RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naomi and Lilly's time

Go down

Naomi and Lilly's time Empty Naomi and Lilly's time

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 pm

One!
We leave
I looked at my little sister who was crying.I picked her up rocking her "Grow up Lilly,your only 7 and still crying she looked at me "ok? But still! I...I just dont want to be here anymore! Auntie's mean." I nodded "Yes,I know,but dont worry.We'll be out first thing she goes to bed.Kay Lilly?" Lilly nodded "Yes Naomi" yes,my name is Naomi,i'm a senior in Lacrissa Academy,High school,or whatever you call it.

Once my aunt fell asleep,I grabbed my bag and my sisters bag.We were prepared,blankers,extra clothes,Money,my cell,Lilly's DS if she gets bored and some small food,like granola bars and poptarts.Sweets for the sister,haha.Lilly grabbed her teddy and sliped down the stairs,coming to me.I then open the door quietly and outside with lilly.I then threw the stuff into my car.My little sister buckled up and so did I when I got in the car.

We took off,going far away.Away from here.After hours of driving I came across a Hotel,where my best friend works.I turn and look over at the sleeping Lilly,my smiled fell on my face.I parked in the lot,got tha bags and my little sister.I lock my car and go into the Hotel,seeing Sophia at the desk reading "Hey Sophia!" I say Happily "Oh,Hey Naomi" she stopped and shot her head up looking at me

"Naomi! Long time no see! Why are you away from home" I sighed and opened my mouth,Speaking to her about what out Aunt did to us "So,you want a room to stay?" I nod "Please" she led me to Minx and lilly's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <--- (Means skippy time)

I unpacked for me and my sister.When I finished I walked over to the bed,me and lilly shared.I layed down thinking about how I would find a job? How long we would be able to stay.I then fell asleep next to lilly.Dreaming of the goodtimes with our parents.It made tears fall from my eyes as I slepy.I wish my parents were alive and not dead,leaving me and my sister.But I will fight to keep lilly and I safe and Alive.Sophia will help and also...Lilly would need a mother-like figure with a father.But that can wait.I really love lilly like if she was my child but, when she hits 13 her vampire powers will kick in,which means training...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Naomi and Lilly's time Empty Re: Naomi and Lilly's time

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Two!!
Job starts

I woke up to lilly playing on her DS I mumbled "Lilly,why are you playing on your DS early in the morning?" Lilly looked at me "I was bored! And you werent awake" she saved her game and shut it off "Oh,well,are you hungry?" I ask sitting up,and smiled warmly. "yeah! But how do we get food from a Hotel?"
"We order Room service"
"room service?"
"A person who comes up to your room with the food that you have ordered"
Lilly's eyes brightend "Really! It sounds so cool!"
"It is,now,what would you like?" I ask picking up the phone
"Ummmm,Pancakes and Bacon with Orange Juice"
I nod and told the young boy,about my age...by sound;on the phone all he needed to know was the room number,floor and pretty much it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I heard a knock on the door,I walked over,opening it,seeing a boy...well...guy,about the same age as me.Now that I had seen him in person.His wonderful brown eyes and brown longish hair."H-Hey" I said,looking away and blushing slightly.He smiled warmly "Hello,Room servicw" he chuckled and walked in,placing the food on the table "Thanks" I say,he looked at me and spoke "Your welcome,Oh! Sorry,I had forgotten to introduce myself.I'm Dimitri,whats your name.May I ask?" He took my hand kissing the back of it softly,what a gentleman

"I'm Naomi,Nice to meet you." he smiled "Nice to meet you too". Lilly came out from the room,her raven black hair in a bow.A smile grew "Look who has a friend!" she said,I blushed,pulling my hand away,Dimitri stood streight he was tall,almost like 6'0 maybe 6'1 not buff but had normal sized mucles,just by the look of them,I knew..

"Guess i'll be going,dont want to get into trouble" he passed me and mumbled something that I heard.I smiled at what he had said.Lilly looked at me "You like him dont you,sissy?" I glared at her "Maybe..." she giggled and sat a the table,eating,I walked over sat down,and began to eat also. "this is great Naomi! Thanks!" she smiled once more,enjoying the food.

After we finished I picked up my plate and Lilly's bringing them to the sink waahing them.Lilly was something,so nice sweer and Funny.She thinkgs of me as a mom and that makes me smile.I heard her small footsteps come next to me and I loioked down at her "Want to dry?" she nodded and I got her a towl,handing it to her,she smiled and dryed the dishes I walked into our small living area and sat down turning on the TV.Watching a show called Vampire History.On how Vampires fight so well and how they grew."They stop growing at the age 19" the spokes person said.

Lilly ploped down next to me drinkinh her ''fruit punch'' we just disguised it so people would try killing us. "What are you watching?"
"Just something not for you" i switched the channel to a show she really liked."I'll be right back Lilly,dont leave this room,ok? Im gonna check something" I stood and left the room going into the lobby.Over at the desk with Sophia behind it,I walked over and called her "Hey Sophia!"
"Yah?"
"do you have any jobs open here?"
"umm...I think so lemme check"
She then went into the back,going to check or an open spot for me.Today im going to be anew.Get a new Life started for my little sister and myself.

Sophia came back and smiled "there is a job for you"
My smile widen "really? What is it?"
"A lobby person thing,I forgot the name" she giggled and so did I
"So a bag carrier?"
"yeah,pretty much"
"well,sounds good.When can I start?" I ask
"Asap"
I nodded and asked for the papers and went back to the room,filling them out "Naomi,can I go to the room next door?". I look at Lilly "Who lives there?" I ask,putting the pen down.
"Tiffany! Shes the same age as me and we have been friends for a while!"
I sighed "fine,go ahead"
Lillys' eyes sparkled "Thank you sissy!" she left the room going to her friends' room.There I was alone,silence as I wrote,and filled out the paperwork.I then heard the door,it was probly Dimitri,I didnt mind if he came in,I soon finished and felt a warm hand on my shoulder,I look up seeing him; Dimitri "hey Dimitri" I smile and he smiled back "hello Naomi,I see you're joining the crew"
I nod "Yeah.I really want to make money so I can make a new life for my little sister,Lilly"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum