personally not a fan of anime, but it's cool that you've found something you really like.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Anime is what keep me sane and insane :P
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down